Forgotten

I need you be mine

Chapter 30 - Forgotten

"Okay! That's it for today's practice! Be careful on your way home!" the instructor shouted

*Igiheogin yoksimi nar~
Deullobuteun jipchagi neor~ 
Bireomeogeul sarangeul oechyeo seoreopge seoropge wonhanda

 "Oh? Hyung! Your phone's ringing." Woohyun exclaimed to Sung Gyu. "Oh. right. Gumawo Woohyun-ah." Woohyun nodded and drink his bottled water. "Yeobeseyo? Oh! Hyung! Why did you-" Sung Gyu's eyes widen in surprise. He immediately took his things and headed to Dong Woo. "YAH! YOU KNOW HOW TO DRIVE RIGHT?!!" he exclaimed "Yeah hyung. What's with the-" "GET THE HELL UP!" He shouted and grabbed Dong Woo's arm and left.

-----------

Sung Gyu arrived at the hospital panting with the other members. "Hyung.. Where is.. She?!"he said in the middle of his breathing. Jinyoung frowned and gestured them to follow. They went inside a room and saw a sleeping Hye Mi with a bandage on her head. Sung Gyu sighed in relief and sat on the chair beside the bed. He held unto Hye Mi's hands and stared at the girl. "Oh God. Thank you for making her safe." "She is. Let's hope that she'll wake up soon." Jinyoung muttered.

-----------

Days passed and Hye Mi hasn't woke up yet. Miyoung and Ha Na stayed by her side while Jinyoung takes his rest. Baekhyun also visits her after practice. Sung Gyu is the one who stays overnight to look after Hye Mi. "Hyung, we're going out for dinner wanna join?" Hoya asked "No thanks." Sung Gyu directly replied. "But you haven't ate properly these days hyung-" "I said I don't want to."

*Igiheogin yoksimi nar~
Deullobuteun jipchagi neor~ 
Bireomeogeul sarangeul oechyeo seoreopge seoropge wonhanda

Everyone flinched at Sung Gyu's phone. He reaches out from his bag and fished out his phone. "Yeoboseyo? Oh.. Ha Na-ah.. BWOH?!! JINJA?!!" Sung Gyu's sudden change of mood surprised everyone. "Arasso! I'll be there!!!" he chuckled and said. "Uh hyung? You umm.. Alright or have you lost it?" Sungyeol asked. "SHE'S AWAKE!! HYE MI WOKE UP!!" he cheered and said. "Really?!" they all exclaimed in unison. "Then what are we waiting for?! Let's go!!" they all left the building with excitement all over their faces and left the building heading out to the hospital.

-----------

Hye Mi's POV

*Knock knock

"Oh!! It must be them!!" Miyoung said in excitement and cheerfully went towards the door.The boys came in with a smile on their faces. "Hye Mi!!" Sungyeol exclaimed. "We miss you!!" I smiled and chuckled. "yeah! Don't you go running away by yourself arasso?!" "Dae, Baekhyun appa" I said then laughed. "Where is oppa?" Miyoung asked Baekhyun. "Oh, he's with Dong Woo and-" "HYE MI!" a man raced towards me and hugged me tightly. "Umm.. Duguseyo?" "W..what?" the man asked "Hye Mi! What are you talking about?" Jinyoung oppa said. "Waeyo?.. I just asked who is he.." Why is everyone's eyes so wide open? Did I just say something I shouldn't have? But I just asked.. Who is he anyways? 

-----------

Hye Mi's question strucked Sung Gyu's heart like hell." "Y..you don't know him??" Baekhyun asked and Hye Mi shook her head in reply. "Oh my goodness." Sooyoung muttered. "I've got to talk to the doctor." Jinyoung stated and went out to talk to the doctor's office. "Ummmm.. What's going on? Am I supposed to know you?" Hye Mi asked. The boy's face fell in those words. "Do you really not know who I am?" Hye Mi shook her head. "Oh.." "I think I'm supposed to know you.. Can you please tell me who you are?" the girl pleaded. "Hye Mi-ah! He's your-" "I'm your best friend." Sung Gyu cut Sooyoung off. They all gasped on his answer. "H..Hyung.." "That's all Hye Mi. I'm.. your best friend." he finished his sentence and faked a smile.

