Fate or Not?

If You Come Back

 

Closer to that man then she realized he’s KWON JIYONG.

Bom : Jiyong…?

Jiyong heard someone call him then he saw Bom there. He also surprised that Bom come there. He walk closer to her until he stand in front of her. Their face too close, he can saw her puffy cheek.

Jiyong : …She’s…beautiful. Why my heart beating fast now? (said to himself)

Bom : …What are you doing here?

Jiyong : (smile) Finally I meet you here..

He talk almost like a whisper and it makes Bom shivering. For a minute they look at each other, eye to eye. Bom so nervous then she take a step backward but because of her nervousness she had slipped. Before she fell, Jiyong hold her body immediately then she’s in his embrace now.

Bom : You still warm, Ji… I miss your hug..

Jiyong : Can she hear my heartbeat? What’s wrong with me?

Bom : …… Uhm Ji…

Jiyong : Ne?

Bom : Can.. (cut by Jiyong)

Jiyong : Ahh I’m sorry…

Then Jiyong let go of his embrace. They both were being awkward. Bom decided to take a sit then Jiyong follow her.

Bom : What are you doing here?

Jiyong : Uhm… I don’t know I just missed this place..

Bom : Mwo??

Jiyong : It feels strange. This place…. like a magic. I feel like I often go to this place. I just have that feeling, like I missed something here.. But I don’t know..

Bom : It doesn’t mean you remember about me a little, Ji? (said to herself)

Jiyong : But beside that, I actually want to meet you..

Bom : Me?

Jiyong : I want to apologize about what I said that time. Suddenly I scolded you for no reason. I’m really sorry for that..

Bom : (smile) Just forget it. I forgive you already.. But how about Dara?

Jiyong : Uhm.. we didn’t talk. I don’t know why she’s being like that..

Bom : Of course she can be like that. She’s your fiancé.. You should treat her well..

Jiyong : We’re haven’t engagement. Since that day I don’t talk with her even meet..

Bom : Really? Ji, try to hear her reason. You can’t be like this.. You…you love her, right?

Jiyong : …… I love her. Of course I love her..

Bom : You’re right Ji. I’m not yours anymore. It’s enough for me to hear that.. (said to herself)  

Bom smile then they’re being awkward again.

Jiyong : So, how about you?

Bom : Me? What’s about?

Jiyong : Don’t you have a boyfriend?

Bom : Ahaha (awkward laugh) Me? No I’m not..

Jiyong : Oh come on Bom.. Remember the first we came here, you talk about your first love. Just tell me about him..

Bom : ……Him?

Jiyong : Ne.. You still with him right?

Bom : ……… We’re.. (stop for a while) We’ve broke up..

Jiyong : Are you sure? Why?

Bom : Uhm…It’s a long story Ji..

Jiyong : Just tell me.. I’m a keeper…

Jiyong act like he sealed his lips and throw the key. Bom don’t know what to say.

Bom : I leave him but doesn’t mean I ‘LEAVE’ him. There’s a reason why I leave him that time. Time after time I just thinking of him. I feel regret then when I’m looking for him…. He….

Jiyong : What’s wrong with him?

Bom : He has another woman and what I know he love her, really love her..

Jiyong : So, you just let them together?

Bom : …….from the first I’m not but everytime I think about that I realized that they love each other the same like when we’re together..

Jiyong : Have you meet him? Have you try to talk with him?

Bom : (nodded) I don’t want to be selfish. As long as I can see him where is he, I’m happy.. I’m happy for him, for her.. And I try to….to forget him..

Jiyong : Ya! Are you fool? You can’t.. You should talk to him first..

Bom : (inhales) I know but it’s hard for me.

Jiyong looking at Bom and when he saw her eyes there’s a pain inside. Why suddenly he’s like to feel what she feels. So much pain but there is a hope too.  

Bom : …….. Did we have a special day for tomorrow?

Jiyong : a ahh… yes you’re right. Have you finished your design?

Bom : Hmmm….. you will see! I think I should take a rest because of tomorrow..

Jiyong : So, let’s go home.. You should sleep well tonight..

Both of them laugh. They leave that place and going home. Bom can’t believe she meet Jiyong there. Jiyong also surprised seeing Bom there.

