It's Never Change

If You Come Back

 

“Excuse me, Miss Bom…”

Bom : Aa a.. anyeonghaseyo..

“Nice to meet you again, Bom ssi…”

Bom bowed to respect him. Him? Yes, he’s Jiyong dad. That’s why Bom was surprise when see him.

Bom : How are you Kwon ssi?

Mr. Kwon : I’m fine. How about you?

Bom : (smile) me too..

Mr. Kwon : What are you doing here? Are you alone?

Bom : No, I come with my friend to visit my parent cemetery..

Mr. Kwon : Your parent? (startled)

Bom : (nodded) My parent has die..

Mr. Kwon : I’m sorry Bom ssi.. But may I know what happen with them?

Bom : My mom leave me when I was child, she’s sick. My dad has died last year..

Mr. Kwon : I’m sorry to hear that Bom ssi..

Bom : Thank you Kwon ssi..

Suddenly Youngbae call her, “ BOMMIE-YA….”.

Bom : Oh, I’m sorry Kwon ssi, my friend’s waiting. I should to go now. Nice to see you..

Bom leave him and approach Youngbae who’s waiting her inside the car.

Youngbae : Who’s that ahjussi?

Bom : Aahh…… he’s? He’s my dad friends..

Youngbae nodded then they leave the cemetery immediately.

 

***

 

Today Jiyong meet with Dr. Kim and he told everything about last night. Dr. Kim also surprised heard his story. Dr. Kim advised him to try going to that place again. Jiyong encourage himself going to that road again.

Jiyong : Don’t afraid, Ji. You can do it!

Arrived in location he push aside his car and stop for a while. He try to remind again and again but he can’t.

Jiyong : What happen to me? Why I couldn’t see any flashes again?

Many question in his mind now. Jiyong finally went home because he felt nothing today. He couldn’t see any flashes now. He’s curious about what he saw last night. He want to know cause of his accident. He’s really sure that he saw himself last night.

 

(Jiyong dream)

Mrs. Kwon : If you run to her, you will know what happen next..

Jiyong drive by himself call someone for many times then he try to message that someone but before he sent it he saw a bright light and he heard a loud bump and make his car inside out.

 

Jiyong suddenly awake and his body full of sweat. He feel that pain again on his head. He take the medicine to lose the pain.

Jiyong : Who’s that girl? But why I can’t let her go and isn’t Dara there too? Aahh….

Every time he think about that his head on pain.

 

***

 

Today Jiyong pick up Dara and they’re going to office together. Jiyong really want talk about his dream last night with Dara.

Jiyong : Hmm… honey there’s something I want to talk with you..

Dara : What’s that?

Jiyong : Hm… not now. How about we’re going to dinner tonight?

Dara : Hmm dinner? I want but I thought there’s so much I need to do in salon so I’m not sure if we’re get dinner together tonight..

Jiyong : Ahh really? It’s ok we can talk about it later..

Dara : Hmm actually what do you want to ask me? huh..

Jiyong : (smile) later ok..

Dara nodded and pout her lips. Inside Dara really curious about what Jiyong want to ask to her.

 

~ Meanwhile Youngbae ~

He sit on his desk but his mind are not with him. He’s thinking about Jiyong and Bom. He really want to know why Bom act like that in front of Jiyong. What happened between Jiyong and Bom.

KNOCK..KNOCK..

Seungri : Hyung…

Youngbae : Oh Seungri-ya come in..

Seungri : What happen hyung?

Youngbae : Don’t you remember that Chaerin ssi talk about Ji..ah I mean Kwon ssi accident? (Seungri nodded). Does Chaerin said that Kwon ssi had an car accident last year and he lost his memory?

Seungri : Yes, he lost his memory because the accident. But why you ask me about that?

Youngbae : Hmmm I just want to know..

Seungri : Wait…is there any relation with person you’re looking for, hyung? I mean ‘JI’..

Youngbae : …………. Yes

Seungri : So, you mean that Kwon ssi is Bom noona ex-boyfriend?

Youngbae : As far as I know yes he is. But please don’t tell anyone about this..

Seungri : (nodded) I can’t believe it that Kwon ssi is….. But hyung don’t you see there’s something strange between them?

Youngbae : That’s what I thinking about..

Seungri : Does Kwon ssi not remember Bom noona? You know, the accident..

Youngbae : ………….. I don’t know

After talk with Seungri, what does Seungri said earlier always echoing in his head, “Does Kwon ssi not remember Bom noona? You know, the accident”

Youngbae : Is that true that Jiyong not remember Bom at all? Or Bom act like that because Jiyong already have Dara ssi?

 

~ Meanwhile Bom ~

Before going to home, Bom stop in the store to buy some food and drink. In the cashier when she wants to pay someone greet her. She’s so surprised when look at her back.

