I MEET HIM

If You Come Back

 

Bom wondered about yesterday she meet Dara. She’s not in a mood to work, until her phone ringing.

 

From : Youngbae

Bommi, tomorrow Kwon ssi want to meet you. Could you?

 

To : Youngbae

Alright.. Where?

 

From : Youngbae

Morning at 10 o’clock. I’ll pick you up..

Don’t miss it.. Bye ^^

 

Then Bom focus back to work. She also prepare materials for meeting with Jiyong. If she knew that Kwon ssi is Jiyong.

 

~ Meanwhile Dara ~

She’s in her office and suddenly Byul knock her door.

Dara : What?

Byul : Someone was looking for you..

Dara : Who?

Bom appeared and Dara surprised with her coming. Dara ask Byul to leave them.

Dara : …. Uhmm you want to drink something, Bom?

Bom : (smile) No thanks.. There’s something I want to ask you. That’s why I come here..

Dara : Wwaht.. What is about?

Bom : I thought you already know. It’s about Jiyong

Dara : ….. Bom (cut by Bom)

Bom : You absolutely know where he is right? Dara-ya please..

Dara : ….. I.. I’m sorry Bom. I couldn’t tell you…

Bom : It’s because his parents? (Dara silent) I’ve meet his mom, but she’s not talk anything..

Dara : You meet her? When..? (stammered)

Bom : (nodded) I could see that she’s still hate me. Dara, please.. I just want to know where he’s now. Is he alright? Jiyong still alive, isn’t he?

Dara : Bom I’m sorry (said to herself)

Bom : Dara….

Dara stood from her sit and walk to the window.

Dara : He’s still alive.. (Bom smiles) But, I suggest you to stay away from him from now..

Bom : Why? What do you mean?

Dara : ….. because his parents, especially his mom. She really hate you after the accident..

Bom silent and tears down her cheek, “ Could I meet him? Where’s Jiyong now? “

Dara looking back to Bom, “ He’s not here. I can’t tell you Bom. I’m sorry…”

Bom stood up, “ I know. At least I know that’s he’s fine. Dara, thank you.. I’ll leave now.”

Dara seeing Bom walked out her room. She felt guilty at Bom and she could feel what Bom feel now.

Dara : Bom I’m sorry…

 

~ Jiyong at his office ~

Today he surprise that his mom come to his office.

Jiyong : Omma, but why it’s so suddenly?

Mrs. Kwon : Ji, you and Dara already dating a long time. So, I thought it’s good if you’re engage and get a married..

Jiyong : But omma, you know… my memory isn’t covered..

Mrs. Kwon : So why? Honey, listen it’s not important. You still engage with Dara and continue your therapy right?

Jiyong : …… I don’t know. But please at least until I know what happen before my accident

Jiyong back to his table and focus to work.

Mrs. Kwon : Alright then.. Just think about it honey..

Jiyong mom walked out his room. Jiyong sighed and lean his head on the chair. There’s something that he feel he should remember what happen with him that time.

 

~ Meanwhile Bom  ~

After take a shower she ready to sleep. Then again, she remember when she meet Dara today. She’s laid on her bed and close her eyes. She imagined when she was with Jiyong. She missed Jiyong smiles, his laugh, how he her hair, how he hug her, the way he talk and always whisper ‘ILOVEYOU’ on her, all about him. She missed him so badly.

Suddenly her phone ring, a message from Youngbae.

 

From : Youngbae

Are you sleep?

Don’t forget tomorrow ok.. I’ll pick you up at your office..

Good night ^^

 

Bom : Oh I should sleep now. I’m almost forget about meeting tomorrow..

 

***

 

Today Bom, Youngbae and Seungri will meet Jiyong for meeting. After they arrived at Jiyong office, Chaerin allow them to wait in the meeting room.

Bom : I’m so nervous now… Eotteohke

Youngbae : (smile) It’s alright.. Kwon ssi really nice

After waiting for 10 minutes finally Jiyong come and greet them. Bom startled when saw Kwon ssi means Jiyong. When the other greets him, Bom just staring at him.

Bom : Jiyong

She just call his name. Youngbae, Seungri, Chaerin also Jiyong himself lookin confuse with her now. Even Youngbae call her but she didn’t hear him.

Bom : You alright?

Jiyong and the other there more confused.

 

Bom POV : Am I dreaming now? Someone please waking me up! Jiyong in front of me now, is it real? Ji, I miss you.. miss you so much.. Please say something to me, please.. 

 

 

 

 

Footage :

See Jiyong reaction after see Bom..

 

 

 

********************************************************

Annyeong Chinggu....! 

Finis with this one then i'll continue with next chapter..

Please waiting for it... *^^*

Don't forget to comment and subscibes...

ANNYEOOOOOONG........

GBOM VS DARAGON