He Deserve To Know

If You Come Back

 

Bom POV : Should I try to open my heart for someone new and forgetting him?

Youngbae POV : I’ll always waiting for you, Bom..

Jiyong : I should talk about this to Bom, but in the right time. I will..

 

***

Jiyong waiting for someone at the bus stop.

Jiyong : Where is she? Why she didn’t come yet?

And he heard someone call him and it was Bom. Bom is someone that he’s waiting for.

Bom : Jiyong-ah…

Bom run to him with happily but suddenly she fell. Jiyong run to her immediately and help her.

Jiyong : You bleeding.. Let me check..

Bom is in pain. Jiyong try to calm her down and suddenly he bow his back.

Jiyong : Up.. I’ll carry you until home..

Bom : Mwo? But, you know my home is far from here. We should take the bus..

Jiyong : I know.. I mean we go by bus first then I’ll take you home..

Bom : (exhales) arraseo..

Not a long the bus come and they get in. After 30 minutes way finally they reach at Bom living areas. Jiyong carry Bom on his back until they get Bom house.

Jiyong : This is the first time I was carrying woman..

Bom : Heol…

Jiyong : Jinjja… But I’m happy the first time’s you and you’re so lucky..

Bom : Mwo? YA PUT ME DOWN NOW..!

Jiyong : I WON’T..

Bom punch him softly then they laugh together at the end.   

Bom : Are you tired? (Jiyong shook his head) Gomawo..

Jiyong : (smile) listen, I will not to let you fall again, never.. That’s why I always watch you everytime..

Bom smile and her face blushing. Finally they arrived at Bom house. Bom turn down from Jiyong’s back.

Bom : Jiyong-ah, gomawo…

 

Jiyong : BOM!!

Jiyong suddenly awake and call Bom name, his body sweating and his breath gasping.

Jiyong : It was just dream?

Suddenly he feel headache again. He take a medicine immediately for relief his pain.

Jiyong : Bom, wait for me.. wait until my memories really back..

***

The next morning Bom still in her apartment, because she can’t walk properly so, she decided going to the doctor for check up her ankle. She take the taxi because she can’t drive now. Arrrived in the hospital she ask the nurse immediately to meet up with the doctor.

Doctor said it just regular sprain not too bad but still she should be careful next time. Bom still in the hospital and check her phone while waiting for her medicine. Suddenly someone call her. What make her surprise is that Jiyong.

Bom : Ji?

Jiyong : Why you here?

Bom : (awkward smile) hmm just..

Suddenly Jiyong eyes go to her bandaged ankle, “ What happen with you? “

Bom : Ahhh igeo… ani..

Jiyong suddenly remembered when yesterday saw Jiyong carry Bom on his back. So, this is the reason why Youngbae do that he thought.

Jiyong : Are you fine? Does it hurt?

Bom : Ani ani… na gwaenchana..

Jiyong take a sit beside her and watch her.

Bom : Eyy, what are you looking at? Hmm what are you doing here?

Jiyong : I was routine therapy here..

Bom : Therapy??

Jiyong : (nodded) you know I… (cut by Bom)

Bom : Ahh I know….

Suddenly the nurse call Bom’s name to take the medicine, but Jiyong take it for her.

Bom : Gomawo…

Jiyong : Are you alone? (Bom nodded) You want to go home now?

Bom : Ne… but I should go to office first because… (cut by Jiyong)

Jiyong : I’ll take you..

Bom : Ahh ani ani.. I can go by myself..

Jiyong : YA, are you not care with yourself now? Look at your legs…

Bom : I know but..

Suddenly Jiyong grab her hands, “ Gaja…”

He help her to get up. He put Bom hands on his neck and they walk side by side, Jiyong support her body with gently. Now they’re in Jiyong’s car and on the way to Bom office first. The situation between then become awkward.

Jiyong : The event will be start soon… How’s your work?

Bom : Are you nervous now?

Jiyong : Hmm a little. I’m worried if the event is not going well..

Bom : Don’t worry.. I bet the event will going well. Since you work with great people and I know you really work hard for this..

Jiyong : Gomawo (smile)…

Bom : I’m so happy can work together with you and it’s an honor to me to meet the great people like you and the other..

Finally they arrived at Bom office. Since Bom can’t walk so she call Minzy bring her document to her. Minzy show up and she was surprise saw Bom and Jiyong together.

Minzy : Oh? Annyeonghaseyo Kwon-ssi..

Bom : Gomawo Minzy-ah..

Minzy give the document to Bom with confused look.

Bom : Aa wae??

Minzy : (whisper) How could you and Jiyong… (cut by Bom)

Bom : Eish… you back to work. I should back to home now and get rest..

Minzy : OMO! How’s it? Still hurt?

Bom nodded with cute face then so that Minzy laugh. Bom and Jiyong are leave Bom office and now they’re going to Bom apartment.

Jiyong : You should rest, Bom…

Bom : Wae? I think it just my legs was hurt so it’s ok.. I can work just in my bed..

