You..

If You Come Back

 

Jiyong and Dara immediately come to the Emergency Unit then what make them surprised is Bom and Youngbae are there. It makes Jiyong confused as both of them are there.

Jiyong : Bom??

Youngbae let go of his hug from Bom after hear someone call her then both of Youngbae and Bom surprised seeing Jiyong and Dara coming.

Jiyong : Youngbae? Bom? What are you guys doing? How…? Why…?

Mr. Kwon : Ji…….

Suddenly Jiyong’s father come and he look worried.

Mr. Kwon : Bom, thank you so much.. I don’t know how…

Then suddenly doctor and nurses out from the Emergency Room. Jiyong father approach the doctor.

Mr. Kwon : How is my wife, doctor?

Jiyong : Is there any something serious with my mom?

Doctor : Mr. Kwon your wife’s fine, she suffered serious injuries. But she had to be hospitalized until she full recovered.  We will move her to the patient room now..

Mr. Kwon : Oh thanks God. Alright doctor if it will make her better..

Not along the nurses bring Jiyong mom to be moved to the patient room. Jiyong father, Jiyong, Dara, Bom and Youngbae followed behind. While Jiyong father, Jiyong and Dara inside the room, Bom and Youngbae are sitting in outside waiting for them.

Youngbae : So, she’s Kwon’s mom? (Bom nodded). You know her? (Bom nodded) You know all of Kwon’s family, Bom?

Bom : Youngbae, please don’t ask me anything this time, ok..

Jiyong’s father not along out of the room.

Mr. Kwon :  Bom ssi, thank you so much. Thank you, you already told me, thanks for your help..

Bom : Mr. Kwon it’s alright. Hmm is Mrs. Kwon are sleep now?

Mr. Kwon : (nodded) Jiyong and Dara inside. Please if you want to see her. Jiyong and Dara are there. I’ll go to administration first..

Bom : Thanks Mr. Kwon..

Youngbae : You want to come in?

Bom : Uhmm… (nodded)

Youngbae : Let’s go..

Youngbae hold her hands but Bom stop him.

Bom : I think we should go home now..

Youngbae : Are you sure? Don’t you want to see her? also…Ji, I mean Kwon ssi is inside..

Bom : Youngbae…..let’s go

While Youngbae and Bom will going suddenly Jiyong and Dara out.

Jiyong : Bom, Youngbae..

Bom and Youngabe stop and looking back at Jiyong and Dara.

Jiyong : I want to say thank you. You help my mom. Thank you so much..  

Bom : It’s ok Kwon ssi. And how is your mom now?

Jiyong : She’s still unconscious..

Dara : Uhm, Bom ssi and Youngbae ssi thanks.. So, you guys want to see her now?

Bom : Uhm, no I think we should go home now and if your mom already wake up I’ll coming again..

Jiyong : Ok… once again thank you so much and you too Youngbae..

Youngbae : It’s ok. Alright, we’ve to go..

On their way home, Bom still think about Jiyong’s mom. She’s worried about her condition. Then she remember her mom, even her mom leave her when she was young but still she has a little precious memory with her mom. The way she feel it now like Jiyong mom is her mom. She really missed a mom figure.

***

Bom come to the hospital and bring a flower to see Jiyong mom. She saw Jiyong father there.

Bom : Mr. Kwon…

Mr. Kwon : Oh Bom ssi, coming…

Bom put the flower on the table and take a sit beside Jiyong mom bed.

Bom : How about her condition?

Mr. Kwon : She’s not wake up yet, her body temperature has down. I hope she wake up immediately..

Bom : Good to hear that. I’ll also pray for her..

Mr. Kwon : Thanks Bom ssi.. By the way, may I know how could you bring her to the hospital? Are you in the location that day?

Bom : Me and my friend are on the way and suddenly we saw a crowd of people then my friend ask someone around there that there are an accident so we come to the crowd want to see the situation and I saw Mrs. Kwon laying on the ground and first time I can’t believe it then I looked closely and yes she’s. Thanks God the ambulance are coming immediately. The police give me Mrs. Kwon bag so that’s why I called you..  

Mr. Kwon : I don’t know what should I say.. You save her life. Thank you so much Bom ssi.. I’l l never forget it. Thank you so much..

Bom : Mr. Kwon it’s not me but God already save her life.. We hope she wake up immediately. Mr. Kwon I’m sorry I should to go now..

Mr. Kwon : Thanks for coming Bom I’ll let you know if she wake up..

Bom : I’ll come here often Mr. Kwon.. (bowed)

 

~ Meanwhile Jiyong ~

He hold his phone want to call someone, but he feel doubt. Lock his phone then unlock it again, he repeated for a hundred times. Then he call again,

Jiyong : (Yeoboseyo)……..(Yeoboseyo)…….. Hi Bom this is me, Jiyong…..can we meet?....Oh really? Uhm how about dinner tonight?......Ok see you later. Bye…..

