Sorry For Leaving You

If You Come Back

 

//FLASHBACK  ONE YEARS AGO..

Jiyong has been pairing with his parent but he never met that girl. He’s sick cause every time his mom always talked about that girl to him, about this match arrangement but none he heard. He’s don’t care about that.

Jiyong : I DON’T LIKE THIS MOM..

Mr. Kwon : Ji, low your voice!

Jiyong : Please don’t push me to do that! Besides I’ve a girlfriend and I love her..

Jiyong leave them and walking to his room but suddenly he stop while her mom said something to her.

Mrs. Kwon : I want to meet her. So, I’ll know what kind of girl do you love. Could you?

Jiyong not answer even he’s not looking back, after he continued walk to his room. Of course Bom know about this, about his parent will pairing him with another girl. Jiyong always told everything to her there’s none that he covered.

 

Another day finally Bom meet his parent. His mom has arranged where and when they will meet. Jiyong and Bom arrived at the restaurant. They get into restaurant and there’s someone sit together with Jiyong parent.  

Jiyong : Mom, dad…

His mom and dad saw them also that girl. Bom try to let go of Jiyong hands but he hold her hands tight.

Mrs. Kwon : Oh Jiyong, please sit.. (saw Bom) and she must be…

Bom : Annyeonghaseyo.. My name’s Park Bom. Nice to see you.. (bowed)

Mrs. Kwon : Oh.. Please sit, Bom ssi..

Bom nodded and Jiyong pull the chair for her.

Mr. Kwon : Annyeong haseyo, Bom ssi..

Bom : Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Kwon ssi.. (bowed)

Mrs. Kwon : Bom ssi it was nice to see you now..

Bom : (smile) Ahh, it should be me to said that Mrs. Kwon ssi..

Mrs. Kwon : Ah, by the way she’s Dara..

Dara : Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Sandara but just call me Dara.. (she bowed)

Jiyong : Dara?

Waiter : Excuse me.. this is your order..

When the waiter give their food then they start to eating.

Mrs. Kwon : Jiyong, you must be know Dara right?

Jiyong : I don’t know..

Mrs. Kwon : (laugh) aigoo… she will be your fiancé later..

Bom stop her eat suddenly then she flinched her hands. She’s so surprised about his mom words just now.

Jiyong : Omma, do you remember I’m here for Bom not her..

Mrs. Kwon : Jiyong, watch your words..

Dara : (smile) Mrs. Kwon ssi it’s alright.. I’m sorry Jiyong ssi

Mrs. Kwon : Bom ssi, I heard that you dating our Jiyong. Is that true?

Bom : (nodded) yes, Mrs. Kwon ssi..

Mrs. Kwon : So, do you know that our Jiyong has pairing with Dara?

Bom : Mm..heard that from Jiyong..

Jiyong : Omma, stop it..

Mrs. Kwon : Do you know who is Jiyong? He’s not compatible for you, Bom ssi..

Bom startled and her body shiver between angry and want to cry. Suddenly Jiyong stood up.

Jiyong : OMMA, WHAT IS THIS?!

Mr. Kwon stood up, “JIYONG, LOW YOUR VOICE!”

He’s back to his seat and hold Bom hands silently.

Mrs. Kwon : Bom ssi, I hope you understand what I mean..

Jiyong : Omma…

Dara : Eomoni…

Bom : …… You’re right Mrs. Kwon ssi. I’m nothing, I’m just… (cut by Jiyong)

Jiyong : Bom…

Bom : I’m just an ordinary girl and I know who Jiyong is. I’m nothing compared to you..

Mrs. Kwon : Good.. I think you really a good girl. You really know what I mean..

Bom stood up from her sit and,

Bom : ….. Ji, let’s we broke up. I’m not deserve for you..

Jiyong : What are you saying, huh..?

He stood up and hold her hands in front of his parents also Dara.

Jiyong : Omma, I just want Bom.. How dare you talk like that to her?!

Bom : JI! (let go of his hand)You didn’t know that I just love you because you’re rich. That’s all..

Jiyong startled about what Bom said.

Jiyong : wha..what? Don’t lie.. I know you, Bom..

Bom : (pretend) But you just know about this right? What I said it’s true, Ji.. I’m sorry (devil smile) all this time I’ve been lied to you. I’m not love you truly..

