DILEMMA

If You Come Back

 

Jiyong saw Youngbae and Bom hug each other but that’s not at all, Youngbae kiss Bom. He’s shock and he feels like want to hit something. He can’t hold this anymore, he decided to go home. He’s so mad this time. He’s mad but he can’t do anything. He was confused.

The next day when he come to office, Chaerin greet him but he’s not response her.

Chaerin : Kwon-ssi, tomorrow we have a press conference. Do you want to see the list of media?

Jiyong : Put in on the table. I’ll read it later..

Chaerin : Ok… And this is the email print from Bom-ssi about the detail of design. Everything is complete. She’s waiting for your confirm now..

Jiyong : Ok.

Suddenly he remembered about what happen last night. He still in angry but he didn’t know what should he do. Does he jealous with them? Of course he is.

 

~ Meanwhile Bom ~

She didn’t know she’s do the right thing or not. Last night when Youngbae kiss her and he confessed his feelings, she’s confused but a little disappointed with him. But his words keep echoing on her head,

Youngbae : It’s ok if you still love him, but you should now that I will always by your side no matter what happen..

Suddenly Minzy knock the door. 

Minzy : Bom, someone looking for you…

Bom : Nugu?

Minzy just smile then Bom see Daesung behind Minzy.

Daesung : Noona….

Bom : Oh Daesung-ah….

Daesung walk closer to Bom and he give her hug. Bom really miss this kid so much.

Bom : Why you never call me?! Are you so busy right now?

Daesung : Hahaha…mianhae noona. Lately yes I’m too busy. I really want to see you if I’ve time and tadaaa now I’m here…

Bom : Eishh this kid..!

Daesung : Noona, how is it going? How’s your work?

Bom : Ahhh…..i almost die with my work Daesung-ah..

Daesung : But I know you will be a successful designer noon..

Bom : Thank you Daesung-ah.. Btw, why you not call me first?

Daesung : (smile) mian… I just have a meeting near your office then I want to visit you here..

Bom : Hmmm really???

Daesung : Jinjja…. And I miss you so much noona..

Bom : Aigo kyeopta… have you lunch Daesung-ah?

Daesung : Shall we?

Bom : Let’s go…

Bom and Daesung are going to lunch together. Arrived in the restaurant they’re pick the menu and enjoying their lunch. They’re talk about their work and Daesung always make a joke for Bom.

Daesung : Noona, actually I also want to give you this..

Daesung give Bom an invitation.

Bom : Wedding invitation? OMO…. You’re getting married??

Daesung nodded and smile brightly.

Bom : Omo… how lucky you! I’m happy for you Daesung-ah.. You’re a man now. I’m so envy..

Daesung : Noona, you will getting married too someday.. ahh you should married first than me.. If Jiyong hyung….. (close his mouth)

Daesung stop talking, he realized that he shouldn’t talk about Jiyong right now.

Daesung : Mianhae noona…

Bom : (shook her head) ani.. na gwaenchana. Ahh chukhae Daesung-ah… should we drink tonight?

Daesung : Omo.. are you sure?

Bom : (nodded) You want??

Daesung : Ok… just for you noona..

Bom : Call!!! For Daesung and Hyemi (Daesung girlfriend)…

Daesung feel regret about that and he didn’t know it’s the right time or not he told her that he’s getting married soon. But he hope Bom will happy for him.

 

After work Bom ready going to meet Daesung. Daesung already there first and he said that he got the place for them.

Daesung : Noona…

Hear Daesung call her then she walk to him. Bom so excited after it’s a long time she didn’t go to the bar.

Bom : Wohoo.. Daesung-ah I’m so happy come here..

Daesung : Noona, you don’t drink too much OK..

Bom : HEOL… wae wae??

Daesung : You’re a woman noona…

Bom : So what? Why if I’m a woman and you’re a man.. Aigoo…

Bom pour a drink to her glass and Daesung glass and raise their glass.

Bom : For our dongsaeng Daesung and Hyemi…wohooo…

Daesung just laugh seeing his excited noona. They talk about Hyemi, Daesung girlfriend and they laugh together because of Daesung story.

Bom : Hahaha…. Ahh hearing all of this I really want to meet Hyemi. Why she didn’t come here?

Daesung : She’s back to LA to meet his parents..

Bom : She must be pretty, right?

Daesung : Neomu yeppo.. But you’re still the prettiest noona..

Bom : Ahaha what are you saying…

Bom take a drink again and again and again. Daesung can’t stop her and after he watch Bom almost drunk he stop her to drink.

