Good Bye

If You Come Back

 

Jiyong on the way looking for Dara and suddenly Dr. Kim call him, he told that Dara in the hospital now. After that he goes to the hospital immediately. Dr. Kim said that Dara asking about his condition also about his book therapy that Dr. Kim give to him. When he got to hospital Jiyong headed to Dr. Kim room immediately.

Jiyong : Where’s Dara?

Dr. Kim : She’s already left for a few minute ago, but I think she’s still here..

Jiyong : OK thank you Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim : Ji, wait.. She already know about you and I can see how sad she is..

Jiyong : (nodded) I know.. thanks Dr. Kim

Jiyong was out of Dr.Kim room and immediately looking for Dara around the hospital. Going there and there until finally he saw someone look like Dara and he approach her.  

Jiyong : Dara?

That girl looking back at Jiyong and yes she’s Dara, he find her.

Jiyong : Why you turn off your phone? Why you come here? I’m looking for you.. (worried)

Dara : Why are you looking for me? It should you looking for her now, isn’t it?

Jiyong : I’m…. I’m worried for you. There’s something I want to talk with you..

Dara : I know Ji. Your memories back, am I right? Why you never told me about this? You think I’m a fool?

Jiyong : I’m sorry but can we talk in a good place not here?

Jiyong and Dara go to the garden near the hospital. He should explain it all to Dara, he though. Dara should know about this before it’s too late and he didn’t want to make her sad or something.

Jiyong : You come here to meet Dr. Kim?

Dara : Is he told you about this?

Jiyong : (nodded) I’ve remember everything now although there are a few things that I still not understand. I know you and I paired by our parents. From the first time I never agree with this, because I’ve Bom and I don’t know you..

Dara : You’re right, we don’t know each other before and I know you and Bom are dating. I know how much you love her. How about now? We’re having a lot of memories, me and you. I always be there for you all the time, but her? She was gone..

Jiyong : I believe she’s not gone but there’s something with her. I know Bom well, she never do that kind of things, never..

Dara : Never? You know in the hospital when you get an accident she come but after that she’s gone and I can’t find her anywhere. I know your strength that time is her but when I know you lost your memories it’s hurt for me. I can see something in your eyes, I can see me are there even a little. Can I just get a chance to make everything better?

Jiyong : You want make everything better? But why you lie to me? Why people around me should lie to me even my mom and dad too so mean to me. You know how I feel lonely even there are so many people around me. Every day I felt something was missing but I don’t know what it is..

Dara : Ji, I know you getting tired with all of this. Now you get your memories back and still you get chance to choose. You live with the new life or back to your old life. But I hope I get chance to always by your side because I LOVE YOU Kwon Jiyong..

Jiyong saw Dara cry and this the first time he see her crying with pain in her eyes. He know that Dara always by his side since his accident, she help him in everything, she’s more that nice, maybe he love her? Jiyong give her a hug and try to calm her down.

Dara : Can you stay by my side, Ji? I love you just the way you are..

Jiyong let go of his hug and,

Jiyong : Listen, this is hard for me too. I know you always there for me until now. But I can’t imagine how suffering Bom all the time. When she know that I can’t remember her at all, she’s pretend that we just have met, she pretend talk freely to me, smile and laugh to me, everything that she do to me it was just pretend. But I know how hurt she is..

Dara : So, you still love her even she already leave you all this time? She dumped you, Ji! She doesn’t need you, Ji.. Just me who need you..

Jiyong : Dara-ya, I know you’re a nice girl but please this time can I be a real Kwon Jiyong like that time so I can decided my own way. I miss my old time and this will be my last chance. I love you too but……Bom’s here (touch his chest)

Dara can’t said anything beside her cry. It’s hurt, so much pain that she feel now. Where did beautiful memories with Jiyong? Where they are? But what Jiyong said about it’s true. She’s not the first but Bom is the first. It doesn’t mean the first can be the last too, though her.

Dara : Follow me..

Jiyong : Where?

Dara : You will know..

