The Past

If You Come Back

 

1 years later…

Bom was standing in front of big glass window looking out there. Suddenly someone knock her room.

Bom : Come in..

She’s so surprised seeing who’s coming.

Bom : (big smile) Youngbae..!

Youngbae, he’s her close friend. He lives in Japan. They close since Bom move to Japan for a year after her father has passed away. At that time Bom feel down until she met Youngbae. He’s a nice guy, and he has a feeling for Bom but she never knew that.

Youngbae let go of his hug then her hair, “I miss you…”

Bom : (smile) When did you arrive?

Yougbae : Hmm…today…aaahhhh (lying at the couch) I’m very hungry. Have you eat?

Bom shook her head, “ AH! I know the best restaurant here.. Come on!

Bom grab his hand and they’re going for lunch.

 

Bom laughed at Youngbae how to eat.

Youngbae : Why?? (his mouth full of food) What are you laughing at?

Bom : (shook her head) mm…nothing.

Youngbae : I tell you that I’m very hungry. So, don’t you dare laughing at me like that when I’m eat like a monstaaa…

They laugh each other then Bom touch his mouth because there is something there. It make Youngbae surprised.

Bom : You really like a monster.. haha

On their way back to Bom boutique.

Youngbae : So, how’s your work? I bet now you’re a busy woman haha

Bom : Heol.. (pout) I’m not. (sigh) But yeah recently I’m working like a horse.. I think I need a holiday..

Youngbae : How about tomorrow we’re hang out?

Bom : Nah, I’ve an important meeting tomorrow. I’m sorry Youngbae-a.. Ah, by the way where do you stay since you’re here?

Youngbae : At my aunt home. Maybe someday I’ll introduce you to her..

Bom : OK..

Youngbae : So, have you meet him?

Bom looking at him then her face turn a bit sad. She shook her head then looking out the window.

Youngbae : Are you ok if I ask about him?

Bom looking at him again then she smile.

Youngbae : Sorry, Bom.. I’m just worried about you.. I know you… (cut by Bom)

Bom : It’s ok Youngbae-a.. i know he’ll never to find me and maybe he hates me.

Youngbae : Don’t said like that Bom-a.. Who knows that he never to find you?  Maybe he’s been looking for you but you never know since you left him..

Bom : I left because I’ve a reason..

Youngbae silent, he know that Bom hiding her tears from him now.  

 

They arrived at Bom boutique.

Youngbae : Bommie, annyeong…  Do you want me to pick you up after work?

Bom : (smile) Thanks Bae, but I’ll drive by myself..annyeong.. Be careful, Youngbae-a..

Youngbae : (wave his hand) See you tomorrow…

Bom walking to her room then she lean her head on the table. She’s looking out to the window then she closed her eyes and wonder about what Youngbae said earlier.

Bom : Did you ever find me, Ji? Like I always looking for you..  

She open her eyes then she start to work again. Bom now become a famous designer. She has a few stores in Japan and now she will be open in Seoul. Her brand was already well known everywhere, even among the artists and models wear her brand for their promotion.

***

Bom has just finished her meeting and now she’s waiting Youngbae pick her. Not along he pick her then they’re lunch together.

Bom : Bae, why you suddenly come to Seoul? Even you didn’t tell me..

Youngbae : (smile) I’m sorry not telling you first. I come here because I miss you..

Bom : HEOL… (they laugh)

Youngbae : Why? Haha… Appa, just sent me here to handle some of subsidiary Company in Seoul. That’s’s why I will leave for a couple month in here..

Bom : Really?? Good…

Youngbae : (nodded) By the way, I’m looking for apartment now. I tell my aunt because my office a bit far from her house..

Bom : Hmm, alright I’ll help you looking for apartment..

After done for lunch when Bom and Youngbae walking to the parking car, Bom stop her step and looking at the woman who just get into the restaurant.

Youngbae : Bom? Come on..

Bom nodded and she try to remember that woman face. She’s so familiar to her.

Bom : Who is she? Seems like we’ve met before.. But… (murmur)

Youngbae : What did you say?

Bom : (shook her head) ahh nothing..

 

Tonight before Bom go home, she goes to somewhere. Bom stop her car then walk on the street. The street is very quite but when the view there so beautiful. She sit on the bench under the tree. She inhales and close her eyes, she feel the wind and it’s so cold.

Bom : Ji, you know now I’m walking on the streets we walked together, alone.. Now feels so different. So cold here.. Our place, our memories..

Bom open her eyes then tears down her cheek.

Bom : Have you come here again Ji? Because every time I come here, I feel like you’re here too.. Do you feel me, Ji?

Bom cover her face with her palms and she’s crying again. That time Bom and Jiyong always come to there and Jiyong also confess his feeling to Bom in that place. That’s why since Bom move to Seoul again, she always come to that place when she has time.

 

 

Footage :

So, who's the woman Bom saw in the restaurant?

Does Bom will find Jiyong?

 

 

***********************************************************************************

Author's Note :

A YO wassap?! ^^ By the way, have you guys already saw the video of 2NE1 new songs?

i think " I AM FALLING IN LOVE...."

i'm so addicted with their new song hehe *^^* 

Back to my story (hihi sorry..)  So far, what do you guys think?

Please subscribe and comments....

I'm on my work for the next chapteeerrr.... So, i'll be back!!

GBOM VS DARAGON 

 

 

and here bonus for you guys... ^^