WHAT A PLAN?!

If You Come Back

 

Today Kiko and Chaerin are going out together. Chaerin also have an idea to bring Jiyong and Bom together it’s because they still didn’t know. Kiko and Chaerin waiting for Bom come.

Kiko : I think she doesn't come..

Chaerin : Why?

Kiko : (exhales) She text me that suddenly she can’t come..

Chaerin : Ahh… what a pitty! But it’s ok we’re still have a time right..

Kiko : (nod) So, how’s your plan for our boss? We’re truly look like a matchmaker right now haha…

Chaerin : Uhmm…. i’ve no idea. It’s a good thing for them right? We don’t know if they meet then they like each other for the first time they met. Isn’t it sweet?

Kiko : Ahh you’re right! Of course that’s the sweetest thing. I still believe with “Love at the First Sight” Ah by the way I should looking a gift for her because tomorrow is her birthday…

Chaerin : Woah.. so, tomorrow you will have a party?

Kiko : Hmm I don’t know.. I want to surprise her… hehe

While Kiko and Chaerin enjoying their time in the café, suddenly Chaerin saw someone that she know, he’s Jiyong.

Chaerin : Jiyong-ssi…

Jiyong looking at her while hear his name. He wave his hands to her and walk to them.

Kiko : (whisper) Who’s he?

Chaerin : (whisper) My boss…

Kiko : (whisper) OH MY GOD. He’s freakin hot..

Chaerin : Ssstt….haha

Jiyong : You’re here? Oh my God it’s good to see you here..

Chaerin : I bet you get bored in hotel, right?

Jiyong : Hahaha… I look like a tourist when I go out from hotel..

Chaerin : Hahaha yes you’re. Oh, she’s my friend Kiko..Kiko he’s  (cut by Jiyong)

Jiyong : Hi Kiko-chan, I’m Jiyong Chaerin friend.. (give his hands)

Chaerin : Heol..! hahaha..

Kiko : (give her hands) haha I’m Kiko.. I know you’re Chaerin boss, right..

Jiyong : (smile) So, Kiko is your friends that you told me yesterday?

Chaerin : (nod) she’s my best friends..

Kiko : We’ve friends since we’re on the 5th grade. Our mom also friends like us..

Jiyong : Woah..what a lucky you have a friends like Kiko-chan?

Chaerin : Why?

Jiyong : She’s pretty and I think you’re a model. Am I right?

Kiko : haha… yeah I’m a model long time ago but now I’m working in the fashion industry company..

Jiyong : Ahh… what a pitty. Bu it’s good if you like your job now..

Kiko : Of course.. I really enjoy it! (look at her watch) Ah, i’ve to go now, sorry..

Jiyong : Why?

Chaerin : She want to buy a gifts so, I will help her..

Jiyong : Then you live me alone here?

Kiko : You can join us if you want..

Jiyong : (thinking) Uhm I better stay here.. I know that girls usually take a long time when they hang out together. Am I right?

Chaerin : That’s why girl is so special..haha

Kiko : Ok.. Nice to meet you, Jiyong-san. I hope to see you again next time..

Chaerin and Kiko leave him but Jiyong still there while enjoying his coffee time and busy with his tab. For almost an hour he there then across his table there’s a woman was mad in the telephone. He watch her from behind.

Jiyong : (smile) what make she mad like that? Cute..

That girl keep talking on the phone and Jiyong keep watching her. Suddenly that girl leaving the restaurant while talking on the phone but her wallet left on the table. Jiyong immediately take her wallet and run to that girl. Jiyong a bit late because that girl already go with the cab.

Jiyong : Eotteohke? Why she was so careless. I should find her. Wait, may I open her wallet just want to know who is she?

Without hesitation he open her wallet then he was shock when look at her identity card. He get back into the restaurant then he ask a waiter there to help him.

Jiyong : Excuse me.. there’s a girl who left her wallet. Here’s the wallet, but could you give my number if she’s looking for her wallet?

Waiter : Oh of course.. What is your number?

Jiyong tell a waiter his number then bring her wallet with him. He back to hotel with a happy face.

***

This morning.

Bom : ANDWAEEEEEEEEE…….!!!! Omo eottoehke.. where’s is that? Here? here? Where are you!...EISHH…. So annoyed!!

Bom throw her body on the bed while looking for something. She closed her eyes and try to thinking again. Suddenly, she get up and then ride to somewhere. She arrived at the café yesterday she came.

Bom : Excuse me, uhmm yesterday I came here then I left my wallet here. Maybe you found it?

