Chapter Fourteen♥

Pinky Promise

I'm sorry for the no-update :( I was vacationing with my family <3 Sooo I'm sorry this is random;;;but I need new fics to read. LOL can you guys give me some recommendations? Anythings good ^____^

I'd like to thank you thank you thank you for your comments <3 even if i made some of you guys cry :( I'm sorry for that TT.TT

Plleeeeassseee bear with me for this chapter... and the few next chapters.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So your not going to be in SM Entertainment anymore?" Miss Yoo asked.

"I'm going back to America," I said taking a deep breath.

"Are you sure?" Miss Yoo asked again.

"Yes, I'm sure... I'm don't know when I'll be back, though," I explained.

"I see... I wish the best for you," Miss Yoo said, shaking my hand.

"Thank you, it was an amazing experience," I said leaving the room.

Well I got that over with... I didn't know how to tell Jonghyun why I wasn't at practice anymore though. Jonghyun was stupid but he wasn't clueless.

"Hana," Jonghyun waved, "Let's go somewhere today."

"Where?" I asked.

"Date?" Jonghyun grinned.

I loved it when Jonghyun took me on dates... but whenever he asked me, my heart fell down to the pit of my stomach. When would I be able to tell him that in a while, we wouldn't even be physically able to go on a date?

"Where?"

"Let's go to Namsan Tower," Jonghyun and I got into his car.

"Why so romantic?" I teased.

"I'm the best at being romantic... I'm good at skinship too," Jonghyun smiled cheekily and touched my cheek and winked.

"Focus on driving," I flushed.

"You like it," Jonghyun chuckled, "Oh yeah, we have to stop by at my old high school."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I left something there while doing my schedule," Jonghyun said.

"Schedule? At your old high school?" I laughed.

"Yeah... It was one of those performances to make the students more encouraged about studying or whatever. The principal asked and I couldn't say no," Jonghyun explained.

We arrived at the high school parking lot and there was no one there... maybe because it was Saturday and it was like 1 in the morning.

"How do we get in, idiot?" I asked, pulling on the fence surrounding the school.

"On the west side of the school, one of the fences has a whole on the bottom of it that we can crawl and get in," Jonghyun said cooly.

"How do you know this?" I asked.

"How do you think?" Jonghyun grinned.

We crawled under the fence and got into the school easily.

"This is scary," I gripped onto Jonghyun's arm.

"Calm down," Jonghyun said but he was shaking too.

"What do you need to get?" I asked.

"My hat."

"Your hat?"

"Yes, my hat."

"We're trespassing into a school for your hat?"

"Yeah."

"You don't have any other hats?

"No."

We walked into the amphitheater and Jonghyun grabbed his hat off of the stage.

"This is nice," I said, sitting down on one of the seats and looked around the huge room.

"No it's not. I hated this place. We had so many long, useless lectures in here," Jonghyun scowled.

"It's better than the school in the States," I said.

"Is it?" Jonghyun asked, sitting down next to me.

I nodded, "I mean, the school itself was nice but... lonely..."

"Lonely? You didn't make friends?" Jonghyun asked.

"Well, I had one good friend... and his friends... but that's it," I sighed remembering high school and the fact that I had to go back to the dreaded place in a couple weeks.

"You don't have to go back now," Jonghyun grinned and took my hand and led me out.

I don't have to go back? What was he talking about?

Wait-...

I groaned in realization. I furrowed my eyebrows debating when I would muster up the courage to tell him.

"Are you okay?" Jonghyun asked as we walked across the green soccer field. Jonghyun insisted that it was a shortcut to the parking lot

"Yeah," I said, distracted. 

"Look a soccer ball!" Jonghyun picked up a soccer ball that was left on the field.

"You play soccer?" I asked, not believing him. I mean, can you imagine a short dinosaur in cleats and knee high socks kicking around a soccer ball?

"Yeah!" Jonghyun said, playing with the ball. He tried shooting it in the goal but he didn't kick hard enough. The ball stopped about 3 yards away from the entrance of the goal.

I bursted into laughter, "You at this!" I stole the soccer ball from him and shot it in the goal and smiled in satisfaction when it went in.

"You play?" Jonghyun asked, eyes wide.

"No. But I can shoot a ball into a goal. Unlike you," I stuck my tongue out and went to retrieve the ball.

"I'm warming up!" Jonghyun shouted, motioning for me to give him the ball.

I tossed it to him and watched as he didn't catch it.

"Are you sure you played soccer?" I laughed.

"I DID! DON'T DOUBT YOUR BOYFRIEND!" Jonghyun defended.

"You can tell me the truth, I'm not going to hate my boyfriend because he doesn't play soccer," I assured, watching him toss the soccer ball around.

"I bet I'm better than you," Jonghyun boasted.

"Are you really starting this?" I asked.

"Yeah. Scared to lose?" Jonghyun teased.

"Oh my God Jonghyun... you don't know what your getting yourself into," I warned, starting towards the ball.

"You don't know what your getting yourself into," Jonghyun grinned.

------------------

"You didn't win, I let you win," Jonghyun argued as we lay down on the grass, looking at the stars.

