Dugeun Dugeun?!

I need you be mine

Chapter 18 - Dugeun Dugeun?!

"Hye Mi!" "Eh?" Hye Mi placed her books at her locker then turned around and saw Sooyoung. "What is it?" Hye Mi asked "Palli!!" Sooyoung grabbed Hye Mi's arm and pulled her. "Sooyoung.. Where are you taking me?" Hye Mi asked "I just want to show you something eo? Oh! There they are!" Sooyoung said while pointing at Sung Gyu and the others. “Let’s hide here~” Sooyoung said while pulling Hye Mi behind the tree. “Why do we need to hide Sooyoung?” Hye Mi asked “You’ll know~” Sooyoung winked at her and said. "Sooyoun-ah!!" Ki Bum called "Yah! Be quiet Key! They might hear us!" Woohyun whispered loudly. "You all.. Wha- What's happening here?" Hye Mi asked. She was so confused why Sooyoung brought her there, she turned around and saw Sung Gyu, Ha Na and L. L was holding a guitar, Ha Na is sitting right across Sung Gyu and Sung Gyu sat in front of the piano.

“Okay L, Ha Na-ah. Calm down okay? I wanter to finish this all so don't fight anymore okay?! We can start.” Sung Gyu said “Arasso hyung. You better do it right.” L said while glaring at Ha Na. "Oh I will alright. That's what I should be telling you babo." Ha Na replied "Yah-" "Stop okay?! Let's just start! You owe me one L." L sighed and rolled his eyes at Ha Na "Arasso. 1,2,3.."

(A/N the ones that are in purple are Ha Na's lines, the ones that are in peach are both and the one's on black are L's ^^)

I love you noreul saranghe
chamahajimot-han mal
ttollineun gaseumi ne mami
neul sumgyowatdon geuronmal

Achimimyon nunbusige nareul bichwojuneun neul
hessalgateun noneun naegeneun noneun

I like you noreul joahe
machi keun namuchorom
onjena pyonanhi negyote
nol jikyojuneun geuron na
 
Gakkeumeun nado moreuge
nemam deulkilgot gata
ni ape motjjogeun useumman
geujo babogachi useumman
 

Achimimyon nunbusige
nareul bichwojuneun
neul hessalgateun noneun
naegeneun noneun


Hoksina uridul sai osekhejilkkabwa
josimseuropge nan noreul
oneuldo nan noreul


Hanchameul hamkkehanuri
tto hanchamjinan hue
ireoke pyonanhi hamkke

neul-loneun negyote
neul-lan noye gyote
yongwonhi uri hamkke he

ttareuraptta ttareuraptta
ttareuraptta ttareurap
ttareurap ttareurap ttattattattarattaratta


"At last! It's done." Sung Gyu said while rubbing his temples "Yeah. I'M glad." L said emphasizing the 'I'm' "Psh. At least our assignment's done." Ha Na rolled her eyes and said. "Aish really you two drive me crazy! Can't you just be friends for just one day?!" Sung Gyu complained "NO!" They both said in unison "Yah! Stop copying me!" Ha Na exclaimed "Hell you wish! I'm not copying you!" L replied "Oh for goodness sake! Stop it!" Sung Gyu exclaimed "She/he started it!" they both exclaimed while pointing at each other "Aish-" they stopped when they heard something move behind the bushes and saw Ki Bum and Woohyun. "Okay. Now we're dead." Sungyeol said while face palming himself. "What are you all d- OKAY YOU ALL! WE NEED TO TALK!-" L stopped when she saw Hye Mi "EVEN YOU HYE MI?!" "E..Eh?" Hye Mi muttered while pointing at herself. While L was raging Baekhyun arrived. "Oh! Sorry I'm late~ so what's up? Where's the surprise?" "You should've come.." Chanyeol whispered "Huh? What's that?" Baekhyun asked while smiling "SURPRISE?!" L exclaimed "Uh-oh.." Sung Jong said 