Then the situation become awkward again.

Bom : I shouldn’t here with him. I should stay away from him slowly.. yeah slowly (said to herself)

Jiyong : What’s wrong with us? I can’t tell to her now, she must be shock after heard that.. (said to himself)

Because of the awkwardness between them then Jiyong turn on the radio and the song playing on the radio now surprising Bom.

Bom : this song.. (said to herself)

“Boy I'm ready for your love (yea yea)
You got me going steady for your love (oh oh)
Nobody but you I'm thinking of (don't cry)
So heavenly so obvious (thanks a lot, yea)
Ooh baby I'm so ready for your love (love me)
You got me going steady for your love (we belong together uh)
Ain't nobody but you I'm thinking of (yess)
That's only because we belong together (let's go)”
 

Then Jiyong recalls something, something which his brains seems to keep for a long time.

Jiyong and Bom are laying down in the green grass. They’re listening the music and they’re played their favorite song “ WE BELONG TOGETHER” from BIGBANG. Jiyong sing that song.

Bom : I love everytime you sing this song..

Then Jiyong kiss her lips gently.

 

Jiyong : Aak…akh…

Bom : Ji, are you ok?

Jiyong suddenly stop his car for a while. He know he shouldn’t make Bom worried now.

Bom : What happen? You feeling pain again?

Jiyong : (nodded) but it’s ok..

Bom : Are you sure?

Jiyong smile to her and he drive again. Actually it makes Bom worried for him. Suddenly Bom ask him,

Bom : May I ask you something?

Jiyong : (smile) sure..

Bom : ….uhm, have you feel tired because of that? I mean sometimes your head.. you know..

Jiyong : I know and yeah I’m tired sometimes. You should take a medicine, go to the therapy, meet the doctor and the other.. I’m sick of that. You know, when I get pain, it feels like I want to hit my head with something hard.. I almost die with that..

Bom surprised with his answer. So, he’s tired of everything she thought.

Jiyong : I feel like a fool when there’s something that I can’t remember it but I should remember it.  It feels like you’re looking for a needle in a thousand of rock..

Bom : ….. Yeah I know it’s hard and so tired..

Because of he can’t control himself so he was regret after saying that. He know he shouldn’t say that in front of Bom. 

Jiyong : But I don’t mean that, I’m (cut by Bom)

Bom : I’m envy you. You get chance, you can choose. Like you live with double prizes, you can choose which one do you like..

 Jiyong : ……. You mean between the old life and a new life?

Bom nodded but inside, “ I really want to know which one do you choose..”

Finally they arrived at Bom apartment. Even they still look awkward but actually inside there is something they want to ask to each other but they can’t tell what is about.

Bom : Gomawo Ji..

Jiyong : YA.. Do you think you can walk with your foot like that?

Bom pout her lips while saw her ankle but suddenly Jiyong grab her hands and puth it on his shoulder.

Bom : Bb…but I can (cut by Jiyong)

Jiyong : You can’t…

Bom can’t do anything, so she let Jiyong tp help her until they reach her apartment. Bom open the door and this is the first time Jiyon come to her apartment. The last time he came just outside the building and this time he get into her apartment.

He doesn’t know why he feels excited also happy now. Bom saw him still standing behind her looking around her house.

Bom : ehm..ehm…

Hearing Bom voice make him realize that Bom is here.

Jiyong : I love your apartment.. It feels cozy here. Are you design it by yourself?

Bom : (nodded) Why?

Jiyong : Woah…. Daebak..

Bom laugh saw his expression. She walk to the kitchen want to make a drink to them.

Jiyong : Where are going?

Bom : What do you want to drink?

Jiyong : Ahh you don’t need. I should back to office now..

Bom : Ahh really?

Jiyong : Ne.. I’m so sorry. Maybe next time when I come here you should cook for me or anything hehehe….

Bom : Mwoya?? Hahah… arasaeo..

Jiyong : Ok.. I’ll go, but are you ok?

Bom : I’m felling good now. Don’t worry I’m not a kid anymore..

Jiyong : Ok.. you can call me if you need something, araseo?

Bom : Oh? Hahaha araseo…

Jiyong : Good girl…. (playfully ruffled her hair)

Suddenly both of them stuck in a moment while looking at each other.

Jiyong saw some flashes again,

He and Bom are laughing together and he always playfully ruffled her hair, always.

Bom : yaaa…..stop it

Jiyong : hahaha kyeopta kyeopta….

Bom put her lips but again Jiyong love to and playing with her, playfully ruffled her hair.

 

Jiyong : I should to go…

Before Jiyong reach the door Bom suddenly talk,

Bom : Why? (Jiyong stope his step) What are you doing earlier? (Jiyong not response) Why you do that? (Jiyong in silence)

For a few minute in a silence then suddenly Jiyong out from her apartment without said anything to her. Meanwhile Bom fell on the floor after Jiyong leave and suddenly tears down her cheek. Jiyong in front of the door, he’s still standing outside her apartment.

