Story to tell

I need you be mine

Chapter 32 - Story to tell

Hye Mi's POV

"Where am I?" I muttered as I felt the sun rays touch my skin. I felt a hand by my side and I glanced back. "Sung Gyu-ssi.. Baekhyun-ah.." they're both sleeping at my side. They.. stayed by my side? I slowly get off the bed, being careful not to wake them up. I went to the bathroom and tied my hair to a ponytail. I opened the faucet and washed my face. I sighed as I look at my reflection on the mirror. "I'm going to remember it all. I have to." I muttered. I decided to go downstairs and prepare breakfast. Jinyoung oppa taught me how. I searched for the pan and opened the fridge. Satisfied, I opened the eggs and beat them up. I fried the bacon and toasted some bread. "Hye Mi? What are you doing?" "Oh! Sung Gyu-ssi. I'm making breakfast" I smiled and replied. "Aigoo.." Baekhyun followed. He's so cute rubbing his eyes like that! "Uh, here we go again, is there anything I can help you two with?" Baekhyun asked "What else? Help me here you idiot." Sung Gyu-ssi muttered. Aww, they're so cute to- 'Ah! I'll help you Sung Gyu-ssi-' 'Sit down. You always prepare our breakfast, I'll try. I'm not Key you know?' 'Okay then I'll just set the table.' 'Uh.. Is there anything that I can do?' 'Yeah. Help me here.' 'But I thought..' 'Just continue what you're doing.'  There it is agan. What was that? "Hye Mi?" "E..Eh?" "Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked. "Oh. Yeah." I nodded in reply.

-----------

Sung Gyu's POV

I noticed that Hye Mi's staring at me so I asked her why. "Hye Mi? Are you really okay?" she blinked a few times and nodded. I wonder if something's bothering her. She's staring blankly more often. "Oh yeah, Jinyoung hyung brought your clothes last night. He said that you can stay here." I muttered "Really?!" she asked cheerfully. "Yeah." I smiled. It's been a long time since I saw her smile again. "Wanna go somewhere?" I asked "Yes!!" they both replied. "Okay where to?" "Namsan tower!!!!" Baekhyun suggested. "Sounds good to me. How about you Hye Mi?" "Mhm! Let's go there!" she replied. "Okay, to Namsam Tower we go!"

We all took turns in the bathroom. Hye Mi was the last one to go so Baekhyun and I waited for her. "Mian! Did I kept you waiting?" "No yo- Oh my goodness Hye Mi! You look stunning! Ah!" I smacked Baekhyun's head. How dare he looks at my girl like that! "Stop looking! She's mine!" I muttered. "Tch. Acting all obsessive aren't we?" Baekhyun pouted then headed out first. "Let's go?" She nodded and I took her hand. "Then to Namsan Tower we go" I smiled then lead the way.

-----------

On their way to Namsan tower, Baekhyun kept on clinging unto Hye Mi. "YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN! I"M GIVING YOU 3 SECONDS TO GET OFF HER!" Sung Gyu exclaimed. "Arasso arasso!!" Baekhyun exclaimed. Hye Mi let out a chuckle and flushed. "I'll go and get us some food~ Go and treasure your time with Mimi~" "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL HER?!" Sung Gyu enraged. "Hye Mi? Wae?" Baekhyun stuck his tongue out then left. "Why do you keep on yelling at him?" Hye Mi asked while giggling. "I'm your guy what do you expect? I can't just let other guys going around you!" Hye laughed and rolled her eyes. "He's just telling me what happened to him a few days ago" "It drives the hell put of me okay?! I can't stand it!!" "Arasso. Mianhae" she chuckled and kissed him on the cheek. "You realized what you just did to me right?" "Wae? You don't like it?" "I don't like it. I love it my angel." Sung Gyu smiled and pressed his lips against her forehead.

