Day after the 'Incident'

I need you be mine

Chapter 21 - Day after the 'Incident'

"Where is Baekhyun?..." Hye Mi muttered while she tries to call Baekhyun for the nth time. "Let's get back for now. Let's hope that he'll come back.. It's getting late." Sung Gyu suggested "But-" "Let's go.." "Arasso." Hye Mi sighed in defeat. She couldn't help but to worry about Baekhyun. She picke up her phone again and called Baekhyun.

*Amudo neol mot boge
Pume gamchugo sipeo
Neol norineun siseondeul nae ane ireonan

Hye Mi and Sung Gyu gasped after hearing Baekhyun's ringtone. They quickly searched and scanned the place and saw Baekhyun sitting near their gate. "Baekhyun!" Hye Mi exclaimed and immediately approached him. "Yah gwenchana? Where did you go? We're worried about you-" Hye Mi stopped when she held Baekhyun's hand. It was cold as ice. She looked at Baekhyun who's zoning out. "B..Baekhyun-ah.. W..What's wrong?" she asked sensing that something happened to him. Baekhyun slowly looked at Hye Mi and muttered "Hye Mi-ah.. It hurts.. It really hurts.." "Ba..Baekhyun.." Hye Mi and Sung Gyu were surprised. It is the first time they saw Baekhyun cried. "W..What's wrong with you?" Sung Gyu knelt and asked "I saw it.." he muttered "Saw?" Baekhyun didn't answer and leaned in closer to Hye Mi and hugged her "B..Baekhyun.." Hye Mi's heart pounded faster than normal, her eyes went wide just like what happened to her when Sung Gyu kissed her. "I like you Hye Mi."

---------

"Aish!" Miyoung exclaimed as she stares badly at Hye Mi's gift. Her eyes soften reminiscing the things that they spent together. "Aish molla!" she exclaimed "Miyoung-ah! You're going to be late!" her mom called from downstairs "Arasso!" she answered. She grabbed her bag and left.

---------

"Okay class, I'm sorry to tell you this but, you are asked to help in cleaning." Teacher Wang said while giggling "WHAT?! Seongsaengim!" the others said in unison "Okay okay settle down. Here are the list of your partners and the place where you will clean. Just pass this around arasso? I'll be going now. Like you guys, I also have something to do." "Dae.." the students replied softly. As the paper was passed, it reached to Miyoung. "Wh- Why do I have to be paired up with her?! And on top of that we need to clean the stock room?! Why do we have to clean it? It's the stock room anyways!" Miyoung whispered loudly to herself. "..Miyoung-ah.." Hye Mi called "Let's just go and finish this up." Miyoung muttered and headed to the stock room leaving Hye Mi behind.

*Cough Cough Miyoung and Hye Mi coughed at all the dust that's in the stock room. "Ugghh.. So dusty." Miyoung complained while wiping the windows while Hye Mi was quietly arranging the boxes into its proper place.

---------

"Seongsaengim!" the janitor called "Yes ahjussi?" Teacher Wang asked "Did you have your students clean the stock room?" "Dae ahjussi wae? They're two girls to be exact." "BWOH?! Tell them to get out of their at once! Something bad may happen to them!" the janitor exclaimed "W..Wae ahjussi?" "The circuit there is broken! I went to call an electrician because it sparked earlier!" "D..dae?!"

---------

"Hye Mi-ah!" "E..Eh?" "Hand me that vacuum. Let's just finish it with this." Miyoung said "O..Oh.. Okay.." Hye Mi bent down and picked up the vacuum and handed it to Miyoung. "Will you plug it in?" Hye Mi nodded and plugged in the vacuum but then.. "Ah!" Hye Mi fell on the floor when the outlet sparked "Yah! What's wrong?!" Miyoung asked "I..it sparked.." Hye Mi said while pointing at the outlet. "Aish.. It's just a simple spark you babo!" "M..Mian.." Hye Mi frowned and continued her work while Miyoung continued clear the dust with the vaccum. "Huh..?" Hye Mi stopped when she smelled something burning "Miyoung-ah, can you smell it?" she asked nervously "What? OMO!" Miyoung exclaimed when she saw the wire from the vacuum burning in flame "Eeotokhae?!" Hye Mi exclaimed and they're starting to panic. "Stop it with that!" Miyoung exclaimed pointing at the bucket with water. Hye Mi quickly took it and splash the water into the outlet but the fire still didn't stop. "It didn't stop!" Hye Mi exclaimed "What do we do?!" Miyoung exclaimed. The fire is getting bigger and bigger every second. They both decided to get out but somehow they can't open the door. "HELP!! Help us!!" *Cough Cough They are both coughing every second because of the smoke inside the room. "JEBAL!! HELP US!!" they shouted.

