I MEET HER

If You Come Back

 

Bom lay down her head on the table and Minzy suddenly come.

Minzy : Bom, are you ok? (Bom nodded) I want to tell you that after lunch we have a meeting with Mr. Hoo. You want me to choose the design to show him?

Bom : Ahh… Minzy-ya, could we forget it about the meeting or anything? I need a refreshing..

Minzy : (laugh) I thought you’re a perfectionist woman.. Hmm, how about after work we’re going to salon? Yeah, you know girls time..

Bom lift her head and smile widely.

Bom : OK..!

Minzy : But, don’t forget about our meeting after lunch Bom ssi…

Both of them laugh. Since Bom work like a horse she almost has no time going do the girls thing like salon or shopping. Thanks for Minzy who always care for her. Minzy really know to make Bom spirit come.

***

When Jiyong busy signing the document suddenly a book fell on the floor. He took it back and put it back on the table. He looked at the book again and it turns out it was a book that Dr. Kim gave to him.  He open it but still empty then he remember that time he saw something.

Jiyong : Is it true I just have a dinner with friends? But who? I had to find out who I’ve a dinner with?

***

Like what Minzy said after work she and Bom are going to salon. 

Minzy : Here we are.. Me and my friends really love this place. This is the best place for girls relaxing herself.

Bom smile and they get into the salon. Minzy and Bom try to nail art. Bom choose what design she want for her nail.

Minzy : How is it Bom?

Bom : (smile) much fun.. Maybe next time we should do this again Minzy-ya..

Minzy : (laugh) Ok… By the way, why you not try looking for boyfriend?

Bom : Hmm… hahaha.. You know I’m busy..

Minzy : How about Youngbae?

Bom : What? Youngbae? Minzy-ya.. he’s my friend

Minzy : So, why not? He’s a nice guy..

Bom : Minzy-ya, we’re so close and I think we would never think that far.. since I’d consider him as my family.

Minzy : Hhh, well we never ever know what inside person heart, don’t you think?

Bom quiet and suddenly her phone ringing.

Minzy : Youngbae isn’t it?

Bom : OMO… how do you know?

Both laugh and Bom excuse herself to pick up the call. After receive call she back to her sit.

Minzy : May I guess?

Bom : What guess? Haha..

Minzy : I bet he want to pick you. Am I right?

Bom : OMO Minzy-ya.. are you a fortune teller? Haha… Oh, by the way may I know where’s the toilet?

The employee : You go up the stairs then turn to the left, the toilet is on the right corner..

Bom : Thank you..

While Bom go up the stairs and she saw a woman get out from office room. Before she walk turn the left they meet each other. Bom stop her step also that woman stood in her place. They’re looking at each other like there’s something between them.

***

In the car Bom not much to talk. Youngbae, beside her can see there’s something with her.

Youngbae : Hmm, Bom on my way to pick you I buy this… (give her a cup of coffee)

Bom : Thanks…

Youngbae : How’s your day?

Bom : (smile) Good… always good…

Bom avoiding Youngbae eyes, looking out the window.

Youngbae : What happen again with her? Isn’t it about that boy? (said to himself)

***

Arrived in her apartment, Bom take a shower and wonder about earlier in the Salon.

Dara & Bom : Dara..? Bom..?

Dara : …… How are you?

Bom : Uhm..i’m good. You?

Dara : Me too..

Suddenly Dara phone ring and she pick up a call, after that..

Dara : Uhm..sorry I should to go now

When Dara pass Bom, Bom talk

Bom : Jiyong-I…. How about him?

Dara startled. She know that Bom will ask about him.

Dara : Sorry I got to go..

Bom : Do you know where is he, right?

Dara keep silent and leave Bom alone there. Bom let Dara go.

 

Bom POV : What’s wrong with everyone? Why they never let me know about Jiyong? Is he still alive isn’t it? Ji, it makes me insane now.. What’s wrong with those people? 

***

Youngbae, Seungri and Jiyong meeting again talk about The Charity Project.

Jiyong : Youngbae ssi, have you already ask your friend to join with this project?

Youngbae : Ohh I’m not tell her yet because she was busy recently.. But I’ll contact her after this

Jiyong : Ok..  Don’t forget it

Suddenly Chaerin come with Dara behind her.

Dara : Sorry for interrupting you guys.. (She look at Jiyong) You forget?

Jiyong : Oh my God.. (as he look at his watch) Youngbae ssi, Seungri ssi sorry i’ve another appointment. Chaerin will arrange our next meeting ok..

Youngbae & Seungri : Thank you Kwon ssi..

Dara bowed to them and wave her hands.

 

After have the meeting with Jiyong this morning, Youngbae ask Bom to lunch together with Seungri too.

Bom : So, how about your meeting guys today?

Seungri : Much progress that we have.. Youngbae, tell Bom nuna about that..

Bom : What??

Youngbae : Oh I almost forget. (Youngbae told Bom about the project and also ask Bom about join with him) But, I’m afraid that you can’t.. So, you want?

Bom : Woah it’s an honor for me. But, I should check my schedule first because that’s a big project. I wish I had more time to deal with that.. I’ll let you know later after talk with Minzy first..

Youngbae : Ok.. Just tell me if you’re ready..

Bom : Thank you guys.. You’re really my best friends ever.. (wide smile)

Youngbae : Can I be more your best friends, Bom? (said to himself)

That is Youngbae, he’s always care for Bom. Hide his feeling for her to keep their relationship well as a best friend.

 

~ Meanwhile Jiyong and Dara ~

Jiyong and Dara meet her parents in the restaurant.

Dara : Engagement?!

Jiyong : Uhmm why it’s so suddenly abeoji?

Dara Dad : We already talk with your parents too. But it’s back again to you..

Dara Mom : If you’re not ready it’s fine. We will waiting you until you’re ready.. So, just prepare yourself..

Dara : Omma, why you never told me before? So, we meet to talk about this?

Dara mom and her dad nodded. Dara and Jiyong so surprised with this. After that Jiyong drove Dara to her salon. In the middle of their way there,

Dara : Ji, are you alright?

Jiyong : (smile) I’m alright. Why?

Dara : About the engagement…. (she paused)

Jiyong : Why? Is that something wrong?

Dara : (shook her head) Are you ready for that?

Jiyong : …… Hmm I’m not sure. How about you?

Dara : Me? Uhm, there’s a lot to think about it..

Jiyong her hair and, “ Just tell me if you ready..”

Dara nodded and smile to him. Inside, she’s afraid, afraid if someday Jiyong memories back. 

 

 

Footage :

What happen next after Bom meet Dara?

Will Jiyong and Dara get ready for the engagement?

 

 

 

************************************************************

Hello.... I AM BACK!!

Finally i'm finishing this chapter.. Sorry for take it so long T_T

By the way, enjoy this one...

See you guys on the next chapter..... *^^*

GBOM VS DARAGON