Have You Met Her?

If You Come Back

 

Bom surprised when someone greet her, also Youngbae.

Man : Bom nuna? You remember me?

Youngbae saw Bom with confused look. She was trying to remember it.

Bom  : OMO…. Daesung-i?

That man is Daesung, her junior at her school. Daesung close with Jiyong and Bom and that time he also know Jiyong and Bom are the perfect couple in their school. Daesung close with them because someday Jiyong help him from the senior who try to beat him. From there he was introduced to Bom by Jiyong, Jiyong said that Bom is his girlfriend.  

Daesung : (smile) It’s a relief that nuna still remember me..

Bom : Haha.. are you alone? (Daesung nodded) So, would you mind to join with us here?

Daesung : Ahh… Thank you nuna..

Bom : Daesung, let me introduce you to my friend. He’s Youngbae and Youngbae he’s Daesung..

Daesung : Hello, I’m Daesung. Nice to meet you..

Youngbae : (laugh) I’m Youngbae.. You’re so funny..

They laugh together. Bom told about Daesung and their old time on the high school to Youngbae and now Youngbae know that Daesung is her junior.

Daesung : Nuna, may I ask you something? (Bom nodded) How about you and hyung now?

Bom : (awkward smile) We’re… fine

Youngbae : Who are they talking about? (said to himself)

Bom : (laugh) Daesung-a, let’s we meet next time.. Don’t you miss me?

Daesung : (smile) alright then… Oh nuna, I’m forget that I should pick up my sister..

Bom : What a shame.. (pout his lips) Alright, be careful ok. Bye Daesung-a…

Daesung : Bye hyung, bye nuna I’ll call you…

Youngbae : So, I can’t believe you guys very close..

Bom : (laugh) Yeah, because he’s a nice guy.. He’s my favorite junior..

Youngbae : So, is he just talk about him earlier?

Bom : …. Him?

Youngbae : You know what I mean, right…

Bom : …. Youngbae, please not talk about that. Let’s we go home now. I’m tired..

 

Youngbae POV : Bom, why you never told me about him since you’re in Seoul. Is that too hurt? Or have you meet him? Please just be honest to me like old time. Don’t hiding your hurt anymore, Bom.

 

~ Meanwhile Jiyong ~

Arrived at home after pick up her mom in the market this morning, Jiyong feel strange with her mom.

Jiyong : Mom, may I ask you something?

Mrs. Kwon : What is that honey?

Jiyong : Do you Park Bom ssi? I mean a woman who help you in the market..

Mrs. Kwon : …….. (awkward smile) I don’t know her. She help me and I’m not ask her name. And how do you know her?

Jiyong : She’s my partner and she’s join with my new project this year..

Mrs. Kwon : (startled) It means you ever meet her?

Jiyong : Of course. In the meeting..

Mrs. Kwon : Since when?

Jiyong : Omma, why you ask me like interrogate me now?

Mrs. Kwon : …… (smile) a a ani aniya..

 

Mrs. Kwon POV : How could she meet Jiyong? But it seems like she didn’t know Jiyong lost his memory and why suddenly she came? NO! I had to keep her stay away from Jiyong. And I should tell Dara first about this. Dara and Jiyong engagement must be implemented soon.  

***

Bom and Minzy were meeting in the office talk about their new season style. Then Bom also told the other that their company will join with GIYONGCHY Company event this year. All of them so excited after heard that. After the meeting,

Minzy : Bom, so when you will meeting again with GIYONGCHY?

Bom : Next week.. You should accompany me..

Minzy : Alright..

Suddenly her phone ringing,

Bom : Annyeong Daesung-a…right now?...ok. Where are you?...alright. Bye, See you there….

Bom : Minzy-ya, I want to meet my friends then going lunch. So, if there’s someone looking for me just said I’m not in the office ok..

Minzy nodded then Bom immediately went to Daesung. In the café near their high school Daesung waiting for Bom. Finally Bom arrived and she immediately approached Daesung.

Daesung : Omo nuna, I can’t believe you still remember how to get here..

Bom : Of course haha…. You’ve order?

Daesung : Yup and for you too..

Bom : Seriously? Hmm.. do you know what my favorite food here?

Then the waiter came and took their order. Bom surprised that Daesung know her favorite food there.

