My Heart

I need you be mine

Chapter 6 - My Heart

"Wait.. Why is he coming in her house too?" Baekhyun asked himself. He thought that Sung Gyu was only Hye Mi's neighbor. he was surprised when Sung Gyu went inside the gate so he immediately ran and called Hye Mi "Hye Mi-ah!" Sung Gyu and Hye Mi turned around and their eyes went wide when they saw Baekhyun. "B...Baekhyun-ssi." Hye Mi stuttered in fear. She didn't know what to do. She promised Sung Gyu that no one will know that the three of them are leaving in the same roof. "Oh! Dongsaengie!!" "Jinyoung oppa" "Jinyoung hyung" Hye Mi and Sung Gyu said in unison then looked back at Baekhyun. Great, now how will we handle this? Sung Gyu thought. "Why are you two together?" Baekhyun asked and Hye Mi just lowered her head not knowing what to answer "Wae? You two live together right?" Jinyoung said. Hye Mi just kept her eyes shut and bit her lips. Eeotokhae.. Sung Gyu-ssi will be really mad now.. Hye Mi thought. Sung Gyu sighed and just shook his head in frustration. "I'm going in." Sung Gyu said to Hye Mi and she nodded. She approached Baekhyun and looked at him. "..Umm.. Baekhyun-ssi.. I'll tell you about this soon okay?" Baekhyun sighed and faked a smile so that Hye Mi wouldn't worry "Arasso. I'll wait." he replied then left. "Yah Hye Mi! Who's that kid?" Jinyoung asked "Aish hyung calm down! Here we go again!" Hye Mi giggled "Hello Sandeul oppa" "Hi Hye Mi!" Sandeul waved at her and smiled "Yah! Don't ignore me! Who's that?! You're boyfriend?!" Jinyoung exclaimed "Ani oppa! He's just my friend at school!" Hye Mi answered "Jinja?" "Jinja oppa. No need to worry" Hye Mi replied "That's good then" Jinyoung said "Want to go inside?" Hye Mi offered and they both nodded.

----------

"Aish! Now what?!" Sung Gyu ruffled his hair in frustration and went to the kitchen to grabbed some water then he noticed Hye Mi, Jinyoung and Sandeul went in. "Hyung." "Sung Gyu. How are you?" Jinyoung asked and smiled "Fine" he replied "Thanks for taking care of my sister" "It's nothing." he replied then gestured that he'll go upstairs to change some clothes then Jinyoung nodded.

"Here you go" Hye Mi smiled as she places the juice and glasses on the table. "Wait for me here oppa, I'll just go upstairs and change my clothes okay?" "Arasso, go ahead" Jinyoung replied and smiled. 

Hye Mi's POV

I sighed then leaned on to my door. "Eeotokajji? I'm sure Sung Gyu-ssi is really mad at me now.." I sighed then opened my closet and grabbed my clothes:

I headed straight to the bathroom and gave myself a refreshing shower. After I took a shower, I combed my hair and headed downstairs. "Hye Mi." "Oh? Sung Gyu-ssi.." I muttered and notice him stare at me. "Umm.. Sung Gyu-ssi?" "Huh?" he snapped and said "Oh right, Are they eating dinner here?" "I..I think so.." He's not mad? "Arasso. Let's go to the market and buy our dinner." I nodded and followed. "Oppa, We'll go out for a bit. Can you stay here for a while?" I said to Jinyoung oppa "Okay then" "And please tell Ki Bum-ssi that we went out for a while" "Arasso" oppa smiled at me and replied "We'll be going then. Bye oppa, Sandeul oppa" "Eo! Bye Hye Mi-ah!!" Sandeul oppa exclaimed then they both waved at me.

----------

While we're walking towards the bus stop, The thought of Sung Gyu-ssi's mad at me keeps lingering in my head. I shooked my head and face palmed myself. "Yah, you're doing it again." I flinched after hearing a voice and I realized that it was Sung Gyu-ssi. "Stop it will you? It's scaring me." "Mianhae.. I just.." "Just what?" "Umm.. I wanted to ask you this but.." "Come on! Spit it out already!" "A..Arasso.. Umm.. Are you.. umm.. mad at me?" I closed my eyes shut after asking, getting ready to be nagged "I'm not mad at you." I opened my eyes and surprisingly he's not angry?! I hurriedly walked to catch up with him and asked "You're not mad?" "Yeah. I'm mad at myself. I was being too careless." Is he okay?! I stopped in front of him and tip toed to reach his forehead and touched it "Y..Yah what the hell?!" "Oh you're back to normal." I muttered "What?!" he exclaimed in confusion.

