Hurt

I need you be mine

Chapter 24 - Hurt

It's a Saturday morning and Hye Mi decided to take an early walk outside. The lights were still closed, so she assumed that the two boys are still sleeping. She put her sneakers on and wore her sweater since it's still cold outside. She started walking after closing the gate. She sighed and saw a swing. She sat on it and stared at the morning sky. "What to do.." she muttered. She's still thinking about what Baekhyun said last night  Hye Mi, you like someone but you still haven't realized it yet. "Who is it.. Do I really like somebody? I'm really a babo.." She muttered to herself.

"She's not here?" Sung Gyu said to himself scanning around Hye Mi's room. "Where is she?" he entered Hye Mi's room and tried to find Hye Mi, but still he found nothing. "Hyung?" Baekhyun said with a husky voice while rubbing his eyes. "Baekhyun, where's Hye Mi?" he asked "Wae? She's not here?" Sung Gyu shook his head in reply. "Let's go hyung. We have to find her!" Sung Gyu nodded and they all headed outside.

---------

Hye Mi decided to go to the nearest convenience store to buy something for their breakfast. "This should be enough" she said while smiling. While walking on her way home, she didn't notice a group of boys following her. "Omo.." She muttered after dropping a coin. She kneeled and took it when the group of boys surrounded her. "Umm.." she muttered and cold sweat started to come out of her. Her hands began shaking and didn't know what to do. "Aghassi, you're kind of cute. Want to come with us for a while?" the boy sad and grabbed Hye Mi's arm. "A..Ani.. I have to go home.." she replied still shaking. "Wae? We're not going far away from here~ Come on let's go! We'll-" "Yah, let go of her." a voice shouted. "S..Sung Gyu-ssi, Baekyun-ah.." Hye Mi muttered while shaking. The group turned around and stared at Sung Gyu and Baekhyun.

Sung Gyu's POV

She's shaking. I can see it from here. She's really shaking. This b*tches! "Yah. Let go of her. Don't you dare touch her." I said. The guys scoffed and stared at us "Wae? Are you going to steal her from us? We saw her first." he said "I don't think so~" Baekhyun said then giggled "Now let go of her." he said with a straight face. Sometimes this boy creeps me out. We ran to approach Hye Mi and I immediately grabbed her from the guy. "RUN!" I shouted and the three of us ran immediately. We ran as fast as we can like there's no tomorrow. We hid behind the walls that we saw and kept our mouth shut even if we're gasping for air. "They're...... gone.." Baekhyun said while gasping for breathe. Hye Mi fell on her knees while breathing heavily. "Yah.. gwench-" she immediately broke into tears. Her hands were still shaking in fear. Damn those b*tches! "Don't worry Hye Mi! We're here." Baekhyun said the hugged her. Ouch. Wait! What? What am I talking about huh?! I watch as Baekhyun comfort Hye Mi with his hug. What's wrong with me really? Why am I feeling this just by looking at them? "Come on. Let's go home." Baekhyun said and we all headed home.

---------

"You okay?" Sung Gyu asked Hye Mi while seating next to her. "..Yeah." she silently replied. "Mian.. I arrived late.." "Ani.. It's not your fault." she smiled and replied. "Why did you go out anyway? It's 6 in the morning." "I.. I wanted to go out and think." Hye Mi replied "Think? About what?" "Things that I need to realize.." she replied and sighed. "I'll head upstairs.." she said then left Sung Gyu behind. "What's wrong Hye Mi?" he said to himself.

