I like him

I need you be mine

Chapter 25 - I like him

Hye Mi sighed and played with her pen all throughout the Math period. "Yah, are you really going with oppa at the dance?" Mi Kyun asked. "I.. Uh.." Hye Mi stopped and glanced at Baekhyun.'Eeotokhae? Baekhyun wanted to go with me..' She thought. She don't want anyone to get hurt. She took a deep breath and made a decision. "Ani. I'm going with Baekhyun." She replied "Jinja?! Well let me tell you this, you made the right decision! Gumawo Hye Mi-ah!!" Mi Kyun exclaimed. "I've hurt him once.." She said looking outside the window.
---------
The class ended and students started to leave the room one by one. Hye Mi let the students leave ahead of her and took her time packing her things. "Hye Mi! Is it true?! You're going with Baekhyun?! I thought you're going with oppa?" Miyoung asked "Ani.. It's just a misunderstanding. Kaja." Miyoung followed Hye mi on their way out. On their way to their locker, she saw Mi Kyun together with Sung Gyu. "So, it's a promise then oppa?" Sung Gyu sighed deeply and nodded. "Yey! I'll see you at the dance then~" Mi Kyun exclaimed then left leaving a smirk to Hye Mi. Sung Gyu and Hye Mi's eyes met and Hye Mi suddenly looked away. The scene that she witnessed recently must've hurt her inside. She bowed then left. "Yah! Hye Mi! Wait for me!" Miyoung shouted and chased after her friend.
---------
Hye Mi was on her way back to her room when she ran into Sung Gyu who's just back from school. "Hey." He greeted and Hye Mi just nodded in reply. "Did you tell Mi Kyun that you're going with Baekhyun to the dance?" Hye Mi stopped by the boy's question. "Uh.. Dae.." "Wae?" He asked. Hye turned around to face the guy. "I think it's for the best." Sung Gyu was startled by the girl's reply "Do you really think it's for the best?" "I think so.." And with that Hye Mi entered her room leaving Sung Gyu behind.
---------
Days past by so easily and the day of the dance arrived. Hye Mi's mother sent her a dress that she'll wear for the dance.

 
*Knock Knock

 
Hye Mi walked towards the door and opened it. "Woah." Baekhyun exclaimed with his jaw dropped. "Do.. Do I look that bad?" Hye Mi asked while blushing. Baekhyun waved his hands rapidly and said "N..no!! You're extremely gorgeous!" Baekhyun was shocked by what he said himself and covered his mouth with his hand. Hye Mi blushed in shame and left her room. "Ready?" "I think so.." She replied. Baekhyun smiled and held the girl's hand. "Come on. I'm here okay?" Baekhyun smiled gesturing Hye Mi that it'll be alright. On their way inside, they can here music and different couples head to the venue. "I don't think I can do this.." Hye Mi muttered "You're backing out now when we're both here?" "Oh! You're both here?" Hye Mi and Baekhyun turned around to see who it was and saw Mi Kyun in her black attire...
With Sung Gyu. "Yeah. We just arrived." "Oh really? Have fun then you two! Let's go oppa!" Hye Mi and Sung Gyu's eyes met and the girl quickly looked away. Sung Gyu's face fell at the girl's reaction and let Mi Kyun pull him away. There's a sting on the two people's hearts as they carry on the party.
---------
"Can I have this dance?" Baekhyun stood up and asked for Hye Mi's permission. "W..what?" "I said can I have this dance?" Hye Mi's eyes widen at Baekhyun's statement and flushed. "I.. Uh.. I don't know how to dance.." The boy chuckled and pulled her up. "I may not be a great dancer, but I guess my knowledge is enough to teach you how to." He smiled and said. The girl flushed red and nodded. "Arasso.." Baekhyun took her hand and leaded her to the dance floor.

