Talk About Bom

If You Come Back

 

Bom and Youngbae dinner together and Youngbae told her about his meeting with Jiyong.

Bom : I hope this is a good start for you. Youngbae-a, FIGHTING..!

Youngbae : (laugh) thanks Bommi.. Yeah, first time I’m so nervous to meeting with him today but after we meet and talk he’s a good person..

Bom : I’m so proud of you.. For Youngbae…

Youngbae : For me…. (they laugh together)

Bom raise her glass then, they’re cheering together. Youngbae so happy spending time with Bom even they just lunch, dinner or pick her home after work. Youngbae was afraid to confess his feelings to Bom because they’re so close. He promised himself for always keep Bom from anything.

***

This morning before Dara going to work as usual she stopped at the café near her workplace to buy a cup of coffee. She was busy with her phone and at that time Youngbae also there. He surprised seeing Dara there.

Dara : How much ? (talking with cashier)

Youngbae : Sorr, I’ll pay for her..

Dara surprised seeing Youngbae there.

Dara : Youngbae ssi? We meet again haha…

Youngbae : I’ll pay Dara ssi..

Dara : Thank you.. Oh! I’m sorry Youngbae ssi I should to go now. Nice to see you.. Bye..

Youngbae : Ok goodbye.. Have a nice day..

Youngbae waving his hands and not along Bom came over Youngbae.

Bom : With who you’re talk to?

Youngbae : Ohh.. Dara ssi. By the way, how’s your stomach?

Bom : Ithink I’m not feel good today..

Youngbae : You want to go home?

Bom shook her head, “ I’ve an appointment with my client this morning. Let’s go..”

Youngbae drove to Bom office first then he headed to his office.

 

It’s already 8 months since Dara established her beauty salon, it called “SUNDARA Bright Salon & Nail Art”. Although it’s relatively new, but her salon very popular in Seoul and also quite well known among artists. She also worked hard to run this business and Jiyong was supported her besides her parents.

Dara : Hi honey…. Tonight?.....Hmm, where?....ok I’ll waiting you at 7 PM… see you later….

Suddenly someone knock her door.

Dara : Come in…

One of her employee come, and bring some documents to her to sign.

Dara : (while signing) Byul, how’s today?

Byul : So busy… Many people who come today..

Dara : Really? Ah, I’m so excited if many people come here… Here.. (give back the documents). Have a good work Byul…

After that Dara was busy again in front of her computer.

 

~ Meanwhile Bom ~

Today Bom feel unwell. All day she felt her stomach uneasy even at lunch she had no appetite. Her secretary, Minzy told him to rest at home but Bom didn’t want. Minzy was worried with Bom because her face looks very pale and limp.

Minzy : Bom, I can’t seeing you like this. You should go home.. look at you..

Bom : Aniya, Minzy-ya, I’m alright.. after all, I need to finish about this one..

Minzy : Let me, do your work Bom..

Bom : No, you’ve your work too, right.. Minzy-ya please…

Minzy : Alright..alright.. you’re very stubborn. Tell me if you need something ok..

Bom : (nodded) Am I kid? Haha.. ok

 

~ Meanwhile Jiyong and Dara ~

They’re going to dinner at their favorite restaurant.

Dara : How’s your work, honey?

Jiyong : Hmm too busy.. But with you I feel my stress was gone for a while..

Dara : (laugh) Are you sure?

Jiyong nodded and feeding her. Suddenly Jiyong seeing Youngbae and Seungri get into the restaurant.

Jiyong : Youngbae ssi, Seungri ssi…

Youngbae and Seungri approach him.

Youngbae : Kwon ssi, I can’t believe we meet here and oh… Dara ssi too..

Dara : Hi again Youngbae ssi…

Jiyong : Sit please… So, you guys just come together?

Youngbae : No, my friend will come too, but she’s on the way now..

Dara : It’s good if she’s join with us… (Dara excited)

Seungri : FYI, she’s not just a friend but she’s Youngbae close friend. So close…

Youngbae : Eish, Seungri-ya… (they laugh)

Seungri and Youngbae join with them and Dara told them about what happened when she meet Youngbae in the café this morning. During the dinner they talk about many stuff, but suddenly Youngbae phone ringing, a message from Bom.

 

From : Bommie

Youngbae, I’m sorry I couldn’t go to dinner with you guys now..

I’m feeling unwell.. I think I’m getting sick..

Sorry Youngbae-a, tell Seungri for my apologize.. :( 

 

Youngbae : Sorry, I should to go now. Can i?

Seungri : What happen?

Dara : Why? You’re friend not come yet..

Youngbae : She told me earlier that she feel unwell so that’s why I want to see her condition..

Dara : Ahh alright…

Youngbae : Ok, I’ll go.. By the way, where is Kwon ssi..

Dara : He’s in the toilet. I’ll let him know later..

Seungri : Should I go with you?

Youngbae : You don’t need. I’ll go by myself..

Youngbae leave them and go to Bom apartment immediately.

Jiyong back from the toilet and he didn’t see Youngbae so he ask Dara.

Dara : He just go for minute ago..

Seungri : Our friend who want to come earlier suddenly sick then Youngbae came to see her. As usual he’s very worried to her..

Dara : Youngbae so sweet haha… Seungri ssi, isn’t she his girlfriend?

Seungri : (laugh) I don’t know Dara ssi.. But, he ever told me that he like her but he can’t told her about his feelings..