"Baekhyun." Sung Gyu called "Hyung, wae?" "Do you know what's wrong with Hye Mi? She said that she need to think about things that she needs to realize. What's that suppose to mean?" Sung Gyu asked. "Hyung, Hye Mi likes someone and she doesn't know it." his statement stopped Sung Gyu for a moment. "W..What? S..she likes somebody?.. D..Dugu?" Baekhyun giggled "Woah hyung, you really do care about Hye Mi~" Baekhyun teased. "Yah, don't pretend that it's nothing to you. I know you like her." "H..hyung.." Baekhyun's smile disappeared. He can't deny that he's really hurt whenever Hye Mi's with him. "Hyung, you.. Do you like somebody now?" "What's with the sudden question?" Sung Gyu asked "Nothing. Just answer me hyung." "Then no." "Oh, you're an idiot." "BWOH?!" "Ani~ I'm going back to my room hyung! See you later~" Baekhyun said then headed to his room.

---------

Hye Mi's POV

*Knock Knock

I stood up and opened my door and saw Sung Gyu-ssi. "Oh.." "Kaja." he grabbed my hand and then we both headed outside. "S..Sung Gyu-ssi, where are we going?" I asked as we ride the bus. "Yah, do you want to eat something?" he asked me. My eyes widen and I placed my hand on his forehead. "He's not hot.." I muttered "I must be dreaming. Yeah." I stretched out my arms and pinched his cheeks. "AH! WHAT THE HELL HYE MI?!" "Oh, he's back.." "What did you just do?! That hurts.." he said while rubbing his cheeks. "Ah.. mian.. I thought that I was dreaming.." he scoffed and looked back at me. "Yah, am I really that bad huh?" "A..Aniyo! I.. I just.. You're cold to me that's why.." he smiled and giggled. Oh no.. It's starting again. Heart please stop.. I don't know what's happening so please stop.. Oh wait.. Remember the time when we went to my house and put ice on your forehead, that's the time when my heart starts beating when I'm with you.Baekhyun's words.. Oh no.. I think I.. I like Sung Gyu-ssi? Is this what this means? I shook my head. "Aniyo.. Aniyo.." Wait.. I'm also like that when I'm with Baekhyun.. Omo! Do I like them both? Ani, ani.. I shook my head repeatedly and face palmed myself. "Yah, you're doing it again. " "E..Eh?" "You're giving me creeps again! Why are you shaking your head without any reason huh?!" "Oh..Ani.." "Oh! That's the store! Ahjussi we're getting off!" he exclaimed and grabbed my hand. "Kaja!"

Sung Gyu's POV

I brought Hye Mi to a ddukbokki store. I think I heard Miyoung say that Hye Mi love ddukbokkis. "Wow~ so many ddukbokkis.." "Now let's take our seat and eat!" I said pulling her to the table. "Mm.. " I smiled as I watch Hye Mi eat. "Umm.. Why aren't you eating?" she asked "Ani~" I smiled and replied. "It's nice to see you smile again" "What?" I asked "The picture. That's the smile that you have with Seo Jin-ssi" "Oh.. that." she gulped and looked at me. "Mianhae Sung Gyu-ssi.. I.. I didn't mean to.. Mianhae!!" I giggled and smiled. "You don't need to." I said. "What really is wrong with you?" I choked at her statement and looked back at her. "Wae?! I'm just treating you to lunch.." she giggled and ate her ddukbokki. Should I ask her? Should I not? Aish! Whatever! I'm going to! "Uh.. Hye Mi" "Dae?" she looked up at me and drink her soda. "Do you.. um.." "What?" "Do.. Do you like Baekhyun?" she choked at my question and widen her eyes. "E..Eh?!" she exclaimed. I admit, this is the first time I heard her voice this loud. "Wow, so you can shout?" I asked while handing her tissues "W..Wae?" "Huh?" "W..Why do you ask?" "Oh.. J.. Just curious. Wae? I can't?!" "A...Ani.. Um.. Molla.. I don't know.." What she doesn't know? Does that mean he have a chance? ANDWAE! Wait what?! What are you talking about Kim Sung Gyu huh?! "So.. does that mean he has a chance?" "A.. Chance? What chance? I don't understand Sung Gyu-ssi.." she replied. "Aish molla! Nevermind. Just finish your food." "Okay" she smiled and continued to eat happily.

