What Should I ?

If You Come Back

 

They’re still looking at each other, eye to eye.

Bom : Mrs. Kwon ssi..?

Yes, that ahjumma is Jiyong mom. That’s why Bom shock when looking at her as well as Jiyong mom. Jiyong mom immediately left Bom but Bom could stop her. Jiyong mom seems angry and gaze Bom still the same as before. The day when Jiyong had an accident.

Mrs. Kwon : You. What do you want?

Bom : ….. Mrs. Kwon ssi, may I know how about Jiyong?

Jiyong mom not answered.

Bom : Is he alright? Mrs. Kwon ssi, please answer me..

Mrs. Kwon : That’s none of your business, Bom ssi..

Bom : ….. I’m very worried about him, Mrs. Kwon ssi..

Mrs. Kwon : But I don’t care..

Mrs. Kwon take a step but suddenly she stop when hear Bom talk,

Bom : Mrs. Kwon ssi, I know how hurt you are that day. But, do you know I’m hurt too? You know how difficult I’m trying to forgetting Jiyong? You know how very regret I’m when I leaving him? I know you’re his mother but have you ever think if Jiyong in my position? It hurts so much..  I just want to know how his life.. that’s all..

After Bom finish her talk then Jiyong mom continue walk again without looking back to Bom who’s standing behind her. Bom felt on the floor then she cry. So much hurt she feel right now.

 

~ Meanwhile Youngbae ~

After heard from Bom secretary that Bom didn’t come to office today it makes him worried even she’s not answer his call. He asks Seungri to help find Bom because Youngbae already check at her at apartment but she’s not there.

Youngbae : Bom, please answer me.. Where are you?

Youngbae drive his car and looking for Bom everywhere.

 

~Meanwhile Bom ~

Bom going to that place again, Jiyong and Bom place. Just in this place she can feel Jiyong and every time she missed him she will come to this place. As usual she sit on the bench under the tree. Suddenly tears down her cheek.  She can’t believe today she meet Jiyong mom but still she really want to know about Jiyong.

Bom : I just meet your mom today. And I can see in her eyes she still hate me same at that time. She hates me. Ji, what should I do? Where are you?

 

~ Meanwhile Youngbae ~

Youngbae : Have you find Bom?...... Me too. Seungri-ya, please still find her ok….Thanks…

Youngbae just call Seungri and still Seungri didn’t find Bom. Suddenly rain is falling.

Youngbae : Oh… Please not now rain. Bom, where are you?

Youngbae already looking Bom everywhere and it’s already night and now rain falling. He was afraid something happened to her. He drive the car slowly and finally she find Bom. She’s walking on the street in the middle of the rain.

Youngbae : Bom..! Where is she doing…

Youngbae stop the car near her while Bom still walking and not hear Youngbae car horn. He bring the umbrella and run to her then he grab her hands and pull her body to him.

Youngbae : BOM! Are you crazy?! It’s heavy rain now.. What are you doing here?!

Bom not answer him but just looking in his eyes. Then Youngbae hug her so tight.

Youngbae : Sorry, I’m yelling at you. I’m just looking at you everywhere, Bom. I’m so worried..

Suddenly he heard Bom crying.

Youngbae can’t say anything else, but he can feel her body tremble. Her hands hold his shirt so tight.

 

Arrived at Bom apartment, while Bom take a bath Youngbae make a hot green tea for her. It’s already 1 hour but Bom is not out the room. Youngbae walk to her room, he knock the door but no answer.

Youngbae : Bom, may I come in?

Without hesitation he get into her room and he saw Bom standing in front of the window.

Youngbae : You cry?

When Youngbae see her was crying, he pull her to his embrace and calm her down.

Youngbae : Bom, what’s wrong? Sshh…. Don’t cry ok…

 

Youngbae sit on the edge of bed and seeing Bom already sleep. Maybe now it’s not the right time to ask her so, he will let Bom to rest and when he want to stood up Bom pull tip of his shirt.

Bom : Don’t leave…

Her voice heard so weak. Then Youngbae back sit again, caress her palm hands.

Youngbae : I won’t.. You back to sleep ok..

Bom hold his hands tight and close her eyes again.

Youngbae : What’s wrong with you, Bommi-ya? (said on himself)

Bom : Bae, do you ever feel hated by someone?

Youngbae : Hmm…. Not sure. Why?

Bom : What do you do to make that people who hates you will believing you?

Youngbae : Bom, I know there’s something you hiding for me. You won’t to tell me?

Finally Bom tell everything to him about today. Youngbae who heard her story surprised and feel sorry for Bom. He know how’s her feelings. So, he decided to find Jiyong by himself. Now Youngbae know what should he do now. During this time he didn’t know Jiyong was like what and how. He only heard the named and the story just from Bom.

***

Today Youngbae and Seungri have a meeting with Jiyong to talk about Jiyong new project. Youngbae so interested with his new project. Jiyong will hold a runway project at the famous shopping center in Seoul as well as for charity events too.

Youngbae : So, I thought it’s better if we choose a theme for fashion?

Seungri : We have a few examples, like this… 

Seungri give his IPAD to Jiyong to show him some examples of the design. Jiyong saw one by one and he interested with one if the designs there. He show it to Youngbae and Seungri.

Jiyong : I love this one.. The design so beautiful, unique, and has a charisma..

Seungri : You really have a good taste Kwon ssi..

