JAPAN

If You Come Back

 

7 month after Bom move to Japan. Of course her business there more evolve. Now she’s busier than the last year. Her boutique and gallery are the most wanted in Japan also for the foreigner. Now Bom want to open her boutique in East Asia. The designers there also know about Bom and her design. She also go to America, French, Milan to attending the Fashion Week. Even she’s busy with her activity now, does she miss or ever think about Jiyong?  

Meanwhile after Jiyong and Dara decided to not engaged, he’s still alone. Dara parents are disappointed with their decision. They can’t believe it will be like this.

//FLASHBACK

6 month ago Jiyong meet Dara and he want to tell everything to her. He can’t wait for longer about his feelings even he know that Bom is leave him.

Jiyong : Dara, sorry I suddenly ask you to come..

Dara : (smile) ani.. gwaencahana. Wae?

Jiyong : Uhm I want to talk about us. (Dara more serious) I’ve thinking about this many time about our engagement I’ve decided that I can’t go on that, I’m sorry. I know you will hate me, or disappointed with me but I’ve my way and I know where should I go..

Dara : (exhales) I know today will happen. Ji, you want to come back to her?

Jiyong : I don’t know if she will accept me back or not. But, I’m sure this time I should try to get her back no matter what. Because………. I still love her and what more important when I lost my memories is her. She’s my key but she never show up to me. I know how hard her pretending not to be herself to cover her hurt inside..

Dara : I told her to stay away from you because…..this what I’m scared about when your memories back.  First it makes me mad when she said she can’t but you know what she said? She said, she hurt when your mom ask the same thing like me ask her then she promise me if your memories back she will stay away from you slowly. She do it now.. She keep her promise to me then I realize she’s really love you. It called love when you sacrifice something for someone, right. Like what you said to me love can’t we see but we can feel it..

Jiyong : She said that? So, that’s why she leave me now?

Dara : (nodded) Ji, listen I know you love her too but I realize that your love not for me, but for her. So, run to her and get her back. If you don’t you should back to me! Hahaha…

Jiyong : w.. what? Are you sure..

Dara : I’m sure but what the last thing I said it’s just kidding. It’s up to you to choose what the best for your life. Like me now I get some learns from Bom. I should thanks to her and you too..

Jiyong : But, how should we said to our parents? I know they must be disappointed with us..

Dara : Yes, they are but I know inside they proud of us. We’re not kid anymore, we’re grown up and we deserve to choose our own path of our lives as long as we happy.  Ahh… why I talk like ahjumma now heol…

Jiyong : hahaha YA you’re the ahjumma look at you haha.. // END OF FLASHBACK.

 

So, that’s why the reason they’re separated in a good way. Jiyong realize that Dara has a charm personality. He really thanks to her that she understand him. Dara also realized that how Jiyong and Bom are needed each other. She get some learns for both of them. She understand why love is pure like a new baby born because love is honest.

***

Youngbae get lunch with Seungri and Minzy today.

Youngbae : So, how’s today Minzy-ya?

Minzy : Always good like usual.. I know how hard to Bom. She’s a hard worker. Ahh is she ever call you guys?

Seungri : I always text her and she promise me to looking a Japanese girl for me hahaha..

Minzy and Youngbae : HEOL….

Youngbae : I always call her every day but since lately she was busy go to overseas so I just SNS her. It’s already 6 or 7 month, right?

Seungri and Minzy nodded and their face look sad because they remembered her, missed her. When they enjoy their lunch suddenly someone greet them.  “ ANNYEONGHASEYO…”

Youngbae, Minzy, Seungri : Dara…?

Dara : Ne.. (bowed) Can I join with you guys?

Minzy : Sure… it’s a pleasure to meet you..

Dara : Me too…

Youngbae : I bet you never lunch here? Am I right?

Dara : Hahaha yes you’re.. I just meet my friends earlier near here and I decided lunch but it’s a surprise when I look at you guys here..

Seungri : Oh.. why Jiyong-ssi not come with you?

Dara was silent for a moment. Of course they didn’t know that she and Jiyong are not dating anymore.

Dara : (smile) Should I call him?

Youngbae : No. I bet he’s busy now..

Dara smile and feel thanks to Yougbae can read her mind.

 

After work Dara go to the market near her salon. Suddenly someone hit her accidentally. When she look at her back,” Youngbae ?”

