This Time

If You Come Back

 

Dara : Ji?

Bom & Jiyong : ….. Dara?

//FLASHBACK a few hours ago..

Jiyong drive Dara to her house.

Jiyong : Sleep well ok..

Dara : (nodded) You too. Let me know if you already home..

Jiyong her hair then Dara get out of the car, waving her hands to Jiyong and saw his car leaving her house. Suddenly she stopped the taxi that passes in front of her. She told the driver to follow the car in front of them, it means Jiyong car.

Then finally Jiyong stop his car in front of the restaurant and he get into the restaurant. Dara get out of the taxi and she get in to the other restaurant. Right across the restaurant where’s Jiyong at. She take the position to get easy looking for Jiyong there. Yes, she found Jiyong and Bom are there.

Dara : So, this is your way to get his back, Bom? (mumble)

Dara seeing them laughing each other and they’re so close to each other. It makes her burnt out of jealous. After the dinner she saw them get out of the restaurant and leaving the restaurant and get into their cars. Dara get a taxi hurriedly and follow Jiyong car again.

Dara : Now where they’re going?

Dara following them but because of the traffic jam earlier she lost them. She ask the driver to turn the right first. She can’t find Jiyong car then she try to looking somewhere. After looking everywhere then she get into the way that she herself feel like she ever come here.

Dara : Wait, I think I know this place. But… ah! This is the way to Byul house…

Driver : Miss…sorry. We still want to find that car or…

Dara : Ah…no. We just get back from here. Mianhae ahjussi…

Driver : Ne..gwaenchanna miss…

When Dara want to get back she find Jiyong car parking there and she ask the driver to stop.

Driver : Are you sure want to stop here, miss?

Dara : Ne ahjussi.. kamsahamnida..

Dara get closer to Jiyong car to make it sure it’s true his car or not. She’s right when she saw Jiyong’s car number and she find Bom car too. She walk up there to find them again. But not along she walk, she finally meet them. She saw Bom embrace Jiyong body. //END OF FLASHBACK.

Dara : What are you guys doing here?

Bom : Dara, this isn’t like what you see..

Dara : What did you say? Listen, I following you guys. Since you’re meet each other in the restaurant until I get here.. What exactly are you guys doing?

Jiyong : So, it means you following me?

Dara : Why you never told me that you want to meet her?!

Jiyong : Dara, low your voice! Didn’t I tell you that I want to meet with my friends..?

Dara : Friends? Her? So what friends that you are going to dinner together, laughing together and going out after that?! I just ask you for dinner before, right?

Jiyong : I know, but I already have appointment with Bom first..

Dara : Ohh…so, should I have an appointment first to get the dinner with you, Ji?

Bom : I’m sorry…. I’m.. it’s not like what you think Dara..

Dara : What? Do you like him, Bom? You like my fiancé?!

Jiyong : Dara, STOP IT..!

When Dara said that it makes Bom heart pain and she want to cry but she hold it.

Dara : Oh, so you defend her now? Not me? hahaha… what is this? What is this JI?!

Jiyong walk slowly to her and grab her hands but Dara let go of his hands and walk to Bom then she slap Bom cheek. SLAP!!

Jiyong : DARA-YA!!

Jiyong pull Dara to take away from Bom, “What are you doing, HUH?!”

Bom can’t say anything, her body freeze and tremble. She really want to cry now.

Jiyong : We go home now..

Jiyong grab Dara hands and leaving Bom there. Bom saw them are gone then her body fell on the ground, she becomes weak, tears down her cheek.

***

It’s already 3 times since that night Bom not come to the meeting at GIYONGCHY Company. Minzy and her assistant are going to the meeting. She was afraid to meet Jiyong after what happened between her and Dara. Jiyong message her to ask why she didn’t come but Bom not reply him. Youngbae also ask her but she said that she has another important meeting. Bom told Minzy to not telling about her.

Minzy : Bom, may I come in?

Bom saw Minzy in front of the door.

Bom : So, how’s the meeting?

Minzy : Bom, I think you should come to the next meeting. You know the day are close..

Bom : (exhales) I will…

Minzy : Is there something you want to tell me?

Bom : (shook her head) What are you talking about now, Minzy-ya..

Minzy : I know you, Bom. Please, don’t hurt yourself.. just tell me..