 

~ Meanwhile Youngbae ~

Suddenly he still wondered about what happen in the restaurant that time. He doesn’t know about her and Jiyong. Maybe Bom already talk to him about this but he’s sure there’s something that she’s hiding from him. He miss Bom since she was busy to find new apartment in Japan. Talk about Dara, whenever her face on his mind he was laughing by himself. 

Youngbae : (smile) look like a kid..

Suddenly someone knock and Youngabe open the door. It makes him surprise that Bom’s here.

Bom : Tadaaa surprise…. (smiles brightly)

Youngbae : Omo.. you here? Why it’s so suddenly? Why you not call me first so I can pick you up..

Bom : I don’t need.. YA, you don’t miss me?

Youngbae : Of course I miss you (give Bom hug) Even you’re there for 3 days but I miss you a lot. How if you already move there, I’ll crazy here..

Bom : (let go of his hug) Heol..! haha… so ppali you should find a girl before you get old, Youngbae ssi..

Youngbae : YA..! Just wait, you’ll know I’ll find my girls and…. She’s here now..

Bom : YA! Are you crazy? Hahaha…

Bom has told Youngbae about her plan move to Japan. Not much people know about this. It was him, Minzy, Seungri and her employee in her gallery. She was think that she should move on from now on and leave everything about her past behind especially Jiyong.

***

// FLASHBACK

Dara bring Jiyong to her office and show him something.  It’s a box not too big and she ask him to open it. He open that box and there are stuffs of him and Bom when they’re dating.

Dara : Your mom want to throw them but I pick them and I keep it until now.

Jiyong : …. Why?

Dara : I don’t know I just think that you will need them sometime and….it’s prove. You need them

Jiyong saw a lot of his picture with Bom and there are many letter that Bom always write to him when they’re high school.  Suddenly tears down his cheek and he wipe it before Dara see him.

Jiyong : Thank you, thank you so much.. Thanks for keep it them for me..

Dara : You can bring them for you if you want. It’s yours.. I know it’s very precious for you, right? Ji, I don’t force you to engage with me or will marry me but I hope you will find what makes you happy for your life. Now I realize that love can’t we see but we can feel it. I know how’s your feeling now..    // END OF FLASHBACK.

Jiyong wake up and he open the box after remember about what Dara said yesterday to him. He arrange it one by one their photo at his room and then he find a photo and behind that it’s written “ME & YOU FOREVER”. It’s their favorite place it mean Bom secret place. A place when he confess his feeling to Bom, place when their share their first kiss, place where only him and Bom knows.

Jiyong : Bom…

He encourage himself to contact her but not active. So, he ask Chaerin her number is true or not and she said true. He decided go to her gallery now and bring that box with him.

Minzy : Bom not here. She’s out of town for a meeting.. (of course she’s lie)

Jiyong : When she’s back?

Minzy : ……. I don’t know Jiyong-ssi

Jiyong go to her apartment and when he in front of her apartment there’s ahjumma told him that Bom are move out and she doesn’t know where she’s now. Jiyong ask the security but again he also didn’t know where’s Bom now.   

jiyong back to Bom gallery to talk with Minzy. Of course Minzy will not let Jiyong know about her. He ask her many time where’s Bom now but still she can’t let him know. Minzy see something in his eyes, like someone who missed something for a long time.

Minzy : I’m sorry Jiyong-ssi… it’s privacy and if you want to ask about job I will answer

Jiyong : Mianhada Minzy-ssi.. I’ll go now, but please tell Bom that I’m looking for her..

Minzy : Ok, I’ll..

Jiyong out of Bom gallery and when he get into his car he think that he will that box at Bom gallery, he will give them to minzy and hope Bom will come and get them.

Minzy : What is this?

Jiyong : Uhm… just give it this to Bom, please.. 

Minzy : That’s it? (Jiyong nod) I’ll give it to her if she come..

Jiyong : Thank you..

Jiyong didn’t know what should he do now. He can’t expect will be like this. The last stop take him to that place. She remember every detail of this way so many memories that their made there. It reminds him to the past when they laugh and they argue there. But still they love each other no matter what happen.