-----------
"They're at Namsan." Ha Na muttered. "Bwoh?!!! I wanna go too!!!" Sung Jong exclaimed. "Quiet down Jong! I'm trying to sleep here!" Myungsoo complained. "Yeah yeah. Quiet down Jongie. The beast might eat you up." Ha Na rolled her eyes and said. "Shut it freak." "Moron." "Jerk." "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU BOTH." Miyoung cried. "Can we go to Namsan noona? Please??" Sung Jong plead. "It's okay with me. How bout you guys?" Miyoung asked the others. "It's okay with us. Off to Namsan we go!!" Hoya cheered. 
-----------
"The others are coming too." Sung Gyu muttered while munching on his three kinds of cheese lasagna. "Really?! That'll be fun!" Hye Mi chuckled. "Yeah right." Sung Gyu said in sarcasm. "Oh don't worry hyung. We won't take any of your precious time with your angel~" "Don't call her that!!! I'm the only one who can call her that!" "Call her what? Oh! Angel right?" Baekhyun teased and hold Hye Mi's chin. Sung Gyu slapped his hand and glared at him. "Oh you've asked for it Byun Baekhyun." Hye Mi chuckled and grabbed Sung Gyu's hand. "Come on Sung Gyu-ssi. You can stop now. I'm already yours." she smiled and pat his head. Her touch calmed him down and went nack to his seat. "Ooh~ You're good angel!" "Yah!" Baekhyun and Hye Mi laughed and continued eating.
-----------
"Where are they?" Ha Na asked Miyoung. "They said they're on their way to meet us." Miyoung replied while still being engrossed on her phone. Ha Na looked up and stared at the tower in awe. "Miyoung-ah, can we go up head? I want to do something in there.." "Sure. Let's go. Woohyun-ah, we're going ahead. We'll meet you up there." Miyoung muttered "Arasso! See you later then!" Woohyun said cheerfully. 
-----------
"Omo! So many locks!" Ha Na exclaimed in awe. "I didn't came unprepared. Wanna put some locks?" Miyoung took the locks from her bag and smiled. "Wah!!! You bet!!" Ha Na said in excitement. They both searched for a place where they could place their locks. They kneeled down so they could place the lock more easier. "Let's wish for it." "Mm! Please let us find the one who'll love us truly like Hye Mi and Sung Gyu oppa.." Ha Na prayed. They both locked the padlocks and kept the key. "I brought spare keys. Wanna throw it?" Ha Na nodded and grabbed the spare key of their lock. The two girl closed their eyes and throw the key away. 
-----------
"Where's Ha Na?" Myungsoo asked "She headed on with Miyoung. Why? Missed her already?" Woohyun teased "Like hell I would-ah! What was that?!" Myungsoo cried in pain holding to his head. "What the hell is this?" "I think it's a key." Sungyeol muttered. "Hey guys!" Baekhyun called. The others greeted back and approached them. "Why the hell would a key fall from.the sky?!!!" Myungsoo complained and tugged the key in his pocket. "Let's go?" Sung Gyu said and the others nodded. "Huh?" Baekhyun muttered when he saw something sparkle on the ground. He kneeled down and grabbed it. "A key huh?" he smiled and hid it on his pocket.
-----------
"BYUN BAEKHYUN I'LL TEAR YOU INTO PIECES!" Sung Gyu shouted. "Oh my goodness. Here we go again." Hye Mi placed her hand on her eyes and shook her head. "They both love you Hye Mi. I'm so envious of you" "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"  Hye Mi asked. Miyoung and Ha Na laughed. "Hye Mi-ah!! Hyung smacked me in the head!" "Sung Gyu-ssi! That's rude!" Sung Gyu gasped and widen his eyes. "I didn't smack him in the head! I just ruffled his head you liar!" Sung Gyu exclaimed. "Yah! Let's all took a picture together!" Myungsoo said. "Yeah right. How are we supposed to that huh?" Ha Na said. "I'm not an idiot like you I brought this with me." "Oh! So that small pole is yours! I saw it at the back of the car earlier!" Chanyeol exclaimed. "It's not a freakin pole it's a tripod!!" Myungsoo enraged. "Whatever."The others said in reply. Hye Mi giggled and walked towards Myungsoo. "It's okay Myungsoo. I'll help you set that up." Hye Mi smiled. "Thank you Hye Mi." Myungsoo smiled. "Hurry up please!" Ha Na exclaimed "Oh shut up you little maggot!" Ha Na gasped. He can call her an idiot and such. But no a freakin MAGGOT. "You just didn't call me that KIM MYUNGSOO." Ha Na glared. "Oh I did maggot." Myungsoo smirked. "Please you two stop eo?" Hye Mi pleaded. "HE FREAKIN STARTED IT HYE MI!!" Ha Na pointed out. "If you just stop meddling into my business then I would've called you that!" Myungsoo exclaimed "Please stop.." Hye Mi repeated. 