---------

Baekhyun's POV

*Amudo neol mot boge pume gamchugo sipeo~ Neol norineun siseondeul nae ane ireonan~"Oh?" I picked my phone in my bag and answered it. "Yeoboseyo?" "Baekhyun-ah! It's me Kyungsoo!" "Oh! Hyung!" I greeted "Waeyo?" "Want to come by to the restaurant that I'm telling you? It's my shift today~" "Oh jinja? Sure! I'll be over then~ See you hyung!" I replied and we both hang up. I grabbed my jacket from the closet and headed outside. I rode the bus and walked as I scan the place looking for the place that Hyung is working in. "Oh! There it is!" I smiled and ran over to the door and went in. "Annyeonghaseyo~" the girl bowed and greeted. Wait! I know this girl! "Baekhyun?" "Hye Mi! What are you doing here?" I exclaimed "Oh? Baekhyun!" I turned around and saw Kyungsoo hyung approaching "Hyung! Y..You work with Hye Mi?!" "Oh you know her? Yes I do~" he said then laughed "Excuse me!" "Oh! D.O I'll go and attend to the customer." Hye Mi bowed an headed to the customer. "Have a seat Baekhyun-ah~" Kyungsoo hyung said "O..Oh.." I nodded and he accompanied me to the table and saw a familiar face. "Sung Gyu hyung?! Why is everybody here?!" I exclaimed "You know hyung too?" Kyungsoo hyung asked "Yeah! Hyung what are you doing here?" I asked "I'm a regular here wae?" he replied calmly while sipping on his coffee "Hye Mi, bring me a cupcake please." "Ah, arasso Sung Gyu-ssi!" Hye Mi replied "Bwoh? What's happening here?!" "Just take a seat and relax Baekhyun, I'll bring you our food! It's on me okay? Just a moment~" "O..okay?" I said. Wow, there's too much to process! So, Hye Mi's working here with Kyungsoo hyung and Sung Gyu hyung's a regular. Ah! So that's the reason why their going home together! This is bad..

---------

Ha Na's POV

"Dae! Gamsahanida!" I thanked unnie for helping me with my practice. It's my turn today for the individual vocal lessons. "Hmm.. I wonder if Woohyun oppa is still practicing.. I'll go and see~" Well.. I like Woohyun oppa since we were in middle school. He's very good to me ever since. I headed to the practice room and saw him practicing with the other members. "Wah~" I said watching him from a far. "Yah babo, what are you doing here?" I turned around and guess what? I saw my arch enemy. KIM MYUNGSOO. "Wae? Am I not allowed here? I'm a trainee too." I said to him. He scoffed and smirked "Yah, don't come here when I'm practicing. I'll just be distracted fighting with you again." BWOH?! I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him "Look. I didn't came here to fight with you! I went here to watch Woohyun oppa." "W..Wae? Why do you have to watch him huh?!" he exclaimed. Myungsoo knows that I like Woohyun oppa. "Hyung won't like you anyways. You're not that attractive like the other girls you know?" "I..I don't care! I'm not going to give up!" "Fine! Do what you what you freak!" "BWOH?! What did you just called me?" "Woah, you two are fighting again!" "Ah! Woohyun oppa!" I exclaimed and approached him "Hello Ha Na-ah, are you doing well with you training?" he asked and I nodded "Dae oppa!" "That's good then" he said then ruffled my hair. I heard Myungsoo scoffed and I smirked. Ha! In your face Kim Myungsoo! "Oppa, want to have lunch with me?" I asked "Oh, Mian Ha Na-ah, I have to go now." "E..Eh? Waeyo?" "Oh, I have to go and meet Yoo Shin." "Yoo..Yoo Shin unnie?" "Yeah, She accepted to be my girlfriend Ha Na-ah!" "E..Eh? G..girlfriend?" he nodded happily. Ouch, that hurt. "O..Oh.. Chukahae oppa.." I said "I'll be going then Ha Na-ah! Myungsoo-ah! See you later!" he said then left. I turned around and decided to leave too. "Yah.. babo!" Myungsoo called but I didn't turned back. I don't have time for this now.. I know he'll just say that 'I told you so, you're not attractive' and such.

