It's So Suddenly

If You Come Back

 

 

Today at GIYONGCHY Company.

Jiyong : I’m so happy we meet again after for a while, right? I want to know about the progress how was it?

Youngbae : I already contact some of fashion magazine editor from Japan too. They said they will come and will recommendation your company on their magazine also for the other fashion editor in Japan too.

Jiyong : That’s a good idea and I thought I will hold a press conference a week before the day. How is that?

Youngbae, Seungri, Bom, Chaerin and Minzy nodded that they’re agree with Jiyong statement.

Jiyong : So, how about you Bom? You ready to show your design now?

Bom : Hmm… I’m not bring all of them here but I’ll show you my sketch..

Minzy help Bom to give them the papers of design.

Bom : That’s all the design and I customized it with our concept before. Oh, hmm talk about the auction? I thought i need your recommendation which one from all my design to be auction?

Jiyong : All of your design look perfect Bom and maybe can I see your finish design first before we decided which one to be to auction?

Bom : With pleasure Kwon ssi.. I’ll inform you if I’m finish it..

Youngbae : Or maybe we can get to Bom studio together to looking at.. Is it alright, Bom?

Bom : (smile) Yeah, I thought that’s a good idea..

Chaerin : Ok, so I’ll start to contact our model and they will meet you Bom ssi..

Bom : Ok Chaerin ssi… Let me know if you ready..

After the meeting Youngbae approach Bom, “ Want to lunch?”

Before Bom answered him suddenly Jiyong come to them, “ Hmm sorry for disturbing you. Bom, can we talk for a minute?”

Bom looking at Youngbae and give him a sign that she want to talk with Jiyong. Seungri, Minzy and followed Youngbae leave them alone.

Youngbae : Ok, I’ll wait you outside Bom. Excuse me…

Bom : Uhmm what’s wrong Ji?

Jiyong : Actually I want you to accompany me to somewhere. I need your help, Bom..

Bom : Uhmm I’ll help you.. But where?

Jiyong : Really? You will know later.. But, you really want to go with me right?

Bom : (nodded) Just let me know when ok..

Jiyong : Thank you, Bom.. I’ll give you a message later ok..

Bom : Alright..

Meanwhile Youngbae who’s waiting for them in the lobby saw them walk and laughing at each other.

Youngbae : Since when they’re close like this?

Bom from far waves her hand to Youngbae then she approach him.

Youngbae : Hmm…I wondered what are you guys talking about until you look happy like this..

Bom : You want to know?

Youngbae nodded with excited then Bom close her face and whispered in his ear, “It’s a secret..”

Bom laugh, stick out her tongue and Youngbae pat her head softly. They leave GIYONGCHY Company to lunch. Honestly Youngbae want to know what exactly Jiyong and Bom talking earlier.

 

~ Meanwhile Dara ~

//FLASHBACK..

Last night Dara finish her work faster than she expected. Then she remember this morning Jiyong ask her for dinner but she can’t so, she want to told him that she already finish her work and get a dinner together with him. She try to call him but no answered.

Dara : Eish…where is he? Why he didn’t answer me?

Byul : Dara-ya, you want to go home now or…

Dara : Wait… I’ll try to call Jiyong again. He didn’t answer my call…

Dara try again and again but he’s not answer and suddenly her phone out of battery.

Dara : Eish jinjja! My phone’s off. Byul, let’s eat dinner together..

Then Dara and Byul go to dinner together. During the dinner Dara borrowed Byul phone to call Jiyong house and his mom said that Jiyong not come home yet. After the dinner Dara drove Byul to her home first.

After back from drove Byul on her way to home she saw a car look like Jiyong car.

Dara : Ahh, maybe I’m wrong. For what he came to this place and he’s never come to this place too..

Along her way back home her mind still think about Jiyong.  //END OF FLASHBACK.

KNOCK KNOCK… Hearing knocked on the door she back to her mind.

Dara : Coming..

Byul : Look who’s the lucky girl get a flowers this morning…

Dara : Flowers? From who?

Dara take the flowers from Byul hands and saw a card inside the flowers bouquet,

From : Jiyong

To : Lovely Dara

Honey, I’m sorry I didn’t pick your phone last night. This flower for my apologize..

