You & I Together..

If You Come Back

 

Jiyong : Happy Birthday..

Bom can’t believe about what she saw right now. It’s Kwon Jiyong right in front of her with a cake on his hands.

Jiyong : (smile) Do you miss me? Cause I miss you..

Bom : ….. Ji?

Jiyong : (smile) ppali blow the candle..

Bom looking at his eyes and she feel there’s something different at his eyes. But what is that? Then she blow the candles after make a wish first. Jiyong smiles so brightly after Bom blow the candles, even when she went to Japan she remembered that he never smiling like that.

Jiyong : Happy Birthday…!! Wohoo..

He put the cake on the table and suddenly grab Bom hands until Bom sit on the chair and he cover her eyes with a handkerchief.

Bom : Why? (cut by Jiyong)

Jiyong : Sshh… wait a minute

Of course he prepare something for her. After that he open a handkerchief which close her eyes. She saw something in the table. There’s a small red box.

Bom : What is this?

Jiyong : open it..

Bom open that box slowly then there’s a necklace inside there. Bom so surprised, “ Why.. (cut by Jiyong)”

Jiyong : a present.. You like it?

Bom : Gomawo but.. (cut by Jiyong)

Jiyong : Let me wear it for you..

Jiyong take a necklace from Bom hands and he wear it to her.

Jiyong : Beautiful.. Once again happy birthday.. (whisper on her ear)

Jiyong sit right in front of her so he can see Bom face closer. He really missed her so much. What different on her is her her hair. She cut her hair to short but still pretty. She always look good like a goddess.  

Bom : Ji, thank you.. Uhm, I’m so surprised today. So many surprises for me today but….

Jiyong : But what?

Bom : (smile) ani.. Ahh! Wait, where’s my wallet? Did you come here to give it back my wallet? But how can you (cut by Jiyong)

Jiyong : Hey, slow down haha.. here’s your wallet

Bom : Gomawo..but how can my wallet on you?

Jiyong : It’s a long story… I’ll tell you but can we order first? I’m so hungry because waiting for you..

Bom : (haha) eat that..

Jiyong and Bom start their dinner then he also tell her when he meet her in the café that morning. Bom really enjoy their dinner tonight. He honest to her that he’s someone who always send her a bouquet flowers every morning and a little surprises every day for her.

Jiyong : Oh, I guess you forget something..

Bom : What?

Jiyong : Why you not wear the dress that I give to you this morning?

Bom : Uhmm this is?

Jiyong : (smile) I want to see you wear that dress..

Bom : But?

Jiyong pout his lips it makes Bom laugh. “haha ok ok.. I’ll change now”

After for  a few minute Bom back and she look stunning wear that dress. Jiyong was fascinated by Bom.

Bom : (smile) How?

Jiyong : Pretty as always but why you cut your hair?

Bom : Uhm I just want to change my appearance, why? Am I look weird?

Jiyong : (shook his head) Yeppo, neomu yeppo..

Bom : Heol..! Keotjimal.. haha

Jiyong : You always pretty..from time to time. Maybe that’s why I’m falling in love with you..

Bom suddenly stop her eating after hear what Jiyong said.

Bom : Eyy, what are you talking about..

Jiyong : (smile) I remember the first time we met. I almost skip my math class just want to see you because your class is beside me. I remember every lunch time me and Daesung always give you a corn bread because you like it. I remember when I said that I like you, your face blushing like a Barbie doll. I remember when the first time I kiss you, my heart beating fast even until now you always make my heart beating fast. What are you?

Bom shock hear what Jiyong says earlier, “ Do you remember?”

Jiyong : (nod) I remember everything now. Even I remember about what happen before my accident..

Bom : So, your memories are back?

Jiyong nodded and suddenly he hold her hands. He know that Bom want to cry but for tonight he didn’t want to see her crying since today it’s her birthday.

Jiyong : Honestly I’ve remember everything before you went to Japan. I just need time to prove to myself that I remember everything about you, about us. You know, my heart still in you. When you leave me I always come to our place, remember that? (Bom nod) I always go there hope you will come back.

