Heart beat

I need you be mine

Chapter 7 - Heart beat

It was a fine Friday morning. Hye Mi, together with Sung Gyu and the others are on their way to their school for their school field trip.
"Okay! Everything set?" Dong Woo asked.
"Let's do a checking then a role call afterwards!" Ki Bum suggested and they all nodded.
"Okay! Let's start! Food?"
"Check!" Sooyoung answered.
"Clothes?"
"Check!" Hoya answered.
"Okay! Now for the role call~ Dong Woo hyung?"
"Here!!" Dong Woo exclaimed while raising his hand.
"Woohyunie?"
"Here chinggu~"
"Jongie?"
"Here hyuuunng~"
"Hoya?" "here!"
"Yeollie?"
"Here!!"
"Myungsoo?"
"Here."
"Youngie??"
"Yah! I told you not to call me that!! By the way, here!" Sooyoung complained.
"Haha! Merong~ Hye Mi-ah?"
"..Here"
"And, Sung Gyu hyung?" Ki Bum called but they hear no answer.
"Yah hyung! Say 'here' at least!" Woohyun nudge Sung Gyu and whispered loudly.
"Aish, arasso. Here." Sung Gyu answered then grabbed his bag.
"Okay! Kaja!!"
"Eo!" they all walked until the bus stop and waited for the bus that will bring them to their school. 

---------

"Hi Guys!!" Baekhyun shouted from afar and waved at them.
"Oh? Morning Baekhyun-ah, Chanyeol-ah!" Woohyun and Ki bum said in unison and they both waved and smiled at them.
"Morning!" they both replied and the others smiled and waved at them too.
"Morning Hye Mi-ah!!" Baekhyun smiled at Hye Mi adn the girl did the same thing to him.
Pssh.. Cheerful aren't we? Sung Gyu thought then walked towards where the buses are parked.

"Oooh~ So excited! We're going to the beach today!!" Woohyun said cheerfully.
"Aish, Before we go there we're going mountain climbing aren't we?" Sooyoung complained.
"Oh yeah. You're right." The others said then frowned.
"Hey guys! forget about that! Let's just think that we're going to receive a reward afterwards!!" Woohyun placed his arm around their shoulders and formed a small circle with only guys inside it "Remember, it's the beach. We're going to enjoy if you know what I mean~" Woohyun continued and a smirk grew on their faces.
"Ah!" Woohyun cried after feeling a smack.
"Yah Choi Sooyoung! That hurt!"
"Psh.. ert! Come on Hye Mi-ah! Let's go and leave this erts behind." Sooyoung grabbed Hye Mi's hand then pulled her away.
"Yah Nam Woohyun! Hye Mi might think I'm a ert!" Baekhyun complained while pointing at Hye Mi "Oh come on Baekhyun, you smirked too right?" Woohyun replied.
"Yeah hyunnie~ Admit it!" Chanyeol placed his arm around Baekhyun and winked.
Baekhyun cleared his throat and said.
"D..Don't talk about things like that anymore!" he said then left. 

---------

"Okay kids gather around!!" the teachers shouted.
"Find your designated buses and go inside. Make sure that you're class is complete arasso?"
"Dae!" the students replied and started going inside the buses.
"Hye Mi-ah!" Baekhyun called then approached Hye Mi.
"Oh Baehyun-ssi" Hye Mi turned around and smiled.
"What number is your seat?" he asked she scanned on the piece of paper that is given to them and replied.
"Hmm.. 24.. Wae?" she looked back at Baekhyun and asked.
"Aww.. Mine is 22.. At least we're in the same bus" the boy gave Hye Mi an eye smile and Hye Mi looked back at him.
"Kaja?" she nodded and they both entered the bus.

"Hmm.. Ah! There it is! Number 22, guess I'll be seating here then." Baekhyun said.
"Arasso." Hye Mi replied then continued to search for her seat. "oh? there it is!" she happily walked towards her seat but something stopped her.
"S..Sung Gyu-ssi?" she muttered while looking at the boy who's sleeping soundly near the window "Excuse me!" a girl bumped into her and she fell beside Sung Gyu which waked Sung Gyu up.
I'm  in big trouble.. she thought.
"Yah, what are you doing here? Go and find your seat." he siad coldly.
"Umm.. chogi.. naega.."
"What?" Sung Gyu's eyes widen after seeing what number is written on the paper that Hye Mi is showing.
He stood up which make Hye Mi to be confused and gave Sung Gyu a confused look.
"Seat there. I'll just seat here." he gave the seat that is near at the window to Hye Mi.
She stared back at him
"Yah palli!" Sung Gyu exclaimed.
"Dae!" she replied then immediately sat on the seat.
Sung Gyu sat on his place and placed his earplugs on, crossed his arms then went back to sleep. 

