Chapter Thirteen♥

Pinky Promise

Jonghyun picked me up from the airport. He greeted me so cheerfully and happily that I couldn't get myself to tell him that I had  to leave sooner or later. My aunt gave me 2 months before I had to go back to the States for my parent's funeral and to stay there forever.

"So did you settle whatever you had to?" Jonghyun asked, driving me to his home.

"Sorta..."

"Do you want to do something today? I'm leaving for Japan again in like 3 months so I want to spend the whole time with you," Jonghyun grinned.

3 months? Jonghyun, I only have 2 months...

"Sure," I smiled pushing my thoughts aside.

"Hey, are you okay? Your really... quiet," Jonghyun frowned.

"I'm just a little jet lagged," I made an excuse.

"Your weird. You were there for like 3 days," Jonghyun laughed.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked Jonghyun.

"Let's go the beach!" Jonghyun exclaimed.

"Really?"

"Yeah," Jonghyun smiled and made a U-turn for the beach.

"Which one are we going to?" I asked suspicously. Jonghyun hated beaches.

"Okay, fine, we're not going to a beach but it's way more fun," Jonghyun cheekily smiled.

"Are you sure? Is it somewhere where people will recognize you?" I hesitated.

"Nope."

"Okay, well do we have to walk a thousand miles to get there? And have you checked the weather? Do you have an umbrella?" I teased.

"Hey. Don't worry. I'm all prepared," Jonghyun said smugly. I raised an eyebrow.

I pointed to the people out the window and said, "Jonghyun. There's a lot of people..."

"This isn't where we're going," Jonghyun smiled. I looked at him suspiciously.

"Okay, we're here," Jonghyun said after 10 minutes.

"Where are we?" I asked him, looking around. We were still in Seoul, but it was the back region. Jonghyun parked in a dirt parking lot.

"Come here," Jonghyun said, holding out his hand. I took it  and he led me somewhere.

We were at a park with nature trails and in a bunch of forest. It was a good distance from the city, but not too far away. I could tell that it wasn't too popular. Jonghyun led me into the forest and we followed a trail. The trail ended up leading us to a cleared out part of the forest, but surrounded thickly by trees.

"Woah," I gasped looking around. We walked right into a very small lake. It was as small as a swimming pool but a thousand times prettier.

A mini waterfall gently cascaded down from a bunch of rocks into the mini lake. The lake water was so clean and pure that you could see all of the pebbles and stones on the bottom of the lake. There were trees arching in at the start of the waterfall and someone had attached a rope to one of the trees so if you climbed up some rocks, you would be able to jump into the lake using the rope.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Jonghyun grinned. I nodded. I took my converse and socks off and dipped my foot into the water. The water was cool and refreshing. I was glad that I wore my a plain white tshirt and running shorts that could take the water in.

Jonghyun took his shoes off too and started going into the water with me. He held my hand, "Let's go in further."

I agreed and we went in until we couldn't touch the bottom of the mini lake anymore.

"Are you tired yet?" I asked Jonghyun as we treaded water.

"Nope," he grinned.

"I'm going under," I said, dunking my whole head into the water. I opened my eyes underwater to see Jonghyun staring into my eyes. I started laughing, causing bubbles to form in the water from my mouth.

I swimmed to the other side of the lake where the mini waterfall was. There was a little platform made by mother nature that I could sit on. Jonghyun followed and emerged from the water. He pulled himself halfway up and I pushed him back down into the water.

"HAH!" I , sticking my tounge out.

"Yah Hana! Water got into my nose!" Jonghyun complained.

"I'm sorry..." I felt kind of bad, he tried getting the water out of his nose.

"Help me up," he glared.

I reached out my hand but I felt myself falling. My body was emerged in the water. Jonghyun had pulled me in.

"Hi baby," Jonghyun said in English and winked while I was trying to climb up onto the rocks where Jonghyun managed to sit.

