My Girl

I need you be mine

Chapter 27 - My Girl

"Ugghh.." Hye Mi groaned and lazily get up from her bed. She held the door knob and headed to the bathroom to wash up. She opened the door and saw an unexpected scene. "OH MY GOD!!" Sung Gyu exclaimed and shut the door. "Oh my goodness.. I saw him half-." the scene woke Hye Mi's blood. Gosh.. Hye Mi snap out of it! She mentally scolded herself and headed to the kitchen downstairs. "Oh! You're up?" Baekhyun said while putting the plates on the table. Hye Mi didn't answer and just walked blankly. Huh? What's wrong with her? he thought. "Watch out the water's-" "Ah!" "Cold." It was all too late before he could tell Hye Mi that the water's cold. "Here" Baekhyun chuckled and handed Hye Mi a towel. "Gumawo.." "You okay?" the girl nodded and face palmed herself. "Waeyo? You're flushing." he chuckled and came to a realization "Wait. I heard hyung scream. Don't tell me he did it again?!" Hye Mi covered her face and nodded. "Aish! That man!" he furiously went upstairs and headed to the bathroom but found no sign of Sung Gyu. "Oh you're dead hyung." he knocked at Sung Gyu's door and the door opened. "Oh Bae-" Baekhyun headed inside his room and glared back at Sung Gyu with his hands on his waist. "HYUNG! I freaking told you to lock that freakin' door for goodness sake!! You're hurting Hye Mi's innocent eyes!" Sung Gyu flushed and cleared his throat. "Mian.. I didn't mean to." "Aish! I know you want to steal her from me but you don't have to use your body!" Sung Gyu's jaw dropped at Baekhyun's statement. "YAH! I'M NOT USING MY BODY TO LURE HER!!!" he enraged. "Tch. Whatever hyung." Baekhyun said then left.

----------

"Are you going to practice?" Hye Mi asked Baekhyun "Oh? Ah! Yeah! Wanna go with me?" "I can?" "Sure you can! So?" "Okay then" Hye Mi headed upstairs to get her coat and left with Baekhyun. "Yah!" a voice made the two people turn back. "Oppa" Baekhyun's eyes widen at Hye Mi's word. "YOU CALLED HIM OPPA?!" "Yes she did. I told her to." Baekhyun was speechless. He was not aware of Sung Gyu's move. Oh, I'll make my move soon hyung. Just you wait. he thought.

"I'm here! And I brought friends!!" Baekhyun exclaimed "Oh! Hye Mi!!!!!" Chanyeol headed to Hye Mi and felt a glare behind him. "Oh.. hi hyung.. hehe" Chanyeol scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Oh? D.O!" Hye Mi ran to Kyungsoo's place and smiled. "D.O? Who's that?" Sung Gyu asked "It's me hyung" Kyungsoo said and giggled "You're called D.O?!" "Yes." Since when?!" "Since I started working at the cafe" "Since the day I met you?! How come I didn't know that?!" "Because you were still cold that time hyung~ You never really cared about others until" he stopped and looked at Hye Mi who's playing with the other members. "Okay! Now all of you get ready! Oh? Who's this?" the instructor asked. "Oh! They're the trainees from Woolim noona!" Baekhyun said "Oh? Really? Well, nice to meet you. You're welcomed to watch their practice if you want." "Gamsahamnida." Hye Mi and Sung Gyu replied. "You can take your seat over there." "Gamsahamnida" they both bowed and took their seats.

----------

At the whole practice, Sung Gyu watched Hye Mi as she stares at Baekhyun while they sing and dance. Why do you have to look at other people when I'm right next to you Hye Mi? I can't endure this any longer. I want you Hye Mi. I want you to be mine already. he thought. Just then, he met eyes with Hye Mi. "What's wrong?" she asked "Nothing." he smiled in reply. 

----------

"I'll go get something to eat. You two stay here." "Okay hyung." Hye Mi nodded and watched Sung Gyu leave. "Hye Mi, you're still not going to tell him?" Baekhyun asked out of blue. "I can't.." she replied looking guilty. Baekhyun knew that he was the reason why Hye Mi isn't confessing her feelings to Sung Gyu. He knows that Hye Mi's afraid to hurt him again. "Yah," he said the held on her cheek "I'm okay. I know you love hyung too. You know that it'll make me happy to see you happy. So, tell him." "But-" Baekhyun kissed her forehead and smiled. "I love you Hye Mi. And I'll always love you until the day I die." tears flowed down at Hye Mi's cheek. She was saddened by Baekhyun's statement. "Woah! Why are you crying?!" Sung Gyu exclaimed with the food on his hands. "What the hell did you do to her?!" he asked Baekhyun. He just smiled aand took the food from his hands. "Let's just eat" he said and handed the chopstick to the two people.

----------

Hye Mi's POV

'I love you Hye Mi. And I'll always love you until the day I die.' "Eeotokhae?" I ruffled my hair in frustration. Baekhyun's words kept on repeating on my head. I don't want to hurt him again. It hurts to see him cry.. I know it's from him but still. I can't. Will it make him happy if I confess? He said so right? But. Molla. I put my uniform on and headed outside my room. 