---------

"Wah~" Hye Mi said in awe as she looks at the scenery outside.
hmmp. Is this her first time going in a field trip? Sung Gyu thought.
"Wah~ Ah piano!" What? What did she say? Sung Gyu's eyes widened after hearing what she said "Piano? Odi?!" he leaned on the window and asked.
"There!! At the shop!" Hye Mi pointed out the shop that she's talking about.
"Wah~ Yeppeo!" Sung Gyu said in awe.
"Right? It's pretty!" Hye Mi added.
After a few minutes, silence filled the air. It's the first time that they both agreed into something. They realized that their faces are close to each other, Sung Gyu went back to his seat and cleared his throat.
"D..Don' get it wrong. I was looking at the piano." he said
"I..I won't" Hye Mi replied. Why is my heart beating fast? they both thought.

---------

"Okay class! Now get your partners and will start climbing that mountain!" Mr. Wang said while pointing at the mountain.
The students groaned back and frowned.
"Hye-"
"Hye Mi-ah! Let's be partners!" Baekhyun tried to ask Hye Mi but Sooyoung but in first and Hye Mi nodded.
"Well, that's my luck." Baekhyun rubbed the back of his head.
"Turns out that your luck ran out bro~" Chanyeol smirked then stared at Baekhyun.
"Aish!" Baekhyun groaned then glared at him.
After they all find their partners, they fall in line and braced theirselves to go up the mountain. 

"Aish.... I can't.. do this.. anymore!!" Sooyoung complained in the middle of huffing for breath.
Hye Mi held her arm to support her and helped her to sit on the big rock that is near them.
"You can do it Sooyoung-ah" Hye Mi muttered.
"I can't! Why aren't you even huffing?!" Hye Mi giggled and looked back at Sooyoung.
"Here, drink first" she smiled and gave Sooyoung a bottled water.
"Oooh~ our Sooyoungie can't go any longer~" Woohyun teased.
"Yah! You're even calling me that now?!" Sooyoung glared at him at stood up.
She sighed deeply and said.
"Kaja Hye Mi-ah. Let's just finish it once and for all." Hye Mi nodded.
"Okay. Fighting~"
"Aww.. My best friend's so cute~ Thanks Hye Mi-ah!! You gave me strength again!!" Sooyoung cheerfully exclaimed then they continued walking.

---------

"Uggh!! At last finished!" Sooyoung said.
"Yeah!" Ki Bum added.
They all drinked the bottled water that is given to them by their corresponding teachers.
"Okay everyone! Time to go back to the bus now! We're going to our next destination!" The teachers called then all of the students cheered in joy and immediately entered their buses.
Hye Mi sat on her sit and put out the small pillow that she brought with her for the trip and placed it behind  her head and leaned on it. Sung Gyu, on the other hand, sighed deeply and leaned on his seat and deeply closed his eyes. Their other classmates were enjoying their stay on the bus because they were all excited to go to the beach. They sang different songs inside the bus and played games. It's already half past five and both Hye Mi and Sung Gyu were sleeping soundly. Because they were both too tired and were sleeping very soundly, Sung Gyu didn't notice that he fell on Hye Mi's shoulder  while he was sleeping.
"Teach~ are we there yet?" Baekhyun asked.
He was really bored and had nothing to do because his friend Chanyeol was sleeping soundly too.
"Aniyo Baekhyun-ah, I think were still miles away. We went on a moutain remember?" The students frowned in unison and decided to just sleep while waiting for them to arrive at the beach.
"Aww.." Baekhyun sighed in disappointment and frowned.

"Aish, yah Chanyeol-ah! Stop snoring!" Baekhyun said but Chanyeol seemed to hear nothing and just continued to snore out loud.
Baekhyun decided to ignore Chanyeol and frowned. 
But his frown disappeared when he thought of something.
 