Bom : (tears down her cheek) Why you never told me? Why? I hate you..

Jiyong walk closer to Bom and hug her back.

Jiyong : you’re right. I hate myself too. I hate when I can’t remember a single thing about you. I hate when you should saw me holding hands or laugh with another woman. I hate when I’m not looking at you back that time. I should just looking at you, right? Mianhae.. Now I will not letting you go. I’ll always holding your hands tight..

Bom : …..Dara? You will marry her right?

Jiyong smiles and confused look at Jiyong expression so relax when she ask about Dara. He let go of his hug then,

Jiyong : (smile) We decided to cancel our engagement. We want to follow our heart. I choose you and Dara know about that.

Bom : She know your memories back?

Jiyong : Yes she is. She’s like my little sister now. We always talk about everything. I talk about you a lot. She really understand me, she already help me a lot. She also said to me that I should find you and tell everything or if not she will get me back haha.. What a cruel girl! Because of her I know I must have the courage to talk with you and tell everything. She help me out and now she should know that I’m in front of you now. She should know how I want to see your smile, hug you tight and….You should know that my heart never changes. How much I love you until now..

Bom : (Cries) Nappeun namja..

Jiyong : You too.. Napeun yeoja. You always makes me thing about you every day, every time..

Suddenly Bom hug Jiyong. She was happy because it feels like dream for her.

Bom : I hope this isn’t a dream. If this is a dream please don’t wake me up..

Jiyong let go of her hug and, “ Who said this is just a dream?”

Jiyong kissed Bom lips so gently. It’s a long time since the last time he kissed her.

Bom : I missed you..

Jiyong : I missed you most..

Jiyong still kissed her. The kissed turn out to be passionate kiss. All of their memories are there. Love, pain, everything what they feel all this time.

***

Dara and Youngbae arrived at Narita International Airport. They’re going to see Youngbae parents also Bom. Youngbae know Bom apartment from his mom so they’re going to Bom apartment now.

Dara : Are you sure she’s in the apartment now?

Youngbae : Hmm I don’t know. I hope she is.. (exhales) finally, Bom here we come..

Youngbae push the bell button but no one to open the door for them.

Dara : Eish.. I told you she’s maybe in the office now..

Youngbae : Hmm? So, should we go there?

But suddenly the door was open and Jiyong was there. Youngbae and Dara are surprised when they see Jiyong right in front of them, open the door from inside Bom apartment and he’s topless. Jiyong was surprised saw Youngbae and Dara there. He close his body with his hands immediately.

Youngbae : Jiyong?

Dara : Heol.. What are you

Before Dara finish her words suddenly they hear Bom voice from inside, “ Who’s that?”

Youngbae : (big smile) Annyeong sleep head…

Bom : (GASP!) yyy you’re here? Youngbae you here?

Youngbae : (nod) Me and….

Dara : Annyeong…

Bom : (GASP!) DARA?!

Youngbae : Eish, ya you will not letting us to come in?

Jiyong who’s still shock still standing in front of the door.

Jiyong : ooh… please co coming..

Youngbae and Dara get into Bom apartment meanwhile Jiyong and Bom are walking behind them. They look clueless now. They can’t believe that Dara and Youngabe in her apartment now. Bom see Jiyong and,

Bom : It’s better you wear something now..

Jiyong goes to Bom room and take a shirt.

Bom : Why you don’t tell me first that you will come?

Youngbae : Oh? Why? Don’t you like surprise? Since when you change?

Bom : Uh a a ani.. You guys already eat. I’ll cook for you..

Dara : I’ll help you then..

Bom smiles see Dara then they’re go to the kitchen. Meanwhile Jiyong come after wear a shirt because Bom ask him first.

Youngbae : Oh Ji, you just out from Bom room? (thinking) what are you guys doing?

Jiyong close his mouth before Youngbae will talk more and more. Bom and Dara laughing see them from the kitchen. Dara get curious about that so she playfully ask Bom.

Dara : Bom, are you sure nothing happen between you and Jiyong last night?

