Starting their new lives..

I need you be mine

Chapter 13 - Starting their new lives..

Sung Gyu's POV

I scan the whole room as I enter it. It was colored brown all over.

I really can't get over with why do we three have to live together? I sat on my so-called bed as Baekhyun and Hye Mi put it and continued to look around. "Wha-" I exclaimed when I noticed a familiar small piano beside the study table. I caressed it and smiled "I guess I could forgive omma for this right Seo Jin?"

Hye Mi's POV

"Wah.. It's much bigger than the one I had in Sung Gyu-ssi and ki Bum-ssi's house.. Where did omma get all of this from?" I muttered as I look around the room. My room was colored beige, my bed was filled with green and white pillows in it. I also saw the books that Jinyoung oppa bought me. I smiled when I saw the picture frame beside my bed. It was a picture of me and oppa when we were kids.

I grabbed the picture frame and sat on my bed. *Sulppeun hajima NoNoNo~ Honja ga aniya NoNoNo~ I grabbed my phone from my bag and checked who's calling. "It's oppa.." I muttered then I remembered what omma said just now Don't let your brother know where you leave arasso? I'm sure he'll freak out again. Don't worry I'll handle your brother okay? "Here goes nothing.."I sighed then answered the phone. "Yeobose-" "HYE MI!" before i can finsh my greeting oppa shouted from the phone just as I expected. "O..Oppa.." "Yah! I heard that omma let you move to another house again?! Where the hell are you Hye Mi?!" "Umm.. oppa.. Omma-" "Tell Me!!" I flinched at oppa's voice.I knew it.. "Mian oppa, cheongmal Mianhae.." I closed my eyes shut and ended the call. "Mianhae oppa.." I said as I looked at my phone. I'm in a huge trouble right now..

Baekhyun's POV

"Oh my goodness gracious." My jaw dropped after entering the room. It's really huge! It's colored gray my favorite!

I sat on my bed and caressed it. "I can't believe that this is all mine! Just wait until Cha- Oh right.. I can't tell him.." I sighed in defeat and fell down on my bed. "Now that I think about it, I kind of miss the tall guy.." I said as I stare at the ceiling. I admit, It's lonely without Chanyeol. But why did omma let me move in here with Hye Mi and Sung Gyu hyung?

--------

"Ugghh.." Sung Gyu groaned as he sat on the dining table "Aigoo.." Baekhyun muttered while yawning and sat at the table in front of Sung Gyu. "Morning.." Hye Mi followed and muttered while rubbing her eyes. She's so cute.. Baekhyn thought as she stare at the sleepy Hye Mi who's in the kitchen and drinking some water. Sung Gyu stood up and started to prepare their breakfast. "Ah! I'll help you Sung Gyu-ssi-" "Sit down You always prepare our breakfast, I'll try. I'm not Key you know?"  Hye Mi nodded and replied "Okay then. I'll just set the table" she muttered and searched for the plates and the other utensils. Wow, they're a natural.. Of course they live together.. Baekhyun thought as they watch the two of them do their morning routine. "Uh.. Is there anything that I can do?" Baekhyun asked while scratching the back of his head. "Yeah. Help me here." Sung Gyu replied while pointing the place beside him "But I thought.." Hye Mi muttered "Just continue what you're doing." "Dae.." Hye Mi lowered her head and placed the plates on the table. Baekhyun went to Sung Gyu's side and asked what he could do. Sung Gyu asked him to fry the bacon (A.N Lol Baekhyun was frying Bacon :))) and he did as he was told. After minutes of preparing their breakfast, they started eating. Wow, they're so silent.. Their the opposite of Chanyeol! He's very noisy whenever we take our breakfast! Baekhyun thought as he steal glances at Hye Mi and Sung Gyu.

--------

"Uh.. Okay.. So anyone knows where we are and how will we get to school?" Baekhyun said. Hye Mi let out a gasped realizing that even she doesn't know where they are. They're all clueless where their moms took them. "Sh*t you're right!" Sung Gyu exclaimed realizing the situation they're into. "We have no time to loose. Let's go and search for a bus stop!" Sung Gyu instructed and the two nodded in reply.