"Hye Mi-ah~" Sooyoung and Miyoung greeted "Good Morning.." "Oh? What's wrong??" Sooyoung asked "Eh? Oh.. Nothing.. I'm fine.." I said then left. I sat on my chair and rested my head on the table. "Everyone!!" a classmate of ours exclaimed in front. I raised my head and looked at him. "It's self-study!! Seongsaeng-nim's out!!" the class cheered and rejoiced. I sighed and stood from my seat. I think it's time for me to get some time alone. I took the stairs and headed to the next floor. I sat on the staircase and stared at the window. "What are you doing here?" "Oh.. oppa." I stared at the man in front of me as he sat next to me. "You okay?" I nodded in reply. "What's wrong? I know you're not okay." Yes. I'm not okay oppa. I'm really not. Should I tell him? Should I not? "Ani. I'm fine." I said then left.

----------

"Oppa!" Mi Kyun called Sung Gyu and approached him. Sung Gyu just passed through her and sighed. "Yah oppa!" she called and stopped right in front of Sung Gyu. "What do you want?" "Oppa, why do you keep on avoiding me huh??" "Mi Kyun, I'm not in the mood to play around today okay?" Mi Kyun's face suddenly filled in anger. "Oppa! Why do you keep on showing that mood when you're in front of me huh?!  I stopped myself when Seo Jin unnie's still alive! But when Hye Mi's around I can't! I knew you before she does!! Why do you keep on showing her the good side of you huh?! Tell me oppa!" "BECAUSE I LOVE HER THAT'S IT!" Mi Kyun stiffened and Sung Gyu's answer. "W..What?" "I love her Mi Kyun! I love her to death!! I'm crazy for her!! I want her to be mine!! I want all of her!" "Y..You're lying. You're lying oppa!" Mi Kyun shouted and noticed Hye Mi approaching with Baekhyun. No. I can't let her fall for oppa too! If oppa can't be mine no one can! she thought. "You're not going to be anyone else's oppa." she muttered and kissed Sung Gyu.

"Oh no." Baekhyun muttered. He looked at Hye Mi and saw tears flowing down from her eyes. This time it's real. She saw them kissing for real. The scene made Hye Mi dropped the books that she's carrying. Sung Gyu pulled out from the kiss and saw the girl that he love the most. "Oh sh*t." Hye Mi took a step back and ran away. "Hye Mi!" Sung Gyu called and planned on running after her but Mi Kyun held her arm. "Oppa, don't you dare go after her." "Make me b*tch." Sung Gyu muttered and ran after Hye Mi. Mi Kyun scoffed and squealed. Baekhyun passed through her and smirked. "B*tch huh? You're hilarious. Guess I lost." he muttered.

----------

"Hye Mi!" Sung Gyu exclaimed and grabbed Hye Mi's arm. Hye Mi didn't looked at him and looked away with the tears that is flowing in her eyes. "Let me go.." she said "Hye Mi, let me explain.." "No need oppa..I'll just think that what you said to me is a lie.. so-" "DON'T! DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT!" Sung Gyu exclaimed and pinned her against the wall. "O..Oppa.." Hye Mi was astonished by the scene and just stared at Sung Gyu. "Don't! I love you Hye Mi!! I love you to death!!" he said while crying "O..Oppa.." "You know I like you.. I want you Hye Mi!! All of you!! I want your smile, your beautiful eyes, all of you! I want it all to be only mine! I.. I want you desperately Hye Mi!" More tears flow in both of their eyes. "Oppa.." Sung Gyu fell on his knees crying. Hye Mi knelt down and hugged him. "Oppa," she cupped Sung Gyu's face and smiled. "Oppa, I'm happy to know that you like me. I like you too oppa. So don't cry anymore eo?" she said wiping his tears away. "You.. you do?" the girl nodded. Sung Gyu cupped her face and rested his forehead against hers. "I'm really happy Hye Mi. I really am." he said then pressed his lips against hers. 

----------

"Hye Mi! Here's the food~" Sung Gyu said putting the food on the table. "Wah~ Why did you order a lot oppa?" she asked getting the red velvet cake from the tray. "Cause I finally have you. I have my girl now." Hye Mi coughed after hearing Sung Gyu's statement. "Oh my! You okay?! Here drink this!" Sung Gyu handed her the juice "Gumawo.." she replied. "What happened?! Are you okay?" "O..Oppa.. Please don't surprise me in every word that you say okay? It's uh.." "What?" he smirked and looked at her "N..nothing.. Nevermind.." "Arasso" he replied and held Hye Mi's hand.

As they arrived home, Hye Mi stopped at the front gate. "What's wrong?" Sung Gyu looked back and asked "Oppa.. Can I talk to Baekhyun alone?" Sung Gyu's eyes softened. He loves this side of Hye Mi. She's really caring about other people. "Arasso. I'll be in my room. Call me if you need me okay?" Hye Mi nodded and smiled. Sung Gyu opened the door and headed to his room.