Bom : YY Y YAA! What are you talking about?

Dara : Heol… look! Your face blushing… ppali tell me. I will not tell anyone..eung eung..

Bom : OMO! Eish.. listen me, ani jiyong .. ani..We do not anything!

Dara : (evil) Are you sure??

Bom : (startled) I’M SURE..Eishh..

Dara : Hahaha…but I hope something happened between you and him. (exhales) a bit disappoint..

Bom : Ww what do you mean?

Dara : Jiyong must be told you about me and him, right? (Bom nod) Now, I understand what true love is. He’s really love you..

Bom : (smile) Gomawo Dara-ya..

Dara : (smile) I’m a bit jealous everyday he call me just want to talk about you bla bla bla about you everyday… Ahh I’m so jealous but I’m happy. Happy that he’s smiles again. I hope I’ll get someone who really love me like Jiyong love you..

Bom : Wait! You come here with Youngbae. Don’t you guys are DATING?!

Dara : (close Bom mouth) Ssh… why you so noisy?

Bom : YA! This is my house..

Dara : Ahh hehe mian…

Bom : (evil) So, from what I see here you and my lovely best friend are dating. Am I right?

Dara : (exhales) Geurae, geurae… you WIN. We’re dating.. (Bom laugh) But, are you sure last night Jiyong not kissed you on your birthday? Or hug you? Kiss or hug??

Bom face blushing again then she remember about what happen between them last night.

Bom : YA! Let’s we make something to eat now. Didn’t you said to you will help me now?

Dara : Ouh..come on. What kiss? Hug?

Bom : Bboth of…them..

Dara : (GASP!) Omo.. jinjja???

Bom : (shy) ne..

Dara schuckle by herself after heard that. She’s happy for them. Now she can accept Jiyong and Bom relationship.

Meanwhile  Jiyong and Youngbae on the balcony. They’re talking seriously now.

Youngbae : How do you feel?

Jiyong : Mwo?

Youngbae : How do you feel when finally you meet her?

Jiyong : Uhm… (smile) more than happy. I don’t know I can’t describe it..

Youngbae : (smile) So, you tell her everything? (Jiyong nod) She know that you and Dara.. (cut by Jiyong)

Jiyong : (exhales) I feel relieve after tell her everything and she accept that. I feel sorry to her for all this time..

Youngbae : It’s good to hear that.. I know her, I know she never forgetting so easy..

Jiyong : I wanna say thanks to you and Dara. Thanks for supporting me..

Youngbae : That’s what friends are for right? Haha..

Jiyong : So, you and Dara……???

Youngbae : (nod) Yup, we’re dating.. sorry Bro, I got her..

Both of them laugh. Now Youngbae know that Jiyong is a nice guy for Bom, the best man for her. He learn from Jiyong what true love is. Love can’t we see, but we can feel it. Not along Dara call them.

Dara : BOYS… food are ready…Come in..

Jiyong and Youngbae finish their talk but suddenly Youngbae grab his hands, “Please take care of Bom. Don’t you ever hurting her.”

Jiyong : I Wont. Even I’ll not let her cries, never. And you too, please take care of Dara. She’s a like a little sister for me now. You got it?”

Youngbae : I.WONT

Both of them laugh and keep their promise each other.

Bom : Excuse me.. Don’t you guys want to eat? Or me and Dara will eat all of them..

Youngbae never saw Bom so stunning like that even she’s just wake up this morning and she just wear a big size sweater on her body.  Jiyong looking at Bom with his lovely eyes then he grab her waist.

Jiyong : or I’ll eat you..

Youngbae : Ehm…ehm… I’ll go inside. Ahh so hungry..

Youngbae leave them and let them feel love in the air.

Bom : YA! Youngbae and Dara are here.. let go of your hands now!

Jiyong : (shook her head) How can’t I let go of my hands when you trying to seduce me with showing off your milky legs.

Bom : Eung?

Jiyong whisper closely in her ear, gently and it makes Bom shiver, “I want more but if they’re not here, baby..”

Bom : YA! You ert..!