"Oh? There's the bu-" Before Hye Mi could finish her sentence Sung Gyu and Baekhyun grabbed her and brought her in between two building "Mrmmpphh!!" Hye Mi struggled to talk telling them that she can't breath because of Sung Gyu's hands covering her face. "Oh. Mian." he apologized and cleared his throat. "Wae? What's wrong?" she asked and Baekhyun pointed at a familiar figure walking "..Woohyun.." Hye Mi gasped and said. "That was a close one." Baekhyun sighed in relief. "Now let's go! The bus is-" their jaws fell staring at the bus that just left "gone. The only bus was Gone! All GONE!! G-O-N-E gone!!" Baekhyun cried.

--------

*Riiiinnngg!!

"Huh? They're still not here yet?" Woohyun asked the others. "Nope. I haven't seen Baekhyun either!!" Chanyeol cried "Hyuunnggg!!" Ki Bum who's approaching cried "Huh? Where's my beloved brother? They left- Mmmphrph!!" Woohyun covered Ki Bum's mouth before everyone else figure out that they're living together, which eventually changed. "Haha don't mind him!!" Woohyun said while pulling Ki Bum away from the others. "What do you think you're saying?!" Woohyun whispered softly while glaring at his best friend. "Mian.. You can't blame me! When I woke up I'm the only one at the house and saw mom's note that Gyu hyung and Hye Mi are transferring house!" "What?" Woohyun gave it a thought. Sung Gyu's not mentioning anything about this to him.

--------

"Ha.. Ha.. ha.." Hye Mi, Sung Gyu and Baekhyun fell on the ground because they're too exhausted in running when they look at the time. "At last.. we're... here!" Baekhyun said while huffing "wa..ter.." Hye Mi struggled to stand up but she can't. Sung Gyu and Baekhyun forced themselves to stand up to help Hye Mi and offered their hands. They were surprised that they were doing the same. Hye Mi took both of their hands and stood up. "You guys!" Sooyoung exclaimed then the others approach them. "What happened?" Sooyoung asked. Hye Mi's eyes widen when she saw the juice that Sung Jong's holding. She walks towards him and stared at his drink "Uh.. you want some noona?" Sung Jong said noticing that she is staring at his drink so badly. Hye Mi gulped and nodded. Sung Jong smiled and gave Hye Mi his drink. "Gumawo.." "Don't mention it noona. It's all yours!" he smiled and winked at her "yah! What did you do to my Hye Mi?! she's freaking thirsty!!" Sooyoung said while hugging Hye Mi who's busy chugging her drink. "Yah! I dodn't do anything to her!" Sung Gyu grinned at her and said. "Baaeeeekkkkhhhyyuuunnniiiieeee!!" Chanyeol cried  and hugged Baekhyun tightly "Woah there!" he exclaimed "Where the hell did you go?! When I woke up I was left all alone in the house!" "Mian.. I.. uh.. Omma tranferred me to another house.." he said while scratching the back of his head and glanced at Hye Mi and Sung Gyu. "Wha-! Why is everybody transferring house all of a sudden?!" Ki Bum exclaimed "Yah, will you all explain what's happening here?" Hoya said. Hye Mi, Sung Gyu and Baekhyun's face became pale. Great. Just great. Now what will we do now. Sung Gyu rubbed his temples and thought. "You three." They all turned around when they heard a familiar voice called them "S..Seongsaengnim.." Hye Mi muttered when they saw Teacher Wang standing behind them. "Follow me you three. I want to talk to you." the teacher instructed "Dae.." the three replied and did as they were told. 

"Is this a good thing or a bad thing?" Baekhyun whispered "Consider it a good thing. That was a close call. I have to thank Wang seonsaengnim in the future." Sung Gyu replied and Hye Mi let out a giggle. "Now you three," teacher Wang started talking as he took a seat on his teacher's table "Why are you all late?" "Is this what you call a close one hyung?!" Baekhyun whispered loudly "Umm.. We.. uh.." Hye Mi stuttered in reply "We all saw each other at the bus stop. And it turns out that at that time, there were no bus available so were late." Sung Gyu's rapid thinking saved them. "Oh, Is that so? But you all know that I can't just let it pass right?" Baekhyun sighed and looked down in disappointment "Dae.." they replied "Attent the detention class after your classess arasso?" "Dae" "Take this and show it to your professor later." teacher Wang muttered while handing them papers. "You can go now." they all headed outside when, "Hye Mi" Hye Mi flinched after hearing teacher Wang called her "D..Dae?" she answered nervously "I'm glad you're okay now." "Ah, dae." Hye Mi bowed and smiled then catched up with the two boys. "She really looks like her huh?" Teacher Wang smiled as he watch Hye Mi leave.