---------

"SUNGY GYU!" Teacher Wang shouted "Oh, seongsaengnim." Sung Gyu let out a bow and smiled at the teacher "Where's Hye Mi and Miyoung?" Teacher Wang asked "They might still be cleaning in the stock room seongsaengnim!" Woohyun said cheerfully while putting the garbage on the garbage bag "Help me find them! They didn't inform me that the stock room is under maintainance! Something bad might-" "SEONGSAENGNIM! THERE'S FIRE IN THE STOCK ROOM!" A student shouted "Sh*t!" Sung Gyu exclaimed and they all quickly went to the stock room.

---------

*Cough Cough "Help!! H..Help us..!" Hye Mi and Miyoung continued to cry for help but they can't continue it any further. The smoke is getting thicker and they have to get out as soon as possible. "M..iyoung-ah.. we have.. to hold.. on.." Hye Mi said faintly "..I know.. We have.. to.." Miyoung replied but after how many minutes they both lost consciousness.

"Did somebody already call for help?!" Teacher Wang exclaimed "Dae seongsaengnim! the firem- Oh they're here!" "QUICKLY!" the fireman entered the school and quickly headed to the stock room "AISH! THEY'RE SO SLOW!!" Sung Gyu and Woohyun lost their patience and headed to the stock room. "Sh*t it's shut! Let's break it hyung!" Sung Gyu nodded and they both started kicking the door until it opened and saw two girls lying on the floor unconsciously. "HYE MI!" "MIYOUNG!" the two boys exclaimed in unison and quickly carried the two girls on their back and headed out.

---------

Sung Gyu's POV

"Sh*t. Hye Mi wake up!!" I exclaimed as I shake Hye Mi up "Miyoung!" Woohyun exclaimed as he assist Miyoung in standing up. "You okay?" Woohyun asked "Yeah.. Where am I?" she asked "You're at the hospital. There's a fire reme-" "Sh*t! Where's Hye Mi?!" she panicked and asked "She's here you babo!" I muttered pointing at Hye Mi. Her eyes widen and immediately approached Hye Mi not minding the dextrose in her hand "Hye Mi! Yah!" she shouted calling for Hye Mi but she isn't waking up. "Let's all calm down and wait for her to wake up." Miyoung and I turned around and saw the doctor "Oh.." "She'll regain her consciousness soon. So both of you calm down okay? Did you call her relatives already?" he asked "Dae." I answered "okay. Then I'll be going. I have to attent other patients." "Dae. Gamsahamnida." we all all said. After how many minutes the others arrived. "Oppa! How is she?!" Sooyoung asked "She's okay. She just lost her consciousness" Woohyun replied. They gasped after noticing Miyoung beside Hye Mi and holding her hand. "What the-?" they all exclaimed in unison. "M..Miyoung?" we all turned our eyes to Hye Mi when we heard her voice.

Hye Mi's POV

"M..Miyoung?" I muttered seeing Miyoung beside me. "HYE MI!" she exclaimed. What's happening? Why is everyone here? I looked at them and they all have the worried look. My eyes scanned all of them and stopped at Baekhyun. "Baekhyun.." I muttered "Yah! Are you okay?! Did you get hurt?!" he asked. I shook my head in reply and smiled. He sighed in relief and caressed my hair. "I'm glad then." he replied smiling "You smiled." I muttered "Yes I did." he replied. "M..miyoung-ah, gwenchana?" I asked "Yah! How could yountpstill ask that huh?! You almost died!" Miyoung exclaimed "Mianhae.. Hye Mi-ah.. Even though I'm mad at you.. I still can't bring myself to hate you.. Jeongmal mianhae.." She said as tears escape through her eyes. "Miyoung-ah.. You know that even for once I didn't treat you as my enemy. You'll always be my best friend" I said as I gave her a warm smile. "Gumawo.." She said then gave me a hug. I'm glad that Miyoung and I made up. "Hye Mi-ah! I'm glad you two are okay now~" Sooyoung said "Mhm. Nado" I smiled and nodded.

