Chapter Seven♥

Pinky Promise

The other days of practice with Jonghyun were just like the first. That class consisted of being criticized, yelled at and insulted. Jonghyun would say that I wasn't practicing enough and that I would never improve. Meanwhile, Miss Yoo would check up on me also and say that I was consistently getting better and support more and more practices with Jonghyun.

 
It's Saturday so we have the weekly check ups. One by one, the trainees went up, showing their improved, or unimproved singing and dancing. It was my turn and I went up and sang a song for the showcase. They gave me a filled out score sheet and we were free to leave for summer break. Everyone left the main trainee room and went their seperate ways.
 
*ring ring ring ring ri-*
 
"Hello?" 
 
"Hana!!!! How have you been?" a woman  said cheerfully through the phone.
 
I laughed, "Hi umma, I've been doing fine," I said to Jonghyun's mom.
 
"Good, good, good. Can you be at the cafe right now?" she asked.
 
"Which one....?"
 
"The one right across from the SM building. It's right next to your dorm," she replied back.
 
"Oh okay. I'll be there in about 5 minutes!"
 
"Alright, bye hun!"
 
---------
 
"Hana, over here!" I saw Jonghyun's mom wave, motioning me towards her. I smiled and walked over to the corner of the cafe.
 
"Awww, Hana! You've grown in a week! And you've lost weight!" She frowned.
 
"Really? That's weird, I still eat like a pig," I said smiling as I sat down.
 
"Oh good, you have to promise me that your eating, alright?.... There's my son!" she smiled. I whipped around to see Jonghyun entering the cafe with his dad. His dad waved and I bowed back. Jonghyun seemed just as surprised as I was to see me.
 
"I thought this was a family meeting..." he muttured under his breath. 
 
"Shush, she is our family! Now sit down!" Jonghyun's mom said cheerfully. Jonghyun's dad took the chair next to his wife whih left Jonghyun the last chair, next to me. He sat down and ignored me.
 
"Well since you kids are busy nowadays, I just wanted to have a little talk!" Jonghyun's mom said.
 
"Mom, you know I'm busy with work. " Jonghyun said sighing. Psh, busy? SHINee's on their 2 month break right now before they go to Japan or whatever and all of the work that he has to do is about coaching me.
 
"Well your manager says that your free, so we're going on a trip. It's me and your father's 25th anniversary this month also."
 
"So why'd you call her?" Jonghyun said coldly, "her" meaning me.
 
"I want Hana to come!" Jonghyun's mom said.
 
"Yeah, Hana should come. We're going to Jeju Island, and we have an extra plane ticket so we would be happy to take you. You could keep Jonghyun company too," Jonghyun's dad said.
 
"Really? I'd love to go!" I exclaimed. I felt Jonghyun's death glares on the side of my head. Psh, stupid dino is not going to ruin my trip.
 
"How about training?" Jonghyun then said smugly.
 
"Nope, break for a month, I said smiling. I could see the defeat in his eyes. I dion't know when but ever since some day, he silently declared to himself that he was my enemy. I didn't let it get to me, he was just a foolish kid... A foolish kid that I loved so much..
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Get off of me!" Jonghyun screamed. I slowly took deep breaths to keep myself from totally killing him and I moved my elbow.
 
We were given snacks in the airplane to eat and I was happily enjoying my pretzels when Jonghyun started pushing his elbow onto mine, telling me that I should "get off him".
 
I scrunched my arms up and kept my elbows glued to my sides to keep him from being pissed off.
 
We were in the airplane on our way to Jeju Island. Jonghyun's parents were sitting behind us and Jonghyun and I sat together, him in the aisle seat  and me in the window seat. It had been an hour since we had been just sitting here not moving at all. The pilot of this airplane was currently on another flight that was also late, making us behind also.
 
"Shut the window!" Jonghyun snapped.
 
"Why?" I asked. It was a beautiful day and I was feeling stuffy in my little airplane seast.
 
"I'm sleeping. So shut it right now," Jonghyun said grumpily, closing his eyes to sleep. I loudly shut the window expressing my annoyance towards him.
 
By the second hour of  sitting in the small airplane not making any progress towards the island, Jonghyun's head was resting on my shoulder.
 
When his head fell onto my shoulder, I was surprised but I didn't move. His light brown hair framed his face and his bangs lightly covered one of his eyes. He softly breathed in and out and he was simply gorgeous. I just stared at him as he sleped and remembered why I loved him so much and why I was so afraid to lose him. I gently brushed his hair out of his face and softly smiled at him in his dream land.
 