Youngbae : Dara-ssi? Haha I don’t it’s you sorry…

Dara : Hahaha… it’s weird why every time we meet it should something happen to me..aigoo

Youngbae : Hahaha…. You’re right kiddo! Oops..

Dara : YA!! Hahaha… hey, have you get dinner?

Youngbae : Uhmm.. not yet. Why?

Dara : Me too.. how about we’re dinner near here? I know the best place with a good taste here..

Youngbae : Uhm…ok let’s try

After shopping then they’re dinner together. Dara take Youngbae to the small restaurant but the food there really delicious.

Dara : Halmoeni… (big smile)

Halmoeni : Oh you come? Please sit down.. Wait, omo who is he?

Dara : Halmoeni, he’s my friend.. his name’s Youngbae..

Halmoeni : Omoo… very handsome. Ah! I’ll take the menu ok..

Dara : haha… halmoeni just bring the favorite food here because he’s very angry..

Omoni : Araseo… gidaryeo

Youngbae : You look closer with that halmeoni..

Dara : Yep! I always come here with my friends when we work overtime. Even this place is small but all the food here very delicious.. You should try them.

Not a long the food come one by one. As Dara said before all the food are delicious. Dara busy introduce the food every time Youngbae pick one of them.

Dara : Ahh… this one I really love it! The meat taste are good.. try it..

Dara : Ahh you should try this one too. This’s my favorite here! Every time I eat this Jiyong have the other way to eat this one.. (Dara suddenly stop)

Youngbae : Uhm, why stop? I want to see that..

Dara : (awkward smile) ani.. just enjoy your eat (smile)

Youngbae : It’s weird..

Dara : Mwo?

Youngbae : Everytime talk about Jiyong your face look.. I don’t know what should I call..

Dara : Ahh jinjjia? Ani.. I usually like this.. (smile)

After the dinner Youngbae take Dara to home because she’s not bring her car. On their way to Dara home suddenly Dara talk about Jiyong.

Dara : About Jiyong….

Youngbae looking at her and try to hear what she said about.

Dara : Me and him. We’re not dating anymore..

Youngbae : So, you and Jiyong not engaged yet?

 Dara : (shook her head) We decided to separate..

Youngbae : Don’t you love him?

Dara : Yes I’m but I realize something..

Youngbae : I don’t understand..

Dara tell Youngbae about what happen between her and Jiyong. She didn’t know why suddenly she told Youngbae everything. She feels like Youngbae is a nice person and a good keeper. She feel comfort when hear how the way he talk. Youngbae also surprised hear that. Does he should tell Bom or not? Bom must be happy to hear that. This is the first time he see different side from Dara.

***

Bom in her office then suddenly her secretary Kiko come and give her a bouquet of flowers.

Bom : Nugu? It’s impossible if it’s Youngbae..

Then the next morning she get a bouquet of flowers again.

Bom : Again? Who’s this? Weird…

Kiko : Maybe your secret admirer?

Bom : Huh? That’s impossible..

Kiko : Bom, i thought you should get a boyfriend..

Bom : huh? What are you talking about? I have no time for that..

Kiko : Are you sure? Bom, as a woman you’re so perfect. Even I’m jealous of you. You’re beautiful, smart, a hard worker, you’re nice.. hmmm I envy you

Bom : Hahaha… what’s wrong with you Kiko-chan. You’re beautiful too..

Kiko  : So that’s why I told you that you should have a boyfriend.. You still young don’t waste your time with this crazy work. Should I introduce you with some of my friends? (grin)

Bom : Hahaha… you’re so funny Kiko-chan. I think you should back to work before I give this crazy papers to you..

Bom was thinking about what Kiko said to her. Does she need a boyfriend now? She realized that she always think about work, work and work. She never thought to have a boyfriend. After work Bom going to her apartment, she take a bath then Kiko words keep echoing on her mind.

Bom : Ahh.. What’s wrong with me?  

After take a bath she goes to her room want to drying her hair. She was looking for the hairdryer but suddenly her eyes see a big box. She open that box.

Bom : Oh… this is..

It was the box from Jiyong that Minzy give for her. She pulled out one by one.

Bom : It’s strange.. Why I’m not cry seeing all of this? (smile) How are you, Ji?

Bom saw the photo album until she felt asleep. Too many memories they’ve made.