-------

"Okay all of you! What are you all doing behind that bush?!" L exclaimed. No one was answering and silence filled the atmosphere. "Okay, no one is answering. Hye Mi-ah" Hye Mi flinched when L called her "E..Eh?" "Since no one is answering I'm going to ask you. Why are you all hiding behind the bush?" L asked "Ah.. That.. Sooyoung pulled me there so.." L gasped and stared at Sooyoung "Omo.. Am I not supposed to say that?" Hye Mi asked Sooyoung "Ani Hye Mi-ah.. You told him the truth so.." Sooyoung replied "Mianhae.." "It's okay~" Sooyoung smiled and said "Sooyoung-ah!" Ye..Yes?" Sooyoung replied nervously "Who planned all of this?" L asked and all of their eyes turned to Sungyeol and Woohyun. "Oh I see. Hye Mi-ah! Gyu hyung and Baekhyun-ah, you can leave now." "E..Eh?" "Let's just go you two. Trust me you don't want to stay." Sung Gyu said while grabbing Hye Mi and Baekhyun's arms.

"Wow, what was that all about?" Baekhyun said "Dark L came out." Sung Gyu replied "D..Dark L?" Hye Mi said "Yes. Dark L. That became his nickname since the first time we've watched L and Ha Na sing together. He doesn't want anyone watching him singing with L." "He's scary.." Hye Mi muttered as they take a seat at the separate table away from Dark L. "Oh! I'll go get our food~ Wait here okay?" Baekhyun said cheerfully. "Yah" "Eh?" "Gumawo." Sung Gyu muttered as Hye Mi give him a confused look About what? Hye Mi thought. "For this." Sung Gyu said taking out a small familiar paper bag. Hye Mi gasped while looking at the paper bag "Y..You! How did you-?!" "I saw it when I brought you to your room. Thanks"

-------

Mi Kyun's POV

"Yah Mi kyun-ah, Isn't that Sung Gyu oppa with Hye Mi?" my friend said "Omo! What is he holding?" I exclaimed as I look at them "I..Is that chocolate?!" "You're right. It's the chocolates that she made for Sung Gyu oppa! Omo! He accepted chocolates from Hye Mi!!" I glared at her as she continues to talk "Shut up." I exclaimed then looked back at them. Why did oppa accepted her chocolates?! He never accepts chocolates from anyone! Who the hell is she for oppa?! Oppa's only mine! "You'll see Jung Hye Mi. You'll see" I said as I stared at them from a far.

Hye Mi's POV

"I..It's empty.." I muttered as I look inside the paper bag. "Ah!" I cried in pain as Sung Gyu-ssi flicked my forehead "I ate it of course you babo." he said "Y..you ate it?! Wae?!" "Wae? It's for me right?" "Y..Yes.." "Aish really Hye Mi.. I can't understand you." he said while laughing. Omo.. Here it goes again.. dugeun dugeun.. "Woah.." "Wae?" "Eh? Ah.. ani.. My hearts beating really fast.. I don't know why.." I muttered "W..What?" he asked and then flushed "Oh? Sung Gyu-ssi, are you okay? Do you still have the fever?" I asked then touched his forehead "A..Ani.. I-I'll just go to the comfort room.. I-I'll be back." "Oh.. Okay" I smiled then nodded.

Sung Gyu's POV

"Woah. What was that?!" I muttered as I hold my shirt tightly "D..Did she just say her heart was beating really fast?! Aigoo.. I must've heard it wrong." I shook my head and washed my face with the water "Aish! So cold!" I exclaimed. I picked my handkerchief from my pocket and wiped my face. "Aish. Kim Sung Gyu. What's wrong with you?!" I said to myself as I stare at my reflection at the mirror.

-------

"Wah! I'm so full we ate so much earlier!" Baekhyun said while rubbing his tummy and closed the door. "Nado.." Hye Mi added "By the way, where's hyung?" "Oh, he said he's at the restroom but then he texted that he's not coming back so.." "Oh.. Gurae?" Baekhyun muttered while watching Hye Mi struggle to take her shoes off "Dae, gur- Ah!" "Hye Mi-ah!" Baekhyun and Hye Mi fell on the floor with Baekhyun on top of Hye Mi "Ah.." they both cried in pain and realized the situation they're in right now. "I'm hom- Oh my goodness!" Sung Gyu exclaimed seeing Baekhyun on top of Hye Mi. They both gasped and stood up immediately "I.. That was.. I tripped so.." "Yeah hyung.. she kind of tripped so-" "Oh! Don't mind me! I just came in. Sorry for interrupting." Sung Gyu said sarcastically and left. "Ah.. I should change my clothes now.." Hye Mi muttered then headed to her room leaving Baekhyun behind "Aish! Molla!" he said while rufflling his hair in frustration.