Bom : Nothing Minzy-ya.. I’m fine… (wide smile)

Minzy : Are you sure?

Bom : (nodded) I’m sure…

Minzy : Ok… Now we will talk about the next meeting..

 

~ Meanwhile Dara ~

She’s in her saloon and she still remembered about that night. She’s losing her mind, she doesn’t want to talk to Jiyong first. She know he still mad at her.  Even when that night he drove her home, he doesn’t talk anything with her.

Dara : Am I too selfish? Why he didn’t tell me before? Since when they were so close?

Dara know that she shouldn’t do that. She can’t control herself that night but when she saw Bom she was act like out of her mind.

Dara : I should fix this. I should talk with Jiyong..

 

~ Meanwhile Bom ~

Bom said to Minzy that she want to go home early today. She should go to the hospital to visit Jiyong mom. Arrived in the hospital she’s asking the nurse first then going to Jiyong mom room. She knock the door and she hear Jiyong mom voice it makes her heart beating fast. She open the door slowly.

Mrs. Kwon : You..??

Bom : Mrs. Kwon annyeonghaseyo..

Bom bowed and walk close to her, “ I bring this. You get well soon..

Mrs. Kwon : What are you doing here? From whom you know that I’m here?

Bom : Uhm.. I ask the nurse and they let me know your room..

Mrs. Kwon : I heard that you help me? Are you in the location at my accident?

Bom : Uhmm yes Mrs. Kwon..

Mrs. Kwon : First thanks that you help me. So, you must be know about me from Ji, right?

Bom : Ne Mrs. Kwon. He told me that you already wake up and I’m so happy to hear that..

Suddenly the nurse come and bring the food to Mrs. Kwon.

Nurse : Mrs. Kwon how are you? Here.. I bring you food. You should eat well ok..

Mrs. Kwon : Kamsahamnida..

Nurse : Oh, who are you? Are you Mrs. Kwon daughter?

Bom and Mrs. Kwon looking at each other after heard that.

Mrs. Kwon : She is (cut by Bom)

Bom : Yes I’m her daughter…

Nurse : Omoo… you’re so gorgeous. I envy you Mrs. Kwon, you have a handsome boy like Jiyong and gorgeous daughter like…

Bom : Bom. My name’s Bom..

Nurse : Ahh ne Bom ssi.. Alright then I will leave now. Nice to see you Bom ssi…

Bom bowed and,

Mrs. Kwon : Tsk.. How dare you said that you’re my daughter?

Bom : I’m sorry Mrs. Kwon. I’m…. (cut by Jiyong mom)

Mrs. Kwon : You, get out of here..

Bom : But, you should eat first. I’ll feeding you..

Mrs. Kwon : Can’t hear me? Get.out.of.here..

Bom : I’ll feeding you first. Here…

While Bom wants feeding Mrs. Kwon, suddenly she throw the spoon on Bom hands.

Mrs. Kwon : GET  OUT NOW!

Suddenly tears down Bom cheek. She cleaned the food scattered on the floor.

Mrs. Kwon : YA…

Bom : I’m sorry Mrs. Kwon if you really mad about that. I just want to feeding you..

Mrs. Kwon : I can do it.. You think I’m weak, huh?

Bom : No. I.. I just miss my mom. I just want to know how’s feeling when my mom getting sick and I feeding her..

Mrs. Kwon : …w what do you mean?

Bom finish clean the floor and when she get up,

Mrs. Kwon : …. Are you crying?

Bom : …Ah a aniya… Hmm I’ll leave now. I’m sorry Mrs. Kwon (bowed)

Mrs. Kwon : Sit down..

Bom : Ne?

Mrs. Kwon : Didn’t you said that you want to feeding me?

Bom : Aa uhmm ne… But…

Mrs. Kwon : What are you bring?

Bom : Uhmm just fruits..

Mrs. Kwon : Ok I want to eat that one..

Bom : Ne…

Bom peeling an apple and give it to Jiyong mom with happily.

Mrs. Kwon : So, Bom ssi…(cut by Bom)

Bom : Uhm Mrs. Kwon you can call me just Bom..

Mrs. Kwon : Alright Bom.. Do you want to tell me about your mom and dad?

Bom : Uhmm they’re dead..