He hang up the phone and his heart beating fast. He didn’t know why he’s being like this? Why he has no confidence when talk with Bom in the phone. Usually he never like this when talking with people. He and Bom already meet for many times but why this time he has no confidence?

Jiyong : Eish… what’s wrong with me?

 

~ Meanwhile Jiyong father ~

He’s always in the hospital waiting for his lovely wife wake up. Jiyong always call him to ask about his mom condition. After he done with the shower suddenly he saw her finger move slowly. He run to her.

Mr. Kwon : Jagiya..Jagiya..wake up…

Then he call the doctor and nurse to come immediately. Not along doctor and nurse are coming. And check Mrs. Kwon immediately, check her body temperature, her heart beat, and doctor also saw her eyes.

Doctor : Mr. Kwon, her breathing are normal now but I thought she’s still weak and…

Before the doctor completing his words suddenly Jiyong mom woke up and opened her eyes.

Mr. Kwon : Jagiya! Jagiya, you wake up..jagiya..

Doctor : Mrs. Kwon you see us?

Jiyong mom nodded and Jiyong father hug her immediately then his eyes teary.

Doctor : Thanks God finally she wake up. Alright Kwon ssi, we should check up her now..

Jiyong : Please doctor..

While doctor and the nurses are inside to check up his wife, Jiyong father waiting in outside then he call Jiyong.

Mr. Kwon : Jiyonga, omma was wake up…..Ne…..Doctor still check up her now. You want to come?.....Ok, let Dara know about this also Bom……Ok, see you……

 

~ Meanwhile Dara and Jiyong ~

Because of Jiyong called so Dara go to the hospital with him together. While driving, she saw Jiyong busy with his phone.

Dara : Honey, put your phone. You’re driving now…

Jiyong : I know.. for a minute ok..

Then Jiyong put his phone and focus on driving. After 45 minute then they arrived in the hospital. Jiyong and Dara go to Jiyong mom room but suddenly Jiyong remember his phone.

Jiyong : Ahh… I thought I left my phone in the car. Dara, you go first I’ll…. (cut by Dara)

Dara : Let me to take your phone, Ji. You should go first.. Your mom and dad are waiting for you..

Jiyong : Alright… here’s the key..

After Jiyong give her the car key Dara goes to the parking area and yes she found his phone. Dara take his phone and lock the car again. And suddenly she open his phone, she’s curious about him. When she open the message she found Bom message. So, Jiyong and Bom are messaging to each other. He let Bom know that his mom already wake up.

Dara : Since when they’re like this?

Dara feel jealous but beside that she feel worried also afraid about them. Without hesitation she deleted their conversation. Reach Jiyong mom’s room she gave Jiyong phone to him. She pretend didn’t know about that.

Dara : Omoni I miss you… (as she hold Jiyong’s mom hands)

Mr. Kwon : I thought she’s still weak. Doctor let me know that she can’t talk too much because she need rest more..

Jiyong : Omma, you heard that. You should take your medicine, you should eat and take a rest well.. arraseo..

Mrs. Kwon : Ya, Jiyongah… I’m not a baby anymore. I’m your mom, arraseo…

Everyone in the room laughing together.

 

~ Meanwhile Bom ~

She look at her wristwatch and she remember when Jiyong ask her to dinner. She message him again,

To : Jiyong

Hey Ji, how’s your mom? Are you still in the hospital now?

She put her phone on the table and work again. Then she check up her phone, still no reply from Jiyong. She take her phone, saw the clock and message him again,

To : Jiyong

Ji, if you’re busy or there’s something it will better if we cancel our dinner tonight.

We still have another time, right??

Regards to your mom and dad ^^

 

Bom still waiting for his reply.

 

~ Meanwhile Jiyong ~

After from the hospital, Jiyong want to drive Dara home.

Dara : Ji, do you want to dinner?

Jiyong : Uhm I’m sorry i’ve an appointment. Next time ok..

Dara : With who?

Exactly Dara know it must be with Bom.

Jiyong : With my friends. Why?

Dara : Ohh… ok next time..

And they arrived at Dara house. After that Jiyong went straight to the restaurant but he call Bom first.

Jiyong : Hi, where are you?.....oh really? Sorry I haven’t read your message…..Hmm ok….alright see you there….Bye….

He hang up the phone. He feel relieved that Bom still at office but when he open the message from Bom, there’s nothing. No one message from her, it makes him a bit strange.

 

In the restaurant…..

Jiyong find her was sitting there. Bom wave her hands and give him a big smile. Jiyong walk with heart beating fast suddenly. When he look at her, he feel something in his heart.