"Oh! Y..you're back?" Baekhyun let out a fake chuckle and stood up from his seat. "We bought some cupcakes.. Want some?" Hye Mi showed the box and smiled. "I'd love to." Baekhyun stated with a smile. Hye Mi placed some cupcakes on a plate and made some hot chocolate. "Here." "Thanks!" Baekhyun took the cupcake and chuckled. "Mm! Yummy!" Hye Mi's lips curled up in awe. "Baekhyun-" "You're together now right?" he cut her up and smiled. "E..eh?" "You and hyung. You're together now right?" "Oh.. Um.." Baekhyun held out his hand and held unto hers. "Listen. Hye Mi," he looked into her eyes with sincerity "You don't have to worry about me okay? I'll be lying if I'm going to tell you that it doesn't hurt. But hey! I'm happy if I see you happy." Baekhyun chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Baekhyun.." "I bet of hyung saw that he'll definitely kill me haha!" he winked and stood up. "I love you Hye Mi" he smiled and headed to his room.
----------
Morning passed and the night had been too long for Hye Mi. "Wow. What a day.." She mumbled stood up. She had herself a bath and put on her uniform. "Morning Hye Mi!" Baekhyun exclaimed from the kitchen. "Morning" she replied and helped Baekhyun prepare their food. "Aww.. Head hurts.." Sung Gyu muttered. Baekhyun shook his head and chuckled. "What's wrong oppa?" Hye Mi approached him and asked "Omo.. You're forehead's swollen!" "He fell from his bed last night hahaha!! I heard a loud bang when I was on my way on the bathroom!" Baekhyun laughed "Aish! Shut up.. Anyways. Morning my angel" he smiled and ruffled Hye Mi's hair. The girl flushed and nodded. "Morning oppa.." "Aigoo~ acting all lovey dovey aren't we?" Baekhyun teased. The couple's expression changed and both of their face fell. "Oh come on!! I already told you that I'm okay right?!" Sung Gyu sighed and smiled. "If you say so then. Let's eat." Hye Mi and Baekhyun nodded and they all started eating.

----------

 "Hi Hye Mi-ah!" Sung Jong exclaimed and attempted to hug her but someone stopped him. "Don't you dare." Sung Gyu glared at him and said. "Wah- What's wrong with you hyung?! You're acting like Hye Mi's yours-" they all gasped at Sung Jong's statement and looked at Hye Mi and Sung Gyu "DON'T TELL US THAT YOU'RE TOGETHER NOW?!" they all exclaimed in unison. Sung Gyu stared at them and rolled his eyes. "Kaja Hye Mi-ah" he grabbed Hye Mi's hand and pulled her away. "Oh my Goodness. Hyung's got himself a girlfriend. And it's Hye Mi?!" Dong Woo exclaimed. "What happened bro?!" Chanyeol asked Baaekhyun. He chuckled and shook his head. "Let's go."

"Oh my gosh! Why didn't you tell me huh?!" Miyoung exclaimed "Mian.. It's uh.." Miyoung sighed and placed her hand in front of Hye Mi. "Okay. That's enough." she said then looked at Sung Gyu "YAH! HAMSTER!" "What did you say?!" "DON'T YOU DARE MAKE HYE MI CRY!! I'LL RIP YOU INTO PIECES GOT IT?!" she warned. "Tch. Quite mean are we?" Sung Gyu giggled.

----------

Sung Gyu's POV

"Oppa, want some?" Hye Mi asked me "Okay." I smiled and get some of her mini cupcakes. Today, I decided to bring Hye Mi to the park after school. God. Thank you for giving me my own angel. I smiled and walked to her. I pulled her into a hug and buried my face into her hair. "Oppa?" "I love you my angel." I hear her giggle. It's music to me ears. "Nado oppa. But umm.. Can you get off me know? I.. uh.. want to eat my cupcake.." I glared at her and scoffed. "So that cupcake is more important than me?!" I enraged. "Oh no oppa! It's not what I mean!! I just-" I kissed her cheek and I saw her eyes wide open. "You're flushing again. Aigoo~" "S..Stop.." she said then munched on her cupcake. I'll treasure her forever. I love you Hye Mi. I don't know what I'll do without you. "Hye Mi." "Hmm?" I chuckled at her cuteness. She has icing on her cheek. She looks like a little kid eating her cupcake. "Aigoo~ my ye Mi's like a kid." She chuckled as I remove the icing on her chick and ate it. "Oppa! D..Don't do that!" I smirked. "Waeyo? it's delicious." she flushed in embrassment and looked away. I feel like I'm the happiest boy in the world right now. I treasure her until the day we die.


Hi Guys! here's another update! haha!! enjoy reading okay? Thank you for leaving your comments! I'll appreacite it if you all leave your comments more and subscribe! Love you guys! Keep safe!!