Can't i love him too?

If You Come Back

 

Today Dara come to Jiyong house. She want to surprise him. Before he wake up, Dara make a breakfast for him. She know that they can’t be like this anymore.

Dara : Everything’s perfect.. Hmm what should I do now? Waking him up? Ahh ani ani..i’ll waiting here…

Almost 30 minute she’s waiting finally Jiyong come and Dara peeking him from the kitchen. She saw Jiyong walking to the dinning table with his confused look.

Jiyong : Ahjumma… Ahjumma…

Because Dara hear him called the ahjumma so she want to surprise him from behind.

Dara : Morning…..

Jiyong : (turn back) Oh, you here? Where’s ahjumma?

Dara : She said want to go to the market for a while and will be back soon..

Jiyong : Ohh…

Dara : You not surprised?

Jiyong : Uhmm…. A bit surprised..

Dara : You look not happy.. (pout her lips)

Jiyong : Ahh ani… Why you didn’t tell me before?

Dara : I want to surprised you and I make a breakfast for you..

Jiyong : You make all this? (Dara nodded with excited) Gomawo…

Jiyong take a sit and Dara sit beside him. She saw Jiyong eat and curious about what will he said.

Dara : How is it?

Jiyong : Uhm….

Dara : Why? You don’t like it? Ahh… I’m sorry..

Jiyong : (laugh) I’m kidding… It’s delicious. Gomawo…

Dara : Ah jinjja?! It’s good…

Jiyong enjoy the breakfast but Dara still worried. Even she saw Jiyong now like as usual, not look like he’s mad or something.

Dara : Jiyong-ah....

Jiyong : Uhm?

Dara : I want to apologize.. I know I’m wrong. I’m sorry.. I don’t know why I suddenly do that to Bom..

Jiyong stop eating. She saw Dara with narrow look. He remember when she slap Bom that time and he feel hurt, he feel hurt when he know who actually Bom is.

Jiyong : ……. I thought you should apologize to Bom. Not me..

Dara : I know.. I’ll talk with her..

jiyong POV : Dara shouldn’t know about that. She can’t. How about Bom? Should I let her know about that? I know how much suffering her this time. No, I should get my memories back then I’ll let Bom know.

 

~ Meanwhile Youngbae & Bom ~

Today Bom want to visit Jiyong mom because she’s too busy this week so she can’t meet her. She has promised that she will come often. She ask Youngbae to accompany her and he want. So, they’re going together. Arrived in the hospital they goes to Jiyong mom room.

KNOCK KNOCK

Mrs. Kwon : Coming..

Bom : Annyeonghaseyo….

Mrs. Kwon : Omo.. Bom-ah.. Please come in..

Bom give her hug and Jiyong mom look so happy saw Bom come.

Mrs. Kwon : It’s been a  while..

Bom : I’m sorry, I’ve been busy lately.. Oh, Mrs. Kwon this my friend, Youngbae..

Youngbae : Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Kwon..

Mrs. Kwon : Aigoo… you’re so handsome..

Youngbae : (shy) Kamsahamnida Mrs. Kwon..

Mrs. Kwon : Eish… can you not call me Mrs. Kwon from now?

Youngbae & Bom : Ehh??

Mrs. Kwon : You can call me omma.. Arraseo?

Youngbae & Bom : Ne omma…

They’re laughing together. Bom so happy to see Jiyong’s mom and she looks much better. They talk about anything also this is the first time she saw Youngbae do funny things like this.

Youngbae : Uhmm omma, do you want to eat this?

Bom : Oh I’ll peel it for you..

Youngbae : Eish.. no. Let me..

Bom : Ani… Let me, Youngbae-ya…

Mrs. Kwon laughing saw Bom and Youngbae argue. 

Mrs. Kwon :  Stop it.. stop it hahaha… You guys so funny..

Bom and Youngbae suddenly stop after Jiyong mom talk like that. Suddenly they heard someone knock the door.

Mrs. Kwon : Who’s that?

Youngbae : I’ll open it..

Bom : Yes you should open it and I’ll peel the apple..

Youngbae immediately open the door and he saw Jiyong and Dara. Jiyong and Dara surprised when Youngbae open the door.

Youngbae : Annyeonghaseyo..

Jiyong : Oh you here?

Mrs. Kwon : Oh Jiyong-ah…

Jiyong : Oh Bom?

Mrs. Kwon : Mmm…. Jiyong-ah you know Bom right?

Bom : Of course omma she know me. We’re work together and we know each other now..

They’re all looking at Bom. But Jiyong,

Jiyong : Don’t do this Bom.. (said to himself)

Dara : What is she doing here? (said to herself)

Mrs. Kwon : Oh Dara you came here too…

Dara : Ne omma.. are you feeling better now?

Dara sit beside Jiyong’s mom and hug her.

Mrs. Kwon : Yes much better… Uhm, Bom you know Dara?

Dara : Of course she know me omma. I’ve meet her.. Nice to meet you Bom ssi..

Bom smile to her and Jiyong can see Bom feel uncomfortable now.

Jiyong : Alright, hey… how about we’re going to lunch together?

Youngbae : But.. me and Bom…

Dara : Oh come on Youngbae ssi…

Bom : Ok.. Shall we Youngbae?

He can’t do anything after Bom said that. He agreed with her. So they’re going for lunch together. They arrive at the restaurant. Youngbae sit beside Bom then Jiyong and Dara in front of them. In front Bom is Jiyong.

Bom : Uhm, I’m so happy that your mom get better..

Jiyong : Thank you… Talk about my mom. Are you guys close each other?

