I Lost My Chance

If You Come Back

 

Jiyong was standing near the door when Bom still keep staring at him.

Bom : You alright?

Jiyong and the other there more confused. Youngbae touch her shoulder and whisper to her.

Youngbae : Bom, he’s Kwon ssi, the director of GIYONGCHY Company..

Then Bom back to her realize.

Bom : I’m sorry.. (she bowed)

Seungri : Kwon ssi, she’s Park Bom ssi the designer from Japan that we already told you..

Jiyong give his hand to Bom, but Bom looked at him with confused look.

Jiyong : It’s nice to see you Bom ssi..

Bom : ……….. (Bow awkward smile) Me too..

Then they start their meeting. During the meeting Bom pay her attention to Jiyong. She still couldn’t believe that Jiyong was with her right now. She could hear his voice, see his smile, it was like a dream for her. A lot of thought in her mind.

 

What’s wrong with him?

Didn’t he miss me?

Is he mad at me or he hate me that much?

Is he pretending not to know me now?

 

Finally the meeting finish. Before Jiyong go Bom had a plan to talk with him.

Youngbae : Kwon ssi, I bet this will be a good project. I can’t wait for it…

Jiyong : (laugh) Yeah me too. It was nice working with you guys..  Uhm, Bom ssi I really love your designs  that’s so unique..

Bom : Thank you… (smile)

Before Youngbae, Seungri and Bom leave the meeting room Bom call Jiyong .

Bom : Ji…

Jiyong turned back to Bom.

Bom : Can we talk?

Jiyong : Uhm, Bom ssi ‘m sorry I’ve another meeting after this..

Bom : Really? Uhm.. alright then.. But, Ji…

Chaerin : Kwon ssi, Mr. Teddy is waiting for you..

Jiyong : I’m sorry Bom ssi (smile) have a good day..

Bom see Jiyong back until he’s gone. Suddenly tears down her cheek.

Youngbae : Bom, come on..

Bom wipe her tears and approach Youngbae who’s waiting her there. 

 

~ Bom at her office ~

After meeting earlier her mind back to Jiyong again.

Bom : Is he really Jiyong or Kwon ssi just look like Jiyong? Arrggh….

She laid her head on the table. Then she called Minzy come to her room.

Minzy : What’s wrong?

Bom :Minzi-ya, do you want to help me?

Minzy : What’s that?

Bom : Uhm… I’m forget to get Chaerin ssi contact. You know the secretary of Kwon ssi from GIYONGCHY Company..

Minzy : You want me to find her contact? (Bom nodded)

Minzy : Alright.. I’ll let you know if I found her contact..

Not along Minzy call her and give her Chaerin phone number. Bom really want to ask her about Jiyong but she doesn’t know where to start. After thinking then she decided to call Chaerin.

Chaerin : Hello.. Chaerin here..

Bom : Hello Chaerin ssi, I’m Park Bom..

Chaerin : Oh Park Bom ssi.. What’s wrong?

Bom : Uhm, Chaerin ssi I wanna ask you something. Can i?

Chaerin : Of course Bom ssi. What’s that?

Bom : ….. Could you send me by email the material for the next meeting? Because I lost my note.. Sorry for troubling you Chaerin ssi..

Chaerin : Alright.. never mind. But could you send your email address for me?

Bom : Thank you Chaerin ssi I’ll message you my email ok..

Chaerin : Ok… Is there anything else?

Bom : Uhmm… Actually, may I know your Director full name? I mean Kwon ssi full name?

Chaerin : Oh… His full name’s Kwon Jiyong

After heard what Chaerin said her heart beat fast and her feet so weak.

Chaerin : Bom ssi, are you there? Bom ssi hello…

Chaerin : … Uhmm ye yeah (stammered) So, his name Kwon Jiyong? Ok Chaerin ssi.. Thank you..

Chaerin : Never mind, thank you for calling me Bom ssi.. Don’t forget message me your email ok.. Bye..

Bom : Bye..

She felt on the floor and still heard Chaerin ssi call Jiyong name.

Bom : So, you’re really Jiyong? Kwon Jiyong?

She almost can’t breathe, tears down her cheek. She didn’t know she should happy or sad in this situation now. She really missed him.

***

It’s Sunday and Bom going to the market for buying something. She ask Youngbae for accompany her but he just woke up and he will pick up Bom also lunch together. Since she lives alone so she wasn’t too much shopping. Buy health food, girls stuff, anything which enough for her. After finish shopping she’s waiting for Youngbae come in the lobby.

Then Bom saw a woman fell on the ground, Bom help her immediately.

Bom : Ahjumma, are you alright?

Ahjumaa : Ahh, I’m alright.. That young man really disrespectful! (pointing towards the car)

Bom : Let me help you… (she lift the ahjumma from the ground)

Ahjumma : Thank…. (looking at Bom)

Bom : Mrs. Kwon ssi?

Ahjumma : YOU!? Let go of me.. I don’t need your help. Let go of me!

That woman is Jiyong’s mom. She try to let go of from Bom hold until Bom felt on the ground.

Bom : I just want to help you..

Jiyong’s mom try to stand up by herself but she can’t. Seeing that, Bom help her again.

Bom : Look! Your ankle get lump. I’ll help you..

Jiyong’s mom endure the pain then she give up and let Bom lift her and Bom lead her to the couch. Bom touch her ankle and throw up something from her plastic bag.

Mrs. Kwon : What are you doing?

Bom not answer and she throw the ice also bandage. And put the ice on her ankle then put a bandage.

Bom : Still hurt?

Mrs. Kwon : Uhm.. much better..

Bom : You want me to take you to the hospital or…

Mrs. Kwon : No. I’ll go by myself..

A car stop in front of them and what make Bom shock is she saw Jiyong out of that car. Jiyong mom also worried in situation like this.

Jiyong : Omma…. Oh! Park Bom ssi..?

Bom : Kwon ssi?

Mrs. Kwon : Jiyong let’s get out of here..

Jiyong : Bom ssi you…

Mrs. Kwon : Jiyong. Help me…

Jiyong help his mom and lead her to the car.

Bom : Kwon ssi, I think you should  take your mother to the clinic because her ankle sprained and get lump.

Jiyong : Oh, alright..

Mrs. Kwon : Jiyong..

Jiyong : I got to go. Thank you Bom ssi..

Jiyong and his mother leave and again she lost her chance to talk with Jiyong. Not along Youngbae come to pick up her. They’re going for lunch.

Youngbae : What’s wrong with you? Why you eat like that? (Bom shook her head)

Youngbae: Are the food not delicious?

Bom : Aniya, Youngbae-ya..

In the middle of their lunch suddenly someone greet Bom and Bom was surprised.

“ Bom nuna? “

 

 

 

 

Footage :

"Bom nuna?" Who's is that?

Does Jiyong feel suspicious with her mom when meet Bom?

 

 

 

 

**************************************************

Hi i'm back with this new chapter ^^

I'm a bit busy recently so, sorry for waiting T_T

Please enjoy this chapter & i'll be back with the next chapter yuhuu....

Please subscribe & comments *^^*

go go go.....

GBOM VS DARAGON

 

 

 

Yeorobun, Don't go anywhere...! ^^