Jiyong : Mianhae…Mianhae Bom….

***

D-1 GIYONGCHY Auction Project

As we know Dara and Jiyong will be engagement after Jiyong finish with his project but that was when Jiyong didn’t know anything about Bom. What if actually he already know who’s Bom now?

Jiyong in his room was checking for everything for his project of course. Suddenly her mom knock the door. She was worried about her lovely son lately because he’s too busy and must be he’s tired but he never show it to his mom and dad.

Mrs. Kwon : Jiyong-ah, let’s get dinner… Your dad on the way home now..

She kiss his head and his hair then she sit on the edge of the bed seeing his work.

Jiyong : Ok, I’ll waiting until dad come..

Mrs. Kwon : Ok… honey, everything’s ok?

Jiyong : I’m good… why?

Mrs. Kwon : No..i’m just worried with your condition lately because yeah you know you’re too busy..

Jiyong come to her mom and give her hug.

Jiyong : I’m good mom.. don’t worry. Now I’m a bit nervous the day before the event..

Mrs. Kwon : No honey.. I bet the event will be successful..

Jiyong : Thanks mom…

Mrs. Kwon : Ok, I’ll be waiting you down..

Before her mom out of his room, Jiyong suddenly ask her

Jiyong : Mom… can I ask you something?

Mrs. Kwon : Sure… What is that?

Jiyong mom back and sit beside him.

Jiyong : I want to know.. Does me and Dara were dating before I that accident?

Mrs. Kwon startled hear what he’s asking about. She doesn’t know how to answer him. She know, she’s already lie to him for a long time about Bom. But, after she knows Bom well and she was wrong about her opinion to her that time. She feel’s regret to Bom also Jiyong.

Jiyong : Mom…?

But suddenly they heard Jiyong’s dad come and call them.

Mr. Kwon : Honey…. Jiyong… I’m home

Mrs. Kwon : Oh… your dad home. Let’s we get down..

Mrs. Kwon was out of his room and she was relieved, she can go for that moment for a while, but still inside she feel worried. Jiyong saw something strange with her mom. He know her mom well but this time he should know what happen now. No one know exclude himself that he already remember little by little about his past but importantly it’s Bom. He want to know exactly about what happened before his accident.

Jiyong POV : I know there’s something beside that. Why I always some flashes about Bom? Even I know now who’s she.  Is there any related with my accident? Bom and my accident?

 

After the dinner Jiyong’s mom and dad in their room and ready going to sleep but before that,

Mrs. Kwon : Honey, there’s something I want to tell you..

Mr. Kwon : What?

Mrs. Kwon : Before you came home Jiyong suddenly ask me about his relationship with Dara. He ask if they’re dating before his accident happen or not..

Mr. Kwon : Are you not kidding, right?

Mrs. Kwon : No, I’m not.. I worried until I can’t answer him but thanks God you come in the perfect time..

Mr. Kwon : You avoided him?

Mrs. Kwon : No… but.. (cut by Mr. Kwon)

Mr. Kwon : Listen honey.. I know the time will coming when he will ask something about his past. Didn’t I tell you that he will not lost his memories forever? Do you remember that doctor said his memory will back anytime?

Mrs. Kwon : ……… So you mean Jiyong’s memory is back?

Mr. Kwon : I’m not saying his memories back or not but we should prepare something when he ask us about his past, his accident or something that he need. Remember he’s our son, our precious son..

Mrs. Kwon : I know… So, what should we do?

Mr. Kwon : I thought that this is the time we should tell him everything, we should honest to him. He deserve know what happen about his life.. We’re not God, we’re his parents and we’re the only one that his trust..

Mrs. Kwon suddenly cries. She know she made many mistakes to Jiyong for a long time. She didn’t want to make Jiyong disappointed, she will do anything to redeem for this. She love him so much more than anything.

Mrs. Kwon : Honey, I know I’m wrong I’m sorry.. I should listen to you that time. I’m too naïve, I’m sorry..

Mr. Kwon give her a hug and, “I bet he must be tired with all of this. The one and only we can do is to help him.. We love him and he love us.. “

Mrs. Kwon : I know… (cry)

Jiyong’s mom hs tp realized for what her doing during this time. Not only Jiyong is hurt but also Bom. She know how mean she’s to Bom. After she know that she lost his parents and now she wonder how strong Bom’s to face it all alone. She could see the warmth from her eyes and she know that she really missed her mom everytime she talk about her mom. She feel regret to Bom.

 

 

Footage :

Will Jiyong's mom tell Jiyong about Bom?

What happen about Jiyong and Dara engagement? 

 

 

********************************************************************

HELLO....

I'm back again with new chapter!! 

I hope you guys liket it... 

Thank you so much for your subscribe and comments.. ^^

i'll be always waiting for your comments and feel free for subsrcibe too..

So, enjoy for this one and i'll be back with new chapter and new feeling!

ANNYEONG.......

GBOM VS DARAGON