-----------

"So you're saying that she's having a partial amnesia?" Jinyoung asked the doctor. "Yes. It will take time before she recovers. So I suggest , that you take her to a place where her lost memories took place. It'll help recover her memories fast enough." Take her to the place where her memories took place?" "Yes. That's the best thing to do to make a person recover his/her memories a little bit faster." Jinyoung sighed and thanked the doctor. He went out and headed back to Hye Mi's room.

-----------

*Riing

As the school bell rang, Sung Gyu quickly stood up and packed his things. He can't wait to see Hye Mi again knowing that there will be no practice today. "Bye guys!" he exclaimed cheerfully as he prepared to leave. "Hyung, you're visiting her?" Baekhyun asked "Yeah! See you later!" he answered then left. "He really loves her huh? Considering the fact that Hye Mi doesn't even remember her." Baekhyun stated.

-----------

Sung Gyu's POV

"Hye Mi~" I sang and went inside the room. "Oh! Sung Gyu-ssi!" She's calling me that again huh? Well, it''s my decision to tell her that I'm just her.. best friend anyways. I don't want her to suffer more. I trust her that she'll remember me soon. She told me that she loves me. I just have to wait. "Sung Gyu-ssi, The doctor said that I can leave the hospital tomorrow" she smiled. That adorable smile. I missed her very much. I can't help myself but to hug her. "S..Sung Gyu-ssi?" "Please.. Just let me stay like this.. Just for a moment eo?" I pleaded and I felt her nod. I can't help it. I missed her like hell. I really love her, but I don't want her to suffer by regaining memories that she can't even remember. I have to be patient. But one thing's for sure. I can't instruct my heart to stop beating when I see her just until the time when she remembers me again. 

-----------

"Hye Mi!! Your well now?" Miyoung hugged Hye Mi after seeing her come out of Jinyoung's car. She nodded and smiled. "You sure you can go home by yourself later Hye Mi?" Jinyoung asked while peeping from the car window. "Yes oppa. Gumawo." "Well, take care. I'll see you later then." the girl nodded and watch as the car disappear from her sight. "Good Morning Hye Mi" "Oh! Good Morning Sung Gyu-ssi!" Sung Gyu smiled and ruffled her hair. "Poor hyung.." Ki Bum whispered. "Yeah." Woohyun added. Everyone's face fell and pitied Sung Gyu. 

At lunch, they went to their usual spot. Hye Mi and Sung Gyu sat together. "Sung Gyu-ssi, you're my best friend right? Can you tell me where we go together? I want to remember it" Hye Mi asked. "Ouch." "Shut it Chanyeol." Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol. "S..Sure. I.. I will." "Really? Gumawo" Hye Mi smiled and thanked Sung Gyu. 

-----------

Sung Gyu's POV

"Wah~" I smiled as I look at her cuteness. I brought her to the place that we went after class. She smiled in awe then frowned. "What's the matter?" I asked then held her hand. "I can't remember anything.." See?! This is why I don't want her to know what relationship we had! It hurts to see her like this. I held her closer and smiled "Don't worry Hye Mi. It will all come back soon. We don't have to be in a hurry okay?" "But-" "It's okay. I'm not going to leave." I chuckled as I cupped her cheeks. "I'll be alright.." I think. I love you Hye Mi. Please remember me soon. I can't restrain myself away from you anymore. It hurts day by day.   

-----------

Hye Mi's POV

"I'll see you tomorrow then?" "Mm. Gumawo Sung Gyu-ssi" "It's nothing. Go in now" he smiled and gestured me to go inside. I nod and headed in. I went upstairs and quicly opened my curtain. I looked at him as he waves his hand and smile. I smile in return and waved him goodbye. Why do I feel like this? It's like I'm delighted whenever I'm with him. Well it's natural. He said he's my best friend. "Oh? What's this?" I muttered looking at the locket placed on my table. I opened it and saw Sung Gyu-ssi's picture inside. "Oh.. it must be that friendship locket thing-"  'Aren't you gonna open it?' 'Oh it can be opened?' 'it's a locket silly.' "Omo.. What was that?" I shook my head and face palmed myself. "I must be tired.." I headed to the bathroom to give myself a shower. But really what was that?


Hi everyone!! Here's an update!! Enjoy!! Sorry for being late :( I'm busy with school these days.. Anyways~ enjoy reading!! continue to subscribe and leave your comments okay? Keep safe guys!