Chapter Thirty Seven

Pinky Promise

this chapter is uneditied; it might . sorry.....

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hana, fix Jonghyun," Onew told me.

"What?" I looked at Onew, puzzled. He had asked me to talk to him at the cafe after I finally got released from the SM "prison". Not because they found who the person was, because they thought that it was useless for me to stay. I don't know why they didn't figure that out earlier.

"Hyeyoung broke up with him, he's getting into alcohol. I can tell he's sad and he won't come to any of the members for help. Even if you guys had a rough past, your still his best friend. Can you try to help?"

I stared at him, trying to absorb all the information that I just got into my head but I couldn't think straight.

Why?

Because Onew said that Hyeyoung broke up with him.

"Are you okay?" Onew waved his hand in front of me. I blinked a couple of times.

"Yeah.... It's just-"

"I'm sorry I'm asking you like this so suddenly. But Jonghyun's traumatized or something. He won't even let go of Hyeyoung. Even if he sees her with her boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" I asked, trying to hide my viciousness. If that girl hurt Jonghyun, I swear-

"She cheated on him," Onew explained in 4 simple words that impacted my heart like a cannon...

"She.. cheated... on him.... again," I said to clarify.

Onew simply nodded. I sighed, thinking about all the things that that stubborn idiot dino could be doing right now. Jonghyun seems like the type to take things lightly but he's not. If he loves someone, he loves them seriously. If they stop loving him, he doesn't let go...

"Do you know where he is right now?" I asked Onew.

"Probably at Hyeyoung's house or drinking somewhere," Onew answered.

"I'll go find him right now," I grabbed my bags and left as Onew thanked me. I ran my fingers through my hair and walked through the concrete jungles of Seoul. I took my phone out of my bag and started to call Jonghyun. He finally answered during the 12th time I called.

"WHAT?!" he roared over the phone. He was drinking somewhere. I could tell by the tone of his voice and the way his words slightly connected to each other, slurring.

"Yah Kim Jonghyun. Where are you?"

"Why do you need to know? Stop calling me, your pissing me off!" I heard the sound of pumping music in the background. He was at the club.

I just hung up on him and grabbed a taxi, asking the driver to go to the underground club that Jonghyun had "saved" me at that one time with Kikwang. Kikwang had said that alll the celebrities went to only that club because it was away from people's eyes and was strictly VIP.

When I got there, there was a long line to get in. I sighed. I couldn't even think about what Jonghyun might be doing right now.In the end, I snuck in with a group of girls. The bodyguard didn't notice that I was the only one that was wearing a doctor suit.

I hadn't even thought about changing when I went to meet Onew. I didn't know that I would be going to a club on a scavenger hunt to find Jonghyun.

The club was crowded just like the night I was there with Kikwang. I shuddered as the memories came back. All of a sudden, I heard screaming coming from one side of the club. Excited screaming. I stood on my tip- toes to try to see through the thick crowd what was going on. There was a small gap in thhe group of people and I squeezed through, trying to see what was going on.

And there was the boy I was looking for.

Jonghyun was there, alcohol in hand, glaring at Hyeyoung and her boyfriend, cracking his knuckles and getting ready for a fight. People were screaming fight and filming everything with video cameras and uploading the pictures of Jonghyun on the internet already.

"Give me my girlfriend back," Jonghyun said through gritted teeth.

"Your girlfriend?" Hyeyoung's boyfriend raised an eyebrow. Hyeyoung hid behind him but looked at Jonghyun with a mocking glare. Just then, the first punch flew. The crowd erupted and I was caught in the thick crowd of people. I was being tossed and rubbed against people in ways I didn't want to be...

I made a protective shield around my head and penetrated myself out of the huge crowd of people and went to the rooftop. For air? No. I looked around everywhere to find what I was looking for. A metal box that controlled the club.

There was a red switch that said "Fire alarm." I took a breath, and pushed it down. I heard screams of people as water poured on the floor from the emergency sprinklers. I then switched the button that conntrolled the lights off so the people wouldn't be able to film anymore in the darkness.

Truthfully, I felt like a hero from a drama. But then I had some work to do.

I watched from the highest floor as everyone was sceaming their heads off below me, pushing each other out of every possible exit they could find. Meanwhile, the fire alarm was ringing in everyone's ears and it was still dark. Thanks to me. In a few minutes, everyone was out of the room.

I my phone, using the screen as a flashlight.

"JONGHYUN!" I called. I knew that he was still in here. I didn't see him leave. I heard a grunt from the corner of the room where the fight was. I turned my phone towards the sound and I saw Jonghyun, grabbing his stomach and hunching over, trying to limp towards the exit. He was a mixture of blood and water from the sprinklers. I pushed the wet hair out of my face and grabbed him, helping him out of the building the back way. I covered a blanket around him and grabbed a taxi, asking the driver to drive us to my apartment.

I dragged Jonghyun up the stairs and laid him on my couch. By now, he was dead asleep. I grabbed my first aid kit and wrapped him up in gauges and cloth, putting on the according medicine and temporary casts . I guess this is another time where medical school became helpful.

I grabbed a towel and dried his hair and took his jacket and wet clothes off of him except for his shirt and pants then left him to sleep.

Jonghyun's POV:

I had a headache.

A really bad headache that I was used to now. I woke up, expecting to see myself in my room but I wasn't. I looked around and got up abruptly. My body was so sore.

"You're... awake?"

That's a familiar voice. I turned around to see Hana. She was standing there in an apron and holding hot soup.

"What did you do to me?" I asked. I looked at myself bandaged and felt my whole body sore, "Where am I?"

"You were drunk so you fought Hyeyoung's boyfriend in the bar. And your in my hotel room," Hyeyoung set down the hot soup on the table and sat down on the couch next to me, nervously wiping the sweat on her hands on her apron.

"Where's Hyeyoung?" I looked around. My girlfriend. That bastard was still with my girlfriend in that club, "Are they still in the club?"

"No one's in the club right now," Hana said quietly looking down.

"What?" I was so confused.

"Never mind," Hana said. She picked up the bowl of hot soup and the wooden spoon. She scooped some and held the spoon with the soup in front of my lips, "Eat."

I don't know why. But this made me mad. Who is she to be nice to me all of a sudden? I looked at the way she looked at me. I hated her. She keeps wanting me back when everything was perfect as it was.

"No," I pushed it away. Hana sighe and set it down on the table.

"Are you feeling alright? I think I should re-do the bandages for you. It's been like 10 hours since I put them on but I didn't want to wake you up again and-"

"Shut up and leave me alone," I said. I stood up. Hana looked up at me from the couch.

"I'm just trying to-"

"Help? Well your not. I need to go find Hyeyoung and your ruining my plans again. Can you please just disappear?!" I was furious. I wanted my girlfriend back. I didn't want this desperate little girl to keep doing things for me and make me feel bad.

"Why can't you get over her?" Hana said quietly.

"Because I love her," I said simply.

"You love her? Even if she doesn't love you back? Even if she's cheating on you?"

"SHUT UP!" I wacked the hot soup off of the table. Hana jumped in fright at my sudden movement. She looked up at me with tearful, scared eyes. She was shaking.

I didn't say anything else and just left... Truthfully, I really didn't know what I just did.

----------------------------~-------------------------------~------------------------------~

well i just made Jonghyun into a crazy love obsessed boy -.-

don't worry tho; you guys know that he's not really like this, right? (:

thank you