Actually You..

If You Come Back

 

At office Bom and Minzy were discuss about the next meeting for GIYONGCHY Project. Minzy so excited talk about that but then she realized that Bom didn’t notice her.

Minzy : Bom… you hear me?

Bom : …. Oh.. What? So, we start from where?

Minzy : Oh God. What are you thinking about now? You’re not pay attention to what I’m talking about..

Bom : No… I’m…

Minzy : Don’t lie. What’s happen?

Bom : (sigh) Hmm nothing.. Ok now let’s talk about it..

Minzy : Are sure??

Bom : Yeah I’m sure.. This time I’ll focus on you. I promise..

Bom’s mind still thinking about yesterday when she meet Dara. She actually didn’t know why she said that to Dara. Her feels to Jiyong still same. How could she forget about him when there are a lot of memories when they’re together.  

 

~ Meanwhile Jiyong ~

He’s still curious about Bom. He didn’t know how to talk about it to Bom. But actually he should remember about her first so she can believe him. He should get his memories back first. Then he remembered about the piece of paper that he get from Bom sketch book.

Jiyong : Should I ask to her about this? But what if she’s mad at me after that?

Suddenly Chaerin coming, he put it back the paper on his pocket.

Chaerin : Mr. Gong has come. He’s in the meeting room now..

Jiyong : Ok..

 

~ Meanwhile Dara ~

This morning she call Jiyong and ask him to dinner. Since Jiyong too busy so, she decided to come first there. After 1 hour waiting finally Jiyong come.

Jiyong : Sorry, am I late?

Dara : Of course you’re.. (pout her lips)

Jiyong : Mian.. (as he caress her hands)

Dara : …… I’m kidding!

Dara playfully stuck out her tongue.

Jiyong : YA….

Because of that so Jiyong playfully ruffled her hair. Dara glad to see Jiyong laughed again. During the dinner they talk about their work and their routine also about Jiyong mom’s too.

At the same time and the same place Bom, Youngbae and Seungri also there. They come for dinner also to celebrate Seungri birthday. When they come, a waiter showed their table that has been booked by Seungri.

Youngbae : Woah, are you sure we dinner here?

Seungri : Of course.. Since today is my birthday I’ll pay it. Did you guys prepare a present for me??

Bom : omo! Hahaha… no we’re not. Mianhae Seungri-ssi…

Youngbae and Bom laugh saw Seungri face, pout his lips.

Youngbae : You kid… Of course we’ve something for you..

Youngbae give something to Seungri and he look excited with Youngbae present.

Seungri : Gomawo hyung…

Bom : tadaaa…… and this is from me. Saengil chukhae Seungri-ya…

Seungri : Woah….! Jinjja?! Gomawoyo noona… Saranghae..

Youngbae : YA, eishh…

Seungri : Oopss…… seems like I’ll get some punch after this..

They’re laughed and not along the food come. They’re enjoying the dinner while Youngbae always teased Seungri and it makes Bom laughing.

Meanwhile Jiyong and Dara finish with their dinner. As they climb down the stairs, Jiyong saw Seungri, Youngbae and Bom but Dara didn’t notice them. Dara walk in front of Jiyong then realized that Jiyong still behind her.

Dara : Ji? What happen?

Jiyong : Isn’t that Youngbae, Seungri and….Bom?

Dara saw where to Jiyong pointed. Jiyong’s right they’re there and it makes her suddenly bad mood. 

Jiyong : Bom is there too.. (said to himself). You don’t mind if we going there?

Dara : Uhm….. alright then..

Jiyong and Dara approach them. Actually Dara didn’t want to go there. But as long as this is Jiyong so she can’t do anything. The only reason is just Bom.

Jiyong :  Hi….

Seungri, Youngbae and Bom suddenly stop laughing when they saw Jiyong and Dara there.

Seungri : Omo… Kwon ssi? Oh annyeonghaseyo Dara ssi…

Dara bowed and smile to them also greet her one by one.

Youngbae : You want to join with us??

Jiyong : We have been here and now we wanna go home, but I saw you guys here…

Seungri : Oh…you just want to go home? Would you mind if join with us for a while?

Bom : Today is Seungri birthday so we’re here to celebrate him…

Jiyong : Oh jinjja? Saengil chukhae Seungri-ssi…

Dara : Saengil chukhae Seungri-ssi.. I’m sorry we just know..

Seungri : Ahh it’s ok Dara-ssi. So, do you want to join with us? Please..

Dara saw Jiyong then he nodded.

Jiyong : Ok… Anything for you today..

They’re laugh. Finally Dara and Jiyong join with them. Suddenly a waiter come while bring a cake to them. Then Bom and Youngbae sing ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY’ to him. Dara and Jiyong are singing too.

Seungri : Woah…!!

Bom : Saengil chukhae Seungri-ya…. Wwoooo

This is the first time Jiyong saw Bom so happy like that. He saw her different side now. When he watch Bom suddenly he saw some flashes,

Happy Birthday….!!!