"Namu!" I heard a familiar voice, guess what? It's Yoo Shin unnie. I watch as Woohyun oppa approached her. He seem shy when his with her.. Ouch.. It really hurts.. Now that I look at it, Yoo Shin unnie's really pretty huh? I sighed and went on. "Ha, maybe I should go for a drink.. Yeah.. Maybe I should haha!!"  I said putting my phone in my bag.

---------

Myungsoo's POV

"Where is that idiot?" I said while scanning the place and looking for Ha Na. "Yah ba-" She's there. Staring at Yoo Shin noona and Woohyun hyung from a far. This idiot. How can she do that? Is she crazy or what? After a few seconds, she turned around and placed her phone on her bag. She sighed and carried on. "I should follow this idiot." I decided to follow Ha Na and realized that she's heading to a soju stall. Is she going to drink?! "Ahjumma! One soju please!" She shouted. "Aish. This is idiot is really going to drink." I exclaimed and went to her direction. I scoffed and watched her as she started to drink her second shot. This girl's an idiot. No. Let me correct that. She's INSANE. Yes. INSANE! 

---------

"Yah, stop it." L approached Ha Na and took the glass of soju away from her. "Ahjumma, how much is it?" L asked "100 won" the ahjumma replied. L fished out a hundred bill from his wallet and placed it on the table and grabbed Ha Na away. "Yah! What do you think you're doing?" Ha Na struggled and asked. Myungsoo stopped and glared at her as if he wanted to eat her alive. "What did you say? What am I doing?! I should ask you that question you idiot! Why are you drinking?!" "Wae?! Why do you even care huh?!" Ha Na shouted and tears started to flow from the eyes of the girl. 

Myungsoo was shocked at the scene and doesn't know how to react. Other people who are walking at the sidewalk are staring at them and whispering words like 'how rude, he made the girl cry..' and 'look at the girl! The boy's just staring at her". Myungsoo rolled his eyes at her and growled. "Yah, stop it. You're making me look bad!" "Wae?.. I didn't even asked... For your help!" Ha Na said in the middle of her tears. "J..just stop!" "You don't have to meddle with my business! I bet you're laughing inside! I know! I'm such an idiot for pushing myself to Woohyun oppa.." "I'm not. Just.. Just don't cry eo?" Myungsoo took a step closer and gave Ha Na a hug. Ha Na softened at Myungsoo's sudden action. She's not used to him being like this. Usually, Myungsoo would yell at her and tell her 'I told you so' but this time, it's different. Ha Na suddenly broke into tears and held on Myungsoo's chest. Myungsoo sighed deeply and Ha Na's hair and kept on telling her that everything will be alright. "Let's get you home" Myungsoo took her hand and lead the way. They took the bus on their way home and miraculously, they sat next to each other. Silence filled the air while the trip occurs. "Ha Na, we're-" the boy stopped noticing a sleeping girl beside her leaning on his shoulder. His eyes widen at the scene. He sighed and admitted to himself that there's no other way than carrying the girl home. He's only houses away from her so fate leaves him no choice. "Ahjussi, we're getting off!" he exclaimed as he carry Ha Na out of the bus. "Aish! What did she eat for lunch earlier?! She's freaking heavy!" he complained while carrying the sleeping girl on his back. "Woohyun oppa.... Wae?.." the girl muttered.Myungsoo's heart softened. He realizes that this girl is really badly hurt. He knows how she liked Woohyun very much and this hurt him inside. As they reach Ha Na's house, L struggled to reach the doorbell and waited for someone to respond.

*Ding Dong

A few moments later, the door opened and there comes Ha Na's mom. "Omo! Myungsoo!" Ha Na's mom exclaimed while looking at the boy and then shifted her eyes to her daughter. "Ha Na! What happened?!" she asked "I think it will be better if it will come out from Ha Na's mouth ahjumma.." he replied. Ha Na's mother smiled and let them in. "Can you bring her to her room Myungsoo?" the boy nodded and headed to the girl's room.