Daesung : Noona, it’s enough.. We should go home now. You should go to work tomorrow..

Bom : (shook her head) ani ani… (slurs)

Bom take a drink again but this time Daesung stop her.

Bom : Yaaa I want to drink.. let go of me..

Daesung : Noona… jebal. Stop it…

Bom : Wae? (hiccup) Waeeee???  Are you worried?

Daesung nodded then Bom managed to drink one sip.

Bom : You worried for me, Youngbae also worried for me but why he didn’t worry about me at all? Wae? (hiccup)

Bom take her glass again then again Daesung grab her glass.

Bom : Daesung-ah, (exhales) until when I cling on to him? hmm? I’m tired. I thought it’s ok if he will never ever remember about me.. So, I can disappear from his life forever. Forever…

Daesung : Noona don’t do that.. I know he’s still love you..

Bom : (shook her head) He love her, not me. I’m just his memory that’s it.. And you know along this time Youngbae like me, ani he love me. Eotteohke? Should I try to love him to forget everything about Jiyong?

Daesung : Youngbae??

Bom : (nodded) He’s soooo nice to me and he has help me a lot. What should I do to him? It’s ok if I try to open my heart for him? and give him a little place?

Daesung : Noona, I believe in you. I know you will choose the best man for you..

Bom : (hiccup) I hate…I hate her. She’s like an angel with devil inside. You know right (slurs)

Bom suddenly cry when she held her glass suddenly that glass fall from her hands and her hands get injured by broken the glass.

Daesung : Noona… ahh I told you don’t too much to drink..

Daesung bring an ice and put on her hands because of bloody.  He cover her hands with his handkerchief. After that he take Bom to his car. He was looking for her phone want to call someone but he doesn’t know whom to call. First his find Youngbae phone on the latest her dial phone.

He call Youngbae and ask him to come to the bar and he suggest him come with taxi because Bom’s car is here, hope he get drive her home since Bom is drunk now. Not along Youngbae come and he come to Daesung car.

Daesung : Annyeonghaseyo…

Youngbae : Where is she?

Daesung : She’s sleeping…

Daesung open his car and Youngbae check her immediately.

Daesung : I’m sorry hyung, I already notice her to not drink but she can’t. She can’t control herself until she’s drunk. But don’t worry she’s fine.. I’m worried about her unusual habit. This is my first time saw her like this..

Youngbae : Thank you Daesung-ah.. Maybe she’s just stress with her work..

Daesung : Does he know about Jiyong? (he said to himself). Hyung, I hope you will take care of her well. You know she’s the only noon that I have and I really love her..

Youngbae : Arraseo.. Ok, now I’ll take her apartment. Thank you Daesung-ah..

Youngbae carry her on his arms and take her to her car.

Daesung : Hyung, be careful..

Youngbae : Hmm (nodded) You too…  Annyeong Daesung-ah..

 

Arrived at her apartment since he come to her apartment often so he know her pass key. First he take her to her room and put him to the bed then he covered her with blanket. He sit on the edge of the bed and her hair.

Youngbae : Sleep well ok…

Youngbae walk out of the room but before he open the door he heard Bom call his name.

Bom : Youngbae…

Youngbae thought she was dreaming then he want to close the door but,

Bom : Gajima..Youngbae gajima…

 Youngbae : Bom? are you awake?

He walk toward her and yes he’s right, Bom awake.

Youngbae : Bom..

Bom : Gajima…Gajima Youngbae-ah..

Youngbae sit on the edge of the bed and he caress her hands, it’s very cold.

Youngbae : Bom, are you alright?

No response from her then she close her eyes again and this time she hold Youngbae hands tightly. Youngbae didn’t understand what’s wrong with her.

Bom : I give up.. I don’t know what should I do with him now..

Youngbae : What are you talking about now?

Bom : I want to go back to Japan..

Youngbae : What? Bbuttt…

Bom : After that project done I’ll be back to Japan..

Youngbae : Are you sure?

Bom not answer him. Youngbae looking at her closer,

Youngbae : Does she sleep? I thought she was dreaming now.. (said to himself)

Youngbae still waiting until she fell asleep. After that he let go of her hands slowly and leave her room. He come down to the living room and sleep there.

***

On the next morning Bom awake and she stretch her body.

Bom : Good morning….