"Jonghyun. You ," I groaned as I finally got my out of the water.

"Let's jump off the cliff thing!" I exclaimed, "I bet you won't be able to!" I mocked as we started climbing further up the rock structure.

We got to the top and Jonghyun cautiously looked down, making sure he didn't fall. It was a good 20 meters or so from the lake.

"I'll do it if you do it," Jonghyun said.

"Of course I'll do it!" I said confidently.

"Let's do it together then," Jonghyun said, holding my hand.

"Okay, then.. Are you ready?" I asked. Jonghyun nervously nodded.

"You sure?" I asked again.

"YES I'M SURE!"

"Fine... 1.... 2....3!" 

Me and Jonghyun jumped from the high rock structure and Jonghyun was screaming like crazy while I was laughing. We both plunged into the water at the same time. I tried getting to the top but Jonghyun was pulling me down further into the water. I looked at him underwater like he was crazy. Why was he trying to kill me?

He just smiled and grabbed my shoulders and pulled me towards him and leaned forward.

I closed my eyes and felt his lips gently fit perfectly into mine as we kissed. He pulled me closer to him underwater and our legs tangled together.

I was caught so off guard but when his lips touched mine, I felt so... safe. Even if we were 20 feet underwater in a mini lake where no one would catch us. Where no one would find us. Where we could be together.

Jonghyun released and pushed me towards the surface. During that kiss, I forgot how much my lungs were suffering and needed air.

I gasped for air when I got to the surface. Jonghyun came up a few seconds after that.

We stared at each other while treading water. He was so handsome. His hair was wet and he had taken his shirt off to go swimming. I put my arms around him unconciously. I didn't even know what I was doing. My arms had freaking minds of their own.

Jonghyun put his hands on my waist and kissed me again. I felt something banging in my chest. It was my heart. I wonder if he could feel it? His lips fit mine so perfectly. They always had. I got tingles in my lips and I felt that feeling you get in your gut when you ride a rollercoaster. I felt like just before I made the speech for my graduation. I felt like I just won the lottery.

I guess you could call it the Jonghyun Effect.

"Hana. Be my girlfriend," Jonghyun whispered in my ear.

"Of course..." I said. I beamed so happily.

We both got out of the water and sat on top of the rock structure. I laid my head on his shoulder and his arm was around my shoulders.

"This is so nice," I grinned.

"I know... Your mine, Hana," Jonghyun warned.

"Oh I know," I said knowingly, "So where'd you find this place, anyway?" I asked.

"Well, I tried looking for a place to run away and collect my thoughts and I found this!" Jonghyun held his hands up, and motioning the whole lake.

"It's always helped me. And there's always no one here. No one knows about this place even though it's this beautiful," Jonghyun sighed.

"It reminds me of scenes in movies..." I said, "You know, I feel like this place is magical. I forget about bad things and I feel like I can relax here and get away from the world."

"That's why I love this place. You are the only other person that knows about this place and you better not tell anyone," Jonghyun cautioned, "Cause it's our magic lake."

"Don't worry, I won't," I promised.

"Good. Oh by the way. I love you," Jonghyun said.

"Really?"

"Yes, really," Jonghyun assured.

"I love you too." I said back.

That night, when we got back home, I laid on my bed and thought about everything. Tomorrow or sometiime soon, I would have to tell SM Entertainment that I would stop being a trainee.

That wasn't so much of my worries, though. What worried me the most was the fact that I was Jonghyun's girlfriend now. I was SHINee Jonghyun's girlfriend.

In 2 months, I would be across the world from him again. I told him that I wouldn't leave and he's believing in that lie right now. I felt sick to my stomach thinking about it.

What if he hated me after I left? What if just can't get myself to tell him?

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry ;;;;;

it's a little short.

are you enjoying my fast updating?! ^___^

hope you enjoyed! and thanks you guys for commenting TT.TT I LOVE ITTTT