Bom, 안녕..

If You Come Back

 

Jiyong and Dara have a plan. Last night Dara told him that she saw Youngbae and Bom are dinner together so that’s why she called him immediately last night.

// FLASHBACK

Dara : I really saw them there and I guess Bom still here, in Seoul. Should we ask Youngbae about this? I mean yeah we know they’re so close right?

Jiyong : Are you sure? (Dara nodded) But… I should try.. // END OF FLASHBACK.

Jiyong pick up Dara at her salon and they’re going to Youngbae office.

 

~ Meanwhile Youngbae ~

Someone knock his door and it’s Seungri.

Seungri : Hyung, someone is looking for you..

Youngbae : Nuguji?

Seungri : (smile) I’ll let him come in…

Youngbae curious then not a long someone that Seungri means come it’s Jiyong.

Youngbae : Jiyong-ssi? (surprised)

Jiyong : Annyeong, mian I didn’t tell you first..

Youngbae : Uhmm gwaenchana.. sit down please.. What’s wrong?

Jiyong : Are you busy now?

Youngbae : Hmm not too busy, but why?

Jiyong : Can you help me?

Youngbae : Is that about Bom? (said to himself) What?

Jiyong : I don’t this is the right time or not but do you know where is Bom now?

Youngbae : Bom?

Jiyong : I’ve looking for her lately but I can’t meet her also she already move from her apartment. Did you know that?

Youngbae : ……. I know. You’re right she move out from there..

Jiyong : May I know where she’s now?

Youngbae still thinking and he know that Bom will mad at him if he told to Jiyong.

Jiyong : Youngbae, please… I know she’s still in Seoul, right?

Youngbae : Mian, I can’t let you know about that.. Why you not try looking for her by yourself?

Jiyong : I’ve. I’m looking for anywhere but I can’t find him so that’s why I came here because I know you and her are close.. Please Youngbae-ah..

Youngbae : Ji, please stay away from her from now. You will get engaged with Dara right? You know, she’s… (cut by Jiyong)

Jiyong : You don’t know anything about us

Youngbae : What do you mean? Wait, don’t tell me that you’ve remembered now

Jiyong : …(startled) H how do you know that? I mean, do you know I lost my memory?

Youngbae : (nodded) and now you came to me to said that your memories back and want to go back to Bom, am I right? Sorry, that’s not easy. You didn’t know how suffering Bom all the time. Too much pain..

Jiyong : …… I know. So that’s why I really want to meet her because I missed her! You don’t know how I’m like a fool in front of her all the time? I know she was pretending all the time when meet me. I know that..

Youngbae : Listen, your mom ask her to stay away from you. She came to the hospital when you get the accident. Your mom really hate that time, she’s afraid that she will ruined your life so that’s why she leave you.

Heard that Jiyong feel regret about what his mom do to Bom. He also know the reason why Bom leave him in the hospital when he need her. He listening Youngbae well.

Youngbae : She told me that she want to meet you. Every day, every time she always talk about you, Ji. She always looking for you but when she meet you, you not recognize her at all. When she know you lost your memory it makes her shock and when she know about your engagement she feel like what just she did all the time is useless. It makes me hurt when she said “I’m fine” but inside she’s not, when look at her smile it was just a fake smile. It’s hard being her..

After meet Youngbae it makes him realized that Bom have suffered because of him. Now the only one thing that he want to do is give her hug and never let her go again or disappeared from his life. He will stay by her side forever. Youngbae words keep echoing on his mind.

***

Three more days Bom will going to Japan and today is the last time she come to the office to check everything there before she go. Minzy help Bom to tidy up her office room.

Minzy : Ahh… why suddenly I want to cry..

Bom : Wae?

Minzy : You know why…

Bom : (smile) YA, I promise will come back here for work and we will going together also if you going to Japan I’ll take you to the cool places there. OK?

Minzy : (exhales) Promise me you will back OK?

Bom : I promise, but you promise me that you should manage all of here well ok…

Minzy : Pinky promise.. (wink)

Both of them laugh then after 1 hour they finish tidy up Bom stuffs at her office. They put all the stuffs into Bom’s car.

Bom : Jjan.. there’s no one left right?

Minzy : (thinking) ahh.. wait!

Minzy get into the gallery immediately then,

Minzy : Here… for you

Bom : Omo… what inside this box? Mine?

Minzy : (nod) You open it at home ok..

Bom : Eishh don’t tell me…. It’s give for me? (grin)

Minzy : Hahaha hmm…. It’s secret!

Bom : Hahaha…. Ara ara.. ok I’m going now. I’ve an appointment with my aunt..

Minzy : Ok… annyeong!!

Bom didn’t know what inside the box that Minzy give to her. Of course it’s a box that Jiyong give to her for Bom. Minzy think this is the right time she give it to Bom before she left.

