Pinky Promise

I need you be mine

Chapter 28 - Pinky promise

"Oh? Where is everybody?" Hye Mi scanned the house and found no one. "Where are they?" she muttered to herself and headed to Baekhyun's room. "Baekhyun?" she called and got no answer. SHe went in and found a note:

Hello Hye Mi! I'm sure that by the time you read this I'm already at our practice ^^
See you later okay? Keep safe!!
-Baekhyunnie <3

"Oh, so he's at practice huh?" Hye Mi sighed and headed to Sung Gyu's room. "Oppa?" she called but still, no one answered. "Is he on practice too-" *Sulppeo hajima, NoNoNo~ Honja a aniya NoNoNo~Hye Mi flinched after hearing her phone ring. "Oh my goodness.." she muttered and answered her phone. "Yeoboseyo?" "Hello angel" the girl flushed at the familiar voice that she heard. "O..Oppa?" "Yeah it's me. Wae? Are you expecting somebody else?" he said with a different tune. "Oh no oppa!" "That's good then. Come out there." Hye Mi was puzzled by Sung Gyu's statement. "Waeyo?" "Aish! Just come out!" "Arasso." she did as she was told and headed out of the house. "Omo.." she muttered looking at sung Gyu from afar. "What? You're not gonna come closer?" he chuckled and asked. Oh my goodness. What's happening in my life right now? she thought. She took a step closer until she reaches Sung Gyu. "Morning my angel, are you surpised?" Sung Gyu said then gave her the rose that he is holding. "Gumawo oppa" Sung Gyu smiled and kissed her forehead. "Anything for you Hye Mi."

----------

"Uggh.. can we just skip practice just this day? Eo Hye Mi?" Sung Gyu pleaded. "You can skip it oppa, but I'm not." "Yah! Just this once?!" "Unnie will be mad at me if I skip it." "Aish. You're such a good girl aren't you?" he ruffled her hair and held her hand. "Oh? I thought you want to skip it?" "I have no other choice if my girlfriend won't skip it." he winked and said. "Kaja~" he sang and they both entered the building. "They're a couple now. I'm going to ruin your life Jung Hye Mi." Mi Kyun stated from afar.

----------

"Lotte World?" Hye Mi asked in confusion "Yeah! Uh.. Don't tell me you haven't been there Hye Mi?" Woohyun asked "Um.. No." his eyes widen in surprise. "Oh my goodness. Hyung!!!" Woohyun exclaimed and approached Sung Gyu. "What do you want?" Sung Gyu, who just woken up from his slumber said. "YOUR GIRLFRIEND HASN'T WENT TO LOTTE WORLD YET!! IT'S A GREAT OPPURTUNITY HYUNG! BRING HER THERE AND BE LOVEY D-" "Will you shut up?!" Sung Gyu covered Woohyun's mouth and whispered loudly. He glance at Hye Mi, and she's just looking at the view outside. He soften at his gaze and smiled. "ooh~ Our hyung's love struck huh?" Sung Gyu smacked Woohyun's head and flushed. Silly boy.. But will she like it if I take her there? He thought. He cleared his throat and approached Hye Mi who's smiling at the view. "Hey" he called "Oppa" the girl looked up and smiled "Hye Mi-ah," he sat across her and smiled "Wanna go somewhere this weekend?" "Mhm! I wanna go!" she said cheerfully "Then I'll take you to-" "I'll tell the others oppa!" she said with excitement and left Sung Gyu dumbfounded. TELL EVERYONE?! BUT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE JUST THE TWO OF US!! he screamed inside.