Bom slap his hand and bowed to Jiyong parents then leave them. Jiyong paused for a moment then he run to Bom but her mom grab his hands.

Mrs. Kwon : If you run to her, you will know what happen next..

Jiyong clench his finger and slam his mom hands then back to his sit. After the dinner Jiyong decided go to Bom house. On the way to Bom he’s try to call her but she didn’t pick up, for many times she’s not answered until she turn off her phone.

Jiyong : Oh, come on Bom! Why you turn off your phone..

Then he send her a message. But suddenly he saw a truck in front of him then BAMM!! He’s too late to keep away from the truck. His car overturned.

 

~ Meanwhile Bom ~

She cried in her room. She was regret for what she said earlier in the restaurant. Even Jiyong called her and she didn’t answer and hung up. After a while she revived her phone and suddenly an unknown number called. Jeanny was pick up,

Bom : Hello, Park Bom here….Oh, hello Mr. Kwon ssi, what’s wrong?....................where is he now?....ok, I’ll be there. Thank you so much Mr. Kwon ssi….

She hang up. Her body tremble, she shock after Jiyong father tell her that Jiyong has an car accident just now and he’s in the hospital now. Jiyong dad called her because on his phone the last call that he call is Bom.

 

~ In the hospital.. ~

Bom run to operation room and she saw his parent also Dara there. His mother was crying leaning on his father shoulder.

Bom : Excuse me, ahjussi…

Suddenly his mother stood up and looking at Bom with full of angry. Then, SLAMMM! JIyong mom slaped Bom. Bom startled and she cry. She touching her cheek because she feel hurt but it more hurt in her heart.

Mrs. Kwon : It’s because of you..!! You, go from here..! Why you came here..

She was angry to Bom while crying but Jiyong father try to calm her down.

Mr. Kwon : Jagiya, it was me to ask Bom come here..

Mrs. Kwon : Why?! Listen, I don’t like you here.. Get out now!! Leave us.. Leave Jiyong too! I don’t want to see you.. GO!!

Bom : I’m sorry Mrs. Kwon ssi.. I’m very sorry. I just want to see Jiyong now. Please… (she cried)

Mrs. Kwon : You, just leave him! You heard that?! I ask you to stay away from him from now on, understand!?

Bom : No, I can’t ... Please let me to stay beside him. I want to see him right now, please..

Bom begged with sob, but Jiyong mom push her until she fell to the floor.

Mrs. Kwon : GO! I don’t want to see you anymore..GO!

Jiyong father hold her tight and hug her. Then Dara help Bom to stand.

Dara : Hh..i’m sorry Bom. Come on we just go…

Dara bring Bom to outside the building. Dara saw Bom crying and she can feel all over Bom body trembling while she help her to get up earlier.

Dara : Bom, it’s alright.. Jiyong mom maybe just lost her control. I’m so sorry.. 

Bom saw Dara, “Thanks….Dara ssi..”

After a few minutes they outside then Dara ask her to inside again but,

Bom : You go first Dara ssi..

Dara : Ok, I’ll waiting you there..

Bom nodded and she saw Dara until she’s gone. Bom touch her chest and cry again. She feel hurt so much until she can’t breathe.

Bom : Jiyonga, what should I do now? What should I do? Should I leave you, should I disappear from your life? Should i? Answer me, Ji..Answer me… (she cry…)

Bom decided go back and not to see Jiyong. If she go inside his mom must be kick her out again. She didn’t want it happen. She know how hurt Jiyong mom feel. She’s his mom and she’s everything. Bom feel small around his mom, his family. She feel nothing.

 

Bom POV : Ji, I’m so sorry. I’m sorry I can’t be next to you anymore. It just makes me feel hurt. If I’ve time to see you I’ll honest to you that I’ve lied to you about what I said before. I love you from the bottom of my heart, not because for who you are. I’m sorry, I’m really sorry. I know you’ll hate me. Sorry isn’t enough right? Ji, annyeong.. I LOVE YOU….

 

// END OF FLASHBACK..

 

 

******************************************************************************************

Author's Note :

Yup, finally chapter 1 done.. Sorry for waiting..

I hope you guys love this new story.. I'll update next chapter soon  *^^*

Please subscribe and comments..

See you on the next chapter chinggu..!

GBOM VS DARAGON