Sung Gyu's POV

"Stop it you two!" I shouted. Ha Na and Myungsoo kept fighting but it's the firt time that they faught intensely like this. Not only me but also the others were shocked. Ha Na was extra angry today Myungsoo too. "Stop please.." Hye Mi pleaded. "St-" "HYE MI!!!" I shouted and ran towards Hye Mi. "Hye Mi-ah!! What's wrong?!!" I exclaimed "My head... hurts.." she cried. "Oh no! Dong Woo! get the car!! FASTER!!" I shouted. "Please Hye Mi endure it a little longer okay?? I'll bring you to the hospital.." I said holding unto her hands. "It.. hurts.. Sung Gyu oppa.." I widen my eyes. Did.. Did she just call me oppa? "H..Hye Mi? Did you call me oppa?" "Help.. me.." she pleaded. We all heard a honk "HYUNG PALLI!! GET IN!" Dong Woo exclaimed. I carried Hye Mi bridal style and placed my jacket unto her. "Hye Mi, just a little more okay??" she let out a little nod and I hugged her tightly. Oh please let her be safe. I can't bear to loose her anymore..

"Here." Ha Na looked up and saw Woohyun handing her a drink. "Oppa.." She muttered while frowning. "Drink it. It's your favorite right? If you drink it, your smile might come back. Hye Mi wouldn't want to see you with a long face. Smile. You're more beautiful that way eo?" Ha Na flushed teary eyed. "Oppa.. Do you think it's my fault that Hye Mi was brought here? Do you think she fell ill because of me and that Myungsoo?" Woohyun gave her a warm smile and said, "No Ha Na. It's not your fault. The doctor already talked to hyung. He said that it's because of fatigue. Hyung told the doctor that Hye Mi was staying up all night crying because if her state right now. So, it's not your fault. And if you're worried that hyung might be mad at you, don't be okay? He told me to say that to you." Ha Na's face brighten up "Really?!" "Really. See? It's nice to see you like that." Ha Na chuckled and opened the drink. "You know oppa, When Miyoung and I went to the top earlier, we did the padlock thing." "Really? Then you'll have to meet your Mr. Right soon huh?" Woohyun chuckled. "Yeah. I'm both happy and scared at the same time." Woohyun tilted his head and gave her a confused look. "Happy and scared? Waeyo?" Ha Na smiled warmly. "I'm happy because I'd finally meet the person who'll love me for me like what Sung Gyu oppa fell for Hye Mi. He loves Hye Mi even if she doesn't remember him completely. He stayed strong for Hye Mi. And I'm scared because I know that the person that I'm looking for isn't you oppa." Woohyun widen his eyes. "H..Ha Na-ah.. You-" "I like you Woohyun oppa. I'm happy for you and Yoo Shin unnie. I wish for you to be happy oppa." Ha Na stood up and stretched her arms. "Ah~ that felt great!" "Ha Na-ah.." Woohyun said while frowning. "Oppa! Don't you dare feel.bad for me okay? I'll find that someone you'll see!!" Woohyun smiled warmly and pulled her to a hug. "Gumawo for liking me Ha Na." Ha Na smiled and hugged him back. "You're welcome oppa."
-----------
"S..Sung Gyu oppa.." Ha Na muttered nervously. "Oh. Ha Na." Sung Gyu greeted and smiled. Ha Na looked down and frowned. "I'm not mad at you okay?" Sung Gyu said calmly. "I know.." Sung Gyu chuckled and approached her. "Umm.. Is Hye Mi still unconscious?" "Yeah. I'm glad she's okay. Just hoping she remembers me." "She will oppa." Hye Mi pat his head and smiled. "Thanks." Ha Na nodded and smiled. "Oh." "Myungsoo!" Sung Gyu said. Ha Na's smile disappeared and looked away. "Oppa, I'll be going. I'll just return later." "Oh. Alright then. Be careful." Sung Gyu said. Myungsoo watched Ha Na as she left the room. "Apoligize Myungsoo. I know you wanted to." "I want to. But the problem is I freakin can't!" Sung Gyu sighed and shook his head. "You babo. It's your decision if you want to loose her." he rolled his eyes at Myungsoo. Myungsoo gave him a doubting look and left.
-----------

