My Feeling

If You Come Back

 

Today Jiyong’s mom back from hospital. Jiyong mom want to surprise Jiyong when he’s home later. She’s so excited today so she ask ahjumma to help her cooking.

Mrs. Kwon : I want to make a surprise for Jiyong tonight .. So, we will make his favorite food..

Ahjumma : But, Mr. Kwon said you should take a rest don’t too tired..

Mrs. Kwon : Eish… let him. Let’s start…

Ahjumma and Mrs. Kwon ready for cook but not along Mr. Kwon come to the kitchen and find her lovely wife was there.

Mr. Kwon : Yeobu, I’m looking for you and you’re here? You should rest now..

Mrs. Kwon : Ahh aniya… Yeobu I want to make a surprise for Jiyong.. Ahh how about we invite his friends too?

Mr. Kwon : Mwo? His friends?

Mrs. Kwon : Ne his friends. I mean Bom and Youngbae the boy who’s come with her that time. I would like to thank you to them, they’re really care for me so that’s why….. (cut by Mr. Kwon)

Mr. Kwon : Araseo..araseo.. But yeobo can you just not too tired?

Ahjumma : Mrs. Kwon, I’ve told you that you should rest. Now, let me do this ok..

Mrs. Kwon : Ah… but..

Mr. Kwon suddenly back hug her wife and kiss her shoulder.

Mr. Kwon : Don’t you hear me?

Mrs. Kwon : Ya….what are you doing? Let go of me..

Mr. Kwon shook his head and ahjumma smile to them, her face turn red saw Mr. Kwon and Mrs. Kwon like that. Mr. Kwon let go of his hug and drag her wife slowly to the living room.  

 

~ Meanwhile Jiyong ~

He got a message from her father and said that he should come home earlier and bring Dara to have a dinner together at home. His father didn’t tell Jiyong that his mom already home. He told Dara to get dinner at his home tonight and he will pick her up after work.

 

~ Meanwhile Bom ~

Bom and Minzy were discuss about the next meeting but suddenly her phone ringing,

Bom : Yeoboseyo….Ne I’m Park Bom. Nuguseyo?.......Oh, annyeonghaseyo Mr. Kwon……How did you know my number?.....Ahh ani ani gwaenchana…..Tonight? I think I’m not too busy. Why?......To your home?.....Arraseo Mr. Kwon…..Nugu?.....Oh his name’s Youngbae, Mr. Kwon….Mwo? Ahh ok……See you later Mr. Kwon….

Minzy : Nugu? Kwon Jiyong ssi?

Bom : (shook her head) Jiyongi appa….

Minzy : MWO??? Jinjja?! Wae?

Bom : I don’t know. He just ask me come to her home with Youngbae..

Minzy : Omo omo… How luck you to meet him! Ahh I’m so envy.. Did he want to ask you for a project?

Bom : I don’t know at all. He didn’t say anything. Just want me come to her home after work…

Minzy : Woah Daeeebak…. (clapping hands)

Bom : Daebak? Hahaha…what do you mean. Ok now let’s finish this first..

Bom so surprised when Jiyong father call her suddenly and want to meet her and Youngbae. What happen? She has no idea. After that she told Youngbae about that and his reaction the same as her. So, after work Youngbae will pick her up and go to Jiyong home together.

 

~ Meanwhile at Jiyong house ~

Jiyong mom and his father are waiting for Jiyong and his friends to come. Jiyong mom so excited because she want to surprise them. Suddenly she heard bell ringing. Jiyong father come to open the door and when he saw the monitor it was Jiyong and Dara out there.

Mr. Kwon give a sign to his wife to hide. Then he open the door.

Mr. Kwon : Oh Jiyong you come..

Dara : Annyeonghaseyo appa..

Mr. Kwon : Annyeong Dara-ya.. Let’s coming. I’ve something for you guys..

They walk to the dinning room then Jiyong and Dara saw a lot of food on the table.

Jiyong : Woah..appa you make all of this? But who’s birthday today?

Mr. Kwon shook his head then suddenly Jiyong mom appear from back.

Mrs. Kwon : Who do you think is birthday?

Jiyong : Omma….

Dara : Oh omma??

Suddenly Jiyong hug his mom tightly and kiss her forehead.

Jiyong : Are you really home? You feel better now?

Mrs. Kwon : (nodded) Doctor have allowed me to go home. So today I want to make a surprise for you….

Dara : Omma, I’m so happy you’re home now…

Mrs. Kwon : Ne Dara.. You know I’m boring in the hospital..

Jiyong : So, how about we start our dinner? I’m so hungry omma… This all my favorite food..

Mrs. Kwon : Uhmmm wait for a minute ok…

Jiyong : Ahhh omma…. Pleaseeee

Suddenly they heard the bell ring.

Mr. Kwon : I’ll open it..

He open the door and finally Bom and Youngbae come.

Bom & Youngbae : Annyeonghaseyo…

Mr. Kwon : Ahh finally you come.. I thought you guys will not come..