Sung Gyu POV

"Yeah. I'm mad at myself. I was being too careless." I replied then continued walking. Then suddenly she just stopped in front of me and touched my forehead. Wow she look beautiful up close.. Wait what?! "Y..Yah what the hell?!" I exclaimed. Why is my heart suddenly beating fast?! Yah Kim sung Gyu snap out of it!! "Oh you're back to normal." she muttered then removed her hand off my forehead. "What?!" "Well umm.. I was expecting you to be mad at me and I was shocked that you're not.. Same thing at school.. I.. I didn't expect that you'll teach me how to play the piano.. so.." My eyes widen with what she said and I flushed then looked away. "Sung Gyu-ssi?" she tilted her head to see my face but I looked away to avoid it and started walking "What's wrong with her?!" I whispered and grinned "..Wait for me!" she called. "How cute" BWOH?! What the hell Kim Sung Gyu?! I shooked my head and tried to snap out of it. Before I notice it, "Oh? We're here!" Hye Mi muttered then we both went inside the store. I sighed deeply and mentally facepalmed myself.

----------

"..Umm.. What should we prepare?" Hye Mi asked as they both try to scan the meat section "It's up to you, he's you brother right?" Sung Gyu replied "Okay." Hye Mi smiled "Ahjussi, give me one of this please." She said to the butcher "Here you go Agassi"  "Gamsahamnida" she thanked the butcher and headed to the vegetable section. Sung Gyu was enjoying his view of watching Hye Mi shop. He find it cute and smiled. "Yah" he called. Hye Mi turned around and looked at him "Hmm?" "What are you trying to cook?" he asked then walked towards her side and grabbed a carrot "Spam and Kimchi Pancake" Sung Gyu lost control and his hold on the carrot and it fell. He crouched to get and looked back at Hye Mi "BWOH?! Spam?!" he exclaimed "Y..Yes wae?" "You're asking me why?! What the hell Hye Mi!!" he exclaimed and Hye Mi gave him a confused look. She can't understand why he is acting like that. "They're our visitors and you're serving them SPAM and KIMCHI PANCAKE for crying out loud!" he continued and Hye Mi giggled. "It's their favorite food Sung Gyu-ssi" "BWOH?!" Hye Mi smiled and continued to pic the ingredients that she needed and headed to the canned goods section and picked some Spams that she'll cook for her oppa. Is she deadly serious?! Sung Gyu thought while watching her. 

----------

"We're back" Hye Mi said while they both take their shoes off. "Oh! Hye Mi-ah! Oppa! You're back!!" Sooyoung said then approched Hye Mi and gave her a hug. "Yah! hands of my dongsaeng!!" Jinyoung exclaimed the pulled Sooyoung away from Hye Mi "Wah! I'm a girl oppa!!" Sooyoung said then frowned "She's right oppa.." Hye Mi agreed "E..Even so!" "Aish, he's just jealous that someone else's cuddling you Hye Mi!" Sandeul said and Jinyoung glared at him and he just sticked his tongue out to . "Hyuunng!! Welcome back!!" Ki Bum said then gave his hyung a hug "YAH! GET OFF!!" Sung Gyu exclaimed "Aish hyung! You're the opposite of Jinyoung hyung!!" they all laughed.

"Yah you're seriously going to make that?" Sung Gyu said as he points at the food that Hye Mi bought. "Yes, wae?" "Um.. that's our food?" "Don't worry Sung Gyu-ssi, It's only for oppa And Sandeul oppa. I'll make a separate food for us" she smiled as she contiues to chop the ingredients "I..I'll help." Hye Mi dropped the knife after hearing what Sung Gyu said. "E..Eh?" she muttered "Aish, give me that!" Sung Gyu said then grabbed the knife and washed it in the sink. "Tell me how will I chop this." Hye Mi was dumbfounded with what is happening right now. ".. I think he's really sick.." Hye Mi whispered to herself but loud enough for Sung Gyu to hear. "Yah what?!" "Eh? A.. Ani.. Chop it like this" she muttered and showed him how to chop the vegetables. "Ei hyung." Sandeul nudged Jinyoung and said "Quit staring, your sister might melt" Jinyoung glared and him "They're too close!!" Jinyoung said "Relax hyung, they're cooking. Cooking!!" Sandeul emphasized the last part. "But still!" "Come on, hyung let's just focus on the game!" Sandeul said then gave Jonyoung the controller "Oh? Hyung you're loosing!!" Ki Bum exclaimed "BWOH?! No I'm not!" Jinyoung said then placed his eyes hardly on the screen.

