Me, You and Her

If You Come Back

 

Dara run to Jiyong but she lost him. She saw him and Bom outside there. She run faster but it’s too late. Jiyong and Bom are left.

Dara : JIYONG-AH….. JIYONG-AH…eishhh

Dara look mad and she’s cry. Youngbae stop his car right in front of Dara, where Bom is waiting him but she’s not there anymore. Youngbae get out of his car.

Dara : tsk.. you must be looking for Bom, right? She’s…she’s leaving with Jiyong earlier. That …

Suddenly Youngbae grab her hands roughly.

Youngbae: YOU! Don’t you ever call Bom like that. YOU UNDERSTAND!

Dara : Let go of me..!

Dara try to let go of her hands but she can’t, Youngbae hold her hands so tight and rough.

Dara : Let go of me or I’ll call the security..

Youngbae : Try if you want..

Dara see Youngbe eyes and his gaze very cold. He try to let go of her hands slowly. He leaves her slowly want to go abck to his car.

Dara : You.. Don’t you want to get them?

Youngbae suddenly stop, without looking back at her, “For what?”

Dara : Don’t you guys are dating? How can you saw your girls run with the other boy? Cham…

Youngbae : …… I believe in her (turning back to Dara) because I know her. How about you? You not believe in him, aren’t you? If not, it means you don’t know much about him, Dara ssi.. (smug)

Youngbae walk again to his car and get in the car. While he start the engine suddenly Dara get into his car.

Dara : Because I believe in him so…..so I want to prove it to myself if he’s..he’s fine now..

Youngbae : Mwo? What do you want?

Dara : ….. Just… Just looking for them now… ppali..

Youngbae almost crazy with Dara. If she said A then A not B or C. Because of that so Youngbae want to know what she will do after that then they begin to looking for Jiyong and Bom. On the way Dara busy with her phone try to call Jiyong but looking at her expression it must be Jiyong didn’t pick up her phone.

Dara : YA..! You.. Why you can calm like that, huh?

Youngbae still not answer her, he’s focus on driving.

Dara : Eish… jinjja. Ya, you not hear me? Where’s your phone? (He’s not response) Omo..aigoo you really annoying!!

Youngbae : YA.. can you shut up? This is my car, so can you just sit down and eat some candies there, little girl?

Dara : Ouhh… I can’t, I can’t…!! You’re so annoying.. Stop me here! STOOP!!

Suddenly Youngbae stop his car and pulled away his car on the road. Dara look confused and a bit afraid. She look out around there but that road very quiet and a bit dark.

Dara : Yyya…are you really want to drop me here? jinjja?

Youngbae : Didn’t I just hear you said that you.want.to.stop.here?

Dara : hahaha (awkward laugh) OK.. ok I’m fine..

Dara get out of the car and close the door very hard.

Youngbae : Eish, that girl…

He watch Dara walking away from his car. He didn’t do anything. He start his engine machine then leave her behind. He see her from rearview mirror,

Youngbae : Is she cry? Eish…

Then he move back his car and stop right at Dara. Suddenly Dara stop and saw Youngbae car but after that, she walk faster than before. Youngbae drive slowly to get her. He open the window try to talk with her.

Youngbae : YA.. you get in..

Dara pretend not hear him then just walk away.

Youngbae : YAA!! Ok, I’m sorry… You hear me…

Suddenly Dara stop then,

Dara : YA! You know I’m scared now… You bad boy! (cry)

Youngbae : Hahaha are you cry? (Dara saw him with cold eyes) Oops, sorry… You want to get in or not? If not I’ll….

Before he finish his word suddenly Dara get in and closed her ear with two eyes closed. Dara hate thunder, she’s afraid with that.

Youngbae : It’s ok.. it just thunder..

Dara : But I hate it..

Youngbae : (smile) You really look like a little girl..

Youngbae touch her hands want to let go of her hands from her ears. Dara open her eyes and it makes her surprised.

Dara : What happen with him? (said to herself)

Youngbae turn on the music and, “ It’s better if you listening the music than the thunder right?”

Youngbae and Dara continue looking for Jiyong and Bom as Dara ask him.

 

~ Meanwhile Jiyong and Bom ~

Along the way Bom and Jiyong are quiet not talk or something. Until they arrived at their favorite place, their memories, the place that only both of them who know it. Bom surprised when she realized Jiyong bring her to this place.

Bom : Why you bring me here?

Jiyong : Gaja…

Bom follow him get out of the car but not walk along with him.

Jiyong : Why you still there?