Bom : Ji.. Jiyong?

Jiyong : (smile) Sorry Bom, I don’t mean to surprised you..

Bom : ahh no… I’m not Ji. Are you alone?

Jiyong : (nodded) Hmm…You had dinner?

Bom shook her head then they’re going to dinner together. Bom feel happy to see him but she feel hurt too if she remember that Jiyong and Dara will be engaged. 

Bom : Hmm….where’s Dara?

Jiyong : She’s too busy.. Actually I want to ask her for dinner but she can’t..

Bom watch Jiyong during the dinner. She missed him a lot. She’s with him now but why she feel far for him. Like there’s a wall between them.

Jiyong : Hmm Bom, after this where do you want to go?

Bom : Hmm going home. Why?

Jiyong : Ahh nothing…

Bom : AH! Do you want to come to my favorite place?

Jiyong : Your favorite place?

Bom : (nodded) Actually, this is my secret place..

Jiyong : Hmm.. interesting. Ok we go now?

Bom : Sure… let’s go..

Bom and Jiyong going to the place which Bom talk about earlier. What is place that Bom means? Jiyong follow Bom’s car from behind. He’s curious with the place that Bom means, her favorite place. Not along finally they arrived.

Jiyong : So, we park we car here then….

Bom : Then….we walk to there….

Jiyong : Woah are you sure??

Bom : (nodded) Come on… Why? Are you tired to walk?

Jiyong : YA! Who said.. Let’s go!

Bom a little laugh then they walk together. Actually, Bom bring Jiyong to the place where they used to be, their memories here.

Bom : Ji.. I hope you remember this place, you remember me, remember us.. (said to herself)

Jiyong : Still far?

Bom : Why? Are you tired?

Jiyong : YA, I said that I’m not easily tired..

Bom : Hmm really?? Are you sure?? So, let we see who will get there first..

Bom run then Jiyong follow her. Jiyong run try to catch her. They laugh together then finally they reach on the top. Jiyong stop running and he mesmerized with that place.

Bom : Ji… are you ok?

Jiyong : …… How could you find this beautiful place? So beautiful.. I can see anything from here.. You come here often?

Bom : (smile) Like I said, this is my secret place. Hmm… everytime I want alone and when I’m down I always come to here..

Bom walk to the bench under the tree. She watch Jiyong from there. “Do you remember something, Ji? This is our place.. ”

Bom : Jiyong-ah, come here….

Jiyong walk approach her and sit beside her.

Jiyong : Bom, I thought I start falling in love with this place..

Bom : ….. Me too, from the first time I came here we already falling in love.. This place never changes..

Jiyong : We??

Bom : (awkward laugh) I I … I mean..me and someone special..

Jiyong : Your boyfriend?

Bom : Hmm.. he’s just someone special for me and someone who’s important for me..

Jiyong : So, it means you really close with that person?

Bom :  (nodded) We’re really close each other.. He’s so special to me. We’re always together. He’s someone who’s I can lean with, someone’s who always beside me, support me. He’s never ever to see me cry. He always comfort me whenever I feel down..

Jiyong : Hmm… For how long you guys know each other?

Bom : Hmm it’s so long Ji..

Jiyong : Am I know him? I mean you know me and Daesung are your best friend right? We also close each other, am I right?

Bom : …..Yes, we’re friends but…..hmm maybe you know him or maybe you didn’t. Me and him are complete to each other..

Jiyong : If he’s not your boyfriend so….. Who’s he?

Bom : ……….. My first love

Jiyong a bit surprised to hear that like there was something in his heart, but he didn’t know why. “What’s wrong with me? Why everytime Bom told her story with that someone I got a curious. I know I’m not jealous, right?” He thought.  

Bom : Ahh… It’s already night and I thought we should go home now..

While Bom stands out from her seat suddenly Jiyong grab her hands. It makes Bom startled.

Jiyong : If there’s something you want to talk.. I would listen. We’re best friends right?

Bom : (awkward laugh) Neee… Kwon ssi..

Both of them laugh and they leave that place immediately. She will keep tonight as a memory. She even know that Jiyong still lost his memory but she will try to get his memory back. No matter what how big the wall between them now she will try to get close with him.

 

Jiyong POV : Maybe Bom just want to share her story with him but… What happen to me? Why I really want to know about her first love. Who’s actually Bom first love? Am I know him? Ever we met? 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

***************************************************************************

Sorry for waiting yeorobun.... ^^

I'm a bit busy lately and i hope you always waiting T_T

Thanks for all the comments. Without you guys maybe i can't write good story for YOU....!

Thank for your voted @sandaragon & @CutieHalcyon 

Now, please subscribe and comments for this one

See you on the next chapter!! *^^*

GBOM VS DARAGON