Bom POV : I’m sorry Ji, I’m sorry.. I think this time I’ll try to forgetting you. Even it hard for me but I should. You love her, you really love her. I heard that it’s enough for me..

Jiyong POV : It’s not usual. This feeling so different when I’m with Bom. What is it? What happen with me? But honestly, I start to miss her when she’s not around, I’m comfortable near her.

***

Today is a special day for Bom so she’s going to office early morning. She’s a bit nervous because the investor will come and see her design for the auction project. Minzy and the other staff also come to the office early morning to prepare and check everything’s complete.

Chaerin told Minzy that Jiyong and the investors will come at 9 o’clock. Minzy come to Bom room.

Bom : Minzy-ya, everything was done, right?

Minzy : (nodded) Totally perfect.. I want to remind you that they will come here at 9 o’clock..

Bom : What time is it now? Ahh we still have 1 hour. I should check to the gallery now..

Bom get into the gallery and she was amazed with the decoration there also everything look perfect like what Minzy said earlier.

Minzy : Bom, they’re almost here…

Bom : Really? I’m so nervous now. Am I look good?

Minzy : Aigoo… you always look fabulous Bom. Is that a question? Haha…

Bom and Minzy ready to welcome them. Finally the investors and Jiyong also Chaerin arrived.  Bom and Minzy bowed to them.

Bom : Welcome… Hi, I’m Park Bom nice to meet you..

Jiyong : She is a designer and she’s the owner of Spring Lady gallery..

Bom : Omoo… you’re too much Kwon ssi..

The investor : Wahh you’re still young and gorgeous…

Bom : Thank you so much… Let me introduce you my secretary, she is Minzy..

Minzy : Hi… Nice to meet you..

Bom : So, how about we’re going to the gallery? I know you guys can’t wait to see them..

They’re going to the Gallery now. All of the investors amazed with the decoration and the first thing is all the dress in the mannequin.

Jiyong : Wow, you make all them?

Bom : Not me.. I just design it..

Jiyong : It’s the same.. Look, all of the investor must be proud of you. You’re such the best designer..

Bom : Hahah.. What are you talking about but thank you Kwon ssi..

The investor : Park Bom-ssi, you’re so talented. I love all of your design..

Bom : Thank you.. I hope the auction goes well..

Bom so happy that The Investors love all of her design. She feels like her dreams come true. They talk about the auction too and there’s one of the investors ask her to join with his project. They’re all praise Bom and satisfied after know her more. They also have a meeting there and Bom finally success to show her designs to them and they decided to use all of her design for the auction.

After the meeting Jiyong said that he’s still want there. So, Bom and Jiyong go to her room.

Jiyong : Wow, nice room..

Bom : Thank you..   

Jiyong : Nice view from here.. How could you find this place?

Bom : It’s beautiful right?

Jiyong : So beautiful here… So, I bet you’re happy now..

Bom : Omo how did you know that?

Jiyong : I can see hahaha…..

Bom : I can’t believe that all of them love my design. First time I’m worried if they don’t like my design…

Jiyong : I know it from the first time I saw your design I know it must be amazing.. You’re really best on the fashion industry…

Bom : Ahh why you talk too much today..

Both of them laugh then suddenly Minzy coming and tell Bom to meet with their customer. So, Bom leave Jiyong alone in her room for a while. While waiting for Bom come he looking around her room. Until he find something unique on the table.

Jiyong : What is this? “HERE’S MY DREAMS COME TRUE”..?

He open that book and he find a lot of design and all of them made by Bom. One by one he open and read the caption. He also laugh by himself everytime he read the caption that Bom write on it. Until he find a wedding dress picture still design by herself and he’s shocked read the caption on it.

‘My wedding dress! FINALLY ^^ I’ll wear them when the day has come. With my lovely man Kwon Jiyong.. Jiyong-ah SARANGHAE’

He almost drop the book, he put the book on the table again but before that he ripped that page only that page. His heart beating fast and he feel that pain again. But this time he can hold it. He take a sit and calm himself. Not along Bom come.

Bom : Hi Ji, I’m sorry.. You’re not boring, right?

Jiyong : Uhm…. I’m not…

Bom : Omo, you look so pale? Why? Are you sick?