Sung Gyu's POV

Wow. They looked good together huh? I admit. I hurt a little. Okay. Not a little but a lot. "Oppa! Let's dance too!" Mi Kyun nudged me and asked. "Ughh.. Go by yourself." "Oppa! What are you here for huh?" she said and I gave up. "Arasso. Don't blame me if something bad happes to you." "I won't oppa~" I stood up and Mi Kyun leaded the way. My eyes are stuck at Hye Mi and Baekhyun who's dancing at the music. Hye i's struggling to learn Baekhyun's teaching. I smiled at her cuteness. "Oppa!" "What?" I asked "Aren't you going to take my hand?" "Aish!" I rolled my eyes and took Mi Kyun's hand rashly. I stared at Hye Mi as Mi Kyun and I dance. She looks beautiful in her dress. She looks like an angel. Baekhyun together with Hye Mi huh? It really hurts me inside. But I think this is what Hye Mi wants and I'll respect it. I.. I think she likes Baekhyun.. And I think.. I..
---------
After dancing, Baekhyun asked Hye Mi to take a walk outside and the girl agreed and they both headed outside. On their way out, Baekhyun's eyes widen at the scene that he saw. He quickly took Hye Mi's arm and pulled her to a hug. "B...Baekhyun?" Hye Mi muttered as her head rests on the boy's chest. "Don't look." he muttered puzzling the girl. "Whata re you talking about?" the girl pulled out from the hug and turned around. Baekhyun tried to stop her but it's too late. "Oh.." Hye Mi saw Mi Kyun and Sung Gyu together. "I guess they're.." Tears flow from Hye Mi's eyes and she quickly left. Baekhyun sighed and looked back at the scene and widen his eyes. "Oh sh*t! She misunderstood! I misunderstood! They're not kissing! Hye Mi wait!" the boy ran over to the girl and shouted her name. Sung Gyu overheard it and quickly pushed Mi Kyun to the side. "Move!" he exclaimed and left. "I hate you Jung Hye Mi!" Mi Kyun exclaimed.
 
As Sung Gyu ran as fast as he can he saw Baekhyun calling out Hye Mi's name. "Baekhyun!" Sung Gyu called. "What do you want?!" Baekhyun replied rudely. "What's wrong with you? Where's Hye Mi?" "Tch. You're asking me where the hell is she?! Search yourself! You've hurt her!" he said then left. "What?" the by was puzzled at Baekhyun's statement and furrowed his eyebrows. He continued running and called for Hye Mi's name.

Hye Mi's POV
So.. I guess Sung Gyu-ssi like Mi Kyun back huh? I sighed and continued walking. I don't know.why but tears kept on escaping through my eyes and there's an indescribable feeling in my heart. 
"Hye Mi!" I turned around and followed the voice that called me. "B.. Baekhyun" he approached me and pulled me to a hug. "Go on. Cry all you want." before I knew it, I was crying on Baekhyun's arms. I don't know why though.. "Baekhyun... Why am I crying.. Like this?" I aaid in the middle of crying. He pulled out from the hug and cupped my face. "Look. It's the least that I can do now." "What.. Are you saying?" "Hye Mi, that someone that you like, that someone who you care about, is Sung Gyu hyung." "E..eh?" my hands weaken with what Baekhyun said. I..it's Sung Gyu-ssi? Now that explains the feeling that I'm having right now. "You just realized it just know do you?" he placed his hand on the back of his neck and said. I nodded in reply. "Hye Mi!" another voice calls my name. Baekhyun and I turned around and saw Sung Gyu-ssi. I gasped and widen my eyes. Oh no.... Eeteokhae?! Now that I realize my feelings my heartbeat was even faster.. I watch as Sung Gyu-ssi took a step closer to me. I unconsciously took a step back and stared at Baekhyun. "Hye Mi I-" "I.. I'm going home.. I think I'm tired already. See you both tomorrow.." I said then left.

---------
Hye Mi headed home by herself and changed into her PJs and headed to sleep. Sung Gyu who just finished washing himself headed to her room and hoped that she's okay. "Hye Mi?" he called but no one answered. "Is she asleep?" he asked himself and decided to open the door. He walked in and found a sleeping Hye Mi on her bed. He smiled amd sat at the corner her bed. He caressed her brown hair and smiled. "She looks cute while sleeping." he murmured. "Mianhae Hye Mi." he whispered and planted a kiss at her forehead and left. 
---------
The next day, Hye Mi woke up and headed to the kitchen. She stopped when she saw the person to whom she wanted to hide her face in. "Uh.. Breakfast is ready?" Baekhyun said awkwardly. Hye Mi nodded and sat on her usual seat. An awkward silence filled in the room. "Hye Mi" the girl flinched and looked at Sung Gyu "E..eh?" "Are you going to the shop after this?" "Ah.. Yeah.." she replied then grabbed the knife and filled in some spread on her bread.