I thought about when i was 14, when I first moved to the States and when I cried reading Jonghyun's letter on the plane. I smiled and touched the necklace hanging on my neck and smiled.
 
"Passengers, we are sorry for the delay. The pilot is now here. Please put on your seatbelts and get ready to take off."
 
Jonghyun's head snapped up and he looked around confused. He was so cute.
 
"Sleep well?" I asked, laughing a little.
 
He just ignored me and said, "Open the window. I want to see us leaving." He cleared his throat and looked away, distracted.
 
"Okay," I said smiling. I felt a lot better after remembering how beautiful he really was. He looked so peaceful and calm in his sleep.
 
The cool breeze of Jeju hit us as we walked out of the airport. We got a rental car and roe o the hotel where jonghyun's parents announced that Jonghyun and I would share a room.
 
"You've slept with each other before, don't be so immature!" Jonghyun's mom scolded.
 
"But we're older!" Jonghyun complained.
 
"So what? There's two beds and I trust you guys," Jonghyun's dad said, "You've done this before, it's nothing different than all of the other times."
 
"Fine." Jonghyun said. We then arrived at the Shilla Jeju. It was incredible. It was decorated beautifully with high ceilings and ceiling to floor windows for viewing the beautiful view. We could see the swimming pool outside with it's pure turqouise water and the background view of Jeju Island.
 
"Here you guys," Jonghyun's dad said  handing us the room keys.
 
"Come down for dinner at 6. You can do whatever until then," Jonghyun's mom said while walking away with her husband. I grabbed my bags and went with Jonghyun to the elevators. When we got to the hotel room, I jumped on the bed and just lay there. I was so tired from the airplane ride. I'll just sleep for a few minutes...
 
Jonghyun's POV:
 
I watched as Hana just collapsed in her bed and started to sleep. She was so weird, but she was cute. I chuckled at her and started unpacking my stuff.
 
I went into the bathroom and took a shower. While I was showering I was just thinking. I do all of my thinking in the shower....
I thought about the plane when I slept on Hana. It was so comfortable. When I woke up, she was smiling so cutely.. Wait, why am I even thinking about her? I don't know why I think about Hana so much. My girlfriend is Sekyung, shouldn't I think about her? And I'm mad at Hana anyways. Why am I mad at Hana? Cause she left me.. Whatever if I sound childish. Do you know how much it hurts when your best friend, the one you love and trust the most isn't next to you anymore? It's like... your oxygen leaving you.
 
I turned off the water and walked out of the shower. So refreshing.. I wrapped the towel around me and reached for my clothes. Crap. My clothes. I looked around and scowled when I realized that my clothes were still in my suitcase out there where Hana was. She was sleeping, though, right? I headed for the door.
 
Just then, my foot slipped on some water on the floor and I slipped and landed on my and hit my head against the marble flooring. That hurt.... I see black... I'm tired.. Wait, my clothes....
 
Hana's POV:
 
*ring ring ring ring ring ring ring-*
 
"Hellooo?" I mumbled into my phone. I just woke up from a nice sleep.
 
"Hana, I'm just reminding you to come down for dinner in about 30 minutes.. Jonghyun didn't answer his phone so I called you instead," Jonghyun's mom said from the other line. Oh yeah. Dinner. I slept for 4 hours? Where's Jonghyun anyway?
 
"Oh, okay. I'll see you at six!" I said, sort of woken up now.
 
"KIM JONGHYUN!" I yelled. There was no answer. I looked around for him and I couldn't find him. Stupid Jonghyun. Shouldn't he alert me before he leaves the hotel? I then called his phone but his phone was on the desk.
 
Whatever, he probably went somewhere. I looked in the mirror and decided to take a quick shower before I left for dinner. I went into the bathroom and-
 
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed. I shut the door tightly and tried to make an explanation for what I just saw. Jonghyun. He was on the floor of the bathroom sleeping on a towel. .
 
"YAH KIM JONGHYUN!" I yelled slamming on the bathroom door. I didn't hear any response, "KIM JONGHYUN PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON!!!" Still no response. I sighed. What was I supposed to do? After pacing for about 5 minutes, I made a decision. I was going to go in there, put a towel over him, make him wake up, kick him out, then shower happily.
 