Jiyong laugh see her cute expression when she mad. Finally Bom and Jiyong join with Youngbae and Dara who already eat first. Jiyong take a jacket from his room first to cover Bom y legs. Dara and Youngbae looking at each other with suspicious look to Jiyong and Bom.

***

Today Jiyong will back to Korea but he feel sad that Bom can’t go back with him. He’s waiting Bom at the airport alone. Chaerin are going first to Korea yesterday because there’s important meeting that she should attend. While waiting he looking around hope Bom coming before he left.

Bom : Ehm ehm… are you looking for me?

Jiyong suddenly hug her tight.

Bom : YA! So many people here…

Jiyong let go of his hug and cupped her face, “ Because I missed you..”

Bom : Pfft… really?

Jiyong : (nod) Are you really will stay here? Should I move here too?

Bom : Haha…what are you saying? I’m work here and you work there.. If I’ve a time I’ll go to Seoul, I promise..

Jiyong : How if I miss you like now?

Bom let go fo Jiyong hands from her face and kiss his cheek.

Bom : You will not miss me cause I already stamp you here.. (as he point to his cheek where Bom just kiss him)

Jiyong : Not here? (point to his lips)

Bom : Eishh you

Before Bom finish her words suddenly Jiyong kiss her lips gently.

Jiyong : I’ll miss you… (caress her cheek)

Bom : Me too… (blushing)

Suddenly they heard that Jiyong plane will leaving soon. He looking at Bom and he feel like he want to cry but he can hold it. So, he hug her for the last time.

Jiyong : Take care of yourself ok…

Bom let go of his hug, “ I will…Annyeong..”

Jiyong cup her face and kiss her forehead. “ Annyeong…Saranghae..”

Bom : Na ddo neomu saranghae..

***

1 week later.

Jiyong at the airport waiting for Bom. She look so stunning with her airport style. Bom wave her from far and walk to him with a big smile.

Jiyong : Welcome to Korea..

Bom : What are you? My tour guide?

Both of them chuckle then Jiyong kiss her lips. They get into Jiyong car going to somewhere but Bom didn’t know about that, it’s a secret. He want to surprise her.

Bom : Oh? Aren’t we going to the hotel? My hotel was there…

Jiyong not answer her. He know she must be confused now. He like it when she feel like that, that was so cute. Bom fall asleep in the car because she’s tired. Arrive at somewhere then he’s waking up her.

Jiyong : Baby wake up.. We arrived..

Bom open her eyes and try to pull out her energy. She looking around but that place is strange for her but so beautiful places. There’s a big white house, the one and only house there but the view is so beautiful.

Bom : Beautiful… Where are we?

Jiyong : (smile) Let’s go..

Bom and Jiyong get out of the car and Bom was fascinating by the view there. Jiyong suddenly hug her back with his hands on her waist. He lean her head on her shoulder.

Jiyong : You like it? (Bom nod) Beautiful isn’t it? (Bom nod)

Bom : Why we’re here?

Jiyong : You will know if we go inside…

Bom : That house? (Jiyong nod)

Jiyong hold her hands and they walk into that house. In front of the door,

Jiyong : Close your eyes..

Bom : Mwo? Why I should my eyes?

Jiyong cover her eyes with her hands and they walk in carefully together.

Bom : Can I open my eyes now?

Jiyong : Hmm… not yet

Suddenly Jiyong stop his step so Bom follow him.

Jiyong : After I count 1,2,3 you can open your eyes ok? (Bom nod) 1..2..3..

Jiyong let go of his hands from her eyes then when Bom open her eyes she was surprises. A lot of people there, people that she loves. Jiyong parent, Dara parent, Dara, Youngbae, Daesung, Seungri, Minzy, Chaerin, Kiko are there. She was so happy looking at them now, of course she missed them so much.

“WELCOME HOME…..”

Suddenly tears down her cheek, “ I miss you guys..”

Jiyong mom come to her and hug her, “Don’t cry honey. You should happy now..”. She wipe Bom tears.

Jiyong her hair gently and caress her cheek, “ Uljima..”