Jiyong walking back to her then hold her hands but Bom let go of his hands. Jiyong hold her hands again then Bom let go of his hands again.

Bom : What are you doing?!

Jiyong not answer her but again he grab her hands then let her to walk with him. He pretending not heard her complaint.

Bom : Jiyong-ah… you hear me?

Jiyong still walk with her. Then suddenly Bom fell because Jiyong always drag her.

Jiyong : Are you ok?

Jiyong worried then he help her immediately.

Bom : Don’t touch me! Who do you think you are?! Suddenly you grab my hands in the restaurant, without saying anything you bring me here, then you drag me whenever you like! Who am i? Who am I to you? (exhales) I don’t understand you..

Jiyong can’t believe what just she said. This is the first time he heard Bom talking like that. Is she mad? He thought. He didn’t care she was mad or not then he grab her hands help her to stand up and carry on his back until they arrived at Bom Secret Place.

Jiyong put her on the chair. He saw Bom right now, she look mad.

Jiyong : You and Youngbae…. Are you dating with him?

Bom : Wae? Is that your problem?

Jiyong : ….. ani just…I just want to know..

Bom : Chukhae…. You and Dara will engage and I’m happy for both of you..

Jiyong : Are sure?

Bom : … (startled) MWO?

Jiyong : Are you sure that you’re happy?

Bom : Geez, what happen with him? Of course I’m not (said to herself)

Jiyong : I’m happy if you’re happy about that.. thanks..

Bom just smile but inside she hurt. Tonight like dejavu for her. Why she through the same thing as last year? Which make different is this time Jiyong run to him and now he’s with her. There’s no something bad with Jiyong like car accident. She thanks to God he still alive and now he’s beside her. Maybe it was dream and she hope after she wake up everything back normal.

Jiyong : Daesung told me..

Bom : About what?

Jiyong : About us..

Bom : What do you mean?

Jiyong : I know you, I know who you’re PARK BOM. I know what we are. Why you should lie to me?

Bom : Jiyong-ah what are you saying about now?

Jiyong : I found something in your office that time and I bet you know.. (Bom look confused) after that I ask Daesung about that. Thanks God I’ve him as my bestfriend, uhm no, as our bestfriend.

Jiyong told Bom when he met Daesung. He told her everything and he told about his feeling all this time. Bom’s shock heard his story. She can’t believe but she should believe with that. Even this time she can’t mad at Daesung. Daesung’s right, she should told to Jiyong before.

Jiyong : …… that’s why I got curious on you lately. Even I try to remember it but still I can’t even I saw many of flashes about you but still I can’t remember it. I’m tired..i’m sick of myself like a fool..

Bom : …… You know me but u can’t remember it? Is that true?

Jiyong : (nodded) How can you pretend all this time? We meet, we talk, we laugh, even you’re in front of me why you never told me? You’re such a liar, Bom..

Bom : I’m not a liar. Yeah you’re right we meet, we talk, we laugh even you’re in front of me I’m just quiet why? Because I’m nothing for you, you’ve her. I’m nothing..

Jiyong : Nothing? How about me? Am I nothing for you? Just like that?

Bom : …… Then how if I ask you to leave her and back to me? Isn’t it sounds cheesy? But I’m not a person like that, it’s useless. You’re not remind me at all.. Just forget it..

Jiyong : You never try, Bom.. You never try all this time. So, you just let me with the other than yours??

Bom really want to cry right now but she can hold it. She should look stronger in front of Jiyong now. She’s not weak.

Jiyong : I want to know have you ever try looking for me all this time?

Bom : …… It must be me to ask you that (said to herself)

Jiyong : Bom…

Bom : …… NO. The past is gone and I must move on. It called life right?

Jiyong : Is that true out from your mouth? Please just let me know about you even it’s a bit. Help me out of this.. (said to himself)

Bom : You have her now. I know you love her..

Jiyong : …You’re right, I’ve Dara and I love her. No matter what I do, I must not be able to remember anything. Because I have to be the same when you come back but I can’t remember even just a bit of it..

Jiyong stood up after said that and he left Bom there. Bom saw him walk away from her. She’s cry and feel regret, it so hurt. Before he’s far away she decided to talk about her feeling this time. She know he will heard her this time. She stood up and,

Bom : I’ve been looking for you all this time. I can’t sleep even my eyes are closed why? because I always thinking about you, JI. I missed you. You know what I’m thinking about? Are you alright? Are you happy? I’m still having a hard time, like a fool, I still think of you. Even I said to myself if I see you today, I’ve to tell you, tell you that I’ve been looking for you.. But the fact I can’t

Then Bom cry. Jiyong still not turn back his body. He suddenly stop walking when heard Bom talking. But, what just he heard now it‘s more hurt than everytime his headache come up.