I took a deep breath, opened the door, but my foot slipped on water on the floor. I screamed again, and I landed..
 
I landed on... I opened my eyes and I saw Jonghyun under me. He slowly opened his eyes and I was staring right at him into his eyes.
 
"YAH!!!" Jonghyun flung himself off the floor, grabbed the towel and wrapped it around him, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU ERT?!"
 
"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" I said, covering my eyes, panicked. He looked at me like I was dangerous.
 
"WHAT'D YOU SEE?!" Jonghyun asked, mad.
 
"NOTHING!" I lied. My eyes were scarred for life...
 
"Your a ert.. A ert. I'M TELLING MY MOM!"
 
"NOOO!" I wailed like a little kid, "I'm not a ert! You were sleeping in the bathroom and I had to take a shower and so I came in to try to cover you up and make you leave, but I slipped on the water and landed on you....."
 
"Whatever. You tried to see all this, didn't you?!" Jonghyun accused.
 
"No I didn't! Why were you even sleeping here ?"
 
"I slipped and I think I hit my head."
 
"See?! I slipped too!!"
 
"The water should be gone by now."
 
"Water doesn't disappear..."
 
"Just take your shower you WANTED SO BAD." Jonghyun said, heading out with the towel wrapping around him. 
 
After my shower, I walked into the room with my head down. My face was red in embarrasment and I didn't want him to see. My eyes saw everything... I put my dirty clothes in a laundry basket.
 
We were sitting there quietly as I built up the courage to say, "We should go down to eat. It's 6:00 now."
 
"Okay.... ert." Jonghyun said back.
 
"I didn't mean to!!!" I pleaded as I grabbed my bag going out the door.
 
"Yeah, right. Your a ert. You've changed, Choi Hana. I didn't know you were like this. Now I really have a reason to not talk to you," Jonghyun said as we walked down the hall.
 
"I DIDN'T MEAN TO!" this time, I looked at him angrily straight in the eyes, "I'm not a ert.."
 
"You can admit it." Jonghyun asked.
 
"I told you that I wasn't a ert... You-your so mean to me..." I said. We walked out of the elevator and I walked way ahead of him. I saw Jonghyun's mom and dad wave to us from a table. I went over and sat and Jonghyun came a few seconds after.
 
"Isn't the hotel so nice?" Jonghyun's mom gushed.
 
"Oh, we just stayed in our rooms." Jonghyun said plainly.
 
After dinner, me and Jonghyun's family went to the swim pool outdoors. Jonghyun's parents were in the hot tub and I played in the pool while Jonghyun just lay on the lounge chair drinking some wine. I swam back and forth between the sides of the pool. I swam pretty well because of swim team while I was in the States. I checked my watch and it was about 11. Jonghyun's parents had gone in and I went to the hot tub to rest a little bit. Jonghyun was there with his wine.
 
"Hey Hana!!!!" he yelled, motioning me to come over. He was drunk. On wine. I always knew that he couldn't drink. After my thirteenth birthday, he didn't sleep for 3 days because of 1 can of soda at the party.
 
I rolled my eyes and walked over and sat in the pool. Jonghyun crept over towards me and put his arm around me.
 
"Jonghyun, you idiot. Your drunk. When your awake, don't call me ert for sitting this close to you in the hot tub," I said taking his arm off of me.
 
"No no no, Hana.. I'm not a bad guy like that... Don't worry," he slurred.
 
"Why'd you drink?" I asked. I hated wine and beer. I had such a bad experience with alcohol when I was a kid and I vowed that I would never drink after I saw what it could do.
 
"Cause it's fun! And it tastes good too.... Hana, you don't like wine, do you? After what happened to your dad right?" Jonghyun bluntly asked. I didn't answer.
 
"Oops. didn't mean to say that. Sorry, Hana-ah. Hey, you know that I'm just joking about this hating-you-crap right? Shhhh. Don't tell anyone." Jonghyun put his finger up to my lip but I didn't move. What did he just say?
 
"I just act like this because I'm scared that you'll leave me again. I'm scared to love someone unstable. I love you Hana." He crashed his lips into mine.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~
I FINALLY UPDATED !!!!! (: (:
i'm sorry that I lied to you guys :((
i was sooo busy with preparing stuff at church with my youth group;;; but it's all done now!
hope you enjoyed this update!
THANK YOU FOR COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS. I LOVE YOU.