The One That Got Away

If You Come Back

 

Bom : ……….. Jiyong, he’s my ex-boyfriend. Maybe I’ve told you about my past, my ex-boyfriend, my love life but you didn’t know who exactly “JI” is, right? He’s Jiyong..

Youngbae : But…why… (cut by Bom)

Bom : Why I never told you about Ji? You know why I come here beside I want to open my store is I want to meet him too. You know right? But the day when the first time I met him it’s so unbelievable.

Youngbae : But, why u should lie?

Bom : I don’t lie..

Youngbae : You lie. You lie to yourself, Bom. Actually, I already know about him first..

Bom : What??

Youngbae : You remember the day before we’re going to you parents cemetery? (Bom nodded).

Youngbae told everything to her and yes it makes Bom shocked. Youngbae also told her how hurt himself seeing Bom if she meet Jiyong. How can she pretend not to know him? How hurt her when she knew that Jiyong have Dara and they have to get engaged?

Youngbae : Bom, I don’t want to see you suffering like this. Now, you don’t need to pretend anymore. I’ve know..

Youngbae now know about Jiyong but he didn’t know about Dara. He didn’t know or must be he forgot that Bom never told about Dara.

Youngbae : Until when you being like this, Bom?

Bom : I’m not pretend. I’m………….. I just can’t see him. I mean (cut by Youngbae)

Youngbae : Because he’s lost his memories, right?

Bom : (startled) H..How..How did you know that?

Youngbae : I told you, I’ve known.. Bom, you don’t need to be like this. So, you mean he lost his memories it means he forget everything?

Bom : …. No. Jiyong, just forget about what happened before his accident. That’s it..

Youngbae surprised after heard that. Bom talk about Jiyong and it make Youngbae realize why she act like nothing happened between her and Jiyong. He forget about Bom, he can’t recognize her. When suddenly Bom stop talking he looking at Bom and give her hug.

Bom : …… What should i?

Youngbae : Sshh…don’t think about it. I know someday he will remember you..

Youngbae can’t see her in a suffering like this. He know Bom, he also love her but after heard about Jiyong he know that Bom still love him. No matter what and what happen with Jiyong, she can’t forget him.

***

Bom and Minzy are going to GIYONGCHY Company for meeting. Minzy ask her to come because today is the most important meeting.

Minzy : Are you ok, Bom?

Bom : ….ne?? Ahh ne I’m ok..

Minzy and Bom walk into the elevator then they reach in the meeting room floor. Bom and Minzy saw Youngbae and Seungri already there.

Seungri : Oh noona, it’s been a while..

Bom : Annyeong Seungri-ya.. Ahh I’m so nervous today..

Bom take a sit beside Youngbae. Youngbae know that she look nervous now, he grab her hands and caress her hands,

Youngbae : It’s alright…

Bom smile and said thank you to him. Suddenly Jiyong and Chaerin coming and greet all of them there. When he get into the room the first he want to see is Bom. He’s so happy when found Bom is here.

Bom so focus during the meeting. She’s listened very well and discuss about the project. After Bom and Minzy presentation in front of Jiyong and the other company who will attending in the meeting she look so natural and all people there praise Bom.

Jiyong : So, like what Youngbae ssi told me, we agree to hold press conference. A week before the day. How was it?

Youngbae : Uhmm that’s a good idea Kwon ssi.. Thanks for accepting my idea..

Chaerin : Here’s the list of some of the media we invite.. 

Youngbae : (check thelist) It’s enough Chaerin ssi.. I’ll contact them then..

Jiyong : So, for Bom ssi.. Some of our investor really want to meet you and they hope they can see your gallery.. it’s ok for you?

Bom : Uhm.. ok just let me know when they will come. Kwon ssi, Minzy and I are decided to choose the design for the model. Here’s…

Bom give her tab to Jiyong so he can see her design for the Auction Project. Jiyong so amazed with her design and he praise her.

Jiyong : You’re really the best, Bom.. I believing you..

Bom : Thank you.. Kwon ssi…

The meeting was done Bom and Minzy out from the meeting room first. Youngbae approach them while Seungri still inside talking with Chaerin.

Youngbae : Wanna get lunch together?

