He's So Far

If You Come Back

 

He saw some flashes. He saw himself in the car, in the same way and he was texting someone then suddenly he saw the bright lamp BAM!! He’s trying to avoid the truck but it’s too late. His car overturned.

Dara : Ji… Ji are ok??

Dara who’s still in frightened saw Jiyong with worried. She shake his shoulder, until..

Jiyong : We’re safe right?

Dara : Uhmm (nodded) Are you ok?

Jiyong : Are you alright? I’m sorry…

Dara : It’s ok, I’m alright. It’s ok if I drive now?

Jiyong nodded and they change their seat. Along the way Jiyong quiet and look straight into the street.

Dara : I’ll not let our parents know about what happened to us earlier. They must be worried if they know about that. I don’t want to make them worried..

Jiyong : You right..

Dara : Are you ok, Ji? You look pale now..

Jiyong look at Dara and smile to her, “I’m fine…”

Dara caress his hands and he caress her hands back.

 

~ Meanwhile Bom and Youngbae ~

After finish dinner Youngbae help Bom wash the plate and help her cleaning the kitchen. Then they sit in the balcony drink a soft drink.

Youngbae : Kyaa… the weather is so nice. Can I stay one night here?

Bom : Mwoya?? Hahaha…. Ok if you want. I’ve a lot of room here…

Youngbae : Uhmm what if I choose your room?

Bom : YA!! You wanna die?

Both of them laugh. After a few minute in the silence,

Bom : I miss them.. (as she looking at the sky)

Youngbae : Who?

Bom : My mom and dad.. I miss them so much..

Youngbae : Should we go to your parents cemetery?

Bom : You want to go with me? (Youngbae nodded). I’ll introduce you to them. They should know that you always protect me until now, you and your family like my own family. My parents should be happy now..

Youngbae : Yes they’re always watching you from there. So, you never ever let them down arraseo??

Bom : Yes sir!! (They laugh)

Youngbae : So when I can meet your parents?

Bom : Uhm.. how about tomorrow we go there? Tomorrow is Saturday right?

Youngbae : Uhm ok.. It means I’ll sleep here for tonight. Omoni kamsahamnida..

Bom : hahaha… mwoya?? Eish jinjja.. Ahh, I’m sleepy now. I’m going to sleep..

Youngbae : You first.. I’ll sleep later..

Bom : Ok.. don’t forget to get up early tomorrow.. Good bam!

Not along Bom going to sleep Youngbae also getting inside, turn off the lights. He laid on the bed but suddenly there’s something catch his eyes. There’s a box put in the corner, a classic box.

Youngbae : What is that? Why she put in there?

Youngbae try to move the box on the right place, when he wanted to lift the box of a sudden all the contents of the box fell. 

Youngbae : OMG what should I do now.. (as he try to put it all back). Why so many letters here?

He’s not too much attention to these letters until he found the photo. Bom and Jiyong photo.

Youngbae : Kk kwon ssi?? How they..??

Youngbae open one of the letters and he read it. He saw that she write the letter to Jiyong. He read the letters one by one. He was shock and still can’t believe.

Youngbae POV : Now I know who’s Jiyong is. So, it’s you Kwon Jiyong ssi. Bom, why you never told me that Kwon ssi is Jiyong, your ex-boyfriend that you always told to me? Why you always pretend like you didn’t know him at all in front of me and the other? Why Bom why? This letter is enough for me to know about him, Jiyong. I don’t want to see you hurt anymore. I won’t! We’ll let see Kwon Jiyong ssi..

 

~ Meanwhile Jiyong and Dara ~

After they meet their parents then they start to ask them about engagement.

Dara mom : I’m so happy finally you guys ready to engagement..

Dara : ahh omma… (shy)

Mr. Kwon : Your mom will arrange the date for you guys, but make sure that you’re really serious for this..

Jiyong : I know appa.. As we know, now I’ve a new project that I work. I want his project is perfect and I hope after I finished with this one we can talk about it again. I mean our engagement. I hope you guys understand me..