Mrs. Kwon : Oh really? (Bom nodded) I’m sorry Bom..

Bom : (smile) It’s ok Mrs. Kwon..

Mrs. Kwon : So, you living by yourself now?

Bom : Ne..

Suddenly Bom phone ringing.

Bom : Yeoboseyo….oh Youngbae-ya. Wae?....now? But I’m in the hospital now….ok. I’ll meet you there….Bye. See you…..

Mrs. Kwon : Why?

Bom : Mrs. Kwon I should go now. I’ll visit you next time…

Mrs. Kwon : Ahh ok.. Thank you Bom-ah…

Bom bowed and before she go, “ Uhm Mrs. Kwon..?”

Mrs. Kwon : Ne?

Bom : ….. Can I..can I hug you?

Mrs. Kwon nodded and smile to her then Bom give her hug.

Bom : Get well soon, you should eat well and take a rest too…

Mrs. Kwon : Aigoo.. Thank you Bom-ah..thank you..

Bom let go of her hug and once again bowed to her and get out of the room. From the hospital she goes to meet Youngbae to get dinner.

In the restaurant she’s waiting for Youngbae to come. Today she’s so happy because of Jiyong’s mom.

Youngbae : Boo….

Bom : YA! Ouhh.. Why you didn’t tell me first..

Youngbae : hahaha…mianhae..

Youngbae take a sit in front of Bom and he look at Bom.

Youngbae : Uhmm… Bom, what happen with you?

Bom : Oh?

Youngbae : You…look so happy? What’s wrong? Tell me…

Bom : Ahahaha…. Am i? (nodded) Aniya Youngbae-ya.. I usually like this..

Youngbae : Ahh really?? Hahaha…

They enjoyed their dinner and talk about anything what happen today in office.

Youngbae : So, Bom how is Jiyong’s mom?

Bom : She’s much better but still need more rest.. I’m happy to see her today..

Youngbae : Ohh.. so that’s why you always keep smiling like this?

Bom : (nodded) I’m happy that she much better now..

Youngbae : Are you close with her? I mean I’m surprised when you said that you know her, Jiyong’s mom. You also close with Jiyong father. It means you close with Jiyong too right?

Suddenly Bom stop eating after heard that.

Youngbae : Bom…. What exactly your relation with Jiyong and his family?

Bom again not answer him.

Youngbae : Bom, please answer me. I want you be honest to me.. Will you?

Bom : …….Uhm Youngbae-ya, I think I should go home now. I’m feeling a bit dizzy..

Bom get up from her seat but Youngbae hold her, “ Bom…”

Bom : Let go of me, Bae. I should go home now..

Youngbae : Bom, we’re friends right? Is that wrong if I want to know that?........OK you can go now..

Youngbae let go of her hands walk away from her, then

Bom : I know them..

Suddenly Youngbae stop his step and looking back at Bom. He walk closer to her and he can see something in her eyes, tears. When get closer to her, he give Bom hug.

Youngbae : I know you.. Sssshh

Youngbae try to calm her down.  After from the restaurant Youngbae and Bom go to Bom house. When Bom take a shower, Youngbae make a hot chocolate for her. The he heard Bom steps.

Youngbae : Oh you’ve done?

Bom nodded while she walking towards Youngbae. “ What are doing?”

Youngbae : Jjaaaann…. It’s a long time I’ve never make you this, right?

Bom : Omoo hot chocolate? Thank you..you really know me..

Bom take a sit and drink a hot chocolate slowly.

Youngbae : Be careful it’s still hot… aigoo…

Bom : (smile) Youngbae-ya…

Youngbae : Uhmm (busy make a hot chocolate)

Bom : About that…

Done with a hot chocolate then he sit beside Bom, “What?”

Bom : I think… maybe this is the right time you should know about this…

Youngbae : uhm? What is about?

Bom : ……….Jiyong. He’s my ex-boyfriend

Youngbae startled, even he already knew about this but still the feel is different. It come out from Bom herself. He know that it will be happen and today Bom will reveal it.   

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

*******************************************************************

Hey i'm back...!!

Please enjoy this chapter and i promise will back with new chapter as soon as possible ^o^

Please subscibe and free to comments...

Annyeong yeorobun......

GBOM VS DARAGON