Waiter : Uhmm… ah I know. But I’m sorry your wallet not with us. Yesterday, there is a guy who’s found your wallet then he left his phone number.. (give a piece of paper)

Bom : Phone number? But…what about my…

Waiter : Sorry miss but he look in a hurry so he just ask me to give it to you if you looking you wallet. He just said that..

Bom : (exhales) ok thank you…

Bom get out on the café then she went to the office. Arrived in the office, she walk to her room while save Jiyong number to her phone. Of course she didn’t know that he was Jiyong who found her wallet and her wallet is in him. While she open the door,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR PRETTY BOM..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU…..

Bom surprised when she look all the people in her room and singing a birthday song for her.  even she’s not realized that the operator who always in front of office in her room now.

Kiko : Happy birthday… wohooo…..

Kiko show up from behind her while hold a pretty cup cake on her hands. Bom follow her behind then she almost cry because of the little surprise from her employees.

Bom : Thank you so much.. I don’t know what I said now.. thank you..

Kiko : Hurry up blow the candle before this pretty cup cake corn flavor are gone. But before you should make a wish first..

Bom : Woah CORN ?!!! (her eyes turn big like a little girl want a candy)

So she closed her eyes, cross her hands then she make a wish first. After that she blow the candles. All people there cal their hands and give a congratulation and a gift to her one  by one.

Bom : Thank you.. thank you so much..

And the last people there just Kiko, she gift her something.

Bom : (big smile) what is this??

Kiko : Uhmm open it (laugh)

Bom open a gift from Kiko and she’s look very happy. Kiko really know her, what she like and she hate.

Kiko : New CHANNEL limited edition just for you..

Bom give her hug, “ Thank you.. This is so pretty..”

Kiko : (smile) Oh here’s another gifts I bet it’s from your friends in Korea..

Bom : OMO! From Daesung, Minzy, Seungri, Youngbae.. Ahh I miss the so much..

Suddenly one of the employees come to her room, “ Excuse me..A special gift for your special day”

Bom : Oh..from who?

The employees just shook his head. Kiko grab a box from Bom hands while Bom just standing there watching a bouquet flower like as usual from her mysterious secret admirer.

Kiko : WOAHH….

Bom walk to Kiko after hear her voice then she’s surprised too.

Kiko : Beautiful…tsk tsk tsk

Bom : Is it for me?

Kiko : Of course for you.. Who else have a special day today? Look, you also get a bouquet flowers too..

Bom : Eish.. that bouquet flowers always come to me. I don’t know who is that. But, who’s give it this one to me?

Kiko try to thinking and she look there’s a letter behind the dress.

To : Bom

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..

You like it? I hope so..I’m curious if you wear this when we meet on you your special day..

You’re beautiful, always beautiful in my eyes..

Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ^^

Love you,xoxo

Kiko : Woah… this secret admirer not kidding. Who is this? Maybe you’ve a boy friend s who like you since you move here??

Bom : (shook her head) I don’t know..

Kiko : Alright just forget it.. Today is your special so don’t ruin your beautiful day OK..

Bom : WAIT! Remember yesterday when I mad at you on the phone?! Because of that I.LEFT.MY.WALLET.in the café…

Kiko : (gasp) Really? I’m sorry..So, have you found them?

Bom : (shook her head) but I know someone who save my wallet and I need to call him..

Kiko : (exhales) thanks God. Ok, hope you find them. Once again, happy birthday pretty, have a good day..(kiss Bom cheek)

Bom : YA…!! Eish..tsk

Bom smiles and she back focus to her work as a designer also the owner of SPRING LADY Companies & Gallery. Hour and hour pass then she remember about her wallet.

Bom : GOD! I should call him..

She try to calling Jiyong, the first call he’s not answer, until the 5th call still not answer from him then Bom sent him a message.

To : XXX

Sorry Sir, I’m a girl who lost my wallet yesterday in the café. I know your phone because the waiter gave it to me. Can I get my wallet back, please?

Bom waiting for the reply then 5 minutes later she get a reply from him.

From : XXX

Oh so you’re.. Are you Park Bom?

Without hesitation she call him because she feel uneasy if just sent a message. She call but he not pick up her phone. It’s annoying her.

Bom : Eish… why he;s not answer my phone? Aigo that ahjussi…

So Bom sent him a message,

To : XXX

Yes, I’am. Sir, can we talk on the phone so it’s more comfortable than by message..

She get a replied,

From : XXX

Sorry, I’m busy now so I can’t pick up any call. Why? It’s messaging not enough?