Mrs. Kwon : But Ji, it’s alright if you do your job as we prepare for your engagement too, right?

Jiyong : Mom, I know that. But I just want to focus with my work now..

Dara : Omoni, I’m fine if Jiyong want to focus on his job now. We can talk about it later after his new project done. And I know this project it’s important for him..

Dara father: Me too. I’m agree with Dara and Jiyong. He can finish his work first and then he will focus for the engagement after that…

Mrs. Kwon : Alright, we will talk about their engagement later..

Jiyong : Thanks mom… Thank you all for understand me..

 

Dara POV : Is that really your reason Ji? I hope you don’t change your mind later. Promise me Ji..

 

***

 

Today Bom and Youngbae going to Bom parent cemetery. Bom wake up in the early morning to make a breakfast for her and Youngbae. Along their way Bom look so happy, meanwhile Youngbae still thinking about last night.

Bom : Youngbae are you sick? (He shook his head). Why you so quiet today?

Youngbae : I’m fine.. maybe just a little sleepy..

Bom : Should I drive? (He shook his head). Las night you not drink, don’t you?

Youngbae : Eish, how could I drink if today we’ll going to you parents cemetery and I’m driving..

Bom : Uhmm I just though it…

Youngbae : It’s better if you feeding me now. I’m hungry..

Bom : OK..!! aaaa (as she feeding him)

After few hours finally they arrived at Bom parent cemetery. Bom start to cry in front of her parent cemetery. She put the flowers and Youngbae help her clean the cemetery. They also pray for Bom parent.

Bom : Omma, appa I come with Youngbae, my best friend. He and his family are nice to me. They always support me and take care of me until now. They’re already be my family.

Youngbae : Bom omma and oppa, I’m Youngbae. I’m so happy to know her from the first time we met. Bom is a tough girl, nice and she’s pretty..

Bom : YA!! Omma, appa…. Youngbae is a playboy.. (pout her lips)

Youngbae : No I’m not. But I promise I’ll take care of her as long as I can..

Bom : Aigooo since when you talk so manly, huh…

Both of them laugh. Bom and Youngbae sit near the cemetery and talk about their life. Bom told about her childhood so do Youngbae.

Youngbae : How about your first love?

Bom : First love? (Youngbae nodded). I’ve one. You know him..

Youngbae : I know?

Bom : A man that I always told you

Youngbae : You mean JI? (Bom nodded). Bom I already know who the hell JI is (said to himself)

Youngbae : Do you want to meet him? Did you miss him?

Bom : I want. I really want to meet him, because I really missed him..

Youngbae : Have you try to find him before?

Bom : (shook her head) I don’t know.. It though he’s already forgetting me. It like he’s never looking for me..

Youngbae : Why? Who knows he’s looking for you but you never realized it..

Bom : ……….. Really? I don’t think so. He’s……

Youngbae : He’s??

Bom : He’s so far and I can’t reach him..

Youngbae : Bom, you lie to me. Please, just tell me the truth. I can see in your eyes how much you miss him, but why I feel you hurt inside? Even you already meet him, You meet Jiyong. There’s something you hiding from me, Bom.. (said to himself)

Bom : Let’s we go home. I thought my mom and dad are happy now seeing me from there. Aren’t you?? Omma, appa I’ll be back again ok.. If I miss you I’ll come here to see you… Let’s go Youngbae-ya..

Youngbae and Bom bow down then leave the cemetery. While they’re walking towards the parking lot suddenly Bom feel her cell phone left at the cemetery. So she ask Youngbae go the car first and she will back to the cemetery.

Bom : Omoo… so, my phone’s here..

After find her cell phone and going back to the parking lot suddenly, someone call her,

“ Excuse me miss, Bom…”  

Bom stop her step and looking at someone who’s calling her. When she turned her body, she’s so surprised with someone in front of her now.

Bom : Aa a.. anyeonghaseyo 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

*********************************************************

ANNYEONG........

Back again with new chapter! Hope you guys like it.. ^o^

Enjoy with this one and please comments and subscribe this story..

i'll update soon.......!! 

GBOM VS DARAGON