----------

"Dinner's ready" Hye Mi called from the kitchen "Oh? jinja?!" Ki Bum sticked his head up high to see if the dinners really ready. "It's ready you babo!" Sooyoung smacked his head and exclaimed "Owiee! Youngie!! Don't hit me like that!" "Yah! I told you not to call me that!!" "Haha!! The more you hate it the more I'll do it! Merong!" Ki Bum sticked his tongue out and teased "Aish!" Sooyoung smacked his head again and headed to the dining table. "Ah! Yah Choi Sooyoung!!" Ki Bum cried and glared at Sooyoung. "Yah, that's enough let's go." Jinyoung said then grabbed Ki Bum's arm then pulled him to the dining table. "Wah~ Hye Mi-ah! You made all of this?" Sooyoung asked "Ani, Sung Gyu-ssi helped me" she smiled and answered "Uh.. Spam? Kimchi pancake?" Ki Bum muttered as he looked at the food Sooyoung grinned at him and gave him her death glare. Ki Bum lowered his head and remained silent. "Wah!! Spam!" Jinyoung exclaimed then grabbed a piece then started eating. "Kimchi Pancake!!" Sandeul exclaimed and did the same. Sooyoung and Ki Bum's jaw dropped after seeing the scene Jinja?! Just for a Spam and a Kimchi pancake? they both thought. "Ookay.." Ki Bum muttered. Sung Gyu ignored them and grabbed his copsticks then started eating. Hmm.. Not bad Kim Sung Gyu, Not bad he smiled widely at himself. Hye Mi smiled when she noticed Sung Gyu He's praising himself she thought "Yah!" Jinyoung exclaimed after noticing that Hye Mi and Sung Gyu are smiling widely . "Why is everyone smiling huh?!" he exclaimed while glaring at Hye Mi. Hye Mi lowered her head and continued eating.

----------

"You sure you'll be okay here?" "I will oppa" Hye Mi smiled at her brother and Jinyoung also gave him an eye smile then ruffled his dongsaeng's hair. He walked  towards her and gave her a hug "Yah, you know that I'll always be here for you Ara?" Jinyoung said while hugging her sister tightly "Arayo oppa" Hye Mi smiled. Jinyoung let go of the hug and kissed her foreheaad and smiled. "I guess we'll be going then?" Hye Mi nodded and smiled "Aww~ Hye Mi you're so cute!!" Sandeul exclaimed then pinched her cheeks. "We'll be going then! Annyeong!!" Sandeul waved at Hye Mi then smiled then they both left. "Annyeong oppa.."

----------

"Kaja Hye Mi-ah~" Sooyoung said then clinged unto Hye Mi's arms and they both giggled. "Yah!! No running in the hallways!!" Mr. Wang shouted at the two boys who are running  in the hallway. "Oh? Wang seongsaengnim! Annyeonghaseyo~" Sooyoung and Hye Mi greeted "Oh? Sooyoung and Hye Mi, Why are you two here?" "We're on our way to the music room seongsaengnim!" Sooyoung replied then raised her hand. "Oh is that so? Then proceed to themusic room. I'll follow you when I get my things on the faculty room okay?" the two nodded then left.

"Wow! I really can't believe it! We're classmates in Music Hye Mi!" "Nado" Hye Mi replied and smiled. "Tch." a girl stopped in front of them and rolled her eyes in front of Hye Mi "Umm.." Hye Mi muttered "Yah Jung Hye Mi right?" the girl asked and Hye Mi nodded "Yah stay away from Sung Gyu oppa arasso?" "E..Eh?" "You heard me right. Stay.Away.From.Sung Gyu.oppa." she smirked then looked at Hye Mi from head to toe. "What am I worried for? I'm much better than you." "Excuse me?!" Sooyoung exclaimed. "It's true. I'm much better than Hye Mi." Sooyoung was about to hit her when Hye Mi stood up "Umm.. Duguseyo?" Hye Mi asked and the girl scoffed "She's Kwon Mi Kyun, Hye Mi-ah" Sooyoung whispered "Oh.." Hye Mi muttered "Yah! Just stay away from oppa or you'll regret it!" she glared at Hye Mi and left. "Psh, show off." Sooyoung muttered then they both giggled.

