Meeting Him

I need you be mine

 

Chapter 4 - Meeting Him

"Hyuuuuuunng!!" A voice exclaimed from the front door.
"Uggh, it's him" Sung Gyu stood up from his sit then turned off the television.
"Hmm?" Hye Mi turned off the faucet and paused from washing the dishes then walked to the front door to see who it was.
"Nam Woohyun-ssi.."
"Oh?! You! Why are you here?!" Woohyun exclaimed while looking at Hye Mi.

"Umm..." Hye Mi didn't know what to say.
Sung Gyu told her that he don't want anyone to know that she's living with them.
"Yah, go upstairs." Sung Gyu instructed.
"but.."
"Hye Mi, go upstairs." He repeated then Hye Mi did as she was told.

---------

Sung Gyu POV

"Uggh, it's him" I muttered then ruffled my hair after turning the television off.
I saw Hye Mi paused from washing the dishes and was about to go to the front door. I was about to stop her but it was too late..

"Nam Woohyun-ssi.." she muttered softly.
"Oh?! You! Why are you here?!"
Woohun exclaimed while pointing at her.
"Yah, go upstairs." I instructed.
"But.." "Hye Mi, go upstairs." I repeated.
"Yah hyung! What was that? Why is she here?!" Woohyun asked while pointing at the stairs.
"Yah, keep it down okay? She lives with us." I said then sat on the sofa.
"BWOH?! Since when? Why?" he asked then sat beside me.
"Since the other day. She doesn't have anyone with her at their house because their parents are going aborad and her bother's going to college." I explained.
"Woah! You two are lucky to have her with you hyung! Can I stay here t-"
"NO." I said without letting him finish what he's saying. Key's loud enough for me.
"Oh?! Woohyun!!" Speaking of -,-"

---------

Jinyoung's POV

"Jinyoung hyung!!" I turned around and saw Sandeul ran to approach me.
"Oh? Sandeul-ah!" I exclaimed signalling him to come here.
"Wow hyung! I can't believe that we're going at the same school!"
"Nado Sandeul-ah"
"But are you okay to leave her there?" He asked and I remembered where my beloved sister is.
"Oh.. to be honest no. I don't like leaving Hye Mi behind since halmeonnie passed away."
"That's the time when she started to limit her talking huh?" Sandeul said.
"Yeah.. I hope going there is the best for her."
"Don't worry hyung! She'll be okay! She can't stay like that forever you know?"
"I know." I replied then smiled.

"So this is where we'll stay?"
"Nice right hyung?" Sandeul said cheerfully while jumping up and down. Our room is painted blue with a double decker bed in it:

We then place our things beside the bed and started unpacking our things.
"So, which bed do you want to sleep in Sandeul?" I asked while unpacking my clothes.
"The top one!" he replied with excitement.
"Okay, then I'll take the bottom" I said then smiled.

---------

"Woah! Look at the practice room!!" Sandeul pointed as we approach the practice room.
We decided to tour ourselves at the university and be familiar with the places.
"Sandeul, can you come with me to somewhere later?"
"Sure hyung, where to?" He and I just looked at him and smiled.

---------

"Yah hyung! You let a girl wash the dishes by herself?!" Woohyunexclaimed while looking at Sung Gyu. "Shut up. It's her turn to wash it. It's not a big deal." Sung Gyu replied while playing with his phone. "Not a big deal?! Oh come on hyung!"
"Yah! Why are you here anyways?!" Sung Gyu shouted after putting his phone down.
"Oh right! Where's Key? Still sleeping?" Woohyun asked brightly.
"What do you think?" Sung Gyu replied while raising one of his eyebrows.
"I'm going upstairs then!!" Woohyun stood up from his seats and ran upstairs.
Sung Gyu rolled his eyes then stood up and went outside.

---------

"Oh? Is that you Hye Mi?"
"Ahjumma?" Hye Mi walked and approached the ahjumma.
"Byun ahjumma!" she exclaimed then gave her a hug.
"Aigoo~ uri Hye Mi's all grown up now!" Hye Mi smiled and noticed the big plastic bag that Mrs. Byun is carrying.
"Umm.. What is that ahjumma?" she asked while pointing at the bag.
"Oh, this? I went here to give this to hyunie!"
"H..Hyunnie?" Hye Mi asked.
"Oh that's right! You haven't met Baekhyun yet! He's my son who studies here too!"
"So that's why you're here?"
"Yes. But I have a problem.."
"What is it ahjumma?" Hye Mi asked.
"I don't know how to get there and also I will be late to meet my friend too.."
"I can go there and give it to him if you want ahjumma" Hye Mi offered.
"Really?! Gumawo Hye Mi-ah! Here's Baekhyun's share.. and here's the address" Mrs. Byun said while giving her a pice of paper with the address on it.
"Oh, it's just near where I live"
"Really? Please give it to him and tell him that I miss him very much and I'll do my best to meet him next time arasso?"
"Dae ahjumma" Hye Mi nodded and smiled.
"I'll be going then! Annyeong Hye Mi-ah!"
"Dae! Be careful!" Hye Mi exclaimed whle waving at her.

---------

"Hmm.. It should be around here somew- Ah!" Hye Mi cried the fell into ground.
"Oh my!!!! I'm so sorry!! Gwenchana?!" The boy ran to approach her and helped her to stand up.
"Um.. yeah.. Ah.." Hye Mi said while rubbing her head where she got hit by the ball.
"Aish.. I'm so stupid.. Come with me. Let's put some ice on that.." Hye Mi nodded and followed the boy.

"Sit there, I'll just get some ice" Hye Mi nodded and followed what she is told to do.
"Here let me see." the boy sat beside her and faced her while holding the ice bag.
"Umm.." Hye Mi moved back because she noticed that the boy is so close to her.
"Oh sorry.." he said then moved back then rubbed the back of his head.
"Here.." he said then laced some ice on Hye Mi's forehead.
"Woah.. it's swollen.. cheongmal Mianhae.." he said which made Hye Mi giggle.
"Wae?" he asked.
"Ani.. you apologized so may times already.. It's okay" she said then smiled.
"Oh.."
God She's cute!! he thought.
"Umm.. I have to go now.. I have to give this to Baekhyun-ssi." Hye Mi stood and and grabbed the plastic bag that she's carrying.
The boy grabbed her hand to stop her "You don't need to do that." he said then smiled. "Huh?" Hye Mi muttered and stared at Him.