Bom : …..Uhmm no, I mean she’s a good figure mom so that’s why me and Youngbae so happy to see her.. She’s nice and we talk a lot…

Youngbae : Your mom also ask us to called her ‘omma’..

Dara : Omma?

Youngbae and Bom nodded.

While enjoying eat all of a sudden the waiter come with drinks then accidentally spilled out on Bom skirt. Youngbae and Jiyong are together to help Bom immediately. 

Bom : OMO…..

Waiter : Ahh I’m so sorry…  I’ll clean this soon..

Youngbae and Jiyong : Let me help you…

Bom : Ahh ani ani.... na gwaenchana. I’ll go the toilet..

Jiyong : Wait. Use this… Maybe it help..

Jiyong give her a handkerchief then she take it from him. Youngbae and Dara saw them with jealously. The situation become awkward between Youngbae and Jiyong. Not along Bom back.

Bom : I’m sorry..

Dara : The waiter already clean it so it’s ok…

Youngbae realize there is something on Bom cheek so he caress her cheek.

Youngbae : Here…

Bom : Thank you…

Jiyong saw them and inside his heart he feel jealous without reason. Then they go eat again, after that,

Youngbae : Kwon ssi, thank you so much for today.. Next time I’ll pay..

Jiyong : Ahh it’s ok.. I should thank you to both of you because you already visit my mom and worried for her. Thank you..

Dara : I’m happy to see you guys. Next time we should go out together like this..

Bom : You’re right but if you and…..Kwon ssi not busy..

Jiyong : Sure… ok we should back to hospital now. Bye… see you..

Bom and Youngbae : Bye…

Jiyong and Dara back to the hospital and Youngbae drove Bom to her apartment. On the way Youngbae saw Bom so quiet.

Youngbae : Bom, are you ok?

Bom : … Ne (smile)

Youngbae : I know you’re not..

Bom : What do you saying about? I’m fine..

Youngbae : Arraseo..

Bom : ……… They’re look good together, right?

Youngbae : Bom-ah…

Bom : Honestly, I just try to forgetting him..

Youngbae : Mworago? Bom, are you sure?

Bom : I’m still not sure. I know it’s so hard but if I’m not try so I don’t know what happen right?

Youngbae : If you still love him. Don’t do that..

Bom : Why? I know he love her. So what should I do? It’s good for him. I’m so envy with him..

Youngbae : Why?

Bom : He has two life, he can choose one of them. He can live with a new life or back to his old life. Don’t you envious?

Youngbae : You still have change, Bom…

Bom just smile not answer him. He know that Bom still love him and put a big hopes to Jiyong. But she’s too afraid now.

***

Today Dara go to Bom office. She want to talk with Bom also she want to apologize to her. Dara saw Minzy and she ask Minzy that she want to meet Bom. Minzy bring Dara to Bom.

KNOCK KNOCK

Bom : Coming..

Minzy : Dara ssi want to meet you. She’s in outside..

Bom : Dara? (Minzy nodded) Let her in..

Dara : Hi… Sorry I’m not telling you first..

Bom : Please sit down.. No, because I’m not too busy today so it’s ok.. What’s wrong?

Dara : Uhm… I want to apologize. I’m so sorry about that..

Bom : I want to apologize too.. I just want to help Jiyong but I don’t know if you’re there..

Dara : I know.. Maybe I’m just worried. I’m sorry Bom. But I see both of you look closer now..

Bom : Ah.. that’s because we’re work together and I’m his partner for his project..

Dara : Yeah I see.. Do you guys often going out together? I mean just the two of you..

Bom : What? No we’re not.. Sometime we meet to talk about the project. That’s it.. I’m so sorry Dara I’m not mean to… (cut by Dara)

Dara : I’m just worried. He became strange since that accident. I also don’t know if you guys are now getting closer..

Bom : Dara-ya, we’re just partner. You don’t need to worried..

Dara : I shouldn’t but…. You know me and Jiyong are getting to engaged but how if his memories back? I bet he will…. (cut by Bom)

Bom : I’ll not steal Jiyong from you..

Dara : Even someday his memories back? Bom, I love him so much. I know you still love him, right?

Bom : ………. Dara I’m (cut by Bom)

Dara : Could I ask you something?

Bom : What?

Dara : Would you stay away from him? I begging you..

Dara starts to cry. Bom didn’t know what to say after seeing her like this.

Bom : Eotteohke? Should I really stay away from him? Ji.. eotteohke? (said to herself)

Suddenly Dara hug Bom.

Dara : Bom, please.. I love him. I’m scared if his memories back someday. I don’t know..i don’t know what should I do..

Bom let go of her hug and touch Dara shoulder to comfort her.

Bom : Dara, you know how hurt am I when Jiyong’s mom ask me to stay away from him that time? and now you do the same thing like her? Listen… if someday his memories back I’ll told him that I don’t love him anymore, then I’ll stay away from him slowly. But please don’t ever you ask me to do that. It’s hurt…

Dara : Promise me?

Bom nodded and give her hug. She try to calm her. She can’t think clearly now.

Dara POV : Bom, thanks for listening me. I know how you feel but I can’t let go of Jiyong to anyone. I love him.. I hope you understand..

Bom POV : Are you happy? What in the world am i? Can’t I love him too? How should I tell to Jiyong if that day comes? Ji, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to leave you for a second times but I just want to let you happy with Dara.. I love you. I love you so much..  

 

 

To be continued...

 

*************************************************************************

HELLO again.....!!

Jjaaaann.....here's a new chapter for you ^o^

Please comment and subscribe me too!!

So, enjoy this chapter and i'll be back soon...

SEE YOU......

GBOM VS DARAGON