It's Me & You

If You Come Back

 

Bom wake up, she open her eyes slowly. She turn around her body then she realized that she’s not in her room. She’s looking around that room until Youngbae come.

Youngbae : Oh you wake up.. Morning

Bom : ….. Why I’m here?

Youngbae put a breakfast on the table and sit on the edge of bed.

Youngbae : YA! You forget? You’re drunk last night.. and ouch you’re so heavy..

Bom : I’m drunk? (grin) Thank you Youngbae-ya..

Youngbae : You should eat this soup..

Bom : Could I eat later?

Youngbae shook his head and open his mouth ‘aaaa’ wan to feed her.

Bom exhales and she eat.

Youngbae : Aigoo… good girl (pat her head)

Bom : You think I’m a baby huh? (pout her lips then Yougbae laugh). Bae-ah, while I’m drunk Am I say something?

Youngbae : Yes you are.. You want to know?

Bom nodded her head while Youngbae still feeding her.

Youngbae : You said that you really miss me.. hahaha

Bom : Eish, I’m serious now..

Youngbae : (smile) nothing.. You just sleep. Now, I’ve to go to the office and you stay here take a rest until I come then I’ll drive you to your apartment..

Bom : Uhhmmm…. I just want to go to my apartment. You just go I’ll go by taxi..

Youngbae : (shook his head) no no no.. Ok I’ll drive you to your apartment first..

Bom grin and hugged him, “You’re such a good brother. Thank you Youngbae-ah”

 

~ Meanwhile Dara ~

Dara come to Bom office but unfortunately Bom didn’t come to office today. She got information from Bom secretary is Minzy.

Dara : So, may I know her phone number?

Minzy : I’m sorry I can’t. May I know your name miss?

Dara : I’m Dara.. ok thank you for your information. I’ll see her later..

Minzy : Alright Dara ssi I’ll tell Bom sajangnim later..

Dara leave Bom office and back to her salon.

 

~ Meanwhile Jiyong in the office ~

Chaerin : Kwon ssi, I can’t reach Bom ssi phone. I already call for many times..

Jiyong : Hmm really? It’s alright I’ll try to calling her again. Could you send her the material for next meeting by email to her?

Chaerin nodded and after that she leaves Jiyong room.

Jiyong : Why she’s not answered our call?

Jiyong try to thinking then he’s back to work.

 

~Meanwhile Youngbae ~

He and Seungri go for lunch together and Seungri start to ask Youngbae about his call last night. Youngbae told about what happened last night with Bom.

Seungri : Youngbae-ah, there are a hundred people out there called ‘JI’. Are you sure we’ll find him?

Youngbae : I know but please this time Seungri-ya..

Seungri saw Youngbae face with full of hope. Since they’re close more than as a work partner so he’ll help Youngbae with pleasure even with nonsense things like this, he thought.

Youngbae back to her office and suddenly his mind flash back on the last night when Bom get drunk.

 

//FLASHBACK//

While Youngbae driving he saw Bom beside him was looking out the window with no words, suddenly…

Bom : You recognize me or not? You play with me or not? I’ve been looking for you..

Youngbae : Bom.. (touch her shoulder)

 Bom saw Youngbae with empty look. It makes him worried after suddenly she cried and hit his arms many times.

Bom : YOU! You know I’ve been looking for you for a long time Ji. I’ve been looking for you! Have you ever to find for me? Have you? You didn’t know how much this pain.. You will never ever know

Youngbae just quiet let Bom hit his arms while talking about her ex-boyfriend, JI. It makes him curious who’s the hell JI is? He can see pain in Bom eyes every time that name ‘JI’ out from .

//END OF FLASHBACK//

 

~ Meanwhile Bom ~

All day long she turn off her phone to avoiding incoming call from anyone. She need a rest because she was drunk last night and still dizzy. Bom wake up and look at the clock already 6 PM.

Bom : Ahh… thanks God I’m better now..

She take a shower and after that open her notebook and saw emails from Minzy, from her partner, from her friends also Chaerin. She read Chaerin first because the sign is High Priority because it’s about the material of meeting next week.

She turn off the notebook after reply all messages. She walk into the terrace and seeing the stars in the sky.

Bom : Omma, can you see me? I’m sorry last night I drink too much.. You forgive me, right? But I’m not a kid anymore (grin). Omma, I miss you..

