I See...Myself?

If You Come Back

 

Daesung : Should we move to the other place?

Bom shook her head, “No.“

Then she grab Daesung hands, encourage herself to walk inside there.

Daesung : Noona, are you sure? (as he whisper to Bom)

The waitress show them the way to the table and they pass Jiyong and Dara table. Bom meet Dara eyes and how the way she look at Dara is different.

Jiyong : Oh! Daesung-i and…. Bom??

Daesung : Hyung.. I can’t believe we meet here..

Bom : Annyeong Kwon ssi.. Nice to meet you here. .

Jiyong : Ahh how about you guys join with me? (he look Dara) it’s ok? (Dara nodded). Oh I’m forget, she’s Dara my girlfriend. Dara they’re Bom and Daesung, my best friends..

Dara : Hi I’m Dara.. Nice to meet you..

They’re shake hands together. Actually Daesung watch Bom and he know Bom feel hurt inside.

Jiyong : Let’s join with us.. Come on

Daesung : Thanks hyung.. We will take… (cut by Bom)

Bom : Is it ok Dara ssi if we’re join here?

Dara : …..Uh.. uhmm o o ok. Why not.. (awkward smile)

Finally they sit together and start to talk about anything. It’s so awkward between Dara & Bom, but Jiyong didn’t realize it. Jiyong also let them know about his plan engagement.  

Daesung : So, you and Dara noona will get engaged?

Jiyong : Yes.. I’m happy that I can tell about this to you..

Daesung : (awkward smile) hyung.. I’m happy if you happy too..

Jiyong : Thank you Daesung-ah..

Bom : I hope you guys always happy and Dara ssi I’m happy for….both of you…

Dara : (awkward laugh) ahh… thank you Bom ssi. Nice to hear that from you..

Daesung saw Bom with full of pitty and he caress Bom hands try to calm her. He knows it’s not easy for her to facing this situation. For an hour finally Jiyong and Dara excuse themselves first to going home. Meanwhile Daesung and Bom are still there.

Daesung : Noona, I’m sorry I’m not… (cut by Bom)

Bom : (smile) It’s ok Dae.. At least I can see that he’s happy now..

Daesung : Noona….

Bom pinch Daesung cheek, “ Aiguu…you’re a man now!”

Daesung : ah ah ah noona.. it hurts.. (Bom let go of pinch his cheek). Noona, are you really alright?

Bom : Listen.. I’ll never give up to get Jiyong back. I mean…..at least he get his memory back. He recognize me.. That’s all..

Daesung : But,what if hyung get engaged with her and…and they get married?

Bom : ……….. As long as he’s happy Daesung-ah…

Daesung : Noona…. I’m proud to be your Dongsaeng. I know you’re a tough girl..

Bom : Gomawo….

They laugh together. Bom know it’s hard to see them earlier. Know she heard by Jiyong himself that he and Dara will get engagement. Her heart broke into the pieces. Even from outside she look tough but inside now she feel hurt, hurt so much.  

***

This morning Seungri suddenly come to Youngbae room in a rush.

Seungri : Hyung..!! (he open the door)

Youngbae : Wo woah what’s wrong?! You want to broke my door now?

Seungri : (as he closed the door) Hyung, you must know about this..

Youngbae : About what?

Seungri : Yesterday I meet Chaerin accidentally in the department store. So we’re talking about our project and everything..and…. (cut by Youngbae)

Youngbae : You ask her to date, right? Hahaha…

Seungri : Eishh…no I’m not. But I hope that (shy). But it’s true story hyung. I ask her about GIYONGCHY Company and ask about Kwon ssi. You know, Kwon ssi is sick, I mean he lost his memory because of the accident a year ago.

Youngbae : Are you sure?? You’re not kidding right?

Seungri : I’m sure hyung and FYI Kwon ssi is the son of Kwon Young Hwan ssi the CEO of Dolce Vita Company. Kwon ssi full name is Kwon Jiyong. I can’t believe we work together with the son from the one of the biggest Company in Seoul..

Youngbae : Wait, did you said his full name’s Kwon Jiyong? 

Seungri : (nodded) Why hyung?

Youngbae : Ahh aniya.. keunyang.. 

Seungri : Ok I’m going to my room now..

Before Seungri leave Youngbae ask him, “Seungri-ya, about someone who’s name “JI” have you find him?

Seungri : Ahh… hyung I’m sorry. I’m trying my best, if I’ve a clue it’s better. But I’ll help you hyung..

Youngbae : (smile) thanks Seungri-ya..

 

~ Meanwhile Dara ~

Dara meet with Jiyong mom today in her office. She want to talk about her and Jiyong engagement.

Han Byul : Dara, Jiyong mom’s here..

Dara walking to the door and greet Jiyong mom.

Jiyong mom : Dara-ya… Why you suddenly want to meet me? Ahh I just make this for your lunch. You should eat ok..

Dara : Thank you omoni..i’ll eat later..

Mrs. Kwon : Are you not busy now??