***

Youngbae pick up Dara at home because he promise her to get breakfast together. Lately they’re look closer even they’re always go out every weekend.

Dara : Ahh… so cold out there..

Youngbae : Wear this.. I don’t need it.. (give her a gloves)

Dara : Heol.. are you sure? (Youngbae nod) gomawoyo Youngbae-ya..

Youngbae laugh see her aegyo stuff. On their way Youngbae tell Dara about Bom. Of course this isn’t their first time talk about Bom to her or Dara talk about Jiyong to him.

Youngbae : Bom tell me that she always get a mysterious bouquet flowers every morning in this two days. She accused me that I’m the person who send her that flowers.. ahh it makes me curious who is that..

Dara : Are you worried? Maybe she has a secret admirer..

Youngbae : Uhm… I don’t know. I’m afraid if there’s someone want to hurt her..

Dara : YA..! That’s impossible..  (hit Youngbae head)

Youngbae : Aak… it hurts! Why so emotional… (rubbing his head)

Dara grin to him.

Youngbae : Wwae? Why are you grinning like that? You scared me…

Dara : (grin) Jiyong

Youngbae : Mwo? Jiyong?

Dara : Ne… that person is Jiyong!

Youngbae : Do you mean the person who always give Bom a bouquet flowers every morning is him? Jiyongi?!

Dara nodded with excited.

Youngbae : But how… ?

Dara : Ya, did you forget that time we talk about Bom. You told me about her work, her new galleries there? Are you forget?

Youngbae : (try to thinking) AH!! I know.. so, you tell Jiyong where she is now?

Dara : (nod) Not all of them. I just told him about Bom new gallery in Japan. I know he always looking for her and 3 days ago he went to Japan. He has a meeting there then suddenly he asks me if I know about where Bom is now. So, I told him! It’s ok right?

Youngbae : Ahh…. Hahaha that’s a good idea. I hope he remembered her birthday..

Dara : Omo when?!

Youngbae : 3 days later.. For how long Jiyong been there?

Dara : Uhmm he tell me for a weeks. So, it means they will celebrate it together? Bom and Jiyong will meet?

Youngbae : Why you so excited? I hope they meet each other..

Dara : I hope too…. (pout her lips) I’m happy seeing them together..

Youngbae looking at Dara then, “ How about us?”

 

~ Meanwhile Bom ~

Bom came late to office. When she get her room she saw a bouquet of flowers again but this time there’s a note too, “ Can we meet..?”

Bom : Kiko-chaaaan….

Suddenly Kiko come, “ Why are you screaming like that?”

Bom : Please contact of this flower shop. I want to know who’s someone who always give me this bouquet flowers..

Kiko : Ok..

When lunch Bom get a message from unknown number.

From : Unknown

Hi.. have a good lunch ^^

 

Bom : Mwo? Nuguji?

Kiko : What?

Bom : Nothing..

After work Bom go to the café with Kiko. Just a short hang out time.

Bom : I don’t understand why flower shop can’t give us the identity of the sender. How if there’s someone would to kill me or kidnap me?

Kiko : Hahaha it’s impossible.. There’s no one like that want to kidnap or kill with give a pretty bouquet flowers? Are you kidding me? haha

Bom : Uhm.. I I guess…maybe.. it maybe happen. We don’t know…

Kiko shook her head seeing Bom reaction. Suddenly the waiter come to them then give Bom something.

Waiter : Excuse me.. This is for you

Bom : From who?

Waiter : From someone there..

The waiter pointed to somewhere but no one there.

Waiter: He just there earlier. He ask me to give it to you..

Bom : Oh.. ok. Thanks..

Kiko : Woah.. it’s weird. What is that?

Bom : A letter?

Kiko : So, read it..

Bom : I won’t.. it scared me..

Kiko grab the letter from Bom hands, “ I’ll read it for you..” (smile)

From : XOXO

You never change. Still beautiful as always, like the old time when the first time we met. Does your heart change if you know who am i? I hope you’re not.. I miss you.

Kiko : Woahh…. So romantic! I really want to get a letter like this..

Bom : Who’s that? (try to thinking)

Kiko : Does someone who send the flowers is the same with this?

Bom : I don’t know…

Kiko : Wahh you’re so lucky..

Bom have no idea with that person. What she/he want from her? First she never mind about that but now she get curious about that beside she’s worried too.