----------

"Okay class!! settle down!! Before we end our lesson, I'll assign a task for you all." Mr. Wang said to his class "Aww.." the class frowned and said in unison. "Okay, now be quiet! Now your task is to make a song with a partner." A..A song? Hye Mi thought "Sem! Who are our partners?" Woohyun raised his hand and asked "Good question Woohyun-ah. All of your partners are posted on the bulletin board at the hall. Take a look at it later okay? The submission will be until next week. Then we'll schedule the performers afterwards Arasso?" "Dae!!" "Then class dismissed!" the students grabbed their bags and left the classroom. Hye Mi sighed as they walk to the hallway "Hye Mi, gwechana?" Sooyoung asked "Yeah.." "Yah! Don't lie to me" "Mian, It's just.." "Hye Mi-ah!!" Baekhyun called from afar and waved at Sooyoung and Hye Mi. "Oh, You're Baekhyun right?" Sooyoung asked and Baekhyun nodded while smiling widely. "What's wrong?" Hye Mi asked "Kaja! I'll show you!" Baekhyun grabbed Hye Mi's hand then pulled her to the bulletin board "Look! We're partners!!" Hye Mi scanned through the bulletin board and saw her name along with Baekhyun's name:

  • Byun Baekhyun and Jung Hye Mi
  • Choi Sooyoung and Nam Woohyun
  • Kim Sung Gyu and Kwon Mi Kyun

 "Aish, she's my partner" "Oh? Oppa! Lucky you! You're partnered with the queenka~" Sooyung said and Sung Gyu gave her a death glare. "Oppa! We're partners!!" Mi Kyun cheerfully said then smirked at Hye Mi Did I do something? Hye Mi thought "Yeah right." Sung Gyu said with sarcasm then left. "Ah, oppa! Jakkaman!!" Mi Kyun called then followed Sung Gyu. "So~ we're partners!!" Baekhyun said to Hye mi while scratching the back of his head. "..Baekhyun-ah, I think I have to tell you something.." Hye Mi muttered while looking down on the ground. "What is it?" Baekhyun asked while looking at her.

Sung Gyu POV

"Aish! Leave me alone will you?" "But oppa, how will we do our asiignment if were not going to work together?" Mi Kyun said then clinged to my arm. Aish this girl really never gets tired of this!! "Yah, get off." I glared at her "Arasso.." she pouted then removed her hand off my arm. I rolled my eyes at her and left. I went straight to the school garden and stopped when I noticed Hye Mi and Baekhyun. "What are they doing?" I mumbled to myself. "Umm.. The truth is I.. I can't sing in front of an audience Baekhyun-ssi.." "Huh? Wae?" Baekhyun asked Hye Mi. "Because whenever I step into the stage, my mind goes blank and My body goes numb.." "Jinja?" Baekhyun muttered "Don't worry Hye Mi-ah, I'll help you to stand on a stage and sing again" he smiled at her and ruffled her hair. "Gumawo  Baekhyun-ssi.." "Geundae, can i ask you something?" Hmm? This sound interesting "..Dae, What is it?" "Why is Sung Gyu living with you in the same house?" I fell out of balance when I heard his question. Eeotokhae? What will she say? I walked back and forth thinking if I should pop out and tell him why, and at last I've made my decision "Because of certain reasons." I said then both of their eyes are placed to me. "Sung Gyu-ssi" "What certain reasons?" he asked "Promise me that if I tell you, you won't tell anybody." "I promise." he answered while raising his pinky and smiled. "Her mom asked my mother if she can stay at our house because of her brother and that's all." I muttered "Oh! So that's it!" He exclaimed and we both nodded.

*Riiiinng

"Oh? That's the bell, time to go home huh?" Baekhyun said "I guess so." I replied "Let's go?" we all headed to the lobby to meet the others. 

----------

"Yoo Jin-ah, are you sure that it's okay to keep this from the kids?" Mrs. Byun asked "Let's just keep this as a secret for now. I'm sure when Baekhyun and Hye Mi gets to know it, they will understand us that we did it for their own good."


Hello guys! another update :) Hope you like it! Leave your comments and subscribe ^^