-------

Sung Gyu's POV

"Tripped? Tripped?!" I throwed my bag to the side and fell on my bed. "Aish! Acting all lovey-dovey all of a sudden?! Are they a couple or something?!" I exclaimed while staring at the ceiling. "Aish!" I exclaimed then stood up to change my clothes and headed out.

-------

"Okay, all of you must've expecting this right?" Teacher Hwang said while showing the class a poster in his hand. "Dae!" the students replied in unison "So, here's your most awaited moment! The festival!" "Yeah!!" The students cheered in unison. "So, here are the events. We'll have the song and dance performance by the music and dance department, the acting department will be giving us a very heartwarming drama. So as you all know, since you're in the singing department, you'll have choices. It's either you'll prepare a song or dance performance. Arasso?" "Dae!" the students replied "Song?..Dance performance?.." Hye Mi muttered "Then that will be all! See you all tomorrow! Prepare for your performances okay? Practice will start tomorrow!" "Dae! Goodbye seongsaengim!" the students exclaimed. Hye Mi stood up and packed her things to her bag preparing to leave. She pushed back her chair and sighed deeply before leaving.

"Eeotokaji.." Hye Mi muttered to herself while walking to the corridors. She sat on the staircase and placed her bag beside her. "Do we really have to do that?.." she asked herself and sighed hugging her knees. "Hye Mi?" Hye Mi turned around and saw Baekhyun together with Chanyeol "O..Oh.." she muttered. The two boys sat in the staircase too in front of her. "What's the matter?" Baekhyun asked placing his bag in front of Chanyeol "Oh.. Um.. About the festival..D..Do all of us have to do it?" "Hmm? What do you mean Hye Mi?" Chanyeol asked "Um.. About the song and dance performance?" "Oh that? Yeah we all have to." Chanyeol replied "Oh.. I see.." Hye Mi sighed then hugged her knees "Wae?" Baekhyun asked tilting his head "A..Ani.." Hye Mi stood up and picked her bag "I..I guess we should go now.. The others must be waiting.." "Oh.. Okay" Baekhyun replied.  

-------

Hye Mi's POV

I sighed as I stir my food in the bowl. "Hye Mi?" "Yes?" I looked at Sooyoung as she drinks her milkshake. "Are you okay?" "Yeah.. Sooyoung-ah.. I don't know what to do.. The festival's coming up and I.. I don't even know if I can do it.." Sooyoung paced her drink down and looked at me "So that's what has been bothering you huh?" I nodded and looked down "Yah Hye Mi-ah, I think I can help you" "Y..You can?" "Of course~ Remember the time when I said that I'll introduce you to my members?" "Huh.. Oh yeah.." "I think it's time" she smiled and patted my head.