----------

"Hoho~ It fail huh?" Woohyun chuckled and teased. "It was supposed to be a date!" Sung Gyu enraged "You can't blame her hyung~ she's attached to us!" Hoya added and Sung Gyu glared at him "Who's attached to who again?" he said "A..Aniyo!! No one!! Y..You must've hear me wrong hyung!! haha!" Hoya faked a laugh with cold sweat all over him. "That's what I thought. My moods ruined enough. So don't you dare talk about why." "Hyung! Why are we with you? I thought it was supposed to be a date? Woohyun told us ab-" "SHHH!!!" Sung Jong, L, Hoya, and Dong Woo gestured. "Lee Sungyeol. I'll rip you into pieces." "W..Waeyo?? I.. I didn't do anything!! Guys! help!!" Hye Mi heard Sungyeol screamed and turned around. "What's happening there?" Miyoung asked who's hand in hand with Hye Mi. "Omo.." Hye Mi gasped. "Oppa? What are you doing?" Sung Gyu flinched and looked behind him. His face soften and calmed down. "HYE MI!! YOUR A LIFE SAVER!!" "NO SUNGYEOL DON'T!" the others shouted but it is too late. He already hugged Sung Gyu's possession. "GET THE HELL OF HER. NOW!" Sung Gyu exclaimed "Oppa-" "GET OFF HER SUNGYEOL!" "Only if you promise that you won't hurt me!" "DID YOU JUST TALK BACK AT ME?!" the other members rubbed their temples and sighed. "Well, we tried our best." L muttered. "Oppa, stop it.." Hye Mi said softly Oh God. She's so cute. Sung Gyu flushed and looked away. "Just go Sungyeol." he said. Sungyeol's jaw dropped and smirked. Looks like I can blackmail hyung now huh? kekeke he thought. "I know your planning something you kid. Don't think it will work on me. Let's go Hye Mi." Sung Gyu grabbed Hye Mi's hand and left.

----------

"Oppa, why did you yell at Sungyeol earlier?" Hye Mi asked. "What?! You're asking me why I did that? God knows why Hye Mi! You're my freakin girlfriend!" "I..I'm what?" they both flushed at their realization. They both looked away and cleared their throats. "Oh? Ice cream.." Hye Mi said looking at ice cream from afar. "Want some?" the girl nodded her head. "Then let's go" he held unto his hand and bought her some. "Yey! Ice cr-" "You won't get it." the girl frowned in confusion. "you said you'll buy me.." "Yes. but.." "What is it? It's melting oppa!" Hye Mi exclaimed. "Close your eyes." "Waeyo?! IT's melting already!! just let me have a little eo?" "Close you eyes." he glared and said. The girl sighed and gave up. "Hold this first. Don't you dare eat it!" Sung Gyu warned. "Arasso.." She closes her eyes and felt something on her neck. "Now open your eyes." "Wah~ It's beautiful!" She said in awe holding unto the locket that Sung Gyu gave her.

"Aren't you gonna open it?" he chuckled and said "Oh, it can be opened?" "it's a locket silly." Hye Mi gasped. She saw a picture of him inside. "Uh.. why did you put you picture here oppa?" Sung Gyu's jaw dropped. "What the hell Hye Mi?! You don't know?!" "Umm.. I.. it's a couple thing and.. It's my first time being in a relationship so.." Sung Gyu sighed and fish out something from his pocket. "Look at that." Hye Mi grabbed the locket that he have and opened it. "Oh? Oppa! This is supposed to be mine! I think you gave me the wrong locket!" "Oh My goodness Hye Mi! You still can't get it?!" "Am I wrong?" "Oh god. THAT LOCKET WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE! I HAVE TO CARRY THAT WITH ME EVERYTIME WITH YOUR PICTURE IN IT SO THAT IT WILL BE A SYMBOL OF YOU!" he exclaimed. "Oh! So that's how it works!" Sung Gyu face palmed himself and shook his head. "Just eat your ice cream." he gave her the ice cream and left.

"Oppa.. Are you mad?" Hye Mi asked. "No." he replied in monotone. "You are. Mianhae.. I.. Just don't know anything about this.." she said and looked down. Sung Gyu soften. How can he resist her? He's the first guy that she ever loved in her whole LIFE. "Come here you." he pulled her into a hug and buried his face to her hair. "I'm not mad okay? I just thought that you didn't appreciate my effort." he said. "Oppa I do!! I really do! I like it!" "I know" he smiled and hang her hair unto her ear and caressed it. "I love you Hye Mi. No matter what happens, promise me you won't forget me eo?" Sung Gyu raised his pinky and looked at Hye Mi. "I promise oppa. You'll always be in my heart, and in my mind." she locked their promise with her pinky and smiled. Sung Gyu planted a kiss on her forehead and on her lips and hugged her. "I love you my angel. I will love you until my last breath."


 Hi everyone! Here's another update!! Kyaa!! my feels again!! haha!! Um.. I'm actually planning on writing another fanfic about Hye Mi and Sung Gyu again after this.. I'm thinking of making it different from my other fanfics but I just can's decide! T-T *sighs. Anyways, I'll just take my time and decide. Please leave you comments and subscribe okay? Keep safe guys!