Love you..

 

Byul : Uuuh so sweet Jiyong-goon…

Dara face turn into red like red tomato. Then she put the flowers in the glass vase. Then she call Jiyong,

Dara : Hi honey.. thanks for the flower. Why it’s so suddenly?.....yes, I like it. But where were you last night?......friend? Who?.....ohh really?....Tonight? You pick me up ok…Bye honey…

Dara look so happy today because she get the flowers from Jiyong also he ask her to dinner tonight. She’s so lucky to have Jiyong beside her. That’s why she didn’t want to lose him because she really love Jiyong so much. Even there’s a worried inside because Bom.

 

~ Meanwhile Bom ~

She finish with her work and she put her head on the table.

"Jiyong : Actually I want you to accompany me to somewhere. I need your help, Bom.."

Jiyong words keep echoing in her head. Where exactly he want to go with her? Are they just going together? Just both of them? So many questions in her mind now. Suddenly her phone ring, a message from Youngbae.

From : Youngbae

Done with your work? Let’s get a dinner..

I’m waiting you outside.. :p

 

Bom : Omo… this kid jinjja! Why it’s so suddenly..

Bom leave her room immediately and yes she find Youngbae there in front of his car.

Bom : YA!! What are you doing?

Youngbae : (laugh) I just ask you for dinner. So you don’t want? It’s ok I’ll dinner alone..

Youngbae open his door car then Bom grab his hands.

Bom : Who says I don’t want? Let’s go, Let’s go… I’m so hungry..

Both of them laugh and leave Bom office immediately. On the way they see a rush of people and Youngbae stop his car for a while.

Youngbae : I think there’s an accident..

Bom : Should we look for a while?

They get out of the car immediately and walk to the crowd of people then there’s an ambulance come also there are a few police there. Bom and Youngbae try to get into the crowd of people. When they get in….

Bom seeing a woman laying on the ground with blood splattered. She’s shock and start to cry when she come near to that woman. Youngbae approach Bom who’s crying beside that woman.

Youngbae : (pat Bom back) You know her?

Bom nodded and keep crying until a police ask her, “Excuse me miss, you know this woman?”

Bom : Yes I know her sir. I know her..

Police : Are you her family?

Bom : …….. Yes, I’m

Police : Good then, you should along with her go to the hospital..

Youngbae : I’ll follow you behind. You should calm ok.. (he hug Bom)

Bom nodded and get into the ambulance. On the way to the hospital she remember want to call someone but her phone and her bag is in Youngbae’s car. Boom keep crying along the way.

 

~ Meanwhile Jiyong and Dara ~

Jiyong and Dara are enjoying the dinner together. 

Dara : So, where were you last night?

Jiyong : Because you’re so busy….so I’m going to dinner with my friend..

Dara : Your friend? Who?

Jiyong : My friend.. My old friend..Are you jealous huh??

Dara : Heol… I’m not (pout her lips)

Jiyong laugh seeing Dara expression.

Dara : By the way, do you remember yesterday when you ask me to dinner you said that there’s something you want to talk. What’s that?

Jiyong : Oh really?? (Dara nod) Ahh…yeah I want to ask you about……

Suddenly Jiyong phone ringing.

Dara : Who’s calling?

Jiyong : (look at the screen) Appa…

Ne appa….omma?! Where are you now?.....Ok me and Dara will going there….

Jiyong hang up the phone and his eyes start to teary.

Dara : What happened with omma?

Jiyong : Omma…  she had an accident. We should go to hospital now..

Jiyong and Dara go to the hospital immediately. After 1 hour finally they arrived in the hospital. Jiyong and Dara goes to the Emergency Unit when they get in the Emergency Unit, and they saw Bom and Youngbae there.

Jiyong : Bom??

 

 

Footage :

What will Bom said to Jiyong about this situation?

And How is Youngbae reaction if he know that the woman are there is Jiyong mom?

 

 

*******************************************************

Hello... enjoy this new chapter!!

Please subscribes and comments.. it's FREE ^^

See you on the next chapter yeorobun.....

GBOM VS DARAGON