Bom : …… I can look at you but I can’t approach you. I’ve no courage because I’m afraid we might grow far apart. So I’m waiting and I’m waiting. Though I don’t know where the end is. Until now I still love you..

Suddenly Jiyong turn back to Bom and give her hug so tight. She cried and he cried too. For a dew minute they hug each other then suddenly Jiyong’s mom call Jiyong,

Jiyong : Ne omma…uhm yes I just take her Dara home (as he looking at Bom) No, I’m on my way to home now…. Ne, annyeong…

Bom : Go… find her and go with her. Don’t worry about me…

Jiyong : ……Bom,I’m sorry.. (cut by Bom)

Bom : Ji, let’s forget about what we said just now. Just think that it was a dream, a long dream that we should forget. I thought we should have at least become friends after we forgot everything, so that I wouldn’t be sad after seeing you with the other.. Do whatever you want with your heart…

Jiyong : ……What?

Bom : Thinking of Dara. You don’t want to hurt her, right? And….. I’ve Youngbae now. It’s the best for us.. Am I right?

Jiyong : You lie. Don’t lie, Bom..

Bom : I’m not lie..

Jiyong : …… Ok if you want me being like that. Just forget it about today, yesterday, and….everything about us..

Bom : ….. (smile) keurae…annyeong Jiyong-ah..

Bom leave him behind and walk without looking back, she cried. She feel hurt now, want to scream but like she lost her voice. Meanwhile Jiyong just saw her back until she disappeared. Suddenly he saw some flashes,

Jiyong and Bom are fought for something.

Bom : You never understand me.. If you want to leave me then leave. I don’t need your hesitate..

She leaves him but when he heard she was crying, he run to her and give her hug.

Jiyong : I’m sorry.. I don’t mean that. I love you..I love you, Bom. Please don’t leave me. I won’t leave you no matter what..

 

His head feel dizzy again. Then what about he said to Bom on the flash keep echoing on his head “ I won’t leave you no matter what..”. Jiyong feels regret after what he said earlier to Bom. Jiyong run looking for her while call her name but he can’t find her. Even it’s raining now he still looking for her. He feel that she’s still near there but he can’t find her then he decided go to his car and looking to street because of rain.

Of course Bom’s still there. She can’t leave him like that. She was hiding in somewhere that he can’t find her. She heard him call her name and also she saw him passing her but still he can’t see her. Bom crying hard, inside her heart “ I’m sorry.. it’s better we’re like this. Just pretend that I’m a shadow so I can saw you anywhere..”

 

Jiyong POV : I ask you to forgetting but that’s not what my heart wants to say. I was like an idiot regretting. Where are you now?

Bom POV : Are we already too late? Is our love over? Even if it’s a lie, please tell me it isn’t so. I can do better now, though we can’t meet again.

***

Minzy come to Bom apartment in a rush after heard her voice like that.

Minzy : BOM.. BOM.. I’m here…

Bom open the door and saw Minzy worried expression.

Minzy : Are you alright? Ya, look at your face. Why so pale? Huh?? Are you sick? Should we go to the doctor?

Bom shook her head and walk inside follow Minzy behind her always asking about her condition. Bom sit on the sofa then Minzy sit beside her with the same expression.

Minzy : YA… am I talking by myself?

Bom : Ahh why you talking too much right now.. (as she lied her head on the couch)

Minzy : I though you will come to office but you call me then ask me to come. After hear your voice on the phone earlier it makes me worried and look at you know you look so pale and you get fever..

Bom : Ani (cough) I’m fine..

Minzy : Eish.. no no. I’ll make you something warm and don’t worry, I’ve told Mr. Kang to handle in the office since I’m still here..  

Minzy go to the kitchen and Bom follow her.

Minzy : Eish, you should lay down on the sofa or go to your bedroom..

Bom : Ani… I’m bored there..

Bom seeing Minzy busy in her kitchen while make something for her.

Bom : Minzy-ya, I want to go to Japan..

Minzy : Have you arrange your schedule before? Is there any meeting there?

Bom : ani…. I want to move there..

Minzy : WHAT?! Are you kidding me..I don’t believe you. Here, your honey tea…

Bom : Gomawo…

Minzy give Bom a drink then she take a sit in front of her while drink her drink.

Bom : Minzy-ya, I’m serious now?

