What a Day!

If You Come Back

 

Bom wake up and heard something noisy from her kitchen. So, she walk to the kitchen.

Bom : Youngbae? What are you doing there?

Youngbae : I want to make a breakfast but…

Bom : What? Wait, so you sleep at night here?

Youngbae nodded while looking for something.

Bom : Ahh….

Youngbae : YA, help me. Why you just standing at there..?

Bom : YA! Have you told me what are you looking for? Hello…

Youngbae : (laugh) Ok ok.. I’m looking for your uksusu. Where are they?

Bom : Ahhh! Haha… they’re here… What do you want to cook?

Youngbae : It’s a secret.. it’s better if you take a shower now and we’ll get to office together..

Bom : Omooo… you’re my dad?! Haha… alright appa..

Youngbae : Eish.. ppali!! Or I don’t want to make a breakfast…

Bom stuck out her tongue then rush to the bathroom.

 

In the middle on their way to Bom office, Youngbae stop to buy coffee in the café for a while.

Youngbae : You don’t want to come in?

Bom : (shook her head) I’ll waiting here. Just buy me a cup of hot vanilla late ok.. (wink)

Youngbae : ok…

Youngbae get out off the car while Bom’s waiting him in the car. 20 minutes passes but Youngbae not come then Bom decided looking for him inside.

Bom : Why it take it so long just buy a coffee?? (mumble). YOUNG…..

Suddenly she stop when she saw Youngbae talk with someone, actually she’s Dara. Not along Youngbae realized Bom stands in front of the door.

Youngbae : Oh… Bom come here!

Bom walk slowly to them and she remember about what happened between them last night.

Youngbae : Bom, you know she’s Dara, Kwon ssi girlfriend.. I’m happy we meet again Dara ssi.. Dara ssi, she’s Bom my friend also we work together with Kwon ssi..

Dara : (bowed) Hi, I’m Dara..

Bom : Nice to know you Dara ssi..

Youngbae : (laugh) Why you guys look stiff? Bom, you know Dara told me that she and Kwon ssi will be engaged..

Dara : Ahh… Yougbae ssi (awkward laugh)

Bom : Really?? Chukhae.. (pretend to smile)

Dara : Thank you Bom ssi. I should to go now. Happy to meet you guys here.. See you next time. Annyeong.. (wave her hands)

After buy a coffee earlier Youngbae and Bom continue go to Bom office and along their way Youngbae so excited talking about Dara. It makes Bom sick.

Youngbae : First time I can’t believe that she’s Kwon ssi girlfriend if Chaerin didn’t tell me. She’s so lucky as Kwon girlfriend. You know she has a saloon too. Dara….Kwon ssi….and Dara…..Kwon also….

Bom : CAN YOU JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM?!

Youngbae surprised when Bom yell at him.

Bom : I stop here..

Youngbae : But..but..

Bom : Stop now!

With her yelling then he stop his car then Bom get out off the car, but before that..

Bom : Thanks  for making breakfast for me and take me here..

Youngbae saw Bom from inside his car until she’s gone. He’s so surprised why suddenly Bom yelling at her. Does he talk something annoy her? He thought.

 

~ Meanwhile Jiyong ~

He’s going to hospital like usual for therapy.

Dr. Kim : So, how are you Ji?

Jiyong : I’m fine.. ahh I just can’t handle it anymore..

Dr. Kim : What’s that?

Jiyong : I’m tired I can’t remember anything. What should I do it almost a year more right?

Dr. Kim : It’s not as easy as you turning your hands, Ji..

Jiyong : I don’t know until when I’ll be like this. Can I just stop here Dr. Kim?

Dr. Kim : Ji, it’s your choice if you want to get your memory back or you want to have a new life..

Jiyong’s quiet for a couple of minute. Dr. Kim read Jiyong book and he’s surprised with what his wrote on the book.

Dr. Kim : Ji, are you sure you want to stop until here?

Jiyong : Hhh… I don’t know. I just… sometimes I get tired with myself..

Dr. Kim : Listen, have you ever feel something strange , which is it’s so friendly but you didn’t know what is that.. have you?

Jiyong try to remember something then he remembered Bom. That time when she huge him. It fells warm and he feel something on her but he didn’t know what is that.

Jiyong : So, what if I’ve strange feeling like that?

Dr. Kim : It’s just you can found that.. But, if you still want your memory back. So, you’ll find what is exactly about..

Jiyong listen what Dr. Kim about clearly. From the hospital Jiyong immediately pick up Dara and get a dinner with her.

 

~ Meanwhile Bom ~

Bom still in the office even it’s time to going home. Then Minzy knock her door.

Minzy : Bom, do you want to still here?

Bom : (nodded) I’ll go home later.. You just go first Minzy-ya..

Minzy : Alright.. call me if you need something ok.. (Bom nodded). Annyeong…

Bom let her room dark, she just turn on the table lamp. She remembered about what happened this morning. She feel regret to Youngbae too. Suddenly her phone ringing, without look at the screen she pick up the call.

Bom : Yeobuseyo….Daesungi? I miss you. Where are you?....Of course. Ok I’ll be there in a minute…

After hang up the phone she’s going to meet Daesung for dinner together.

 

~ Meanwhile Dara and Jiyong ~

They enjoy their dinner talk about this and that. Because she saw Jiyong in a good mood so she talk about their engagement.

Dara : Honey, do you remember that you will waiting for me until I’m ready right?

Jiyong : Ahh.. about our engagement?

Dara : (nodded) Honey, I’m ready now..

Jiyong : Wha..what? Wait, why are you so suddenly??

Dara : We’re dating for a year, right? Did you want to have more serious?

Jiyong : ….. I want to Dara, but…

Dara : But what? Ji, I’m ready now.. I’m serious..

Jiyong caress her hands softly, “ It’s ok for you if I still like this? I can’t get my memories back..”

Dara : Ji, I love you just the way you are..

Then Jiyong kiss her hands.

 

~ Meanwhile Bom and Daesung ~

 Daesung waiting Bom in front of the restaurant and when Bom appeared they get into the restaurant together. Suddenly there’s something catch their eyes. Both of them stop their step.  

Daesung : Noona, are you ok?

Bom still can’t believe with what she saw now.

Daesung : Should we move to the other place?

Bom shook her head, “No. “

Her answer make Daesung shiver. This is the first time he heard Bom talk coldly like this. What happened now?? What should he do now? 

 

 

 

Footage :

So, Jiyong really want to get engaged with Dara?

What happen between Daesung and Bom?

 

 

 

********************************************************************

ANNYEONG..............!!

Ohh it's so fun read your comments. Thank you so much for giving me inspiration too ^.^

I thought there are so many GBOM out there, am i right??? kekeke

So where's DARAGON?? Hello there....

Ahhh, i should make a good story for all GBOM & DARAGON!!

FIGHTING FIGHTING YA YA YA...... *^-^*

GBOM VS DARAGON