Bom : Woah.. You know me so well Daesung-a! (they both laugh)

Daesung and Bom enjoy their food and talking about their new life, until

Daesung : Nuna, why you not bring hyung here? It should be more fun..

Bom suddenly got choke. Daesung immediately give her drink.

Daesung : Nuna, you should eat slowly.. Aigoo

Bom : (smile) I’m fine Daesung-a.. By the way about Jiyong, honestly we already broke up

Daesung surprised and he seems like want to know it more.

Bom : We already broke up since a year ago..

Bom  tell about her story with Jiyong also about Jiyong accident. Daesung can’t believe their relationship would end up like this. He really know how much they love each other. About Jiyong accident he didn’t know at all because at that time he was study in US.

Daesung : Nuna, I’m sorry.. i shouldn’t talk about that before..

Bom : (smile) I’m alright Daesung-a.. I’m alright..

As usual Bom always act like nothing happened. She’s strong but if she became weak she can’t hold her tears.

***

Today Jiyong mom come to Dara salon and she want to talk about Jiyong with her.

Dara : Omma, why you didn’t tell before if you want to come here..

Mrs. Kwon : I’m sorry Dara-ya.. I just shopping around here and I thought why do I come and to see you here, right..

Dara : I’m so happy if you want to come here often..

Mrs. Kwon : Dara-ya, do you remember Park Bom?

Dara : (surprised)…. Wh who?

Mrs. Kwon : Park Bom. A woman who’s in the hospital when Jiyong accident. You remember her?

Dara : ….. A ahh yes, Why?

Mrs. Kwon : Do you know that Jiyong have meet with her?

Dara : Jiyong meet her?!

Mrs. Kwon : Yes and he said they just meet once. Also she’s his partner for his new project this year. Does Jiyong ever told you about this?

Dara : ……….. know. He never told me

Mrs. Kwon : How about you? Have you ever meet her? (shook her hed) How dare she come and meet Jiyong…

Dara lied about Bom. She didn’t want to tell anyone, including Jiyong that she was meet Bom before. She know that Bom now is here, in Seoul. Now she’s worried if Bom know that Jiyong lost his memory. She was afraid about that.

***

Jiyong on his way from hospital because today time for him to therapy. Suddenly he stopped at the café. He get into the café and order a drink. At the same time Daesung also there. Daesung sit on the corner and his eyes staring at the man who look like Jiyong but himself not sure.

Jiyong sit beside window not far from Daesung table. Daesung make sure himself if that man Jiyong or not and guess what he was surprised that the man sit there is Jiyong. Then Daesung encourage himself to approach Jiyong.

Daesung : Excuse me…

Jiyong seeing him and,

Daesung : You, Jiyong hyung right?

Jiyong : (thinking)…….. Wait! Are you Daesung? Kang Daesung?

Daesung : (surprised) Hyung it’s me.. Woah I can’t believe you still remember me, hyung..

Both of them laugh and Jiyong please Daesung to sit.

Jiyong : Woah, you grow up now..

Daesung : Of course I’m.. Hyung how are you?

Jiyong : I’m good. How about you? Where do you live now?

Daesung : Me too.. I live in Hongdae now, hyung..

Jiyong : Oh, you move?

Daesung : Yeah, about 4 month maybe..

Jiyong : Ahh this kid.. you more handsome now! haha… you shoud be have a girlfriend don’t you?

Daesung : (shy smile) yes hyung.. Oh, hyung I heard that you had a car accident?

Jiyong : (noded) Yes, a year ago. Oh! From where you know about it?

Daesung : Nuna, just tell me earlier..

Jiyong : Nuna? Who’s nuna?

Daesung : Bo… (he almost to saying Bom)

When Daesung want to answer him suddenly his phone ring and Jiyong give his a sign for wait. After he end up the phone,

Jiyong : Daesung-a, I’m sorry I should to go now.. I’ll see you next time ok.. Bye..

Daesung : Bye hyung…

When Jiyong leaves Daesung regret that he forget to ask his number phone, poor Daesung.

 

 

 

 

Footage :

What will Dara do after she knew that Jiyong already meet Bom?

Will Daesung help Bom to meet Jiyong? 

 

 

 

****************************************************************

Don't forget to subsribe and comments... ^^

See you on the next chapter chinggu!!

GBOM VS DARAGON