His Memory

If You Come Back

 

Today Minzy accompany Bom meeting at GIYONGCHY Company also Youngbae and Seungri are there too. During the meeting Bom almost not focus every time she’s looking at Jiyong.

Jiyong : Bom ssi, could I see your new design for this project?

Bom nodded and ask Minzy to show him her book. Bom draw all design by herself and Jiyong praised him.

Jiyong : Wow you’re very talented, Bom ssi..

Bom : Did you know that I love drawing Ji. You know me so well but why now...why you seems like you don’t know me at all? (said to herself)

Minzy who sit beside her nudged her hands. It makes Bom back to herself.

Minzy : She just talk to you.. (whisper to her)

Bom look confused and smile to Jiyong, “ Thank you..”

After the meeting suddenly Jiyong approach Bom.

Jiyong : Bom ssi, can we talk for a minute? (Bom nodded)

Yougbae seeing them and he’s a little jealous with them. Jiyong and Youngbae went to the café in his office. Bom so happy finally she has chance to talk with Jiyong just both of them.

Jiyong : I just want to say thank you…

Bom : Thank you?

Jiyong : (smile) you help my mom in the market . Remember?

Bom : Ahh… it’s alright, Ji. But I’m afraid it seems your mom still hate me

Jiyong : Uhm sorry what do you mean? Hating you? Why?

Bom : Ji, don’t you remember?

Jiyong shook his head, “ I don’t understand Bom ssi..”

Bom : Ji, it’s just the two of us. Why you always talk to me in formal..

Jiyong : Sorry, Bom ssi. What’s wrong with you?

Chaerin : Kwon ssi? Finally I found you. The CEO from Star company have come..

Jiyong : Bom ssi sorry i got to go. Nice to talk with you.. Bye..

Jiyong bowed leave her.

Bom : Again. Why you act like you never know me? Why? (said to himself)

Bom walking out from the building and without her realize Youngbae waiting her in the lobby.

Youngbae : Bom….

Bom : Oh Youngbae. Are you still here? Where’s Seungri and Oh I’m forget Minzy. Where is she?

Bom pull out her phone try to call Minzy but suddenly Youngbae grab her phone.

Youngbae : She back to office with Seungri..

Bom : Really? Ahh.. Why I’m being like this? Pabo pabo..

Youngbae : What are you talking about with Kwon ssi earlier?

Bom : …..Nothing. I should back to office now..

Youngbae : Bom, you’re hiding something from me, right?

Bom : …… A ani.. aniya Youngbae-ya. Let’s go out from here..

Youngbae grab her hands, “ It’s true, right?”

Youngbae looking at her eyes and it makes Bom feel uneasy. She knows that she can’t lie to him.

Bom : Youngbae-ya.. so many people here. Let go of my hands..

Then Youngbae let go of her hands.

Bom : We’re just talk about my design. She just wanted to say thank you because I’m join with this project. That’s all..

Youngbae : Just it? (Bom nodded)

Bom : Eish.. this kid..

Bom put her arms on his shoulder then pinch his forehead. They laugh together. At the same time Jiyong looking at them from the lobby. He touched his chest and suddenly feel something on his heart.

Jiyong : What is this? Why am I feeling like this?

He’s looking at them but directly to Bom. There’s something on his heart when saw her smile. He feels like familiar with those smiles and suddenly on his mind he saw a woman smile so beautiful to him but her face blurry.

Chaerin : Kwon ssi you alright?

Chaerin who’s beside him support him to not to fall. Jiyong feels pain again.

 

After take a shower Jiyong sit on the edge of bed while drying his hair with a towel. Suddenly he wondered about what happened in the office lobby. He’s confused why when he saw Bom like that to Youngbae he feel something on his heart.

Jiyong : Am I jealous? No Way! Bur, why she always call me ‘Ji’ when she talk to me? Why I feel  hurt at that time? Oh, the book…

Jiyong take a book from the drawer, book that he always bring to the therapy. Whenever he feel pain he should write on the book. So, he write it on the book about what happened in the office this afternoon.

***

Today is anniversary of Jiyong and Dara. So that Jiyong has a plan for give her a surprise. He told Dara to come to the café that they usually come. He decided to come home early today and had to come first before Dara. When he got in the café he had asked for help from one of the waitress at the café. 

At the same time Daesung and Bom also there but they’re come first. Daesung saw Jiyong was talking with the waitress while Bom still in the restroom. So, Daesung approach him.

Daesung : Hyung…

Jiyong : Omo, Daesung-i? Haha… we always like this..

Daesung : (laugh) Oh, hyung I want you to meet someone..

Jiyong : Uuh, seems like this kid want to show me his girlfriend. Am I right?

Daesung just smile and waiting for Bom out from the restroom. Daesung and Jiyong take a sit while waiting. Finally Bom come but she didn’t see Daesung, until Daesung call her.

