What About Me?

If You Come Back

 

After work Bom ready go to meet with Dara in the café. She’s curious what exactly Dara want to talk about. She reached at the café and find Dara sit there then she approached her.

Bom : Dara, sorry for waiting..

Dara : Oh, you come.. It’s ok Bom. Sit please..

Bom order a drink and for few minutes there’s no talk between Dara and Bom until,

Bom : Uhm, what do you want to talk with me?

Dara : It’s about Jiyong. Have you ever meet him?

Bom : What should I say? (said to herself)……. Why?

Dara : There’s something you should know about him, Bom..

Bom : What is that?

Dara : I know you’ve meet him. Jiyong’s mom told me..

Bom : …. Yeah, I’ve met him. But why you not telling me when I ask you that time? You want to hide Jiyong from me?

Dara : (shook her head) I don’t mean that. Bom, you didn’t know about him after the accident. Jiyong, he lost his memory..

Bom surprised, she feels like her heartbeat stop for a while. She can’t believe about what Dara said.

Dara : Bom, maybe you feel something different with him after you meet him, right. This time I’m not lying to you. Jiyong lost his memory after the accident..

Bom : Why? Why did no one tell me?

Dara : And….. Me and Jiyong, we’ll be engaged…. soon

After hear about Jiyong lost his memory and now Dara told that they’re will engaged? What is that? Bom thought.

Dara : Bom, I’m sorry I have to say it all. Maybe it’s good for you hear the truth..

Bom clench her hands, she hold her tears, “ So that’s why he’s not recognize me? “

Dara caress Bom hands, but Bom avoid her hands.

Bom : Does he know you? He remembered you?

Dara : …….. (she nodded). Sorry Bom, sorry I lie to you. I don’t want to lose him, I love him (said to herself). Bom, I beg you to forget him. Beside he doesn’t remember you, he’ll engaged with me..

 

After meet with Dara earlier, Bom get to drink in the bar. She message Youngbae,

To : Youngbae

Want to drink with me?

 

From : Youngbae

Now? Where are you? I’ll come in a minute..

 

After reply the last message from Youngbae Bom ready to shoot her drink. She’s not drunk yet. First glass, second glass, third glass until the fourth glass finally Youngbae come,  

Youngbae : Stop it… You ask me to drink together right? But why you drink first?

Bom : (grin) You’re late…

Youngbae take a sit and order a drink the same as Bom.

Bom : Yongbae-ya, you don’t drink too much because you’re drive..

Youngbae : (laugh) So how about you? You’ll drive too…

Bom : (shook her head) I leave it in the office..

Youngbae : Why?

Bom : (smile) Because…. I just want you to drive me. You don’t want? (pouted her lips)

Youngbae : Hahaha…..alright (as he messy with her hair).

Both of them laugh. Youngbae talk about his work today as well as Bom. Bom drink again and again but Youngbae stop her.

Youngbae : Eish, stop it.. You drink too much, Bom

Bom : (pout her lips) the last ok… (Youngbae shook his head) pleaseeee uhmm

Youngbae : Why you look so adorable Bom? (said to himself). No. I said No, means NO..

Bom folded her arms across her chest.

Bom : AH! I know.. Youngbae-ya, gaja… (as she grab his hands)

Youngbae :  Where?

Bom : Uhmm somewhere… Gaja!

Youngbae give up and let Bom drag him. On their way, Bom give Youngbae the direct to the place that she means.

Youngbae : Bom-ah, where are we going?

Bom : It’s a secret.. Sshh…

After 30 minutes drive finally they arrived and Bom get out of the car first. She walked slowly and Youngbae follow her behind. Bom and Youngbae come to Bom favorite place when she want to be alone but this time she come with Youngbae. Youngbae looking around the place and there’s not something special in this place, he thought.

Youngbae : Bom, do you want me to buy a drink?

Bom looking back at him then nodded.

Youngbae : Ok, you don’t go anywhere. I’ll be back.. (he run)

Bom walk again then she reach the place that she always wasting her time here to be alone and the place where she can feel Jiyong’s here. Just in this place.

Bom : jiyong-ah I’m here… You’re here too, right?

Youngbae : Bom-ah…. I’ve been looking for you..

Youngbae walk approach Bom who’s sitting on the bench then sit beside Bom. He was breathing in short gasps because he’s running looking for Bom.  

Youngbae : Ya, how could you leave me. I’m looking for you. I didn’t know about this place so I’m worried if you will lost..

Youngbae then realized that Bom just quiet since he’s talk earlier.

Youngbae : Bom…

Bom : Youngbae-ah, are you really looking for me? (he nodded). Are you worried?

Youngbae : Of course I’m worried… Why? (Bom shook her head). Bom-ah, I know there’s something on you. You want to talk?

Bom : (smile) Geez, you really know me. I hate you hahaha…

Youngbae : I know… What’s wrong with you? Oh, btw why we’re here? And how did you know this place?

Bom : Beautiful, isn’t it?

Youngbae : Uhm..yeah. How did you know this place?

Bom : From my old friend. He’s…..

Youngbae : He’s?

Bom : He brought me here. It’s our favorite place. We share our memory together here..

Youngbae : You mean Ji? (She nodded). What did you bring here?

Bom : We’ve meet..

Youngbae : (startled) You meet him already?! When? Why you didn’t tell me?

Bom : (smile) I’m happy to see him. I’m happy if he’s happy with his new life..

Youngbae seeing Bom tears down her cheek so he wipe her tears. Bom can’t handle her tears anymore then she cries on Youngbae embrace. Youngbae her hair and pat her back try to calm down her.

 

Bom POV : Ji, are you happy with your life now? Have you ever try to get your memories back? We’re close now but why I feel we’re far. I can get close to you but shy I feel like there’s s a big wall in front of me? You don’t remember me at all, Ji? Am I selfish if I want you get back?

Youngbae POV : Bom, tell who exactly ‘JI’ is? Why he hurt you so much? You always told me about pain? Why you never told me about your beautiful life with him? Bom, I can’t hold this anymore. Someday I’ll tell you about my feeling.. I WILL. 

 

 

 

Footage :

Does Bom just let Jiyong go like that?

What  will Taeyang do to find Jiyong?

Will Dara always keep Jiyong past forever from him? 

 

 

 

*************************************************************

Yeorobuuuunn..... ^o^

I'm back with this new chapter!

I'm worried if you guys boring with my story T_T

I'll work better and update as soon as possible *^^*

So, please cheering on me.... LOL

See you on the next chapter!!

Please subscribe and comments.. ^.*

GBOM VS DARAGON

 

 

 

 

LOL Double Park!! ^o^