Youngbae : I’m sorry if we’re late Mr. Kwon…

Mr.Kwon : Ani, gwaenchana… Please coming…

Bom and Youngbae follow Jiyong father behind and they saw Jiyong, Dara and Jiyong’s mom there. They’re surprised saw them. Jiyong and Dara also surprised saw they’re coming.

Jiyong : Bom?

Mrs. Kwon : Bom-ah…Youngbae ssi annyeong….

Bom : Oh Mrs. Kwon you…. (cut By Mrs. Kwon)

Mrs. Kwon : Ahh araseo araseo…

Mrs. Kwon come to them and give them hug.

Youngbae : You feel better now Mrs. Kwon?

Mrs. Kwon : Aigoo…. I said that you can call me omma now..

Bom & Youngbae : Ne..

Mr. Kwon : Don’t you guys hungry?

Mrs. Kwon : Oh mianhae… let’s we start our dinner. Bom, Youngbae sit please and please enjoy the food..

During the dinner Jiyong watch Bom even when she talk but she never looking at him. He know she’s avoided him now. Dara also watch Jiyong and she saw he was looking at Bom.

Dara : Honey, you want to eat this?

Jiyong : A..uhm… ne ne… that one…

Dara feeding Jiyong in front of Bom and Youngbae. Youngbae caress her hands silently because he can see Bom feeling right now.

Mr. Kwon : So, how’s your project so far Ji?

Jiyong : So far is going well.. I should said thank you to Bom and Youngbae. They’re a great partner..

Youngbae : Thank you so much Kwon Jiyong ssi..

Jiyong : You can call me Jiyong from now.. ok..

Youngbae : Ahh is it ok from me to call you Jiyong? It’s weird for me..

Jiyong : hahaha we’ve the same age, right?

Mrs. Kwon : Ahh so you’ve the same age as Jiyong?

Youngbae : Ne..

Mrs. Kwon : Omo.. I thought you’re younger than him..

Jiyong : Omma…am I too old?

They’re laugh with Jiyong mom jokes.

Mrs. Kwon : Youngbae-ya, I see you and Bom are close. What are you guys? Are you guys dating?

Right when Jiyong mom said that, Jiyong saw Bom. He want to heard the answer.

Bom : …..Mwo? Ah ani… ani.. We’re… (cut by Youngbae)

Youngbae : We’re almost dating but she refuse me…

Bom : YA!! When did you do that? Heol…

Mr. & Mrs. Kwon laugh seeing Bom and Youngbae.

Dara : But you guys are match to each other..

Bom : ….Ne?

Mr. Kwon : Ahh if i’m still young I really want to date you Bom ssi…

Mrs. Kwon : MWO?? How about me then?

Mr. Kwon : Uhmm…..i don’t know..

Mrs. Kwon : YA….

Jiyong’s mom punch his husband arms playfully and it makes all of them laugh. The dinner was done and it’s time to Bom and Youngbae go home.

Bom : Mrs. Kwon.. (cut by Mrs. Kwon)

Mrs. Kwon : Omma….

Bom : (smile) Ne omma, thank you for dinner and I’m so happy seeing you much better now and going home..

Youngbae : Ne, me too… I hope we can still have a good time together like this with you omma…

Mrs. Kwon : Aigoo…. You guys are so cute.. Thank you so much for coming and for your care since I’m in the hospital.. gomawo…

Mrs. Kwon give them hug and pat her back like her child. Suddenly Bom tears down her cheek. When Mrs. Kwon let go of her hug,

Mrs. Kwon :  Omo wae?

Jiyong who’s stand behind his mom and dad with Dara saw Bom crying. He really want to hug her right now but he can’t. This is not the right time.

Bom : Ani… I just miss my mom…

Mrs. Kwon : Omo,  don’t cry Bom-ah..

Mrs. Kwon wipe her tears and shook her hair softly. Bom really miss this warm. She miss mom figure like this. This time she’s thinking her mom and when Jiyong mom wipe her tears she feel her warm hands and she’s comfortable with that.

Youngbae : We’ve to go now.. Once again thank you so much..

Mr. Kwon : Youngbae-ya be careful ok..

Youngbae nodded then they leave Jiyong house. After Youngbae and Bom leaving,

Jiyong : I will take Dara to home…

Mr. Kwon : Ok.. Be careful Jiyong-ah.. Dara, thank you for coming..

Dara : Thank you app, omma.. I’m going now..

Mrs. Kwon give her hug then they leave Jiyong home. While driving Jiyong was thinking about Bom. Why suddenly she cry and said that she miss her mom?

Dara : Ji…

Jiyong : …. Uhm?

Dara : What are you thinking about?

Jiyong : Ani…

Dara : Is that Bom?

Jiyong : Mwo? Why her? Ani…

Dara : I know… You thinking of her, right?

Jiyong : …… What if I said yes?

Dara : …….. Ji, can you not too close to her?

Jiyong : What do you mean?

Dara : You look different now. I don’t know why but it happen since you and Bom are close..