Jiyong : Really? No… I’m not sick..

Bom : Are you sure but… (cut by Jiyong)

Jiyong : So, what happen to your customer?

Bom : Uhmm nothing..  Just usual meeting.. OMO I’m forget, what do you want to drink?

Jiyong : Hahaha you’re late… (Bom out her lips) No no I’m kidding. But I should to go now. Chaerin call me earlier..

Bom : Alright… I’m so sorry leaving you without give you a drink or something..

Jiyong : No, it’s ok Bom.. ok I’ll leave now..

Before Jiyong open the door, he turn his body and saw Bom follow behind him.

Bom : What?

Jiyong look at her eyes so deep.

Bom : W.. what.. what are you looking at?

Jiyong : (smile) ani… Bye…

He said while playfully ruffled her hair. Bom face blushing, luckily Jiyong doesn’t see her this time. Jiyong go to his office, along the way he was thinking about Bom. What it means? Why she wrote like this? Don’t we’re friends? Why me? Who’s Bom? A lot of questions in his mind at this time.

 

After work Jiyong decided to meet with Daesung. He think the one and only he ask about Bom is Daesung. They meet in the small café near Han River. Luckily Daesung was not busy and want to meet him. It’s been a while since the last time they meet.

When he got in the café, Jiyong went directly to Daesung who was waiting for him. 

Daesung : Hyung….

Jiyong : Daesung-ah… it’s been a while, right?

Daesung : Ne… What happened hyung?

Jiyong : Sorry, I call you for a sudden…

Daesung : Gwaenchana hyung.. But what happen?

Jiyong : Today I found this… (as he show something to Daesung)

Daesung take a piece of paper that Jiyong give to him then he was surprised when read that.

Daesung : …. Hyung… where did you get this?

Jiyong : From Bom office while I was waiting her in her room then I found this. Kwon Jiyong that she means is it me?

Daesung : …..Uhm….Uhm…hyung I (cut by Jiyong)

Jiyong : Daesung-ah please.. be honest to me. You know that I’ve amnesia right? It’s weird when I remember you, my family but why not Bom? I don’t even remember about her. We’re friends but why must be her?

Daesung : …..Hyung….

Jiyong : Please help me… I’m sick of that. I’m tired with myself when my head get pain.. I hate when I saw some flashes but I don’t know what is that? Who is that? Where am i? Daesung-ah you want to help me, right? Get my memories back..

Daesung : Noona, mianhae (said to himself). Hyung, but promise me you won’t to tell to anyone even to Bom noona..

Jiyong : I promise Daesung-ah..

Daesung : Actually you and Bom noona are more than friends. You are dating. You guys love each other..

Jiyong : So, am I her…. first love?

Daesung : Yes hyung….

Jiyong had no idea what was Daesung said about. He was shocked. He listening Daesung well. Daesung told him how they meet, how he treat her well, he bring back their memories. Also, he let him know their favorite place. It means Bom secret place where’s he confessed his feelings on Bom and their first kiss.

He was thankful to Daesung and told everything to him, about Bom. He still can’t believe why Bom can hide everything on herself even when they meet for many times she never told him about this. On the way home he remembered what does Daesung told to him.

Daesung : Bom noona, really have a hard time before and after he meet you. Hyung, until now she still love you. No matter what happens she still love you. But after she knew that you’re getting engaged I think she’s broken now. Like she was in despair. Please, don’t tell her that I was told her about this…

Suddenly tears down his cheek. When he wondered Bom face everytime they meet it makes him hurt now.

Jiyong POV : Why? Why you do this to me? Are you a statue? So you can’t told me anything? Why you lie to me? Who am I to you? Bom, this time please let me to get my memories back before it’s too late..   

 

 

Footage :

Daesung told everything to Jiyong?!

What happen if Jiyong told everything to Bom?

Does Bom really want to forget about Jiyong? 

 

 

**************************************************************

Yo Wasap...!!

I'm back again just for you.....

As i promise that i'll be back as soon as possible and VOILA...

Please enjoy this chapter ^o^

So, see you on the next chapter yeorobun!!

Don't forget for subscribe and also feel free to comments....

GBOM VS DARAGON