Myungsoo's POV

 I carefully placed Ha Na to her bed and fell on it. Trust me. She's freaking heavy. After seconds of resting, I stood up and place her blanket on her. My eyes widen as a tear escape from her eyes. "You're really badly hurt aren't you?" I muttered wiping away her tears with my thumb. "What did you see in hyung? I'm here. It hurts to see.you like this Ha Na. You're really an idiot. Why do you have to like another man when I'm here?" I whispered while caressing her hair. Yes. I like her. I like Lee Ha Na. Why am I not telling her? Because I know that she likes Woohyun hyung so much. I sighed then headed outside. "Goodnight Ha Na." I whispered as I turn of the light and left.

---------

"Omo! What's the commotion all about?" Sooyoung said as they enter the school. They walked to the hallway and passed through the crowd. The read the announcement and sighed. "So, it's happening again huh?" Dong Woo said. "Yeah. It's happening alright." Hoya added. Hye Mi stared at the two boys curious what they're talking about. She tugged Baekhyun's shirt and asked. "What are they talking about?" she asked curiously. "Oh that? It's the grand ball that our school is held every year. Each students should have their partner to be able to attend the ball. There will be contests and also music everywhere. That'll be fun!" he explained. The music part caught Hye Mi's ears. 'Music? I guess thay'll be fun! But... I have to.find a.partner..' she thought. "Oh! What's the theme this time?" Baekhyun asked with excitement. "Hmmm.. Let's see.." Chanyeol scanned at the poster and looked for what Baekhyun is looking for. "Oh! Here! It says prince and princesses? How cheap!" Chanyeol complained. "Oh come on, that'll be fun right hyung?" Ki Bum said. Sung Gyu didn't answer and remained silent. "Will you go with me Hye Mi-ah?" Baekhyun asked while smiling. "Okay. I'm thinking of who to ask too. But since you asked okay then" the girl answered and smiled. "Jinja?! You will?!" the girl nodded and Baekhyun rejoiced in excitement. "Oppa!! Sung Gyu oppa!" a familiar voice called. "Oh. The b*tch." Sooyoung muttered. "Oppa! Be my partner for the ball eo?" she asked him cutely. "ANDWAE! Oppa, you musn't!" Sooyoung protested. "Yah! Shut up! Why won't he huh?! Oppa doesn't have a partner!" "Yes her does!" Sooyoung said "Oh yeah? Who?!" "Uh... Um.." Sooyoung scanned around and her eyes felt to a certain someone. "I.. It's Hye Mi! Yeah! He's going to the party with Hye Mi!" "I am?" "She will?!" Hye Mi and Sung Gyu exclaimed in unison. And stared at each other. Hye Mi gasped and looked at Baekhyun. "Baekhyun I-" "It's okay. I.. I'll head on." "No Baekhyun wait!" Hye Mi tried to stop him but he left and didn't bother to look back.

---------

Hye Mi's POV

I hurt him. I really do. Why do I always have to hurt others? Never in my life did I make someone happy. I such a klutz. I sighed and continued to walk at the hallway. I entered the classroom together with Woohyun, Chanyeol and Woohyun-ssi. I stopped by Baekhyun's seat and he's not there. "Sooyoung's done it this time." Hye Mi flinched at the voice and jumped a little. "Sung Gyu-ssi.." "Let's go and find him." I nodded. When we are on our way to.find him, he entered the room. "Baekhyun!" I exclaimed and approached him. "Oh.. Ahahaha! Hello Hye Mi! Wae? Do you need something?" he asked. It's obvious that he's forcing himself to smile.


Hi Guys! I'm back! haha! Sorry for the long update eo? I'll promise next time I'll update as soon as I can! Please continue to leave your comments and subscribe eo? Keep safe guys!