---------

Baekhyun's POV

I smiled while looking at Hye Mi. I'm glad that nothing bad happened to her. Really. I'll kill myself if something bad happens to the girl I like. "You should head to your room and take a rest." Sung Gyu hyung muttered "Yeah.. Hyung's right." I added "Arasso.." She answered and headed to her room. After she left, silence filled in the air. Okay. This is awkward. "Baekhyun." I flinched hearing hyung called my name "Y..yes hyung?" I asked "Can we talk?" "Oh.. Sure."

---------

Sung Gyu's POV

"Here." I said giving Baekhyun a glass of juice. "Uh.. gumawo hyung.." he muttered and took the glass from my hands. "So.. " I mutered and took a seat beside him "You like Hye Mi huh?.." "Yeah.. I like her too hyung.." "Huh?" I said and gave him the what-are-you-talking-about look. "Wae? You like her too right?" "BWOH?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" I exclaimed. What is this boy talking about?! "Wae?! Don't tell me you don't have feelings for her?!" he exclaimed "I don't wae?" "Bwoh?! Then why did you kissed her?!" he exclaimed "I.. I don't know! I.. I just did that without even knowing myself.." I said and he gave me a o.o look. Why? Is there something wrong? "Hyung." "Wh- ouch!" I cried. He pinched me in the cheek! "Hyung, I'm going to take her. If you like her, then, you'll have to take her away from me." he smirked and left. What? What's that all about?

---------

"Kaja!" Baekhyun exclaimed cheerfully as they prepare to leave their house. "Did something good happen to you?" Hye Mi asked "Ani~" he replied and started walking. "B.. Baekhyun!" Hye Mi called "Yes?" Baekhyun replied with a bright smile "A..ani.. Ne.. Nevermind.." Hye Mi hesitated to ask him her question and just continued on walking.

---------

"Annyeonghaseyo~" Hye Mi greeted while entering the shop "Oh! Hye Mi-ah!!" Kyungsoo approached Hye Mi cheerfully "I missed you!" He said. "Jinja? Nado. You too chajang-nim!" The ahjumma giggled at the girl. "So! How's the performance?" "Hmm.. Okay I guess?" Hye Mi answered while arranging all the mugs at the cupboard. "Oooh~ our Hye Mi's that great?" Kyungsoo joked and they all laughed when.. "Annyeonghaseyo" Sung Gyu came in and took his usual sit. Hye Mi didn't notice him because she was too busy arranging the plates and stuff. "Hye Mi-ah, can you give this to our regular?" "Dae chajang-nim!" Hye Mi took the tray and headed to the table. "Now who's- omo.." Hye Mi stopped when she realized that the 'regular' that they are talking about is Kim Sung Gyu. Her heartbeat started to beat faster than normal. "D..D.O!" She called "Yes Hye Mi?" "C.. Can you give this to Sung Gyu-ssi? I.. I forgot to put the trash outside so.." "Oh.. Okay" Kyungsoo nodded and replied watching Hye Mi leave. "Wait. There's no garbage." He realizes and headed to Sung Gyu's table.

Time started to pass and Hye Mi's shift is almost done. As usual, Sung Gyu stayed and waited for how many  hours for Hye Mi's shift to finish. "He's still here.. Eeoteokhae.." Hye Mi started to panic. Her heartbeat didn't turn back to normal whenever she sees Sung Gyu ever since 'THAT' incident happened. "Oh, Hye Mi, it's already 8pm. Your shift is over. You can go home now." "Ah, dae.." Hye Mi went to the locker room to change her clothes. Still panicking. "Why wouldn't you stop beating so fast even for a second?" Hye Mi muttered to herself. She sighed heavily and picked her backpack and headed outside. "Oh going?" the owner asked and she nodded in reply. Sung Gyu stood up from his seat and headed to Hye Mi. "Kaja?" He asked "Ah.. Dae.."Hye Mi replied and they both left the shop, leaving the owner and Kyungsoo with a smile that seem to have a meaning.

---------

As Hye Mi and Sng Gyu continue on their walk and waited for the bus to arrive, silence filled in the air. Come on Sung Gyu! Say something! Sung Gyu mentally scolded himself. "Uh.." They both said in unison. "You can say it first." Again, they said in unison. "You go on first." Sung Gyu said "Umm.. Gumawo.." She said "Huh?" "Miyoung told me that you're the one who saved me. Gumawo." "Ah.. That? Ani.. It's nothing." "So, your turn." She said "Ah.. Okay.. So.. Uh.. Umm.. Ughh! Nevermind! It's nothing really." Hye Mi let out giggle and they continued on walking.