Ha Na's POV

"Where to go.. Where to go?" I muttered while scanning the busy streets of Seoul. "Guess I'll ju-" Oh great! Perfect time to ruin my day even more KIM MYUNGSOO. I rolled my eyes and turned around. "Yah." he held unto my arm and called. "I don't want to argue with you anymore. Let go." I muttered. "I just wanted to-" "Wanted to what? Ruin my life?! Well guess what Kim Myungsoo, you already did." I nudge my arm off him and glared. "Lee Ha Na!" he called but I didn't replied. "Yah!" he grabbed my arm harshly. "Let go of m-" I widen my eyes. "Mianhae.." D..did he just... Kissed me?! "Y.. Yah.. Wh..what did you just- DID YOU JUST KISSED ME?!!" I shouted. "How dare you take ny first kiss you freak!" His face fell. "I know you hate me. But please don't be disgusted with me. I.. I like you Ha Na."

Myungsoo's POV
This is it. I've confessed to her. I can't let her to be angry at me anymore. "W..what? B..but you hated me. How can you say that?!" she asked still surprised. "I know that I've been mean to you. Mianhae. Please know that I don't mean all of that.." I explained and buried my shoes on the snow. "Y..you're lying." "Wait! Ha Na!" I called after her but she didn't look back. Oh well, I can't blame her. I've been a jerk for her this past years.
-----------
"Hyung, you can eat first I'll look after Hye Mi." Baekhyun offered. "Okay. Gumawo." Baekhyun smiled and sat next to Hye Mi. Baekhyun stared at Hye Mi's peaceful sleeping face. "Hye Mi-ah, it must be hard huh? You have to keep fighting or else hyung will go insane. And not only him, I think I'll go insane too." "....mm" Hye Mi nudged and groaned a little. The girl slowly opened her eyes and stared at him. "B....aekhyun?" "Yes!!! It's me Hye Mi!!!" Baekhyun said in excitement. "How are you feeling?" "W..at..er.. Baekh..yun.." "Oh! Okay!" Baekhyun stood at his seat immediately and grabbed a glass of water. He quickly came back and gave it to Hye Mi. "Here" he said as he help Hye Mi to stand up. "Gumawo.." Hye Mi muttered. "Feeling any better?" The girl nodded and smiled. "Baekhyun-ah.. Can you take me to the rooftop?" "Rooftop? Okay then." Baekhyun smiled. He assisted her to the wheelchair and took her to the rooftop.
-----------

Sung Gyu's POV


"Baekhyun I'm-" I scanned the room. There is no sign of Baekhyun nor.. Hye Mi! I quickly ran outside the room and headed to the nurse station. "Excuse me! Do you know where is the patient in room 281?!" "Oh. Let me check sir." I nodded and looked at the nurse as she scans her list of schedules. "Oh, I'm afraid Ms. Jung have anything to be appointed today." "What?! But she's missing!" "I'll call the guards sir. We'll help you look for her." I nodded in reply and started running. I scanned the place but I can't find her!
*riiing
"Yeoboseyo?" "Hyung" "Baekhyun-ah! Hye Mi's-" "Hyung, come up here." "Bwoh?!" "Just come up here. There's an angel waiting for you up here" "An ang-" I widen my eyes and started to run. Hye Mi. She's awake.
-----------
The sixty steps upstairs don't matter to Sung Gyu anymore. He just step on them like they're a part of the floor. He catched his breath and entered the rooftop. "Hyung!" Baekhyun called. He slowly.walked inside and looked at the girl who's admiring the stars from afar. "She's looking at them longer than I thought hyung." Sung Gyu smiled and let out a small nod. "She likes them like hell Byun Baekhyun." Baekhyun smiled and nodded. "Baek-" Hye Mi turned around and saw Sung Gyu smiling from afar. "Hello Hye Mi." Sung Gyu smiled and gave her a hug. "O.. Oppa.." His eyes wided and pulled out from the hug. "Y..you" "I remember you now oppa. But.. I still can't remember everything" Hye Mi smiled warmly and said. "It's okay Hye Mi. What matters is that you remember who I am now."


Hi everyone! Here's an update!! It's my gift for all of my subscribers eo? Haha! Merry Christmas! Oh yeah! I have something to ask you guys, You see.. I'm reading a book which is a gift from my friend (AND IT WAS THE BEST GFT EVER LOOK!!)

Anyways. In this book the girl is a fangirl like us. And she's making fanfics too. And one day she submitted one of her fanfics to her prof. and her prof. told her that it is plagiarizing because of the characters. So umm.. I was just wondering.. Am I plagiarizing too? Please guys help me.. I'm really bothered by it.