Minzy : Ahh… I’m so hungry..

Before Bom want to talk suddenly Jiyong come, “ Bom, can we talk?”

Bom : …….Uhmm ok…

Youngbae : Bom, we will waiting you in the lobby ok..

Bom nodded and follow Jiyong. Youngbae saw them leaving and was jealous because of that also worried for Bom. Jiyong bring Bom to the rooftop.

Bom : Why we’re here? What do you want to talk?

Bom talk loudly and she watch Jiyong from behind. Suddenly Jiyong stop his step and,

Jiyong : Where were you?

Bom : Huh? What do you mean?

Jiyong : I said, where were you? Why you never come to the meeting?

Bom : What about today? You said I didn’t come?

Jiyong : Not today but last week where were you?

Bom : Didn’t Chaerin or Minzy told you?

Jiyong : …..Yeah they told me but I think that’s not the reason..

Bom : What? Listen, recently I’ve been busy and have another meeting.. So, that’s why I can’t attend the meeting here..

Jiyong : Really? (walk slowly to Bom) Isn’t it because that night?

Jiyong stand in front of Bom now. They eyes meet and Bom can feel his breath. Her heart beating so fast.

Jiyong : Bom, is about that night right?

Bom : .. a ani…

Jiyong : Don’t lie…

Bom : Wha..What happen to you?

Jiyong : Even you never pick up my call. Why?

Bom : I’m …. I’m  busy, you know that… I should to go now, they’re waiting for me..

When Bom want to walk suddenly Jiyong grab her hands. Bom surprised with his act.

Bom : …..Why?

Jiyong : Are you angry to me or what?

Bom remember when Dara slap her. It still hurt until now.

Bom : Let go of me..

Jiyong : No.

Bom : Jiyong-ssi!

Jiyong : I know you mad at me, right? It’s because Dara slap you so I want to say sorry..

Bom : No, just forget about that..

Jiyong : Just that?

Bom : What do you mean? I don’t understand why you bring me here and you just want to talk about that? Huh…

Jiyong : ….. I just want to apologize to you, Bom and I know you mad at me. Am I right?

Bom : For what? I shouldn’t mad at you. That’s my fault. I shouldn’t do that. We shouldn’t meet that night. You have Dara and i…. I’m just your friends. We just friend..

Jiyong : Friend? So, is that wrong if your friend want to help? Huh? Is that wrong?

Bom : ….. Dara’s your fiancé and I think we’re wrong if we get closer.. I mean… (cut by Jiyong)

Jiyong : Oh now you said that friends not important?

Bom : …no no.. I don’t mean that I’m (cut by Jiyong)

Jiyong : I know. I can’t believe you being like this after what happened that night…

Bom : Sorry Ji i’m… (cut by Jiyong)

Jiyong : Forget it…

Jiyong walk to leave her when Jiyong disappeared,

Bom : Even you don’t remember me, Ji..”

Actually Jiyong still there, behind the door and he heard it. He heard what Bom says earlier.

Jiyong : Me? What is she said about?

 

~ Meanwhile Dara ~

She’s in the hospital seeing Jiyong mom.

Mrs. Kwon : Dara, why you come here alone? Where’s Jiyong?

Dara : He’s been busy lately omma..

Mrs. Kwon nodded and suddenly a nurse coming bring her the food and check her for a while.

Mrs. Kwon : Ahh I’m so boring here.. I want to go home..

Dara : (smile) omma, you will go home but you should recovered first.. Now, let’s we eat..

Mrs. Kwon : You’re right Dara…

When Dara preparing the food that the nurse give earlier, Jiyong mom suddenly remember when Bom come there and she promise to come again but she’s not.

Mrs. Kwon : Where is she?

Dara : Uhm? Nugu?

Mrs. Kwon : Bom. She promise me to come again but she doesn’t..

Dara : ……. So, she came here?

Mrs. Kwon : (nodded) She came here and also we eat together. She’s feeding me. Ahh that girl so kind. Why I miss her suddenly?

Dara : Uhm…. So, you aren’t mad at her anymore?