Youngbae : But, the designer is from Japan. It’s ok about that?

Jiyong : No problem. It’s actually better because we can introduce the culture as well..

After the meeting done, Youngbae told Seungri about Jiyong choice. In the meeting Jiyong choice is Bom designs and Jiyong wanted to meet in person then meeting together to discuss this project.

Seungri : Isn’t it good opportunity to Bom? Because she was try to develop her business in Seoul. Am I right?

Youngbae : Yeah you’re right but in this short time? I don’t she will or not. You know she’s not in a good condition..

Seungri : You should persuade her.. I believe she want if that’s you..

Youngbae try to thinking about that. He himself didn’t know how to tell to Bom.

***

Today Jiyong will going to therapy again but since Dara can’t accompany her so, he go by himself.

Jiyong : Omma, appa good morning..

Mr. Kwon : Morning, Ji..

Mrs. Kwon : You want to go to therapy? Where’s Dara? She’s not come?

Jiyong : She can’t because there’s another matter in her salon but after that I’ll go to seeing her..

Mrs. Kwon : Ji, have you ever meet your friends?

Jiyong : Friends? Who?

Mrs. Kwon : Hmm nothing. I mean your old friend maybe. You still remember them?

Jiyong : I thought I never meet my old friend or should i?

Mrs. Kwon : NO.. aah I mean you don’t because maybe you don’t know where they live right now..

Jiyong look like something strange with his mom this morning.

 

Jiyong arrived at the hospital for therapy. Dr. Kim ask him to give him the book that he gave last time.

Dr. Kim : Why you this book still empty?

Jiyong : Sorry doctor Kim, I’m too busy recently and I’m forget to write on this book..

Dr. Kim : Have you try to remembering something?

Jiyong : (thinking) Hmm not sure..but, when me and Dara talk about my accident last time. I ask her why on that day I remember my parents but why not her. Why when I saw her that time I don’t know her at all. Then suddenly my head pain..

Dr. Kim : So, what did she said?

Jiyong : ….. She didn’t answer me..

Dr. Kim : Have you ever ask your parents about your accident?

Jiyong : Yes and they say that I just had a car accident and because I was bleeding in my head that causes loss of my memory. But why I don’t remember at all before the accident and why I still remember some of people that I know? 

Dr. Kim : It cause there’s something you’re thinking about that time before your accident. What are you thinking about back then?

Jiyong try to thinking and remember that. He close his eyes and suddenly he saw himself drive the car and there’s a big truck in front of him with a very bright light car before he try again he feel pain again.

Dr. Kim : It’s enough, Ji..  You don’t tell me what did you see but just write it on the book..

Jiyong : Dr. Kim, thanks for today..  I’ll try to remember it again..

After from the hospital he goes to Dara salon. In the car suddenly he imagined what he saw in the hospital when he was hit by the truck. Again he felt pain in his head. He stopped the car and call Dara to meet in the café.

 

~ Meanwhile Bom ~

She was sitting in the balcony and held a box in her hands. She open it slowly, it was a letters. She wrote the letters to Jiyong the day before she would go. Bom wanted to give the letters to Jiyong but she was afraid that his parents would throw it away before Jiyong read that.  

She read the letter one by one and tears down her cheek. She stopped write the letter since she returned to Seoul. Because besides she has a business, she hopes to meet Jiyong somehow whenever it comes.

Bom POV : When a bit more time passes and we meet again, I think I’ll just be happy to see you. I feel foolish leaving you that time. Why is everything so black for me now? I’m worried that you’re happy without me..

 

~ Meanwhile Jiyong and Dara ~

Jiyong and Dara meet in the restaurant near her salon.

Dara : So, how’s your therapy today?

Jiyong : Like usual.. By the way there’s I want to ask you..

Dara : What?

Jiyong : About my accident..

Dara stop with what she’s doing now and looking at Jiyong straight.

Jiyong : Is alright? (Dara nodded) That time before the accident, do you know what am I doing?

Dara : …..Mmm, you just dinner… (LIE)

Jiyong : Dinner? With who?

Dara : mmmm…. Your friends.. (LIE)

Jiyong : My friends? You know them?

Dara : …. I don’t know. Because you just tell me that you’ve a dinner with your friends.. (LIE)

Inside her heart Dara feel uneasy this time. Why suddenly Jiyong ask her about this. So many questions in her mind this time.

Dara : Ji, I should back to salon now. I’m sorry honey..

Jiyong : Now? (Dara nodded) Ok, I’ll take you..

Dara : No no.. You should rest at home now Ok..

Jiyong : Are you sure? (Dara nodded) Ok.. Be careful

Dara : Bye..

Dara kiss his cheek then leaving Jiyong alone there. Back to her salon Dara surprised without Jiyong question earlier. She feel sorry because she’s lie to Jiyong. Now she’s worried. How if someday his memory back then he remember everything. How about Dara?

Dara POV : What should I said to you? Should I lie or tell the truth? But, I don’t want to lose you Ji, I won’t. I don’t know if someday you will leave me and hate me. Ji, can I have you? Just you.

 

 

 

 

 

Footage :

Will Bom try to find Jiyong by herself? or just to forget him?

Will Dara told everything to Jiyong? 

What would Jiyong's mother do after seeing Bom?

 

 

 

*************************************************************

Yeorobun.... I'm back!!

Enjoy this one.. ^^

Don't forget to Subscribe and comments too....

GBOM VS DARAGON