***

Today Jiyong has meeting in the M Hotel. He’s still in Japan. GIYONGCHY Company working together with Hana Enterprise. He’s already in Japan for 3 days because he should survey some of Hana Enterprise group here. Jiyong come with Chaerin but she doesn’t know that he always have a time just want to see Bom in a leisure time. Of course he knows where is Bom now expect her home. Thanks to Dara let him know about her.

Chaerin : Jiyong-ssi, where do you want to go tomorrow? We’ve a free time for 2 days..

Jiyong : There’s something you want to do?

Chaerin : (nod) I want to meet my friends here.. can i?

Jiyong : Of course you can..

Chaerin : How about you? You don’t want to join me?

Jiyong : Uhm.. I’ll think about it..

 

~ Meanwhile Bom ~

Bom still in office almost finish her work.

Kiko : Bom, you haven’t come home yet?

Bom : Uhmm in a minute..

Kiko : Ok… Ah, hey do you want to join tomorrow?

Bom : Where?

Kiko : My friend come from Korea and we promise to meet tomorrow. You want to go with me?

Bom : Ahh your boyfriend??

Kiko : No.. she’s a girl! Haha…

Bom : UHm.. I’ll think about it..

Kiko : Alright.. bye..

After a few minute Bom finally finish his work the she go to her home immediately. At the same time there’s someone who’s following her. He’s Jiyong. He’s already there from this afternoon waiting for Bom. He follow her where she’s going. He want to know where she’s live.

Bom arrived at her apartment. She get in but she still didn’t know that Jiyong in Japan and now he’s follow her.

Jiyong : Ahh so, you live here? Ok.. I know.. (smile) I miss you, Bom-ah..

***

Today is weekend and Bom do nothing. She was boring now. Suddenly her door bell ringing.

Bom : Who’s that?

When she open the door, no one was there just a bouquet of flowers again. She’s looking around but the hall so quiet.

Bom : AAAAAHH…. Who are you?!

Bom want to throw that flowers to the trash but there’s a letter.

To : Bom

Good morning.. Have a good day ^^

 

Bom : Eish… it’s annoyed!

Suddenly Bom call Kiko and she said that she want to go there. Because she’s afraid that mysterious person will do something again to her.

 

~ Meanwhile Kiko ~

She hang up the phone from Bom and continue eat her ice cream then suddenly someone call her, “KIKO-chan….”

Kiko : Chaerin…!

They hug each other. Kiko and Chaerin are friends when Bom study in Japan. They know each other for 2 years so that’s why every time Chaerin go to Japan they always meet to hang out together.

Chaerin : Wow, you taller.. haha….

Kiko : You pretty too…

Chaerin : Ahh…. It’s been a while I came here. I miss the weather here  (inhales)

Kiko : Hahaha you’re so funny.. By the way are your boss now you going with me?

Chaerin : (nod) I bet he want going to sleep better than going out. Since he’s single..

Kiko : What? Your boss is single?! So, could you introduce me to her, please?

Chaerin : YA….! What are you talking about..

Kiko : Hahaha I’m kidding. Hey, my boss want to join with us. Can her? She’s a nice person and fun..

Chaerin : Of course she can… I bet she’s a fashionable..

Kiko : Yes, she is.. I envy her but sometime I pity her. She’s single too..

Chaerin : Are you sure? (Kiko nod) I’ve a good idea.. (grin)

Kiko : What? (try to thinking) Don’t you say that you want them to meet each other…

Chaerin : Hahaha… you really know me! How?

Kiko : Uhmm (grin) Let’s we try…

Chaerin and Kiko not know who exactly their boss, especially Chaerin. Of course she know Bom but in this case she doesn’t know who exactly Kiko’s boss.  If Chaerin know about that maybe she will think about it and will tell Jiyong first. So, does they plan will goes as well? 

 

 

Footage :

What kind of plan that Chaerin and Kiko have?

Does Youngbae has falling with Dara?

Will Jiyong and Bom meet each other?

 

 

****************************************************************

JJJJAANNNN.....!!!

2 more chapter before the ending of the story! (maybe??)

Please enjoy this chapter and stay cool waiting for the next chapter or maybe the next is the ending??? IDK ^w^

I think you already know what kind of the ending will be

?GBOM or DARAGON?

Don't forget to comments and subscribe *^^*

SEE YOU....