---------

After Hye Mi finished her breakfast, she dressed up and headed to the restaurant by bus. Sung Gyu followed her behind knowing that she'll not talk to him on the way. 'Someone's following me..' she thought in fear. She looked back and saw Sung Gyu behind her. The boy flicnhed and cleared his throat. "I.. uh.. I'm going to the shop.. I kinda want some refreshments so.." he said shyly "Oh.. Then why are you walking behind me?" "H..huh? Oh.. mian.." he said then quickly catched up next to Hye Mi. He scratched the back fo his head and looked down.

There was an awkward atmoshpere separating the two people from talking to each other. Hye Mi played with the strap of her bag while Sung Gyu played with his finger awkwardly. They continued their walk after getting of the bus then suddenly Sung Gyu's phone rang.

---------

*Igiheogin yoksimi nar~
Deullobuteun jipchagi neor~ 
Bireomeogeul sarangeul oechyeo seoreopge seoropge wonhanda

"Aren't you going to answer it?" Hye Mi asked. "Eh? Ah.. no.." he hid his phone when he saw that Mi Kyun's calling. Hye Mi saw it and her face suddenly fell. "Y..You should answer it Sung Gyu-ssi.. It might be something important.." "N..No It's not." he replied but then a familiar voice called him when they entered the shop. "Sung Gyu oppa!" "Mi Kyun?" Sung Gyu was shocked seeing her at the restaurant that he usually stays in. Hye Mi was dumb founded and didn't know what to do. She sighed and headed to the locker room to change. "Hye-" "Oppa! I'm calling you! Why aren't you answering your phone?" Sung Gyu sighed and rolled his eyes at her. He sat at his regular sit and the girl sat beside him. "Yah! Why are you so clingy?! Stop following me!" he enraged "Aigoo~ Don't be so mean oppa~" "Ugghh!!" he ruffled his hair infrustration and mentally screamed.

---------

"Hye Mi, can you please give this to Sung Gyu?" the owner said "E..Eh? Me?" "Yes you. Waeyo?" "A..Ani.. I'll give this to him" "Thanks Hye Mi" Hye Mi sighed and picked the tray up. "Here you go.." she placed the orders on the table and bowed. "Enjoy.." "Wait!" he called. "Yes?" she asked with a straight face. Oh god. Why are you making it hard for me to talk Hye Mi?! he thought. "N..Nevermind.." he replied and took his seat. "Okay." she replied and went back to work. "Hye Mi!" Mi Kyun called. "Huh?" "Give me a glass of water." "Dae." She replied and went back to the counter to fetch the glass of water.

"Hye Mi!!!!" Baekhyun shouted from his room. "Just.. A dream.." He sighed in relief and ruffled his hair. "I have to see her.. If that really happens I don't know what I'll do." He stood up and headed to the restaurant. "

------------

"You can go now Hye Mi" "But my shift's not over yet.." "Chajangnim said you can go Hye Mi! You're wasting this oppurtunity!" Kyungsoo chuckled and stated. The girl smiled and headed to the locker room to change her clothes. Oh, her shift's over? Too early? Sung Gyu thought. "Oppa, ah~" Mi Kyun said giving him a spoonful of ice cream. "I don't want it" he shoved her hand the girl pouted. "I'll be going then chajangnim!" Sung Gyu quickly stood from her seat to follow Hye Mi when someone came in. "Baekhyun?" The girl surprisingly stated She's okay! Thank goodness! Baekhyun thought and immediately pulled Hye Mi to a hug. Oooh.. That hurt for someone Kyungsoo thought. "B..Baekhyun?" "Thank goodness you're okay Hye Mi, I  had a dream that you got struck by a car. I was really worried!" The girl's face soften hearing the reason behind. She pulled out from the hug and said "I'm okay Baekhyun" she pat his head and smiled. "Well, if you're okay, care to have lunch with me?" The boy said cheerfully "Okay then" she chuckled and said. They headed out and left the restaurant. "Oppa! Where are you going?" Mi Kyun asked. "Going to take what's mine." Sung Gyu answered and left.


Hi everyone! Sorry for the late update! Been busy these days :((( enjoy reading and continue to leave your comments and subsribe eo? Keep safe everyone!!