 Her mom had died since she was 5 years old, so until she grow up as adult she live with her father. That’s why her father really love her since Bom is the only child. Her mom died because she’s sick. Her father didn’t want to get married again because he really loves her mom until he died a year ago because he was sick too.

***

Today Jiyong doing his therapy routine again. Dr. Kim see there’s a little progress from Jiyong. Jiyong show him the book that every time he feel something with his mind.

Dr. Kim : A woman? You always see a woman on your mind?

Jiyong : (Nodded) but her face was blurry. I can’t see her. Who is she? I don’t know

Dr. Kim : How do you feel?

Jiyong : Hmm… my head so hurt. It’s possible that what I see from my past?

Dr. Kim : Hmm… What did you see beside a woman?

Jiyong : No one else. Everytime I just saw that woman, but blurry..

Dr. Kim : I know.. Now I suggest you to write what happen on you everytime you meet someone and it makes your mind back to the past. You got it? 

After therapy Jiyong on his way to meet Dara but suddenly he remembered Daesung when they meet in the café last time.

Jiyong : What’s wrong with Bom that time? Am I said something wrong to her? and why Daesung said that I’ve known her and how could they meet and close each other..?

Jiyong decided to meet Daesung, he called him and text Dara to let her know that he has another matter.  What exactly about Jiyong want to meet Daesung?

 

~ Meanwhile Daesung ~

After Jiyong call him and he said want to meet with him he feel uneasy. Is it about Bom, he taught. But, he remember that time Bom ever told him to not to tell anything about her at Jiyong, whatever it is.

Bom : Dae, please don’t say anything about me at Jiyong. I’m begging you..

Daesung : Why nuna?

Those words keep echoing in his head. He’s curious why at that time Bom not answer him.

 

Daesung arrived in the little café near Han River. Jiyong told him to meet there. He saw Jiyong sitting there alone.

Daesung : Hyung….

Jiyong : Oh Daesung-ah you come…

Daesung take a sit and order a drink.

Daesung : I thought you’re not alone, hyung.. Why suddenly you call me?

Jiyong : Why? You didn’t like if I call you, huh?

Both of them laugh.

Jiyong : Honestly there’s something I want to ask to you..

Daesung : Wha what is that, hyung?

Jiyong : That time in the café. You remember Bom ssi, right?

Daesung nodded and he feel regret if he should lie to Jiyong but he feels wrong too if he not listen what Bom told to him.

Jiyong : Daesung-ah…

Daesung : Ne hyung.. Ahh Bom nuna?

Jiyong : (nodded) What’s wrong with her? You said that you’ve met her a long time, right? So it means you really know her..  

Daesung : …… (awkward laugh) Yes hyung we know each other. You also know her, you forget?

Jiyong : You didn’t know that a year ago I’ve an accident.. A car accident

Daesung : (nodded) I know it, hyung. Bom nuna told me..

Jiyong : Wait? Bom? She told you? (Daesung nodded) actually, after the accident I suffered lost memory..

Daesung : But, hyung if you lost your memory but why you still remember me? You remember the first time we met? You recognizing me hyung.. but what’s with Bom nuna? You don’t remember her?

Jiyong : I know her? Yeah I actually know her Daeusung-ah. We just met..

Daesung : No hyung. You and Bom nuna know each other like you know me. We’re close each other hyung..

Jiyong : So, she’s also my friend? like you? We’re close friend?

Daesung : Nuna, what should I said to him? Should I tell the truth about you and him? (said to himself). Yes hyung we’re close frien..

Jiyong : But… it’s strange why I don’t remember her at all, even when first time we met..

Daesung : (awkward smile) maybe she feel awkward being around you.. I mean girl can be shy..

Both of them laugh. Actually Daesung can’t believe that Jiyong have lost his memory. How if Bom know the truth about Jiyong? She must be shock.    

 

 

 

Footage :

Will Jiyong ask Bom the same thing like he ask to Daesung?

Daesung already know that Jiyong has lost his memory, how about Bom?

 

 

 

 

********************************************************************

YEOROBUN.................. ^^

Hello again!! Are u waiting for so long? I'm sorry T_T

Well, enjoy this chapter aaand i'll be back soon..!!

Plase comment and subscribe ^^

ANNYEOOONNNGG.......

GBOM VS DARAGON