She’s still in bed enjoying her lazy time on the bed. Then she remembered last night Youngbae is here with her. She wake up from her bed and going down, call Youngbae’s name but he wasn’t there. She saw porridge, bread toast and fresh milk in the table also there’s a letter.

From : Youngbae

To : Bom Bom Bom ^^

Annyeonghasimnikka…. Bommie-ah,

Have you wake up? Sorry I should leave early morning and didn’t wake you up..

You know I should attend the press conference today..

But don’t mad at me! I make you a delicious breakfast ever ^^6

Hope you like it…!

p.s : don’t drink too much anymore.

 

Bom laugh read the last of his message.

Bom : YA..!! What is this.. Heol.. Gomawo Youngbae-ah..

Bom seems happy that Youngbae make a breakfast for her. After read the letter she immediately ate the breakfast which was Youngbae made for her.

 

~ Meanwhile Youngbae ~

Youngbae and Seungri ready for press conference. There are in the hall waiting for Jiyong and Chaerin come. Not a long finally Jiyong and Chaerin come.

Jiyong : Morning… Sorry if I’m late..

Youngbae : Ahh no you’re not. Kwon ssi, here’s the list that you ask me yesterday..

Jiyong read the list then, “ Ok, are they all coming? “

Youngbae : (nodded) and the conference will begin about 30 minute..

The press conference are begin and many all of press media coming to hear about the project and they’re so excited. A lot of questions they give to Jiyong and Youngbae. They’re also enjoying every session on the conference.

At the same time Bom come to the press conference. She want to surprise Youngbae or she want to see Jiyong there? She came alone without Minzy. She’s waiting Youngbae outside the building after the conference was done.

Jiyong : Youngbae, Seungri thank you so much for your hard work..

Seungri : Kamsahamnida Kwon ssi..

Youngbae : We also want to say thank you that you’re enjoying the conference and I’m so happy all of media supporting us..

Jiyong : Ne.. You’re right. Once again thank you so much. We will in the next meeting, right?

Youngbae : Ne… See you later Kwon ssi and Chaerin ssi..

Youngbae and Seungri leave and back to office immediately. When they’re walk outside the building,

Bom : Congratulation…

Seungri and Youngbae stop they step and they saw Bom. Seungri wave his hands and smile brightly when saw her. Bom little run to them but suddenly someone hit her from the side accidentally. Before Bom fall Youngbae run toward her and hold her body.

Bom close her eyes and when she open her eyes she saw Youngbae.

A man : Sorry, I’m in a hurry and I didn’t notice you.. I’m sorry, but you alright?

Youngbae help Bom to stand.

Bom : I’m alright.. I’m so sorry too…

A man : It’s good.. Sorry, but I’ve to go now…

Bom and Youngbae bowed to that man and Bom check her legs immediately.

Youngbae : Why?

Bom : I thought my legs are strain..aaak..

Seungri : Noona, can you walk?

Bom : (shook her head) I don’t know..

Youngbae : open you shoes.. Let me check..

Bom : Mwo? Ani…

Youngbae : YA.. hurry..

Then she open her shoes. Youngbae check her ankle and it’s red.

Youngbae : Is it hurt? (Bom nodded)

Suddenly Youngbae bend his back. Seungri and Bom confused with what he’s doing now.

Youngbae : come on..

Bom : Mwo?

Youngbae : I’ll carry you since you can’t walk now..

Seungri : Ahh… noona, Youngbae right.. Come on..

Bom : But…

Before Bom finish her words suddenly Youngbae grab her hands and she lay down on his back. Her face was flushed. She can’t do anything but let Youngbae piggy back her.

At the same time Jiyong saw them. He and Chaerin also want to go back to office. When they’re in walking on the lobby waiting for driver picking them suddenly Jiyong saw Bom. Not only Bom but Youngbae and Seungri are there too.

He saw the moment when Youngbae carry on Bom on his back. Again he feel hurt the same as the last time he saw them at Bom apartment. He feel hurt again, jealously with them. But he can’t do anything since no one know that he already know about Bom.

 

Bom POV : Should I try to open my heart for someone new and forgetting him?

Youngbae POV : I’ll always waiting for you, Bom…

Jiyong : I should talk about this to Bom, but in the right time. I will…

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

********************************************************************

Hello chinggu....

Finally i finish with this new chapter!! Hope you guys enjoy it..

Thank you so much for your comment, you give me inspiration *^^*

I'll be waiting for your comments and please subscribe or upvote! 

Soooo we will meet on the next chapter!! SEE YOU......

GBOM VS DARAGON