Tonight after she’s going out with her aunt and her cousin Bom was tidy up her clothes and she remember the box tha Minzy give to her this morning.

Bom : (smile) what is it?

She open the box with excited and she was surprised with inside the box. A lot of her and Jiyong stuffs there. The letters, photos of her and Jiyong anything are there. Suddenly Bom call Minzy. Minzy told her that Jiyong give it to her for Bom. Minzy ask Bom what happen with those stuffs then Bom told everything to her. Minzy also surprised after know about Bom and Jiyong story. She just know that they’re dating that time, Jiyong lost his memories until Jiyong will engaged with Dara. It makes Minzy more curious why suddenly Jiyong give it to Bom? Bom also curious about that from where he get all those stuffs and how come he give it Minzy?

Bom can’t sleep. She’s thinking about Jiyong and she remember when she go to their secret place she found a photo. She remembered when that happened and it’s the same when Jiyong go to her gallery and give it that box to Minzy. Of course Minzy told Bom when he’s coming to give the box to her.

Bom POV : I really understand about this situation. A box, a photo what it’s mean? Does you’ve remember, Ji? Is your memories back? But, it’s impossible. You will engage with Dara, right? As I said before this all just a dream. We’re never ever getting back.

***

Dara go to the café near her salon before she’s going to work. She’s waiting for her order and accidentally someone hit her. She almost fell but thanks someone save her.

Haksaeng : Ohh… nuna mianhada..

Dara : …. Gwaenchana

Youngbae : Are you ok?

Dara : …. Youngbae-ssi? I’m ff fine..

Youngbae let go of his hands which help her support her body.

Youngbae : Eissh… kids nowadays!

Dara : Eyy… gwaencahana. They’re still kids.. By the way thank you..

Youngbae : It’s ok..

Dara : Uhm, why you here? I thought your office.. (cut by Youngbae )

Youngbae : Ahh… I want to meet client around this area but I want looking for my breakfast first.. (smile)

Dara nodded and,

Dara & Youngbae : …. I…

Youngbae : haha you first..

Dara : ani… you first

Youngbae : …(smile) ok.. I want to apologize for what happened back then. I’m sorry..

Dara : Ahh me too.. Sorry if I annoying you

Youngbae : Hmm kiddo..

Dara : YA! Eishh…

Both of them laugh then Dara go first meanwhile Youngbae still there watch her until she gone. About what happen back then when they’re looking for Jiyong and Bom crossed his mind.   

***

Today Youngbae, Minzy, daesung and Seungri are preparing farewell party for Bom because she will went to Japan tomorrow. They prepare all of this of course without Bom know.

Youngbae : Minzy-ah, making sure that Bom will come here without any suspicion OK..

Minzy : Araseo.. ahh! Where’s Daesung..?

Seungri : I’ll call him..

An hour later DING DONG DING DONG…

Minzy : I’m coming..

Minzy open the door and finally Daesung come.

Minzy : Daesung-ah finally… you coming..

Daesung : Oh, nuna mian.. I just buy this as Youngbae hyung ask me..

Youngbae : Oh Daesung-ah, you bring what I want?

Daesung : Ne hyung.. here. ‘ll take care of this balloon hyung..

Youngbae : Ok… Seungri-ya help Daesung arrange this balloon, come here..

While Daesung and Seungri arrange the balloon, Youngbae and Minzy are preparing for the food. Of course they make Bom’s favorite food. They do all that things just for Bom. After 3 hours prepare the farewell party,

Minzy : Omo! Bom cal me for a hundred time haha…mianhae unni! Should I pick up her now?

Youngbae : What time is it?  

Daesung : 6.30 PM.. oh She call me too..

Youngbae : Hmmm why she didn’t call me? Ok, you can pick her up now. Minzy-ya, make sure don’t make her suspicious ok..

Minzy pick up Bom immediately while the other stay at Youngbae apartment waiting for them. after 1 hour finally Bom and Minzy arrive at Youngbae apartment.

Bom : Why he suddenly want us to come?

Minzy : I don’t know Seungri call me earlier and he said they want us to join with new project. But I don’t know what is that..

Bom : Heol..

In front of the door Minzy pretending to call Seungri and Bom hold the door handle,

Bom : Oh, Minzy-ya… (Minzy come to Bom) it’s open. Eish this kid! How come he let the door open..

Bom open the door and walk to inside follow Minzy behind.

Bom : Hello… why so dark here? Youngbae-ya..

Minzy follow Bom call Youngbae’s name then suddenly the light turn on SURPRISE…..!!!

Bom : Omo… What is this?

Minzy : Farewell party.. wohooo…

Bom : Am I get candid camera here hahaha…. Thank you so much..

Youngbae : Should we start our dinner now?? Bom, we have something special for your dinner. Tadaaa…..