Minzy : What? Move to Japan? (Bom nod) Ohh come on.. What’s wrong then?

Bom : Listen, I believe in you to hold my gallery here in Seoul then I’ll take my gallery in Japan, so I should move and live there again..

Minzy : b but.. I’m (cut by Bom)

Bom : I believe in you.. Since I move to Japan we will still contact each other, right?

Minzy : Why it so suddenly? You call me just want to talk about this?

Bom nodded and drink in one shot, “ Mmmm, so delicious.. I think I much better. Gomawo Minzy-ya..”

Minzy : (exhales) I don’t understand with you. First, you never told me about your plan move to Japan, second you told me that I’ll hold your gallery here so how about you? And the third I can’t believe you live me alone here..

Bom : Aigoo.. you cry? Minzy-ya mianhae..

Bom give Minzy hug, “ I promise I’ll come to see you if I’ve time, ok..”

Minzy : So, when you leave?

Bom : Uhmm, I don’t know.. maybe next week..

Minzy : Before you leave we should going out together ok…

Bom : Hmmm OK! But please don’t let anyone know about this especially Jiyong or his family..

Minzy : Wae? Ahh I didn’t want ask many questions this time..

Bom : Good girl haha….

***

It’s almost a week after what happen in the restaurant on that day. Jiyong never met Bom also Bom never meet him. Day by day Jiyong always thinking about Bom. He really missed her for no reason but he’s afraid. He’s afraid if it just make her hurt. He want to call her or message her but he’s afraid too. He feel regret after that day but now is change since Dara parents and his parents are busy preparing for their engagement.

Today Jiyong can’t go to office because he’s sick. When he wake up this morning he remember about his dream last night. It keeps going in his mind,

………………………….

Mrs. Kwon : Bom ssi, I heard that you dating our Jiyong. Is that true?

………………………….

Mrs. Kwon : So, do you know that our Jiyong has pairing with Dara?

………………………….

Jiyong : Omma, stop it..

Mrs. Kwon : Do you know who is Jiyong? He’s not compatible for you, Bom ssi..

………………………….

Bom : I’m just an ordinary girl and I know who Jiyong is. I’m nothing compared to you..

Mrs. Kwon : Good.. I think you really a good girl. You really know what I mean..

Bom stood up from her sit and,

Bom : ….. Ji, let’s we broke up. I’m not deserve for you..

Jiyong : What are you saying, huh..?

…………………………….

Bom : JI! (let go of his hand)You didn’t know that I just love you because you’re rich. That’s all..

Jiyong : w..what? Don’t lie.. I know you, Bom..

Bom : (pretend) But you just know about this right? What I said it’s true, Ji.. I’m sorry (devil smile) all this time I’ve been lied to you. I’m not love you truly..

Bom slap his hand and bowed to Jiyong parents then leave them. Jiyong paused for a moment then he run to Bom but her mom grab his hands.

Mrs. Kwon : If you run to her, you will know what happen next..

 

Again his head feel hurt more than usual. He hold his pain and try to remember something.

Jiyong : No, please.. I should know what happen (said to himself)

……………………………….

Jiyong in the car was looking for Bom. He tried to call her for many times but Bom not answer him even her phone suddenly off.

Jiyong : Oh, come on Bom! Why you turn off your phone..

Then he send her a message. But suddenly he saw a truck in front of him then BAMM!!

 

Jiyong winced in pain until her mom come to his room but it’s too late. When Jiyong’s mom get into his room, she saw Jiyong was laying on the floor, he’s fainted.

Mrs. Kwon : Jiyong-ah………!

Jiyong’s mom call Dr. Kim to come immediately. Dr. Kim check on Jiyong.

Mrs. Kwon : Is he alright, Dr. Kim?

Dr. Kim : He’s alright Mrs. Kwon. Here’s the recipe. Is he still drink the medicine that I give to him?

Mrs. Kwon : I though yes..

Dr. Kim : It’s good.. By the way, it’s alright if you told him to call me when he’s wake up?

Mrs. Kwon : Of course. Thank you so much Dr. Kim..

Before Jiyong wake up, his mom cook something for him. Then suddenly Dara come. Of course his mom told Dara about what happened with Jiyong earlier.

Dara : Omma, what happen with Jiyong?

Mrs. Kwon : Oh you come? I don’t know Dara.. I hear he’s screaming then when I get to his room he’s already lay on the floor.. I’m so worried..

Dara : How is he?

Mrs. Kwon : He’s still sleep since Dr. Kim give him a medicine..

Dara : Can I saw him?