"Is this the room?" I muttered as I look at the message that Sooyoung sent me earlier. I sighed then held unto the doorknob "Well.. Here I go.." I knocked and a voice answered and opened the door "Oh! Hye Mi-ah!! Palli! Come in!" she grabbed my hand and welcomed me inside. I can see eight more girls warming up inside the room. They are really pretty like Sooyoung. "Girls! This is Hye Mi~ She's the one I've been telling you about!" "Gurae?! She's the girl?!" one girl came up to me and held my hand pushing Sooyoung away "Umm.." "Hi!! I'm Yoona!! Im Yoona! You're Hye Mi right?" The girl said "D..Dae.. Jung Hye Mi-mida.."I bowed and smiled "Aigoo!! Unnie she's so cute!!" a girl with a short hair added "Uh.." "Yah! Stop it! You're scaring Hye Mi!!" Sooyoung said while standing in front of me with her hands stretched. "Aw come on unnie! We want to talk to her!" Sunny muttered "Arayo Sunny-ah, But let's do it in an orderly manner eo?" another girl said. I think I really have to know their names.. It's starting to get mixed up in my head.. "Okay no girls, let's introduce ourselves. I'll start then. Hello, I'm Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon. Nice meeting you" she smiled then approached me. "Uh.. hi" I smiled and bowed. "Hello, I'm Soo Yeon.Jung Soo Yeon but you can call me Jessica" she smiled and said "Wah.. you're so pretty.." I muttered. She's really pretty up close.. "Well, yeah she gets that a lot," A girl chuckled and said "I'm Mi Young. Hwang Miyoung. But you can call me Tiffany" she said with an eye smile "Mi Young.." I muttered "Hmm?" "A.. Ani.. you have the same name as my friend so.. Nice to meet you.." I bowed and smiled "Oh, Nice to meet you too!" she replied while smiling "Aigoo, Tiffany.. Well, Hi! I'm Yuri! Kwon Yuri" "Nice to meet you" i bowed then said "Hi! I'm Hyoyeon, Kim Hyoyeon~" "Nice to meet you Hyoyeon-ssi" "Oh, drop the formality! You can call me Hyoyeon" "Oh..Okay then" "I'm next~ Hi! I'm the youngest! I'm Seo Joohyun but call me Seohyun!" "Nice to meet you" I replied then she waved back at me "I'm next yay! Hello! I'm Lee Soon Kyu! but call me Sunny okay?" "E..Eh what is it again? Lee Soon?" "Lee Soon Kyu" she continued. Thought I heard her say Lee Sung Gyu.. Aigoo.. Molla.. "Wae?" she asked "Uh.. ani.. Nice to meet you Sunny-ssi" I smiled and bowed "Now my turn!! I'm Yoona, Im Yoona! Nice to meet you Hye Mi-ah!!" she said enthusiastically "Uh..dae.."

-------

"Okay now that we've all known each other, I like you guys to help me with Hye Mi" Sooyoung said while Hye Mi's hand "We'd love to help. So what is it Sooyoung?" Taeyeon asked "Unnie, you see Hye Mi here has a really nice voice. And she can't sing in front of people." "Eh? Then Hye Mi-ah, why did you enroll here?" Jessica asked "Uh.. Omma transferred me without telling me that this school is an art school.." "What?! That's so rude.." Sunny exclaimed "Anyways~ Can I ask you unnie to teach her how to sing in front of other people? And to teach her to dance as well?" Sooyoung asked "Sure Sooyoung! You can count on us!" Taeyeon exclaimed "Here that Hye Mi-ah? You can do it! I know you can!" "Gumawo Sooyoung-ah." Hye Mi smiled "Don't mention it~" "Well, We'll start tomorrow okay Hye Mi?" Tiffany said "Dae! Gamsahamnida" Hye Mi exclaimed.

-------

"I'm home" Hye Mi said as she enters the house "Oh? Why are you late Hye Mi?" Baekhyun asked while Sung Gyu helps him to set the table. "Oh, Sooyoung introduced me to her friends.. She said that they'll help me to practice tomorrow.." "You're going to sing?" Sung Gyu asked "A..Ani.. I don't know yet.. But I'm going to do my best.. I'll go change my clothes first.." "Okay." 

"Mimi-ah.. I'm back" Hye Mi said while looking at her teddy bear. "Mimi-ah, Do you think I can do it? Do you think i can sing again?" Hye Mi said while looking at her teddy bear with a sad expression on her face.


Hi Guys! Here's the update! Enjoy! And I wanted to say thank you to my subscriber ItIsMe for leaving her comments everytime she reads this fanfic! I really appreciate it! And also~ I'm loving EXO's Angel! Baekhyun and D.O's voice is really beautiful!! And guess what? 8 more nights till Infinite's OGS here in Manila!! I'm so excited kyaa!! 'm sure my best friend and I will have so much fun!! I also heard that Super Junior had already arrived here in the Philippines earlier ^^ Hope they will have fun (which I'm sure they will) in watching SS5 ^^ Haha! Please leave your comments and continue to subscribe okay? Enjoy and Keep safe guys!!