"Sure," I sang.

In the end, I won. Yup, I won. And Jonghyun threw a fit. Apparently, he let me win because he felt bad for me.... HAH. What a lie, I won by almost 10 points.

"I'm serious!" Jonghyun pushed.

"Okay, I believe you, thank you for letting me win," I said. Jonghyun didn't catch the sarcasm.

"Your welcome," Jonghyun satisfactingly smiled and looked up at the stars with me.

"I love stars," I smiled, looking into the heavens.

"Me too," Jonghyun placed my head on his chest.

"It's really weird... Even if it's the city, we can see the stars," I said.

"I know... its because the stars are shining for you," Jonghyun grinned.

"That was cheesy."

"It was romantic," Jonghyun argued.

"Your romantically cheesy," I cuddled into his arms.

"I wanna stay like this forever and ever and ever," Jonghyun pulled me into his arms tighter.

Forever? I cringed and the guilt started to eat at my heart again.

"Sometimes I wish I wasn't a celebrity. I wanna hug you in broad daylight without worrying about my image," Jonghyun confessed.

"Don't say that... You hug me enough in private," I teased.

"Yeah, I know. But I want to show others that your mine so no one will take you and so you won't be able to run away," Jonghyun smiled.

Guilt trip? Did he know something?

"What would you do if someone took me?" I asked.

"I would kill whoever took you."

"And what would you do if I left?" I asked a little more cautiously.

"I would kill myself..."

"Why?" I exclaimed in horror sitting up on the grass.

"Even if I didn't kill myself, I would slowly die if I didn't have you near me, you know?" Jonghyun said, pulling me back down into his embrace, "I can't live without you."

"I'm pretty sure you can," I sighed.

"No. I can't," Jonghyun shot.

"Why?"

"Didn't I already tell you?" Jonghyun asked.

"If I leave... Please don't kill yourself and just forget," I said, trying to make it non-chalant.

"Shut up. Your not leaving me. I'm not leaving you," Jonghyun said firmly.

Any girl would've swooned at that. I would've also.. but the situation I was in made me wince instead.

"Hey look!" Jonghyun suddenly pointed to the sky. There was a shooting star.

"Make a wish! Hurry!" Jonghyun whispered, conveniently changing the subject.

I closed my eyes and made a wish. *I wish Jonghyun would be happy no matter what happens.*

"What'd you wish for?" I asked peering over at Jonghyun.

"I can't tell... or else it won't come true," Jonghyun said.

"Oh come on," I urged.

"Nope," Jonghyun refused.

"It'll come true if you believe!"

"Now your being cheesy" Jonghyun frowned.

"I'm romantic," I stole his lines.

"No, that's me," Jonghyun smiled and looked back to the stars, "I wish I knew some constellations."

"Me too... Let's learn!" I said enthusiastically.

"Learn?" Jonghyun frowned.

"Yes. Learn."

"Ehh..." Jonghyun replied.

"I don't need to learn... I know everything. There's a constellation for love," Jonghyun said matter-of-factly.

"Really? Where?" I asked.

"There," Jonghyun pointed somewhere to his right. I turned his way to look but all of a sudden, I felt his lips softly gently press on mine. I felt goosebumps rise on my skin and electric shocks all over my body. My heart beat 20 billion times faster than it was supposed to. Everytime he kissed me was like the first time.

All of a sudden, I heard a small squeaking noise and I felt water droplets on me. I frowned. It's not suppsed to rain today....

"AH!" I looked around and screamed as sprinklers started to spray its water all over me and Joghyun.

Why am I always drenched in water when I'm with Jonghyun?

"Jonghyun," I pouted, standing there like an idiot.

"HEY WHO ARE YOU?!" 

I whipped around to see a janitor standing there on the opposite side of the soccer field pointing at us with a mad expression on his face.

"," Jonghyun muttered. He took my hand and we ran through the sprinklers with the janitor running after us.

"STOP THERE!" he yelled.

"The fence!" I screamed.

Jonghyun told me to climb the fence first and pushed me up with his hands on my . On my . On. My. .

I almost kicked him but I fell down the opposite side of the fence instead. I glared at him but his expression told me that he did it unconciously.

"HURRY!" Jonghyun urged, telling me to get up.

He climed the fence but his flannel got caught when he was about to jump down.

The janitor grabbed his leg and I grabbed his arm. We were playing tug of war with Jonghyun.

"AH! HANA!" Jonghyun screamed in pain as his stomach scratched the pointy tips of the fence.

"COME ON DINO!" I yelled.

Jonghyun kicked the infuriated janitor off and we started running. We got into Jonghyun's car and zoomed off.

"Oh my God," Jonghyun said in English, panting.

"I'm all soaked," I shivered. I looked at Jonghyun who was drenched and we looked at each other at the same time.

"Hah. hah. Hahahaha!" We started laughing uncontrollably in the car at the stop light making fun of our poor state and our narrow escape.

"I love you, Hana," Jonghyun pushed my wet strands of hair and leaned in and kissed me again, ignoring all of the honks from the cars behind us.