Mrs. Kwon : Of course and bring here.. I don’t know if he’s already wake up or not..

Dara get into his room and he find him in his bed was sleeping. Dara sit beside him and hold his hands.

Dara : You pabo. I still mad at you (tears down his cheek) What are you doing with her that night? Why you leave me alone?

Dara wipe her tears and she look around his room. There’s their photo on the table, it makes her smile but suddenly there’s a book there.

Dara : What is this? Is he has a diary? (smile and looking at Jiyong) Uhm, I though it’s fine if I read it a little, right? Hehe…

Actually it’s a book that Dr. Kim give to him for therapy all the time. Dara open it one by one, she read it. She was surprised that this isn’t his diary but kind of like that, only it’s about his memories are written there. The more she read, the more she know that Jiyong was already remembering Bom. She can’t believe it.

Dara : So, that’s why you leave me for her?

Dara close that book and she get out of his room and say goodbye to Jiyong’s mom. Almost 3 hours Jiyong sleep finally he wake up. He get out of room and find her mom in the living room.

Jiyong : Omma…

Mrs. Kwon : Omo, Jiyong-ah you wake up? How’s your feeling?

Jiyong : Uhm, a bit dizzy. What happen with me?

Jiyong sit down beside her mom and her mom his hair softly while his mom told about what happen with him.

Jiyong : …….. Mom, can I ask you something?

Mrs. Kwon : What? Oh, I forget telling you that Dara is coming here when you sleeping. So, what are you want to ask?

Jiyong : Hmm, do you know what happen with Bom after my accident?

Mrs. Kwon : (startled) W what do you mean?

Jiyong : Do you remember when we have a dinner I though it just you, appa, me and Bom but why Dara’s there? Why you do that to me?

Mrs. Kwon : Jiyong, you remember?

Jiyong : (nodded) Omma, please answer me..

Mrs. Kwon : Jiyong-ah, mianhae. Omma’s wrong, omma was mean to Bom and you too. That time I really want you and Dara are engaged and married but your dad always told me let you will choose who you want to be with. That time I don’t like Bom because she’s not the same as us and she not deserve for you..

Jiyong : Omma, how could you do that to me and Bom? You’re a mom and you know that Bom has lost his mom when she was a kid..

Mrs. Kwon : I know (tears down her cheek) Mianhae Jiyong-ah. I also hate her because of that accident. I continue to blame her and I told her to leave you and forgetting you

Jiyong : Omma, I can’t believe you.. you

Jiyong’s mom suddenly hug him and cry.

Mrs. Kwon : I know sweetheart. I know.. mianhae. Omma is wrong. But now I already know who is Bom. I feel regret…

Jiyong let go of her hug then,

Mrs. Kwon : Where are you going?

Jiyong : I want to looking for Bom. Before it’s too late..

Jiyong go to his room and change his clothes then he look at his phone there are 2 messages from Dara.

 

From : Dara

I wonder if your memories back you will stay with me? But I’m wrong..

So, that’s why leaves me for her that day? I’m so disappointed..

Why you never told me that your memories are back? Why?

 

From : Dara

I’ll tell my parents about our engagement, before it’s too late..

I know you will back to her not me..

Even if it’s not happiness, even if it’s unhappiness

Because it’s a gift you gave me, I thank you

Even though I hate you to death, I thank you..

 

Jiyong : Eish, what does she mean?

After read her message he try to call Dara but her phone was off. While he busy calling her he saw their photo on the table and his therapy book. “ DAMN IT..!”

Jiyong get out of the room in a rush and find her mom.

Jiyong : Omma, does Dara get into my room?

Mrs. Kwon : Ne.. why?

Jiyong : Ani..

Jiyong immediately look for Dara and he try to call her again hope her phone is on. He also call her mom but she said that Dara wasn’t at home right now. He also come to her salon but she’s not there. When he was driving suddenly a piece of paper fell from the dashboard. He pick the paper and seeing it, that was a paper that he torn from Bom sketch book that time.

He’s in dilemma right now. First he want to find Bom but after reading a message from Dara it makes him worried too. Of course now his memories back but still he and Dara are in the process engagement but it’s about heart and he should choose what the best for him now without disappointing anyone especially his parents, Bom, Dara and her parents. 

 

 

Footage :

Which one would Jiyong choose? 

 

 

***********************************************************

HELLO HELLO...

Tadaaa i'm back!! 

Please enjoy this chapter and don't forget for comments ^o^

Keep calm and waiting until the NEXT chapter come! 

ENJOY....

GBOM VS DARAGON