Bom : Aigo.. ahjussi!! Cham..

She replied again,

To : XXX

Sorry I don’t if you’re busy now. But Sir, I just want my wallet back, please..

 

From : XXX

Don’t worry I’m not a bad guy. I’ll give it back your wallet..

It makes Bom more annoyed. She throw her phone to the couch then not a long her phone ring. There’s a message from Jiyong. He want her to come to the address that she give to her.

Bom : (exhales) Thanks God finally he will give my wallet back..

 

~ Meanwhile Jiyong ~

This morning his face so brightly, he’s smiling from ear to ear.

Chaerin : Woah, what’s wrong with you? You look so happy… hmmm

Jiyong : Chaerin-ah, please ask someone to send this to here..

Jiyong give Chaerin a box and bouquet flowers. When she look at the address that Jiyong give to her, she feels like she know that place. She feels like she has heard that address, but she’s not sure too.

Jiyong in his room his phone ringing but since he doesn’t know who is that so, he’s not pick up that call. After that unknown number call him for many times then he get a message from the same number. He’s surprised that it was Bom who text him. He has a plan to make a fun with her since today is her birthday and this is the only way he can meet her. He want to make a surprise for her, something which touched her and he hope they get back together like the old time.

Without hesitation he ask Bom to come to somewhere that he prepare for her. He’s back to hotel after have a meeting then he ask Chaerin to booked a café just for tonight. Without asking she immediately look for the café that Jiyong means. After talking with the manager café finally she got their permission. Then she call Jiyong immediately.

Chaerin : Jiyong-ssi I’ve booked this café then we got their permission…..Uhm, he said it’s o. Why?...... Cake?For what?......Birthday party? I thought you booked this café for a meeting with (cut by Jiyong)……Araseo, I got it……when will you come?.....Are sure? Just that?......OK, I know. Bye……

After that Chaerin go to the Cake Shop near there and do what Jiyong said to her. After that she back to the café and ask the manager to keep the cake until Jiyong come around 7PM. She tell Jiyong that cake already she bought so she can back to the hotel.

In the middle of Chaerin back to the hotel she remeberea the address that this morning Jiyong ask her to send a gift and the flowers too. It seems like that place is the place where’s Kiko work at. She immediately call Kiko.

 

~ Meanwhile Bom ~

She look at the clock and it show 6PM.

Bom : Oh My God. I should to go now!

She get out of the room in a rush. Kiko watching her then,

Kiko : Bom WAIT!!

Bom stop her step and she saw Kiko bring her birthday gifts.

Kiko : You don’t want to bring them with you Birthday Girl? (give all of them to Bom)

Bom : Ahh I’m sorry…How can I forget them?

Kiko : WAIT! This one..

Bom : (gasp) MY PHONE! Thank you so much Kiko.. I’ll go now, bye..

After Bom left, Kiko immediately called Chaerin.

Kiko : Chae, she already left….But are you sure it’s ok for us?......ok we meet there…

Bom arrived at the café that Jiyong told her this morning. She get into the café and she look no one there in the café. Just a waiter there and she follow the waiter to the table.

Bom : Uhm, excuse me? Is it just me the only one customers here now?

That waiter just smile then leave him. Bom feel there’s something weird here. She try to calm herself then she get a message.

From : XXX

Have you arrived?

Bom replied him,

To : XXX

Yes I’m. Where are you Sir? I hope I’m not in the wrong place now because I’m the only one customer here..

She wait for his reply but no one replied for him until suddenly all the lights are off.

Bom : OMO… Excuse me! HELLO..

Bom is panic now and after 5 minutes the lights on. She feel relieved but suddenly there’s someone touch her shoulder from behind.  When she turn back her body she was surprised about what she look in front of her now. Someone who really she knows, someone who always come on her dream, someone who always make her laugh or cry, someone who come from her old times, someone who really her loves, someone who always she missed, he’s Kwon Jiyong right in front of her on her special day, her birthday.

Jiyong : (smile) Happy Birthday..

Bom can’t believe that. She’s happy but beside she want to cry. Is it real or not? Jiyong right in front of her now.

Jiyong : (smile) Do you miss me? Cause I miss you..

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

**************************************************************

안녕 친구들 ~~

As my promise finally i'b back with new chapter!! ^0^

You've been waiting for this, right??

So, how is that?? 

Looking forward for your comments and feel free for subscribe too..

Ahhh, i've a news for you!! the last chapter will be out soon 

짝~짝~짝~!!! *^^* 

So, please calm waiting for that! SEE YA' ^^