Bom : Jiyong-ah, what’s wrong?

Jiyong : Ahh ani… gwaenchana..

Bom : Are you sick??

Jiyong : (shook his head) You have an order? (Bom nodded)

While Jiyong pick up the menu, Bom ask him,

Bom : So, how about your mom?

He call the waitress and order the menu and, “ She still need a rest but I’m so happy to meet her today..”

Bom : I’m so happy for you..

Jiyong : How about we’re going to see my mom tomorrow?

Bom : (startled) a ahh uhm… tomorrow? (Jiyong nodded) I can’t, I’m sorry..I’ve a meeting tomorrow..

Jiyong : Ahh… it’s ok. Next time? I bet she will happy to see you..

Bom smile but inside she feel worried if Jiyong mom will throw her out again like that time. During the dinner Jiyong so happy talk about her mom and it make Bom happy see his smile. It’s been a long time seeing him like this.  

Jiyong : I’ve an idea?

Bom : What?

Jiyong : Are you tired or not?

Bom : Uhm I’m not sure. Why?

Jiyong : I want to go to your secret place again. Shall we?

Bom : (laugh) Why? YA, don’t you ever let anyone else about that place! Arraseo?

Jiyong : hahaha ok… (sign OK)

So after the dinner they’re going to that place again. Bom secret place. Jiyong was falling in love with that place.

Jiyong :Waaaaaaa………… (scream)

Bom : Sshh….YA! Why you screaming at this time?

Jiyong : (laugh) I don’t know. I just want to scream now..

Jiyong walk following Bom and sit beside her.

Jiyong : I love this place..

Bom : Why? Why? Why?

Jiyong : I don’t know. It feels like I found my first love..

Bom looking at him and he talk again,

Jiyong : I know it looks weird, right? But it’s true! There is something inside me when the first time I come here but I don’t know what is that..

Bom : Really?

Jiyong : (nodded) You know I feel like I’ve ever come here and that’s why sometime I miss this place..

Bom : You right, Ji. This is our place. You miss this place it means you miss us. Please, please to remember something about us… (said to herself)

Jiyong : Oh I want to ask you something. About my mom accident..

Bom : What?

Jiyong : First, I want to say thank you you already help my mom, thank you so much Bom..

Bom : (smile) It’s not me…

Jiyong : Eish…haha. You know the first time we met with my mom that time?

Bom : Ahh… at the department store?

Jiyong : Yeah…that time she’s so arrogant. I’m so sorry because she’s always like that if she meet someone new..

Bom : Ahh is that? It’s ok…

Jiyong : But, I don’t know why you crying so hard when we meet in the Emergency Unit?

Bom : Uhm…. I just, I’m afraid, I’m worried if there’s something with her. Also I just remember about my mom, so that’s why I cry..

Jiyong : Your mom? She must be really love you, Bom. But, do you live with your parents?

Bom : Uhm no.. I’m alone?

Jiyong : So, where’s your parent?

Bom : They’re there… (as she point to the sky)

Bom laught saw Jiyong expression, “ They’re here, Ji..” (as she touch her chest).

Jiyong : Your heart?

Bom : (nodded) They’re always here. Actually my parents are dead..

Jiyong : I’m sorry… I don’t mean…. (cut by Bom)

Bom : It’s ok Ji.. I’m fine… (“You really know about my mom, Ji” said to herself)

Jiyong : When did your parents are dead?

Bom : My mom leave me and my dad when I was 5 years old, my dad leave me about 1 year ago..

Jiyong : Ok I understand… I shouldn’t ask you about that before..

Bom : I’m fine Ji… Ok, we should go now…

Jiyong nodded and he walk behind Bom. He seeing her back then he saw some flashes. He saw a girl walk in front of him and she said, “ You don’t talk to me!” and Jiyong saw himself grab her hands but she let go of his hands.

Bom : Ji….JI!

Hearing Bom voice makes him back to himself, but again he feel that pain again. He caress his head. Bom : Ji are you ok…

Jiyong : Aah…aa I’m ok..

Bom : You sick?

Jiyong : (shook his head) No, I’m fine.. let’s go..

Jiyong walk but suddenly he almost fall, but Bom help him immediately.

Bom : Are you ok..? (Jiyong endure his pain) Let me help you..

Bom walk with sustain his body. Almost get in the car,

Dara : Ji?

Bom & Jiyong : ….. Dara…?

 

Footage :

Why Dara suddenly appeared?

 

 

**************************************************************************

Yohoo.... 

Please enjoy this chapter yeorobun!!

Sorry if i take it too long for update.. >_<

SO, enjoy it and feel free to comments and subscribe me!!

See you on the next chapter *^^*

GBOM VS DARAGON