---------

As Baekhyun, Sung Gyu and Hye Mi walk through the school grounds the next day, all of the students were staring at them and whispering something about them. "Oh! You're all here!!" Sooyoung exclaimed "What's wrong with all of you people?!" Sung Gyu exclaimed as he looks at Sooyoung with a weird look. "Just come with me! Palli!" Sooyoung grabbed their hands and pulled them to the hall. The three of them were suprised because of the commotion going on in the hall near the bulletin board. "Excuse me! Excuse me!" Sooyoung exclaimed as they make their way through the crowd. "Look!" she exclaimed as she push the three of them in front of the bulletin board.

LIST OF TRAINEES

SINGING DEPARTMENT:

  • JUNG HYE MI
  • KIM SUNG GYU
  • NAM WOOHYUN
  • BYUN BAEKHYUN
  • PARK CHANYEOL
  • KIM TAEYEON
  • JUNG SOO YEON
  • HWANG MIYOUNG
  • PARK MI KYUN
  • GEUM MIYOUNG
  • SEONG JOOHYUN

ACTING DEPARTMENT:

  • KIM MYUNGSOO
  • LEE HA NA
  • LEE SUNGYEOL
  • LEE SUNG JONG
  • IM YOONA
  • KWON YURI

DANCING DEPARTMENT:

  • JANG DONG WOO
  • KIM KI BUM
  • LEE HOWON
  • KIM HYOYEON
  • CHOI SOOYOUNG

Hye Mi was surprised with what she saw just now. She didn't know how to react. "It's great right Hye Mi-ah? We're all going to be trainees! Yey!" Sooyoung exclaimed in joy "E..Eh?" "Oh! So here you are!" Teacher Wang exclaimed "Seongsaengnim!" they all greeted and bowed "Okay, now all you have to go to the principal's office. The principal wants to meet you." "Dae!" they all answered and headed to the principal's office. 

*Knock knock

"Come in." a voice answered giving them a signal they can all come in. "Oh! Well look at them! There they are! Come, come take a seat!" the principal said enthusiastically. "Now, as you can see, these men here are the CEOs of the well-known entertainemnt industries here in Seoul. This is Kim Young Min. He is the CEO of SM Entertainment." "Annyeonghaseyo." Mr. Kim greeted "Woah.. Did he just say SM entertainment?!" Ki Bum whispered loudly to Woohyun. "I know right?!" Woohyun said in reply "And this is Lee Jungyeop. He is the CEO of Woolim entertainment." "Annyeonghaseyo." Mr. Lee greeted "Did you hear that?! CEO of Woolim Entertainment!" Woohyun whispered loudly to Ki Bum "I know right?!" Ki Bum said in reply. "Uggh." Sung Gyu rolled his eyes at the both of them and face palmed himself. "So, As you all know, SM Entertainment and Woolim Entertainment merged right?" Mr. Kim said and all of them nodded. "So, we both decided that all of you will be divided." "Divided?" Jessica asked "Yes. Divided. Some of you will be trainees at my Entertainment and some of you will be trainees at Jungyeop's entertainment." "Oh.." they all said "So, for my trainees. It will be Jung Soo Yeon, Kim Taeyeon, Hwang Miyoung, Seong Joohyun, Im Yoona, Kwon Yuri, Kim Hyoyeon, Choi Sooyoung, Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol. The names that I didn't mention, are of course, will be Jungyeop's trainees." Hye Mi gasped with what she have heard. I..I will be a trainee? she thought. "Kim Sung Gyu," Mr. Lee called "D..Dae?" "Jung Hye Mi." "E..Eh?" Hye Mi flinched and answered "I watched both of your performance and I liked it very well. Especially yours Hye Mi." Mr. Lee said and smiled "E..Eh? B..but I-" "That's the reason why I really like the both of you to be my trainees. " Mr. Lee continued. "Now all you, you will all go to the company after class arasso?" the principal said "Dae!" they all answered "Now of you go. Go to your respective classrooms." "Dae! Gamsahamnida!" they all said in unison and headed to their classrooms.


Hi Everyone! Here's the update! Enjoy reading ^^ Yey! Now they're all trainees! What do you think will happen next? How will Hye Mi start her tainee days and will she now learn to start how to fall in love?Please leave your comments and continue to subscribe! :D keep safe everyone!! :)