--------

"Great now we're in detention. Thank you very much omma." Baekhyun said while playing with his pen. "It's okay. That's our lesson" Hye Mi added "Lesson huh?" Sung Gyu rolled his eyes and lay his head on his arm that is on the table.  "Oh! You're all here!" Chanyeol, who is with Woohyun exclaimed. "Uh yeah.. We just arrived from the teacher's office." Beakhyun who is laying down on his table while playing with his pen answered "Detention hyung?" Woohyun asked "Kinda.." Sung Gyu replied irritatingly "What happened to you guys?" "Look, I don't want to repeat this again okay? So you better listen carefully. We all met coincidentally at the bus stop. And it turns out that there were no buses available. So were late." "Oh! So that's it!" Chanyeol clapped and exclaimed.

--------

 *Sulppeun hajima NoNoNo~ Honja ga aniya NoNoNo~ Hye Mi looked at her phone and saw that it's her brother that is calling. "Oh no.." she muttered to herself "Are you not going to asnwer it?" Sooyoung asked while playing with the straw in her shake "Uh.. guess no.." Sooyoung peeked at her phone and saw the name of his brother written on it "Seriously? It's your beloved oppa you know?" "Yeah.. I've done something very bad to him.. I think it will worsen if I answer it.." she sighed then answered "Oh.. Don't worry! It'll work out soon!" Sooyoung said while patting her head "Hope so.." Hye Mi replied.

Jinyoung's POV

"Alright that's it! She have cut my string! I'm going to see her now!" I exclaimed. I can't belive Hye Mi didn't pick my call for the first time! She even hanged up on me last night! "Come on hyung, she might be in her class.." Sandeul said "Either she's on a class or not I'm going to see her now!" I exclaimed and grabbed my bag and left.

"Aish that little girl! Where the hell is she huh?!" I said while witing for the bus to arrive. "Why dies it take so long for the bus t- Oh it's here." the bus stopped in front of me then I step inside. I took a seat near the driver's seat and waited for me to arrive at my destination.

After an hour of waiting, I arrived in front of Hye Mi's school. "Now where is that little brat." I said while entering the school.

Hye Mi's POV

"Woah, what's with the screaming in front?" Sooyoung said "Hmm?" I tiptoed to see who it was and gasped "Oh no.. It's oppa!" I exclaimed then ran away "Yah Hye Mi! Where are you going?" I heard Sooyoung asked but I didn't looked back and just kept running. "Oh no.. Eeotokhae.." I said while walking back and forth at the back of our school "What are you doing Hye Mi?" I flinched "O..Oh Baekhyun.." "Scared of your brother?" he chuckled "Ah.. yeah.." "Don't worry, Sung gyu hyung said he'll take care of it. He said to head back home now" he smiled and patted my head "Jinja?" I said and sighed in relief. "Yeah. Kaja~" 

--------

"What?! She went home already?!" Jinyoung exclaimed "Yeah hyung. And can we look for a place to talk? You causing a commotion here you know?" Jinyoung noticed that the school is surrounded with girls who are whispering while looking at him What's wrong with this people? Is this the first time that they saw an outsider from their school? Jinyoung thought. "Uh hyung?" "Okay I get it. Let's go." Sung Gyu and Jinyoung headed to the nearest coffee shop and talked. "Where is she leaving now?!" Jinyoung exclaimed "Hyung lower your voice and clam down." Sung Gyu said calmly "How can I calm down when I don't even know where my sister is staying?!" "Look hyung. I think she's safe wherever she is right now. And I don't know where she is okay?" Jinyoung closed his eyes shut and rubbed his temples. "Aish really that omma!I don't know what to do with her! She keeps on taking away my sister from me!" "Calm down hyung okay?" Sung Gyu said "Aish really! Anyways, tell Hye Mi to be careful for me arasso? I have to go now." "dae hyung." "Annyeong." Jinyoung greeted then left. "Mianhae Jinyoung hyung." Sung Gyu said  as he look at Jinyoung leave.  


Hi everyone! Here's an update! Please continue to subscribe and leave your comment okay? Enjoy and keep safe everyone!~ ^^