BONUS!!

If You Come Back

 

Here  a little BONUS for all GBOM!!!

I know you're curious aboutwhat happen between Jiyong and Bom at Bom apartment right??

So, here the story begin.....

**************************************************************************

 

// FLASHBACK

The night, when Jiyong spend the night with Bom.

After the dinner Bom and Jiyong back to Bom apartment together. Jiyong leave his car in the restaurant so he can spend the night together with Bom. Arrived at Bom apartment.

Jiyong : You live alone? Don’t you feel lonely here..?

Bom : (exhales) first yes but sometimes my friends stay overnight here..

Jiyong : Really?! Man or woman?

Bom : haha… of course woman! Eish.. ert

Jiyong : YA! I’m not…

Bom  laugh and suddenly, “ Could you stay the night here? Since it’s my birthday, but it’s ok if you want to go back to hotel..”

Jiyong : (smile) With pleasure...

Bom and Jiyong in the separate room. Bom lay down try to close her eyes but she can’t. Her mind keep think about Jiyong.

Bom : What is he doing now?

Meanwhile Jiyong also have the same feeling as Bom. He can’t sleep. He decided go to the balcony to feel the fresh air. Suddenly, he heard a foot step and it must be Bom no one else.

Bom : You here?

Jiyong : (smile) I can’t sleep..

Bom : Me too..

Bom stands beside Jiyong. Jiyong can see her flawless face and her plum lips. She’s too pretty.

Bom : I still can’t believe that we meet and you’re here with me. How about tomorrow? How if you will go away from me?

Jiyong : I wont. I’m here for you..

Bom smiles and hold Jiyong hands.

Jiyong : Your hands so cold. We should get in now and going to sleep..

In front of Bom room Jiyong let go of her hands and open the door for her.

Jiyong : Good nite..

But Bom grab his hands, “ You’re not going to leave me, right?

Jiyong smiles and her hair, “ I’m not. Why? Are you afraid if you will not see me tomorrow?”

Bom nodded slowly and felt relieved after Jiyong said that. Jiyong chuckle see Bom expression like that. He her hair gently.

Bom : You promise, right?

Jiyong nod and once again he show his charm smile which is every woman who see that will fall in love with him. Bom let go of his hands and Jiyong kiss her forehead gently.

Jiyong : Have a good dream..(smile)

When she look at him turn his back suddenly she grab his hands and peck his lip, her face turn red because she’s shy. In Jiyong mind, he really love the cutest small things from Bom like this one. Jiyong grab her waist and see her eyes deeply. It makes Bom nervous, her heart beating fast maybe Jiyong can heard that. She closed her eyes because their face are close each other. Jiyong slowly bring her face closer and plants a soft kiss on her pink lips.

This time without hesitation, she take his lips deeply. Slowly and carefully he starts pressing his lips to hers. She can feel the butterflies in her stomach and their kiss become more passionate by the time. This time a little bit rougher than before as their tongues explore each other cavern. He hugs her by her waist then lifts her. Bom surprise, she rounded his waist with her legs immediately. He carries her carefully and slowly leads her to the bed without breaking their lips.

She lets out a soft moan when he puts her on the bed carefully and kisses her neck. He look at her and caress her soft cheeks. She smiles at him, so lovely. His smooth lips move to her left cheek and to her right cheek. Then both of her eyes and the tip of her nose. She pulls of the hem of his shirt in their kiss. He also pulls her night gown off after secretly. She feels shy and tries to cover her body but Jiyong got her wrists and stares into her deeply and smiles, like he was telling her, “You’re mine..”

Jiyong : I’ll not do that.. I wont.. (as he whisper on her ear)

She lay down his body beside her and pulls the blanket to cover their body. He hug her very tight so she can feel his warm body. He kiss her bare shoulder.

Jiyong : I love you..

Bom : I love you more..

Jiyong : I love you most..

Both of them chuckle. Bom can feel his body on her body.

Jiyong : If we’re being like this so you believe me that I will not leaving you, right?

Bom nodded and smile shyly. Now they’re sleeping together with their body . This is their first time sleeping together with no string attached on their body.

//END OF FLASHBACK..

 

 

***********************************************************

Woah...sorry, i'm not expert with that scene ^w^

But i try my best!

By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARA....

#HappyDaraDay 

She's 30 now?! OMG but still she look like 17 ^^

So, i've a present for Dara Princess..

 

I LOVE THEM!!

SSANG PARK FOREVER!! LOL 

BYE........

 

 

Please subscribe my new story of GBOM " Will You Marry Me..?" coming soon.. *^^*