Mrs. Kwon : Hmm… I don’t know. When she’s come here I’m….. ahh forget it. Dara-ya, I’m hungry now. Let’s we eat ok…

Dara : (smile) alright…. Aaaaam

They’re eating together, also Dara feeding Jiyong’s mom. Dara surprised when heard that Bom already come to see Jiyong’s mom also Jiyong’s mom so nice to her. She remembered that Jiyong’s mom really didn’t like her, but now changed. She also said that she missed her.

Dara POV : This can’t be happen. What’s wrong with them? Why Jiyong’s mom has changed now? Yesterday’s Jiyong and now Jiyong mom? No Bom. You can’t.. Let see..

***

Minzy told Bom that Chaerin has arranged Jiyong schedule to meeting her with the investor to see her gallery. Because it’s about project so she agreed with Chaerin. Even she didn’t know what should she do in front of Jiyong later.

Minzy : Bom, can we put the design here now? Because tomorrow the investor and Mr. Kwon will come..

Bom : Uhm how about we arrange first I mean our gallery look so messy now..

Minzy : Alright.. I’ll call our staff to help..

Bom is ready to tidy up the room. She saw a big box in the corner of the room. She open it and found her old stuff. Not along Minzy and the other come and they’re ready to arrange the room.

Bom : Uhm…. Do you want to help me?

Bom ask one of the staff to help her to move this big box to her room. After that she’s back to the gallery. They start to arrange the mannequin also put on the design. They arrange everything so perfectly.

Minzy : Finally… woah how could it be our gallery being like this?

Bom : Guys, thanks for your work hard. You can go home now since it’s already night..

All staffs : Ne… Kamsahinda. See you tomorrow..

Minzy : But don’t forget to come early tomorrow. We have a special guest.. Bye..

Bom : Minzy-ya thank you..

Minzy : Eish, what’s that… alright, let’s go home..

Bom : Uhm, but I think I’ve something to do. You go first..

Minzy : Oh really? Let me help you..

Bom : Ahh ani.. you can go home now. Just a little preparing for tomorrow..

Minzy : Are you sure? (Bom nodded) Ok, I’ll go home. Bye.. see you tomorrow..

Bom : Bye…

Bom back to her room, while she was rest for a while she saw that box. She open the box slowly.

Bom : Aigoo.. so dusty!! (cough)

She find her book sketch for the first time, her photo book, all of her old stuff when she was in college. Then she open one book, the cover written “HERE’S MY DREAMS COME TRUE..”

She find her draw, her designing for the first time, she open pages per page until she saw a picture of dress looks like a wedding dress. There’s a note below.

‘ My wedding dress! FINALLY ^^  I’ll wear them when the day has come. With my lovely man Kwon Jiyong.. Jiyong-ah 사랑해 '

Tears down her cheek suddenly. She remembered about that time. Her dream’s to get married with Jiyong, the one and only Jiyong. She love him so much, also Jiyong. She remembered every time they talk about the marriage life it feels like her dreams come true. They’re so happy talking about marriage life, Jiyong want to have 3 kids, Bom want their house everything in white, Jiyong want they should have a good time to holiday together with the kids, they want always celebrate their anniversary in their favorite place.

She can’t hold it anymore, Bom cries. Inside she feel hurt too if she remember that Jiyong and Dara are together. She feel like there’s something missing inside her. Bom decided going to home and she wrap her memories to that box. She can’t open it anymore.

Bom on the way to her home but suddenly she realized that this is not her way to home. This is the way to her secret place with Jiyong old time.

Bom : What happen with me? Why suddenly I’m here?

Finally she decided to park her car and go to there. When she almost reach the place she saw someone standing there. She walk slowly and she’s so surprised when she that man clearly. He’s KWON JIYONG.

Bom : Jiyong..?

Heard someone call him Jiyong turn his body and they’re looking each other.

 

Bom POV : What is he doing here?

Jiyong POV : Finally I meet you here..

 

Footage :

Why Jiyong there??

What will Dara do after she know that Jiyong's mom has changed to Bom?

 

******************************************************************

HELLO...HELLO..

Yeah i'm back with new chapter!! 

Please enjoy this one and feel free for comments ^o^

Don't forget to subscribe..!!

See you on the next chapter yeorobun.. ANNYEONG!!

GBOM VS DARAGON