I Told Her

If You Come Back

 

Dara arrived at the café and when she’s get into the café she saw Jiyong with the waitress help him to support his body.

Dara : Jiyong-ah…

Jiyong : Oh, you come..

Dara : Are you alright?

Jiyong : Ani.. Na gwaenchana. Just like usual dizzy..

Dara : Should we go home? Why you want to meet here.. Aish..

Jiyong suddenly hug her, “ Happy anniversary..”

Then suddenly the waitress come with the cake after saw Jiyong sign. Jiyong let go of his hug and Dara surprised seeing a cake on the table.

Dara : Omo…that’s so sweet. Thank you honey..

Dara hug Jiyong and he kiss her forehead.

Dara : I thought you forget our anniversary..

Jiyong : No.. I’m not.. He cupped her cheek..

In the middle of their dinner Dara ask Jiyong about the engagement.

Dara : Ji, about the engagement. What do you think?

Jiyong : Hmm… are you ready for the engagement?

Dara : I don’t know. I’m not ready because… (cut by Jiyong)

Jiyong : I’ll be waiting until you ready, ok…

Dara smiles and nodded. Inside she’s worried about Jiyong feeling. Since he lost his memory they’re a couple but the real couple is Jiyong and Bom. She’s afraid if someday his memory back.

***

After work Bom decided going to Dara Salon want to talk something with her. She’s waiting inside her car until Dara out. After almost an hour waiting finally Dara come and Bom immediately get out of the car approach Dara.

Bom : Dara ssi…

Dara : Oh.. Bom ssi..? (she looking around). Why you here?

Bom : Can we talk for a while?

Bom and Dara in the café near her salon. Because about what happened yesterday she’s really want to ask someone who really know Jiyong, is Dara.

Dara : So, what are you want to talk about?

Bom : It’s about Jiyong..

Dara : Bom, i… (cut by Bom)

Bom : Don’t you remember last time in the hospital?

Dara try to throwback about that time. Absolutely she remembered that time Bom just leave and Dara who always still with Jiyong until he wake up.

Dara : Why you just leaving like that?

Bom : …… because…. Because I know his mom didn’t want to see me. She blame me for Jiyong accident..

Dara : So you just give up like that? You shouldn’t do this. If I’m being you I’ll never leave Jiyong even his parents really hate it. You should beside him Bom, you shouldn’t leave.

Bom : Dara right I shouldn’t leaving that time. But no one know how I feel when someone blaming you like that.. (said to herself)

Dara : Is there any want you to ask?

Bom : So, how’s Jiyong now?

Dara : God, why she ask me about that? What should I said to her? She shouldn’t know Jiyong lost his memory.. (said to herself)

Bom : Dara, please don’t lie to me this time. Honestly I’ve meet him but his act so different to me. Is he mad at me or he hate me?

Dara : Bom, sorry I couldn’t say about that. I should leave now..

Dara stood up from her chair, but when Bom talking she stop.

Bom : You didn’t know how do I feel when I couldn’t see him? For a year Dara, for a year I always thinking about him..

Dara looking back at Bom then,

Dara : I’m sorry to let you know about this but please don’t tell anyone that I told you..

Bom : …… What’s wrong?

Dara can see a worried on Bom eyes. She also didn’t know why suddenly she told her.

Dara : Jiyong lost his memory..

Bom : ….. Wh what?

Dara : Bom, he lost his memory.. But not all of his memory’s lost, just the last thing what happened before the accident..

Bom couldn’t say anything then tears slowly fall down her cheek. Dara patted Bom shoulder and she leave Bom there. She get into her car and tears down her cheek.

Dara : I’m sorry Bom..

 

~ Meanwhile Bom ~

She’s in the bar and drink too much tonight. The bartender couldn’t help to see Bom and he stop give her a drink, but Bom yelling at him. Suddenly Bom phone ring and she pick up,

Bom : Yeoboseyo…?

Youngbae : Bom. Where are you?

Bom : Oh it’s Yougbae? Yougbae-ah annyeong.. oraen maniya (Long time no see)

Youngbae hear Bom hiccup and she talk like she was drunk.

Youngbae : Where are you?

Bom : Hahaha (hiccup) YOU! Find me and we play take a boo (hiccup) go go go..(laugh)

The Bartender saw Bom and he grab her phone and talk with Youngbae. He told her location then Yougbae told him to watch her until he come. Youngbae reach the bar and he found Bom sit there.

Youngbae : Bom..

Bom saw Youngbae and she smile, “You find me..”

Youngbae : What are you doing here? You’re drunk, Bom-ah..

Bom : Ani ani ani… I’m.not.drunk Youngbae-ah.. (hiccup)

Youngbae : Let’s go home. You too much drink..

With so much effort he tug Bom but Bom let go of his hand.

Bom : SHIRO..!! NA SHIRO.. GAAAA!!

Youngbae : You drunk Bom!

Youngbae shake her shoulder until she fell on the floor. He lost his temper and he feel regret after yell at her.   

Youngbae : Let’s go home..

 

Reach Bom apartment. Youngbae held Bom and he stuck standing in front of her door apartment because he didn’t know the password. He seeing Bom but now she was just sleep in his arms. He smile and get rid a few strands of hair away from her face.

Youngbae : (exhales) i think I should bring you to my apartment..

 

Youngbae arrived at his apartment and he laid her on the bed, cover her body with a blanket. When he walked out the door he heard Bom was dreaming.

Bom : Ji..Ji you remember me? You remember me, don’t you?

Inside Youngbae feel hurt he walk closer to Bom then he wipe her tears.

Youngbae : Does he hurt you so much? (as he her hair)

 

Youngbae lay down on the couch and take his phone call Seungri.

Youngbae : Did you sleep?....I want you to help me…. No. It’s about Bom….could you find a guy which name’s Ji. He’s Bom past, her ex-boyfriend….really? Thank you Seungri-ya….I understand. Ok Bye…

 

Youngbae POV  : I’ll find who exactly you are JI….

 

 

To be continued... 

 

 

***************************************************************

Hello...

Please enjoy this chapter and waiting for the next sign ^o^

You'll be waiting right..??? 

Free to comments and subscribe chinggu...

ANNYEONG...... ^^

Ps: For silent reader thank you for read my story ^^

GBOM VS DARAGON