Bom : Omo!! Corn? Haha…

Youngbae : Everything’s corn.. I know you so well, huh…

Bom : Of course you are haha… Now, let’s we eat all!!

They’re enjoy their dinner. Minzy talk about this plan and how hard they to avoid Bom since morning just to prepare all of this. Bom very happy tonight because they’re gathered here to make farewell party for her. She’s touched.

Daesung : Nuna, I’ve something for you.. (give a small box to Bom)

Seungri : YA! You want to propose her?

All of them laugh after heard Seungri. Bom open the box and she find a butterfly pin there.

Bom : Ippeuda… gomawo Daesung-ah..

Daesung proud and smile because Bom love his gift. Seungri didn’t want to lose, so he give Bom gift too. Bom open it and it’s a scarf with butterfly green stripe. Then Minzy too give her something it’s Channel bag limited edition.

Bom : Thank you so much… I don’t what should I said now except thanks. Thank you for this surprise farewell party, all of your gift that I really love it. Thank you..  

Seungri : Youngbae hyung, you didn’t prepare anything to Bom nuna?

Youngbae : I do… I’ve cook all of this for us especially for Bom nuna. You like it, right?

Bom : (laugh) I really love it.. It’s delicious! I’ll be missing your cook Youngbae-ah..

Youngbae : Should I move to Japan too and cook everyday for you?

Bom : Heol… hahaha

Tonight is the last night for Bom in Seoul. Tomorrow morning she will leave to Japan. She never forget about this moment tonight. She feel grateful having all of them Minzy, Seungri, Daesung especially Youngbae. She can’t believe that she will leave them all. Sad, but life must go on.

***

This morning Bom already at the airport with Minzy, Seungri, Daesung and Youngbae there. She hug them one by one. Bom try to not cry but when she hug Youngbae tears down her cheek.

Youngbae : Uljima… I know you will comeback

Youngbae let go of her and wipe her tears.

Bom : You promise that you will come to Japan ok. You’re home there..

Youngbae : (smile) I know.. I promise. Ahh, I’ve something for you..

Youngbae give something to her, “ Promise me you will open it in the plane. OK..

Bom nodded and Youngbae give her hug so tight, “ I’ll miss you..”

Bom : Me too…

 

~ Meanwhile Dara & Jiyong ~

They get information about Bom from Dara assistant. They know that Bom go to Japan this morning so they go to the airport in a rush. Arrived in the airport Jiyong and Dara looking for her but,

Jiyong : It’s too late. The plane has take off..  

Dara : (exhales) I’m sorry, Ji..

Jiyong : No, it’s not your fault. That’s my fault.. Let’s go from here..

When Dara and Jiyong walk suddenly someone call Jiyong. Dara and Jiyong looking where the sound come from. Jiyong so surprised when seeing Daesung there with Youngbae, Seungri and Minzy.

Jiyong : Daesung-ah, what are you doing here?

Daesung : You don’t know that Bom (cut by Youngbae)

Youngbae : She left…

Jiyong : I know she will back..

Youngbae : She’s not

Daesung : ….. Hyung, Bom nuna move to Japan and she will never get back here..

Jiyong shock after hear that. Dara feel pitty for Jiyong. She also can’t believe that Bom will leave him again. Is she run away? Dissapear? Thought Dara.

 

~ Meanwhile Bom ~

She try to close her eyes going to sleep since the trip still long. Then she remembered that Youngbae give something to her.

Bom : (smile) Dream catcher.. oh a letter too?

To : Bommie

Jjan! Dream Catcher. I made it by myself. Beautiful isn’t it? It’s supposed to catch bad dreams. Only pretty dreams come through the hole. I hope you like it J Sorry, if I can’t give more than this but I hope this dream catcher always near you when I’m not beside you hehe.. Bom-ah, please keep it well ok! I promise I’ll go to Japan when I’ve time to meet you ^^ of course to meet my mom and dad too. If you feel alone there just come to my house ok! My mom and dad also missing you..

See you soon, annyeong BomBommie….

Love,

Youngbae ^o^

 

Bom : Gomawo, Youngbae-ah… (smile)

Bom going to sleep while hold a dream catcher that Youngbae give to her. She didn’t know anything that Jiyong come to see her. Does Bom has move on from Jiyong?

 

Jiyong POV : You left? You never come back again? Why? You want to avoiding me? Bom, I don’t what happen with us? When I want to tell the truth you leave me, again.. What should I do if you’re not with me? Should I engaged with Dara to make you come back? 

 

 

To be continued... 

 

 

 

************************************************************

HELLO....HOLLA....

How's your guys doing?? How about this chapter??

I hope you guys like it ^o^

Please comments and subscribe!

I promise will be back SOON!!

안녕

GBOM VS DARAGON