Jiyong sit where Bom used to sit. He can feel her warm like she’s beside him now.

Jiyong : I though you will come here. Where are you, Bom? I hope you come now.. How much I miss you. I really miss you, there are a lot of things that you should know..

Dara suddenly call Jiyong and he pick up.

Jiyong : Ne…Uhm wae?...now?...ok I’ll be there…but are you sure?...Ne…. see you there…

Jiyong stand up and, “ Annyeong….i hope to meet you here, again Bom”

There’s something falling from his pocket, a photo. But Jiyong don’t realize it. He bring that photo with him when he come, photo of that place.

 

~ Meanwhile Bom ~

After meet Youngbae and dinner with him she decided go to that place, before she move to Japan. She doesn’t know why suddenly she want to go there and her feeling right not like the first time going there, so excited.

Bom : Ahh what’s wrong with this feeling? Is this a sign that I will not come here anymore?

Bom sit where she used to sit and, “ Ahh why is so warm here? Hmm…is there someone come here?”

Bom suddenly remember the time when she was came here with Jiyong. Even they share a short memory here but still their old memories never forgotten. Tears down her cheek every time she remember about old times which never exist anymore.

Bom : Ahh (wipe her tears) I shouldn’t cry.. Omma, appa how are you there? I missed you. This is the best way for me, right? Appa, you should tell omma that I’ve success now. You see? Hehe.. I really need a hug now from you.. Saranghae omma appa..

Bom feels happy that she come to that place of course she really missed that place. Bom see her wrist watch and she promises to her aunt to come early. Bom stay at her aunt’s house now until she went to Japan. When Bom get up from the bench she saw a piece of paper fell on the ground.

Bom : Eish, who throw of trash here? aigo..

She picked and when she look clearly that’s not a trash but it’s a photo. She knows the owner of that photo. It’s Jiyong.

Bom : Andwe, andwe… how? Jiyong’s here? ani… impossible

Bom remembered when the first they came here.

....................................................................

Jiyong : …… How could you find this beautiful place? So beautiful.. I can see anything from here.. You come here often?

Bom : (smile) Like I said, this is my secret place. Hmm… every time I want alone and when I’m down I always come to here..

....................................................................

Bom : JIYONG-AH….! (run)

.....................................................................

Jiyong : I love this place..

Bom : Why? Why? Why?

Jiyong : I don’t know. It feels like I found my first love.. I know it looks weird, right? But it’s true! There is something inside me when the first time I come here but I don’t know what is that..

..................................................................

Bom : JI…. (run)

Bom : What are you doing here?

Jiyong : Uhm… I don’t know I just missed this place..

Bom : Mwo??

Jiyong : It feels strange. This place…. like a magic. I feel like I often go to this place. I just have that feeling, like I missed something here.. But I don’t know..  

.......................................................................

Bom : JIYONGAH…. (run and start to cry)

Bom remember every word that Jiyong said that time. Even that time he still not recognize her but she can feel that he must be feel something, connected with this place.

Bom : He just come here? Ji?

Bom run looking for him immediately and call his name. She look around on that area but he’s not there than she remember when the last their met in this place. The same thing when Jiyong run for her but she’s hiding from him and now she’s run for him but this time she can’t find him everywhere.

Bom : You still here, right? Huh? (cry)

Again and again she was looking for him until she feel tired but Jiyong not there. It feels like a dream her. A dream may just a dreamt for a life time.

Bom POV : Please wake me up! It feels like I’m sleeping for a long time and when I open my eyes everything’s back to normal. Jiyong is here with me. He’s here..

 

To be continued...

 

 

*****************************************************

ANNYEONG....! 

Tadaaa i'm back but sorry if this chapter too short >_<

i hope you guys enjoy it and see you on the next chapter!! 

Me too can't wait for it alsoooo for your comments too!

I think this story will end in a few more chapter T_T

i'm so happy read your comments and we share something fun there ^o^

*PLEASE SUBSCRIBE & VOTE *

GBOM VS DARAGON