"I know! I'll just go to Hye Mi and-" He stood up and was about to go to Hye Mi but he was stopped by something that he didn't want to see.

Baekhyun's POV

I stood up from my seat and decided to go to Hye Mi and talk to her to be able to escape in Chanyeol's snoring-out-loud power. I smiled but then II felt that it disappered when I saw something that really hurts for me.
"..Hye Mi-ah.." I mumbled.
"Yah baekhyun-ah.." Chanyeol slowly sat down properly and rubbed his eyes.
"Why are you standing?... And what are you looking at?" he asked while yawning then stood up ffrom his sit too. When he saw what I saw his jaw dropped and looked at me then immediately pulled me down to our seat.
"Y...Y..Yah!! Did you see that? T..They're sleeping at each other's shoulder!!" Chanyeol whispered loudly while pointing at them.
"I know okay? You don't have to repeat it." I sighed then looked at the window.
"Yah.. Byun Baekhyun yo-"
"Let's just sleep okay?" I cut him off then pretended to sleep.
"Baekhyun-ah.." he said in an aegyo tone but I pretended that I heard nothing and just crossed my arms then slept. That really hurts.. I.. What should I do?

 ---------

Hye Mi's POV

"..Ah.." I rubbed my head when I felt it bumped into the bus' window.
I looked outside and saw the dawn. I smiled while looking at it because it was very pretty. I decided to get a picture of it using my ohone but when I turned around to the other side..
"S..Sung Gyu-ssi?" My eyes widen after seeing Sung Gyu-ssi leaning on my shoulder while sleeping. What should I do? Should I wake him up? I tilted my head to see his face and my heart started thumping again. I gasped and shook my head then blinked rapidly.
"..W..What's wrong with me?" I muttered but then my phone started ringing

bbiggeut bbiggeut gojang nan nae maeum ira
Idaero bonaelsun eobseo, eojjeo jago, oh oh
heundeul heundeul witaero wo boyeo do nan
Neoreul jabadul su bakke eobseo, eojjeo jago, oh oh

My ringtone made Sung Gyu-ssi flinched and when he looked at me our eyes met. He realized that he was leaning on my shoulder the whole time he's asleep and cleared his throat and looked away "Y..You're phone's ringing. A..answer it." He stuttered and I nodded then answered my phone.

Sung Gyu POV

I flinched when I heard a song play. I looked at my surrounding's and I found myself leaning unto Hye Mi's shoulder. Did.. Did I just slept on her shoulder?! Really Kim Sung Gyu? How embarrassing can this be huh?! I cleared my throat and looked away then said.
"
Y..You're phone's ringing. A..answer it." Why the hell did I stutter?! Aish really! I don't have a guts to face her again! I noticed that she nodded and answered her phone.

 ---------

"Okay class, The paper that I will hand out to you contains the room number that you will stay on this hotel for three nights arasso? And as you can see when you look at the paper, there are names beside your own name. That will be your roommate. Arasso?" the teacher explained where the students will stay and instructed them to scan the paper for further informations.
"Hye Mi-ah! I'm with you!!"
"Jinja?" Sooyoung nodded and showed Hye Mi the paper.
The two girls jumped in joy knowing that they will spend their three night stay together. Like other girls, they also wanted to share stories and secrets with each other and develop their friendship like what other girls do in a sleep over.