Daesung : Nuna….

Bom look towards Daesung.

Bom : Eish, why are you there? (as she walk to him)

Bom saw him with a man but she didn’t know he’s Jiyong. Until Bom come..

Daesung : Hyung, look at your back..

Jiyong looked back according to what Daesung said. Bom standing behind him was shock that she saw Jiyong now. Jiyong and Bom look at each other with no words.

Daesung : Hyung, sorry I just want to make a surprise.. Nuna, I’m sorry..

Jiyong : Bom ssi?

Bom : …. Kwon ssi?

Daesung looking at them with a confuse look. He feel something strange between them.

Jiyong : Bom ssi, nice to meet you..

Bom just smile and bowed to him.

Daesung : Eish, what happen with you guys? Why you so formal? Hyung, nuna did you guys miss each other, right?

Bom : Daesung-ah…

Jiyong : You know Daesung?

Daesung : Eish, hyung of course Bom nuna know me. What a joke haha.. We already know each other for a long time hyung.. even you and Bom nuna (cut by Jiyong)

Jiyong : Daesung-ah, me and Bom ssi we just met for a couple time. It’s because we work together. I just know her now..

Daesung : Hahaha hyung are you kidding me.. You really have a good sense of humor now..

Jiyong : No Daesung-ah. I’m not kidding or I’m pretending now. It’s true we just know because of work. Isn’t right Bom ssi?

Bom couldn’t say anything. She’s speechless after heard what Jiyong said now.

Bom : What is it now? What’s wrong with you Ji.. (said to herself)    

Jiyong : Bom… Tell him that I’m not joking around..

Daesung and Jiyong looking at them want to hear what she says now.

Bom : …… For how long have you known Daesung?

Jiyong : A long time. We known each other since high school, isn’t it Daesung-ah?

Daesung : …..ye yeah (stammered). But, hyung you really know Bom nuna right?

Jiyong : Like what I said before we just meet and know each other now..

Daesung : But hyung…. (cut by Bom)

Bom : Daesung-ah stop it..

Daesung stop talking and look at Bom also Jiyong.

Bom : ….. it was nice to see you here KWON.SSI. Daesung-ah let’s go..

Bom walking out the café follow Daesung behind her and wave his hands to Jiyong. Jiyong saw them walking out the café but his eyes directly to Bom. And again he seems like the same feeling as before. He saw a woman walking out the restaurant the same as now but blurry. He feel headache again then not a long Dara come.

 

~ Meanwhile Bom ~

She’s walking into her apartment with no strength. She took off her shoes and walk into her room. Without she realized she didn’t turn on the light. Reach her room she closed the door and she sit on the floor. She wondered the conversation between her and Daesung in the car earlier.

//FLASHBACK A COUPLE HOUR//

She’s driving and Daesung beside her.

Daesung : Nuna, you alright? Let me to drive..

Bom : …. Aniya Daesung-ah. Na Gwaenchana.. (smile)

Daesung know Bom not alright. He know she must be was shock about what was happened.

Bom : Daesung-ah, this the first time you meet him right?

Daesung : Honestly not. A few weeks ago I meet hyung in the café. At that time he was surprised looking at me and we’re talking about the old thing. He’s so happy..

Bom : He’s recognized you?

Daesung : (nodded) But why hyung always said that he just know you because you’re working together with him? Nuna and hyung are in the same company?

 Bom shook her head then she’s told Daesung how they can be met. Daesung feel something strange here. Then suddenly he remembered that Bom ever told him about Jiyong accident.

Daesung : Nuna, you ever told me about hyung accident. Don’t you remember? (Bom nodded). Does hyung act like that because of his accident?

Bom : What do you mean?

Daesung : ….. Do you know what happened with him after the accident?

Bom : (shook her head) after his accident I couldn’t meet him and I move to Japan after my father died. So, I never knew about him..

Daesung : Nuna, is it possible if hyung lost his memory?  

Suddenly Bom stop her car and it makes Daesung shock.

Bom : What just did you say?

Daesung : I don’t know nuna, but we should find out about hyung..

// END OF FLASHBACK//

 

Bom suddenly cry and Daesung words came to her mind again “is it possible if hyung lost his memory? LOST.HIS.MEMORY..HIS MEMORY..”

Bom POV : You recognize him but not me. Why? Is Daesung told me earlier is true? It’s not true, right? Ji what should I do if it’s true. What should I do?  

 

 

 

 

 

Footage : 

Will Bom know the truth about Jiyong?

 

 

 

*************************************************************

Hello... I'm back!!

Enjoy this new chapter and please be waiting for the next chapter >_<

Feel free to comments and please subscribe..

See you guys until you see the 'NEXT' sign...

Btw, thanks to @Sandaragon for vote my story ^o^

GO GO GO.....! *^^*

GBOM VS DARAGON

 

안녕...... ^^