Bom smiles and hug him tight.

Jiyong dad : Ehm ehm.. So, we’re all here now.  Ji, why you not tell her now?

Bom looking at Jiyong with confused look, “Mwo?”

He let go of his hug and suddenly took something from his pocket. All of people there giggle and curious what will Jiyong said to proposed Bom now.

Jiyong : I know you love surprises, right? (Bom smile) But this time will be the best surprises for the whole of your life

Suddenly Jiyong took something from the box in his hand, a ring.

Jiyong : I know I’m not that romantic and now it’s time I’ll tell you this. What’s always been my only wish. I want you share your life with me and be my wife. Park Bom, will you be me my wife?

Bom was surprised it seems like the time has stop for a while. Her heart beating fast, she can feel the butterflies on her stomach. She can all of people there says “ SAY YES..SAY YES..”

Jiyong : Bom..?

Youngbae : Bom come one… just say YES (laugh)

Dara : Bom, if you not say YES I’ll get Jiyong back to me..

All of them laugh after heard what Dara said. Bom nervous, what should she said now? Jiyong caress her hands.

Jiyong : I’m not going to force you. You can answer o anytime when you ready..

Bom : ….. I want to be your wife (smile)

Jiyong : What? Are you sure? (Bom nod) Thank you so much, thank you….

Then Jiyong kiss her on her lips gently while all of people there were clapping their hands.

Seungri : Love is in the air….. Let’s start our party!! Wohoo…

Chaerin : Eish (hit Seungri head) there’s no party you know..

Seungri : Aackk.. eish this girl! Araseo…

JIyong mom and dad come closer to Jiyong and Bom.

Jiyong dad : Congratulation son.. I’m proud of you and Bom, you should watch out him, ok!

Jiyong : Appa…

Bom laughing hear Jiyong dad saying that with alert look. Jiyong mom and dad prepare a little party for Jiyong and Bom. After the party was done, all of them are going home except Jiyong and Bom. This is the best surprises for her life, thanks to Jiyong.

Bom walk into the big glass window looking out the view from there. Jiyong come to her and suddenly hug her, he really love a moment like this.

Bom : Gomawo…

Jiyong : I should said that to you.. Gomawo…

Bom : I don’t know what should I say now. I’m just very happy more than that..

Jiyong : So don’t say anything. I know we love each other, right?

Bom : (smile) So, this house…

Jiyong : For you.. For us.. For our child.. Don’t you remember you ever said about your dream house. It should be everything on white with a big glass window everywhere so you can see the beautiful view from every corner of the house..

Bom : (chuckle) I said that when I’m a kid.. You know, kid always dreams..

Jiyong : You always said about dream and dream, and now I’ll prove that it wasn’t just a dream. You and me together, forever..

Bom looking at his eyes deeply, they’re looking at each other.

Bom : I love we’re being like this, no distance..

Jiyong closer his face to Bom and he kissed her. Bom put her arms on his neck. Even today is full of surprises until she lost her words but inside she was happy, happy that Jiyong still for her. Jiyong know how to make Bom happy.

Bom POV : “Will you be my wife?” those words could you said that to me every day until that day is come? Ji, thank you so much.. I will be the best wife for you and the best mom for our child later. I want to spend my life with you until the death apart us..  Jiyongah, 사랑해..

Jiyong POV : Thanks God, thank everything. When I lost my memories I know that you’re waiting for me until I know my true feelings. I know that Bom always waiting for me no matter what happen. The fact until now my heart never changes, I still love her. I love this woman, Park Bom. I know she will be the perfect wife, the best mom for our child. I will always be on her side no matter what happen.. Bom, 사랑해..

 

 

..THE END..

 

Ps: I've a bonus for you guys! Please click the next button ^o^

 

**************************************

FINALLY THE END OF THE STORY *^^*

Beautiful ending, isn't it??

I hope you guys will love it..

I'll be back for another beautiful story just for you..! 

BYE.....

I'll see you next time ^3^

 

When we're together..

My y Girl..

My cutie pie..