Jiyong : Wow…. Thank you so much!

They blow the candle together…

Ji, SARANGHAE…

 

This time her face almost clearly but because he can’t hold the pain so he’s in hurt now.

Dara : Omo…Ji? Why?!

Jiyong touch his head, “Appa..”

Youngbae and seungri : Kwon ssi?!

Bom look worried saw him. It’s the second time she saw Jiyong like that.

Bom : Should we take him to the hospital?

Youngbae : I’ll take him to the car. Kwon ssi you alright?

Jiyong : aa..aaah…I’m…I’m ok..

Seungri : Ani…. We will take you to the hospital now..

Jiyong : ….. I’m ok now. Seriously.. Please don’t take me to the hospital. I hate that haha..

Bom : At this time you can laugh? (cold voice)

Bom can’t laugh but still worried for him. It makes her feel bad now. She didn’t know should cry or mad at him right now. Because she talk chilly so all of them include Jiyong saw them with confused look.

Jiyong : Wae? Mian… but I’m ok now..

Suddenly tears down her cheek but she wipe it immediately.

Youngbae & Jiyong : Bom?

Seungri : Noona?

Jiyong : ….B bom?

Bom : (sigh)…. I want to go home now..

Bom grab her bag then when she walk pass Jiyong, he suddenly hold her hands. Youngbae, Dara and Seungri saw them with surprised look.

Jiyong : Gajima…

Bom not understand with what he said now. She try to let go of his hands but Jiyong still hold them.

Jiyong : Gajima… Are you cry?

Bom : Mwo?

Jiyong stand up and get closer to Bom. Her heart beating fast now,  Jiyong stand in front of her very close.

Bom : What’s wrong with him? Does he realize that they’re looking at us now? (said to herself)

Jiyong : Why you cry?

Bom : …… Uhm… I’m

Dara get mad and she can’t stand to see this all. Youngbae also jealous saw them and Seungri he’s look confused with this situation.

Dara : Ji…

He heard Dara call him but he didn’t respond her. Until Dara call him again but Bom,

Bom : Uhm Ji, Dara…

Dara get closer to him and grab his hands, “ You hear me, don’t you? “

Jiyong : Sorry…. Let’s we go home.. Youngbae-ya, Seungri-ya thanks for tonight..

Bom saw them leaving but it’s more hurt when she saw Jiyong hold Dara hands. The reason she cried because she’s too worried also she’s afraid if there’s something with him. On the way to Bom house, Youngbae also worried for Bom.

Youngbae : Bom, are you ok?

Bom : (smile) Na gwaenchana.. ahhh I really want to sleep now. Youngbae-ya it’s ok if I’m sleep now?

Youngbae : Oh ok if you want to sleep. I’ll wake up you after we reach your apartment..

Bom give him an OK sign then she’s sleep. Youngbae drive while watching her sleeping. Her face so calm but he know inside she feel hurt.

 

~ Meanwhile Jiyong ~

Arrived in his room, he was laying down on the bed then he remind about what happen earlier in the restaurant.

FLASH BACK// When he grab Bom hands, he saw some flashes,

……………………….

Ji, SARANGHAE…

Jiyong : Me too…

Then Jiyong kiss her lips.

………………………..

He saw a lot of Bom face when she smiles. So pretty, innocent look. He also heard she said Ji, SARANGHAE for many times… END OF FLASHBACK//

That girl, the way she smile to him it’s the same as Bom. This time he saw very clearly. That girl actually Bom. He’s not false this time, is truly her.

That’s why he looking at her very close. He saw Bom face and it’s the same as a girl he saw before. So, everytime he saw some flashe it must be Bom. He can’t say anything to her. When he’s in front of her he feels like want to hug her but he can’t. He saw her eyes but he saw there’s pain.

Jiyong : Am I hurt you this much?

He just can said that in his heart. Right in front of Bom, just holding her cold hands, looking right in her eyes he really want to say that he missed her so much!

 

Bom POV : The way you look at me, still the same. I feel like you really here. The old Kwon Jiyong, my one and only. Please don’t look at me like that. It makes me hurt! You don’t know how much I miss you..

Jiyong POV : You’re the only thing that I missed. So, you’re the only thing that i’ve been looking all this time. You’re my answer, you’re my hidden card, you’re the part of my life that I’m looking for it. You’re Bom…

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

**************************************************************************

Hello...I'm back!!

Please enjoy this chapter ^o^ and don't forget to comment!!

I'm happy read all of your comments.. GOMAWO...

Also feel free to subscribe yeorobun!!

Btw thanks for your upvoted @bakakarurachan @SpringTempoLove2006 @CutieHalcyon @sandaragon

GOMAWOYO CHINGGU..... :3

So, please calm and waiting for next chapter!! 

ANNYEONG...

GBOM VS DARAGON