Dara : Not too.. Omoni, actually I want you to come here to talk about our engagement, me and Jiyong..

Mrs. Kwon :  Oh… so you guys ready?

Dara : Actually Jiyong want me be ready first so yesterday I told him that I’m ready now for our engagement.. And his response good, but…

Mrs. Kwon : But what??

Dara : He’s worried about his condition. He feels he still need to get his memory back..

Mrs. Kwon : Dara-ya can you persuade him just to stop his therapy? Maybe if you tell him he will do it but me? He’ll never heard me..

Dara : But… I don’t know omoni if he will hear me too or not.

Mrs. Kwon : There’s one thing that you should worried Dara-ya. She’s Bom. If she know about this so she will take Jiyong back from you. And I don’t want this happen..

Dara : That’s why I don’t want Jiyong leave me (said to herself). Yes omoni.. I understand..

Mrs. Kwon : So, how about we talk about the next plan while dinner tonight? I’ll call your mom. It’s ok?

Dara : Ok omoni. I’ll call Jiyong then..

After Jiyong’s mom leave then she called Jiyong.

Dara : Honey….Yes I just meet omoni here…..she want us going to dinner and want to talk about our engagement….Why? You can’t?.....Ok I’ll wait youhere….See you, bye honey…..

Dara still keep a secret about Bom from Jiyong mom. She never tell anyone that she already meet Bom first. She’s afraid if someday Jiyong memory is back. And it means she will lose Jiyong, she though.

 

Dara POV : Ji, I don’t mean to keep away you from Bom but it’s because I don’t want to lose you. I love you so much Ji. I hope this is a good decision.

 

~ Meanwhile Bom ~

After work she’s going to her apartment and she invited Youngbae this morning to dinner in her apartment. She prepared everything by herself. She’s didn’tt talk with him for 2 days and she feel regret that time she yelled at him. Good that Youngbae accept her invitation and will come after his work done.

Bom : I should make his favorite food. Uhmm how about Japanese food? I know he really love Japanese food. Assa assaa…

Bom ready to cook, also she prepared Jiyong favorite food. She’s happy that Youngbae forgive her, she really know Youngbae. Finish cooking and she arrange it on the dinner table, then suddenly her doorbell ringing. She immediately open the door and finally Youngbae’s here.

Bom : YOUNGBAE….. (hug him)

Youngbae : Woah.. I can’t breath! Hahaha

Bom let go of her hug and they get into her apartment.

Youngbae : Why you hug me suddenly? You missed me right? ()

Bom : What?! Who said? Haha..

They walk into the kitchen and Youngbae smells something good there. He take a sit and open wide because so many food there.

Youngbae : Bom u make all this?

Bom : (nodded) Look! I also make sushi for you and some of Japanese food. I know you love it..

Youngbae : Woah… it’s dinner or what?

Bom : Dinner of course.. also I want to say sorry that time i mad at you suddenly..

Youngbae : Eish.. forget it. Maybe you’re not in a good mood that time. Now, let’s we eat everything’s here… I’m so hungry!!

Both of them laugh and they start their dinner. Youngbae’s happy he can see her happy face again and meet her after 2 days they’re not to met even to talk. He missed her. Yes he missed Bom so much.

 

~ Meanwhile Jiyong ~

He pick up Dara at her saloon and they’re going to the restaurant to dinner and meet their parents.

Dara : Ji, you look tired.. You want me to drive?

Jiyong : No I’m not.. (smile). So how’s your work today?

Dara : Today a lot of customer comes and I feel guilty to leaves Han Byul there..

Jiyong : Why? But she know that you want to go with me right?

Dara : (nodded) But still I feel guilty..

Jiyong : ( her hair) It’s ok.. she will be understand as long you already told her before..

Dara : Thank you honey… Oh! In front of there we should turn left ok..

Jiyong : Salute!

Both of them laugh. In the middle of their way suddenly Jiyong saw some flashes.

Jiyong : Aaah…. (thumb his head)

Dara : What’s wrong?

Jiyong : I don’t know. Just… aahh….

Dara : Should we stop? Let me drive now..

Jiyong : no no I’m ok now..

Suddenly the bright light hit into them.

Dara : Jiyong-a watch out..!!

Jiyong try to turn the stirring and thanks God they’re safe, Jiyong can avoid the car in front of them. Dara in frightened about what happened. Jiyong stop the car for a while.

Again he saw some flashes. He saw himself in the car, in the same way and he was texting someone and suddenly he saw the bright lamp BAMMM!! He’s trying to avoid the truck but it’s too late. His car overturned.

 

Jiyong POV : What is that?? I saw myself. That’s really me. I swear. But why? Why did happen to me? This place, the same place.  

 

 

 

Footage :

Did Jiyong remember something?

 

 

**************************************************************************

Hello again...??

Please enjoy this new chapter ^^

Don't forget to subscribe, upvote, or comments! ^o^

Thank for all susbcribers who always give me inspiration with your comments..

See you on the next chapter yeorobuuun....

GBOM VS DARAGON