Jiyong : Haha I can’t believe his weaknesses is girl…

Seungri : Haha yeah me too.. Youngbae said that he afraid to disappointed her if she know he love her..

Dara : Why?

Seungri : Because they had been friends for a long time and she’s very trusting Youngbae.. Ahh, if I tell you about this Yougbae will kill me hahaha

Dara : She’s so lucky.. Youngbae is a good person. Ahh I’m so curious about that girl..

Jiyong : Yeah, he should tell his feeling to her..  

Seungri : Maybe next time we will invite her again to dinner together. If she’s not busy..  

Jiyong and Dara so excited listening Seungri talk about Youngbae and Bom. Jiyong and Dara didn’t know that Seungri told about Bom that they know.

 

~ Meanwhile Bom ~

Bom laying on the coach until she felt asleep. She doesn’t know that Youngbae come to her apartment. Youngbae ring the bell for a few times but no one to open the door. He call Bom too but she didn’t answer. It make him more worried then he laid his back to the door but suddenly the door move.

Youngbae : Eish, this girl.. How could she forget to lock the door…

Youngbae went inside and saw the TV on and he find Bom was laying on the couch. Youngbae turn off the TV.

Youngbae : Bom..Bom..

He shook her shoulder but she didn’t wake up. While he touch her forehead, he surprised she has a fever. He held her to her room and laying down her on the bed. He put a compress pack on her forehead then covered her body with a blanket.

Suddenly Bom dream, “Ji… Ji…..”

Youngbae surprised when hear Bom call his name again.

Youngbae : Even when  you sleep you still thinking of him? I’m envy for him.. Can you just think of me Bom? Please not him.. He just make you hurt but me, I’m not going to hurt you..

Everytime he heard Bom talk about him or call his name, he feel hurt. He know Bom always thinking about her past, but he didn’t want Bom remember about her sad past. He didn’t want to see her like that time they met.

 

Youngbae POV : You, can you feel me? Please let me to yours.. I don’t know for when I’m hiding my feeling for you, Bom.. Please, forget him.. Please don’t hurt yourself anymore..  

***

This morning when Bom wake up she’s so surprised seeing Youngbae beside her bed was sleep. She put the compress pack on the table and move slowly so she didn’t waking him up.

Bom : Youngbae-ya morning….

She whispered on him softly. Then cover him with a blanket. Bom have an idea to make a breakfast for both of them. While Bom busy in the kitchen suddenly Youngbae wake up. He open his eyes slowly then he startled not seeing Bom in the bed.

Youngbae : Bom…

He’s looking around her room but she’s not there so he come down, he feel relieved when seeing Bom in the kitchen. He walk slowly to her want to surprised her.

Youngbae : BOOO..!

Bom was shocked and hit him. Youngbae laugh seeing her expression.

Bom : YA..!! You really….

Youngbae : You’re so funny when you get shock like that..

Bom pout her lips then arrange the food immediately.

Youngbae : Wow, you cook this for me?

Bom : Who said? I make this all for me..

Youngbae : Ok ok I’m sorry.. I’m not going to be like that anymore. I promise..

Bom laugh seeing Youngbae guilty face. Then Youngbae pinch her cheek. They’re always like that love seeing each other when joke around.

Youngbae : How do you feel now?

Bom : Much better.. Thank you for keeping me all night, Youngbae-ya..

Youngbae : (smile) But, you should going to the doctor..

Bom : For what? I’m much better now, I think I shouldn’t go there..

Youngbae : Stubborn.. You never listen to me..

Bom : Alright.. alright.. I’ll going to doctor..

Suddenly Youngbae phone ring.

Youngbae : Oh Seungri-ya…. I’m at Bom apartment…Oh really? Ok you handle that first. After I arrived at the office we will talk about this later….Bye…

Bom : Seungri? What happen?

Youngbae : Nothing.. Ok now you take a bath and we will going to doctor..Hurry up!

Bom : But, you should go to office now if there’s something important..

Youngbae : It’s ok.. after I take you to doctor then I’ll go to office..

 

Bom and Youngbae arrived at the hospital.

Bom : You should go to office now.. Be careful ok..

Youngbae pat her head.

Youngbae : Sorry, I can’t accompany you.. It’s ok for you to go to work today?

Bom nodded and smile widely. Bom get out from the car and get into the hospital.

Bom : Ughh… I hate hospital (murmur)

With heavy step Bom get into the doctor room. And after that she went to pay for the medicine. Then suddenly she saw ahjumma fell on the floor and her stuff in everywhere. Bom help her immediately.

Bom : Let me to help you…

Ahjumma : Thank you…

They talk without looking at each other because her messy stuff on the floor.

Bom : Ahjumma, here…

When Bom want to give her stuff back both of her and ahjumaa shock. They’re eye to eye. Bom body become weak and it feels like the times stop for a while only Bom and that ahjumma. Her mind spinning around and that ahjumma gaze Bom with disbelief look. 

 

 

 

Footage :

Will Dara and Jiyong will meet Bom?

What's wrong with Bom and that ahjumma?

Who's that ahjumma?

 

 

**********************************************************************

Author's Note :

Hi chinggu.... finally i made this chapter!

I read your comments and there are so many request for GBOM or DARAGON..

or it will be BOMBAE too?? hahaha...

Makes me so confused nowww..... ><

But don't worry i'll write it well and hope to not dissapointed you all..

See you on the next chapter chinggu... ANNYEONG *^^*

GBOM VS DARAGON

 

 

 

 

기다려주세요 .... ^^