Jiyong : Eish, what are you talking about.. Listen, me and her just friends, as a partner..

Dara : You like her?

Jiyong : ……. Dara-ya, stop it.. Why suddenly you talk nonsense like this..

Dara : Nonsense? Ji, am I wrong if I’m worried about us?

Jiyong : Us? Why?

Dara : You know, we will getting engaged right? And saw you and Bom so close like that and it makes me…..hurt. I’m afraid if you will like her and turned away from me..

Jiyong : Dara-ya (cut by Dara)

Dara : I’m afraid Ji.. Can you to stay from her? At least it makes me a bit relieved..

Jiyong not answer her, inside his mind he can’t do that since he know who is Bom.

Dara : You can’t? (exhales) araseo….

Jiyong : Sorry, Dara-ya…. It doesn’t mean I want to stay away from her or not but you know she’s my partner in my project right now and I thought it’s better if we work together and close each other not only her but all of my partner.. I hope you understand it..

Dara : ….. Arraseo…

Jiyong her hair softly and kiss her forehad. Dara lean her head on his shoulder and,

Dara : You love me, right?

Jiyong : ….. Of course (he kiss her head)

 

Meanwhile Bom and Youngbae arrived at Bom apartment. They’re still in Youngbae’s car.

Bom : Thanks Youngbae-ah…

Youngbae : (smile) eish… we always be like this, right..

Bom : (laugh) You right. Youngbae-ya..

Youngbae : Uhm?

Bom : About that.. Why you said that we’re almost dating? What do you mean?

Youngbae : …..haha ani. I’m just kidding..

Bom : Kidding?

Youngbae : Ne… you see, they’re so happy with my joke right?

Bom : (smile) You right. You really a mood booster in every situation..

Youngbae : Hahaha yeah that’s me…

Bom : Youngbae-ya, have you ever had the feeling to me?

Youngbae : Mwo?? Eish what are you saying about? Hahaha….

Bom : It’s good if you be honest to me. Have you ever thinks me more than a friend?

Youngbae : hahaha of course not…

Bom : It’s a relieved.. Thanks Youngbae-ah for always be my best brother

Bom give him a hug but inside he feel a bit sad that she just want him as her brother. Bom and Youngbae get out from the car.

Bom : Thanks Youngbae-ya.. You be careful ok..

When Bom want to walk, suddenly Youngbae grab her hands and hug her. Bom was startled.

Bom : Youngbae-ah…

Youngbae : Mian, mianhae Bommie-ah..

Bom : Wae?

Youngbae : Mian…I’ve a feeling for you. I like you. I’m start falling in love with you from the first we met. Mianhae…

Bom : Mmm mwo?

Youngbae : Please don’t mad at me..

Youngbae let go of his hug but still hold her hands. He’s looking at her eyes so deep.

Youngbae : To be honest I really like you, but I can’t. I know how much you love him. Everytime, everyday you just think of him. Even it’s hurt but I can’t do anything..

Bom : What are you saying about?

Youngbae : Bom, please let me to help you to forget him. I hate seeing you suffering like this. I don’t like to see you cry..

Bom : Youngbae-ah…..how (start to cry) How could you do this to me?

Youngbae : Mianhae Bom, mian… but, please give me chance to love you.. I promise I’ll never ever hurting you or make u cry. I won’t.. Please…

Bom : ……… Youngba-ah, I don’t know. I don’t know…

Youngbae : Bom…. I love you

Bom not answer but seeing her cry Youngbae feel guilty then he hug her tightly after that he kiss her forehead.

At the same time, Jiyong also there he saw everything. He saw they hug each other and Youngbae kiss Bom. It makes him hurt.

 

FLASHBACK// a few hours ago…

After take Dara to her home, he’s going to home but suddenly he thinking of Bom again. He remember that Chaerin has give him Bom address. He check his phone and find it. He goes to Bom apartment. Arrived in front of Bom apartment he saw Youngbae car. He know that is Youngbae car and yes he found them still there.

Jiyong : What are they talking about?

Jiyong watch them from his car, stalking them. After that he saw them get out of the car and Bom will get into the building but Youngbae grab her hands and suddenly hug her.

Jiyong : MWO?! What is he doing?

He clench his hands, his heart beating fast. He didn’t know what just they’re talking about now. Suddenly he saw Bom crying.

Jiyong : Now what? Why she’s cry? What did he say to Bom?

He saw his holding Bom hands and again he hug her but this time he kiss her! He’s shock and his whole body was freezing. // END OF FLASHBACK.

 

 

Footage :

What will Jiyong do after this? 

What happen next after Youngbae confess his feeling to Bom?

 

 

*******************************************************************

ANNYEONG.............

Please enjoy this new chapter!!

Don't forget to comments and subscribe.. IT'S FREE ^o^

Thanks for all your comments chinggudeul..

see you on the next chapter!! 

PLEASE CALM & WAITING THE NEXT CHAPTER

 

GBOM VS DARAGON