Hye Mi's POV

I decided to take a walk outisde because I can't seem to sleep.
"I like you oppa.." I heard a voice talk.
Is it a confession? I continue to walk and saw Baekhyun with a girl in front of her. I guess the girl is confessing to her? That's what I usually see whenever Jinyoung oppa is getting called from a girl at his classroom.
"I.. I'm sorry.. I uh.. How should I put this?," Baekhyun said in hesitation while rubbing the back of his neck.
"I.. I like someone else.." He continued.
I can see tears flow from the girl's eyes.
"No! Don't cry.. I-" Baekhyun panicked.
"Ani.. Oppa.. it's not your fault.." The girl said while wiping her tears.
"I- Hye Mi?" He was about to continue what he is saying when he noticed me.
"Umm.. Don't mind me.. I'll just go.. Continue your conversation" I smiled then took a step back then I felt Baekhyun grab my arm to stop me.
I widen my eyes at his sudden action.
"I should go now.." The girl said then left while crying.
"Uh wait!" I reach out my hand to call her but she didn't look back.
I looked back at Baekhyun and stared at him who's still holding unto my arm.
"I uh..." He loosens his grip and scratched the back of his head.
"Don't worry.. I won't tell anyone about what happened.." I looked back at him and smiled.
He smiled in return and gestured me to take a walk. I nodded and walked fast to keep up.
"You're still awake?" He asked.
"Umm.. Yes" I answered.
"You can't sleep?" I nodded.
"Hye Mi-ah, can I ask you something?" I looked at him and tilted my head.
"Okay" "Um.. Do you have someone you like right now?" I was confused by his sudden question.
I wonder why he is asking me this all of a sudden.
"I uh.. I don't know how to like or love someone Baekhyun-sii.." I answered while playing with my fingers.
"You didn't experienced being in love or to like someone?" He asked and I nodded weakly.
"Jinja?!" He said while smiling ear to ear.
What's wrong with him? I looked at him with a confused look and nodded.
"Oh.. Ahahaha!! Mian!" He said and still smiling from ear to ear.
"I think it's time to go back now~" he said while looking at his phone.
"I'll walk you back to your room." He offered.
"Okay" i smiled then we both headed back.

---------

All of the students started their own day's 'TO DO LIST'. They started to go on the beach and some of the girls layed unto the chair beside it and drink some juice.
"Hye Mi-ah! Let's go to the pool!!" Sooyoung said as she grab Hye Mi's hand.
"Arasso, head on first. I'll just get my phone on our room" Hye Mi smiled.
"Okay! I'll wait for you there!" Sooyoung said cheerfully. 

After Hye Mi returned to their room to get her phone, she headed outside their room and is on her way to get back to Sooyoung.
"Ah!" She cried when she felt that she bumped into someone.
"Yah look where- Hye Mi?" Sung Gyu said while rubbing his back and trying to stand up.
"Oh sorry.." She said.
"Oh no!" He grabbed Hye Mi's hand and pulled her to the other side to hide.
"Yah Kim Myungsoo!!!" A girl shouted.
"What do you want this time Ha Na?!" L shouted.
"Tell our teacher that you don't want me to be my partner!" Hye Mi was about to speak but them Sung Gyu pulled her into a hug which made Hye Mi's heart beat fast.
"S.. Sung Gyu-ssi?" She muttered.
"Shh! Be quiet! They'll hear us!!" Hye Mi shut and looked away.
Her heart can't seem to settle down and kept on beating fast because of their position.
"Wah- Yah! Don't you dare tell me what to do! You think I wanted to be your partner!? Well guess what? I don't!" L rolled his eyes at Ha Na and left.
"Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Get back here!" Ha Na chased L and kept on calling him.
"Umm.. Sung Gyu-ssi?" Hye Mi muttered.
"Oh! Right." Sung Gyu immediately let go Hye Mi and cleared his throat.
"Their fighting again. I don't like it when they fight!" Sung Gyu ruffled his hair infrustration and was about to leave.
"Uh wait!.." Hye Mi called.
"What?" "D.. Dugunde?" She asked.
"Dugu? Oh! Ha Na? She's L's mortal enemy."
"M..mortal Enemy?"
"Yeah, since we were kids, those two were fighting like cats and dogs."
"Oh.." Hye Mi giggled with Sung Gyu's statement.

Sung Gyu's POV

What's wrong with this heart?! For goodness sake stop! I don't know why my heart is beating like this when I saw her smile. Her smile just made my heart flutter. Do I.. No! I won't let my heart be left out again. I experienced how to love somebody and to be left out all alone. And I'm not going to let that happen again. 

 


Hi Guys!! Here's another update! Hope you like it! And guess what? IT IS CONFIRMED THAT INFINITE REALLY IS HAVING THEIR OGS HERE in the philippines!! They said that it is announced during the KPOP republic here while the Man In love and Destiny MV is playing :) So now, my friend and I are currently working hard to save enough money just to go to their concert!! Wish us luck guys! Anyways~ Keep safe everyone and subscribe! Don't forget to leave your comments :)