FRIENDS ??

If You Come Back

 

Jiyong mom prepare the food for dinner and Jiyong father join her to help.

Mr. Kwon: Jiyong not come home yet?

Mrs. Kwon : (shook her head) he said he will come late.. Yeobo, you know about Jiyong new project?

Mr. Kwon : Ahh.. the charity?

Mrs. Kwon : (nodded) and you know who will be his partner for this project?

Mr. Kwon shook his head and looking at his wife face with curious.

Mrs. Kwon : Park.Bom. You remember her?

Mr. Kwon : (thinking)…… Wait, Park Bom? You mean Park Bom Jiyong girlfriend?

Mrs. Kwon : Yeobo, she’s not his girlfriend anymore..

Mr. Kwon: Wait, how did you know that?

Jiyong mom tell the story when she met Bom in the market and when Jiyong told her that Bom is one of his partner on his new project. Jiyong father can’t believe that Bom is back. Actually Jiyong father not mean didn’t like Bom but he respect what Jiyong choose because Jiyong know what the best for his life.

***

Today Bom will go to the GIYONGCHY Company attending the meeting. She remembered when she and Daesung meet Jiyong at the same time. She feel worried if today her mood is bad. Since the meeting Bom avoid Jiyong eyes and she’s not too much talk like usual even asking something. She just needed to talk.

Jiyong felt something different today with Bom. She’s like this because of what happened yesterday? He thought.  After the meeting, Jiyong encourage himself to talk with Bom.

Jiyong : Excuse me Bom, can we talk?

Bom : …. Now? (Jiyong nodded)

Bom : Ok… Youngbae, you go first I’ll… (cut by Jiyong)

Jiyong : I will take her back to her office..

Youngbae and Bom lookin each other and Bom surprised Jiyong said that.

Youngbae : Ok.. I’ll go first. Bye…

Bom waves her hand to Youngbae as he and Seungri leave.

Bom : So, what do you want to talk, Jiyong ssi?

 

~ Meanwhile Dara ~

She call Jiyong many times but no answer. So she call to his office,

Dara : Hello Chaerin ssi, is Jiyong in the office now? ….What? With who?..... Do you know where are they going?.......Ah, alright. Just tell him if I call him and please call me back ok. Thank you Chaerin ssi…..

Dara hang up the phone and she was surprised when hear Chaerin said Bom. “He’s going out with Bom ssi after the meeting”.

 

~ Meanwhile Bom and Jiyong ~

They’re in the garden near Jiyong office. Bom sitting on the bench while waiting Jiyong buy a drink for them. Not along Jiyong come with 2 drink on his hand.

Jiyong : Which do you want? This one or this one?

Bom : (smile) anything… (as he give her a drink)

Jiyong : You’re not busy, right?

Bom shook her head as she take a sip of her drink.

Bom : Ah.. Didn’t you said that u want to talk to me? What’s about?

Jiyong : I heard everything about you from Daesung and (cut by Bom)

Bom : Me? Daesung-i? 

Jiyong : (nodded) I just meet with Daesung and we talk. I want to apologize for what happened in the café that time.. I am (cut by Bom)

Bom : So, you know me? (Jiyong nodded) You’re not pretend right? (Jiyong shook his head) You know who am I now? (Jiyong nodded and smile) I miss you Ji, I mis you..

Bom hug Jiyong and tears fall down her cheek, she touched. Then Jiyong hug her back.

Jiyong : Me too..

Bom : Really? (Jiyong nodded)

Jiyong : I’m glad to see the two of my best friends like Daesung and you.. (as he let go of her hug)

Bom surprised, did he just say his best friends? She thought. She feel confused now.

Jiyong : Daesung told me that you’re telling him about my accident, right? (Bom nodded) So, where did you know about my accident? Did you come from Japan? But how did you know that?

Bom : What is this? (said to herself). Ji, did you said you know me, right? And it means you recognize me, you remember me..

Jiyong : Yeah I know you Bom. We’re friends, Daesung told me. He told everything..

Bom then remember her words to Daesung at that time. “Dae, please don’t say anything about me at Jiyong. I’m begging you..”

Jiyong : Bom… Are you ok? (touch her shoulder)

Bom : …..Ah, I’m sorry. Ji, I think I should go now because….

Her phone suddenly ring, Minzy was called,

Bom : Ne Minzi ya….right now?....Ok I’ll come in a minute….See you. Bye…

Bom hang up the phone and stood up from the bench.

Bom : I should to go now. Ji……

Jiyong : What?

Bom : (smile and hug him) I miss you..

She let go of her hug then waves her hands saying goodbye to him. In the car,

Bom : You don’t know me Ji, you really don’t remember who am i.. (she cried)

 

~ Meanwhile Dara ~

Dara come to Bom office. She’s waiting Bom in the car.Actually, after she know about Jiyong going with Bom, then she called Bom office and Minzy told her that Bom not in the office. Dara decided to meet Bom. There’s something she want to talk with her.

Finally Bom appeared and Dara get out of the car immediately.

Dara : Bom ssi…

Bom stop her step and looking at her back.

Bom : Dara?

Dara : Sorry, if my coming so suddenly..

Bom : What’s wrong?

Dara : Is there something I want to talk with you, Bom..

Bom : …… Oh really? But, I’m sorry I’ve an appointment now..

Dara : Alright.. how about after your work? Is it ok?

Bom : Uhm…. Ok. Where?

Dara : I’ll be waiting in the café near my salon.. it’s ok?

Bom : (smile) ok… I’ll come. See you there…

Bom waves her hands as Dara back waves her hands too saying goodbye.

 

Dara POV : What happened if Bom know about Jiyong? Should I say to Jiyong if I’m ready about the engagement? I don’t want to lose Jiyong. NO! Sorry Bom, I’m sorry I had to do this. 

 

 

 

Footage : 

Exactly what will Dara do? 

 

 

 

 

*********************************************************************

Hello... sorry for waiting

Please enjoy this new chapter ^^

See you again yeorobun on the next chapter!!

Please subscribe and comments ^.^

GBOM VS DARAGON